One Night At A Party...Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to keep calm. I had to ask the right questions.

"Did it – happen – last night?"

A short silence, then – almost inaudibly – "Yes."

"Who with?

"You mean – who did I enjoy it with?"

"Yes."

Another pause, then a whispered – "Billy."

At last. But how to proceed?

"Tell me about it."

She sounded a little surprised.

"Well – it was the usual. We were dancing – a slow one – and he had his hands round my bottom, and I could feel him, pressing against my tummy."

"You mean – you could feel his cock?"

She breathed in, a little sharply, then – "Yes. I could feel his cock – the shape of it – pressing against me."

"And was it hard?"

"Yes." This, too, in a whisper.

I pressed my groin against her, cupping both hands round her panty-covered cheeks.

"Like that?" I breathed.

"Yes."

I thought, as I moved gently against her, enjoying the feel of her belly yielding against my erection.

"Did it make you wet?" I asked her, after a few seconds.

"Oh, yes," Mary breathed – and her hand snaked down to touch me.

"Did you do that to Billy?"

I felt her head shake, slowly.

"No," she breathed.

"Did you want to?"

She answered with a question of her own.

"Do you wish I had?"

I hesitated, then it was my turn to whisper.

"Yes."

"Why?"

"I don't know."

We fell silent.

"It excites me," I said, eventually.

"Me – feeling Billy's cock?"

"Yes. You didn't say if you wanted to."

"I did – want to."

Mary's hand slipped up and down my length, the material of my shorts – now slippery with pre-ejaculation fluid – sliding in tandem with her fingers.

"Stop that!" I rasped, urgently, as I felt the banked flames begin to roar, and she withdrew, with a shaky giggle.

I took several deep breaths, then slid a hand off Mary's hips and insinuated it between us, to feel the soft swell of the underside of her breast. Her breathing quickened and I thought I felt her body tense, a little. She was beginning to anticipate my questions, I thought – but that didn't mean I could guess her replies, in advance.

The different ways of wording it coursed through my mind. Should I revert to men, in general, or stay with Billy, and last night? My hand covered her whole breast, and I squeezed it.

"Best tits at the party," I breathed, in Mary's ear.

"Thank you, sir," she replied, and, although I couldn't see it, I knew the smile which accompanied the acceptance of the compliment. I took a – silent – deep breath.

"Did – Billy not try to – feel them, when you were dancing?"

The question was out. My heart stopped as I awaited Mary's response. As always, she took me by surprise – caught me off guard.

"Of course!" she answered. "He always does!"

I thought – fast, but not fast enough.

"Don't you ever try – that?" added Mary, her lips planting little kisses under my chin.

Again, I was wrong-footed. What to answer? I actually hadn't, but, if I said so, I would reduce the chance of Mary 'confessing', which was what I wanted. I settled for the female tactic of responding with another question.

"Why – do most of them? The men, I mean."

"Some," she answered.

"How about Billy – what did he try to do?"

"What you're doing – now."

"How did he start?"

Mary took a deep breath. It sounded a little shaky, and I thrilled as I thought she might, at last, be about to tell me.

"While we were dancing – like that – he slid his hand up between us and squeezed me – there."

"He squeezed your – breast?"

"Yes."

"Did you – like it?"

"Yes" – her answer was back to a whisper.

"What did you do?"

"I pulled myself closer to him – so that no-one could see."

My hand was massaging her breast, lovingly.

"And he kept on – feeling you?"

"Yes."

"And what...?"

"Billy undid one or two buttons on my blouse," Mary interrupted. No mention that it had been at Mary's suggestion, but I didn't want to stop the flow.

"And what then?" I breathed, hoarsely.

"Then he slipped his hand inside it and put it on my bra."

I gave Mary's breast another squeeze, and she shuddered, a little.

"Then," she went on "he unclipped the front of my bra and – and started touching my bare breast."

"Jesus!" I moaned, my cock like a rock against Mary's thigh.

"He took it in his hand and felt my nipple. He rolled it between his finger and thumb – it was very hard, and I was very wet! I could feel his cock pressing hard against me, Charlie, and – and - I wanted to fuck him. I wanted him to take me outside and stand me up against the wall of the house and fuck me!"

"I wish you had!" I panted. "Oh, I wish you had! I can just see you – your skirt up round your waist, your panties abandoned on the ground, and Billy spreading your legs and slipping his hard cock into your wet, warm cunt!"

Mary's fingers were now unashamedly rubbing against her clitoris, her breathing gasping and ragged, her words indistinct, rushed.

"Do you, Charlie?" she gasped. "Do you wish I'd let him take me outside to play with my naked tits – like he wanted to – then put his hand up my skirt to feel my wet cunt, and pull my knickers off, then force my legs apart so that he could push his long hard cock inside mmmmmmeeeeeeeEEEEEE!!"

Mary's final word was drawn out into a long wail of ecstasy as her body shuddered uncontrollably under the assault of a volcanic orgasm, and starshells exploded inside my head as my own climax tipped over the edge and torrents of semen spurted out over Mary's twitching thighs ….

* * * * *

(A word of apology, and explanation. My first "Conclusion" was written in response to several requests, but I was never happy with it – and nor was the great Literotica readership, judging by the numbers of votes cast for it. So, with the magic of hindsight, this is the first part of an 'alternative' conclusion – I hope you like it. Part two coming up soon.

As ever, e-mail comment is very welcome, and will get a reply, if a return e-mail address is supplied.)

12