One Night at Daddy's Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just like your mother," Daddy said again. "One big orgasm was never enough. She always wanted more."

"Well, I do," I said, pouting a little. "So Mr. A lie down on the floor and Mr. K. stand by."

Mr. A. got down on the floor like I told him while I went and got my purse. I'd been to the store earlier that day, since Bobby was going to be getting back the next day, and I had some lube. I was going to let Bobby ass fuck me when he got back so I was just getting ready. I put some lube in my pussy, since even though I was still horny Daddy had pretty much used me up, and then I pushed some up my butt. I'd never been double fucked by two men – just by my roommate Leslie with a strap-on and a boy we surprised one night – and I wanted to try it.

The men were all a little surprised at what I was doing, but they didn't take long to figure out what I was up to, especially after I rubbed lube all over Mr. K's cock.

I straddled Mr. A. and sank down on his cock. It didn't fill me up like Daddy did, but it felt real nice. Then I bent forward.

"Ok, Mr. Kennest, put yourself in my ass."

"Oh god," he said, as he shuffled up on his knees behind me. He grabbed his cock and put it up against my asshole and started pushing.

Like I said, Leslie had butt-fucked me with her strap-on, and I'd let a Bobby do it a few times, so I wasn't an anal virgin, but it did take me a little while to relax enough so he could get into me. He pushed the tip in, and it hurt, so I made him stop for a minute until I could relax. I said ok, and he pushed in a little deeper, and I made him stop again until I could relax some more. Finally he got all the way in.

Having two cocks inside you is a really weird feeling. You feel really full, and you can feel them pressing against each other through the membranes inside you. But when we all started moving I stopped thinking about feeling full and just concentrated on how damn good it felt. I'd rock forward, and they'd slip out a little, and then rock back and they'd push into me and stretch me wide open. We took it kind of slow, and it felt wonderful, and this time it was one of those slower orgasms that build and build and then break over you like a wave.

Mr. K came first. He was pretty quiet – but all of a sudden I could hear him panting and grunting and he was pushing into my ass really hard and then I felt him come and it was all warm and crawly inside my ass. I love the feel of a man coming in my ass.

Well, he started to slip out and that's when my orgasm started – right when he pulled out and my asshole clenched shut and I felt kind of empty but still full because Mr. A. was still in my pussy. I'm afraid I was kind of rude – for some reason when it hit me I started screaming and cussing – "Oh shit, oh fuck, oh damn that's it, that's it, oh fuck, oh push up into me Mr. A. make me come hard" – and stuff like that. I've never done much more than groan and moan and sigh, but it just came out and it felt good.

I finished and I could feel Mr. A. pushing up into me trying to finish off so I started squeezing and relaxing my pussy around his nice hard cock like Leslie had taught me. It makes men come faster so if you're bored he finishes up and if you like him it's like you're milking it out of him. And Mr. A started grunting and moaning and then pushed up into me one last time while I was squeezing real hard and I felt him come a little but I was squeezing so hard I pushed him right out of me and when he fell out of me he was squirting all over my stomach and his.

After I climbed off Mr. A – and we all cleaned up and got dressed – we all kind of stood around looking a little embarrassed.

"Well honey," Daddy said, "I guess we found out you're quite a woman tonight. But this was a very special occasion. I don't think it would be good if this kind of thing happened every time we get together to finish up the files and play poker."

We all agreed that he was right. I gave Mr. A and Mr. K a kiss goodnight and I squeezed their dicks just to tease them a little, and we all went home.

Daddy and I had a long talk when we got home. He talked about him and Mommy, and how they were swingers when she was alive, and how they felt about sex and love and how being in love and doing things together was very important to them, and especially because doing things for them included having sex with other people. And we talked about what had happened that night and that incest was not the kind of thing that most people understood.

I thought a lot about all the things he said to me. And I thought about how most of the people I knew wouldn't understand that I'd had sex with my father and I liked it. I'm not sure I even understood it completely. But we talked some more about it, and he talked about emotional distance, and in the end we agreed that having sex wasn't something we were going to do very much, if at all, except maybe on very special occasions.

I asked Daddy about swinging that night and about what he and Mommy used to do, and about Mr. and Mrs. A. He told me about how things had started, and about the group they belonged to, and he still did. And he talked even more about the emotions and the feelings and the principles and all kinds of stuff that make swinging work for some people and not for others.

Next weekend Daddy's going to take me and Bobby to a party with his swinging friends. We're not going to do anything together, at least we don't think so. And he said we could just watch if we wanted, or do more, maybe just with each other or with the other people there. Daddy says we may be the youngest couple there, so we might be very popular. I'm looking forward to it. Bobby's kind of nervous, since he's never had sex with anyone but me, but I think he's going to enjoy it, especially if I can find another woman so we can both do him at once.

12