One Night at the Club

Story Info
Moira searches out companionship for a night.
1.5k words
3.94
11.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hadn't come to the club to get drunk or find a new boyfriend. Moira had come to the club to find some release from the pent up levels of sexual frustration that she'd built up inside of herself over the last couple of weeks. A release that came in the form of another person and not simply something that operated from the power of two double a batteries. When she had gotten ready for her night she'd chosen an outfit that she felt was appropriate for her task at hand; something that had worked for her in the past as well as one of her favorites, short black mini skirt, loose around her hips and made of a light cloth that flowed across her skin when she moved topped by a satin tank top in a creamy pink hue. Strappy black heels and a warm black wrap completed the outfit. She piled her light brown hair on top of her head and applied only a sheen of lip gloss and a light dabbing of mascara, Moira hated make up all over her face.

When she had arrived at the club she had paid her entry fee and turned her wrap into the coat check, sauntering to the bar for a drink. Her face was causal as she surveyed the people she passed, taking her whiskey & coke to nearby table where she would have a good view of her surroundings.

It wasn't long before she was ordering another drink and, feeling the warm flush of the alcohol flooding through her system, slipping out of her chair to make her way onto the dance floor. The club she'd chosen had an eclectic mix of music styles all mixed to a house or techno feel, which she loved. The atmosphere was welcoming and persons of all shapes, sizes and preferences felt relaxed enough to enjoy themselves to the fullest.

As Moira moved her hips to the music she felt eyes on her but ignored them for the time being, she was doing nothing more than enjoying herself and when she felt hands on her body, urging her into dancing, she pushed away. Within moments she was dancing with a very attractive female but the prospect of taking her home died when a weasel-y looking man came up behind them and started pulling the girl away. A shorter, heavy set man grabbed her attention next and after a few moments she was solely concentrating on releasing herself from his searching (and rather bold) hands.

Turning away from him she ran directly into someone else; her hands landed on his chest and he gripped her hips to help steady her. Looking up into his face she smiled her thanks but slipped away from him before he could try and say anything.

Another drink at the bar and she pretty much decided the night was a lost cause. Moira contemplated for a while whether she wanted to leave or not but in the end, decided to stay and at least enjoy herself. At that moment, as if the fates were agreeing with her decision, a song came on that she loved and she moved quickly back onto the dance floor. This time she lost herself to the music, dancing with people occasionally but never staying long with one person. She felt a tight grip on her hips again and looked back to see that same man that had stopped her from falling. Grinning up at him she shook her ass at him and he immediately molded himself to her body.

Gyrating to the music Moira felt that familiar pressure working back up again and she did her best to bite it back and keep it at bay. He was probably there with someone and though she kept expecting him to move away from her, he never did. His hands became more brazen, moving across the skin of her stomach or her inner thigh and the sensations did nothing to her rapidly growing libido.

She looked up at him and he was suddenly nuzzling her neck, biting it softly. She gripped his arms, fingers clenching as she drew in a gasp of air. When he pulled away from her his eyes were as full of lust as she knew hers were. Pulling him off of the dance floor, they left the club without a word although she did remember to stop and get her keys and wrap from the coat check. They went to her car and she was reaching up to kiss him before she even had depressed the unlock button on the remote. Juggling his lips, her keys and the car door was interesting but somehow she made it inside. As she buckled in he situated himself on the passenger seat, and within moments they were on their way.

It was a short drive to her apartment and even that brief period of time was pushing her limits. Inside her front door was as far as she could make it and he was kissing her again, picking her up and following hand signals and a hunch to the bedroom. He set her down just inside the doorway, closing the door behind himself as she slid down his body. She pushed him back against the now closed portal and kept sliding down as she did, bending at the knees until she was knelt before him. She undid the belt buckle and unbuttoned his jeans, sliding the material down his legs. Reaching beneath the boxers she had revealed she grasped hold of his cock, already nearly fully hard.

Taking his cock into her mouth, she sucked on his head before slowly accepting more and more of his shaft, sliding the end of his cock into her throat. He tore off his own shirt and leaned back to enjoy the sensations, especially when she gagged slightly and the back of her throat closed around the head of his cock. Pulling her up by her arms, he brought her to her feet where he slid her shirt up over her body then used it to trap her arms above her head. He bent his head and began sucking her nipples. He heard her sharp intake of breath and backed off slightly, using gentle teasing movements rather than hard and painful ones.

She pressed her breasts into his face and moaned loudly, her hips already moving in anticipation. They moved towards the bed and she laid back upon it, pulling her skirt up over her hips as he knelt down between her legs.

Instead of pulling off her panties, he simply moved them aside, tasting her lightly with the tip of his tongue. She shivered in response and though she tried her best to stay still, when he began licking and sucking on her clit her back arched in response and pressed her hips forward. He buried his face in her pussy, licking her clit and her lips, sliding his tongue as far inside of her as he could reach, tasting her and making her more and more wet. She clenched the sheets beneath her in her fists, tilted her head back and lost herself to the sensations. He slid a finger, then two, inside of her and rubbed her g-spot while he sucked hard on her clit. When she exploded in the first orgasm he worked her clit as he drank it in, making her body twitch.

Then he rose up and kissed her, sliding his rock hard cock into her while she was still pulsating. His face was set with her orgasm and she moaned against his lips as he slid into her. When he was balls deep he rolled over, taking her with him and settling her on top of his cock.

Placing her hands on his chest she sat up straight, rotating her hips in a circle. Then she began to alternate between rising up and stroking his cock with her tight body and rocking herself back and forth on him. He played with her nipples a bit while she rode him and when he could feel her pussy tighten he grabbed her ass and urged her on, steeling himself against his own explosion as he felt another orgasm building inside of her. Her nipples tightened and she stopped breathing during the last moments allowing those waves to wash over her.

When he could take it no more he pulled out of her, sat up and thrust his cock in her mouth. She began sucking on him as he thrust himself towards her, fucking her mouth as he gripped the hair at the back of her head. When he began pouring cum into her mouth she choked a bit but continued to suck, swallowing the load he shot into the back of her throat.

They collapsed on the bed and simply laid there, catching their breath and enjoying the after effects of great sex. Instead of kicking him out Moira simply curled up beside him and after an hour or so they silently reached out for each other, ready to start round two.