One Night At The Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came out of the room and saw Anuradha aunty sitting on the dining table reading some magazine. As soon as I came out, she turned her head towards me and scanned me yet again in what I again thought was a weird way. Then again, I thought I was thinking too much and went and sat down on next to her.

She didn't say a word. She turned her attention back to the magazine. It was GQ. She didn't look at me, kept her eyes on the magazine and behaved like she was reading it and said "I think there is a small problem."

"What problem?" I asked

"Well, the bed in master bedroom upstairs is broken. Samir's nephew had come last week with his friends in the weekend over her and had a sleepover. Those scoundrels broke the bed while doing God knows what!" she said with a tinge of frustration in her voice.

"Oh. Ok. Then I think I can sleep on the sofa in the living room and you can take the downstairs bedroom." I said.

"Oh, don't be silly. The sofa is too small for you and plus, you might roll down and fall from it during the night. Samir slept there in the afternoon one day while watching TV and fell down on the marble floor. He was lucky he didn't break anything." She replied with what I sensed to be a deep concern in his voice.

"Then what should we do Anuradha aunty?" I asked

"Well, I think there is only thing that can be done. The both of us will have to sleep in the downstairs bedroom" she said

"How will we do that. There are no sofas or extra mattresses with you. Are they? I asked a bit puzzled at her proposal.

"No, there aren't any sofas or mattresses. We will have to sleep in the same bed" she replied.

Before I could say anything else she said "Don't be uncomfortable Sahil, I am your mother's best friend. I am like your mother in many ways."

I didn't know how to react or reply to that statement. I just quietly nodded.

"Great. Now that we have that out of the way let's tell Hamir to make us something good for dinner. Its already 8 and he takes a long time in doing almost anything" she said smiling.

"Ok."

She called Hamir who was in the kitchen cutting vegetables and started instructing him on what to make for us.

At that time I noticed something about her I hadn't noticed before.

Anuradha aunty was a beautiful woman. Really beautiful. She had a pretty face. A face that exuded a type of radiance and vibrant texture that is seldom found in Indian women her age. She had a deep soothing voice and a body that most 20-something girls would kill for. And she always looked naturally beautiful because she didn't use makeup even during weddings. And the X-factor was that there was something about her that always attracted me towards her since I achieved puberty. I couldn't tell what it was, but it was just there.

"Sahil, Hamir will take some time to prepare dinner" she said looking at me and breaking me out of my thoughts. "Let's get something to drink. What will you have?"

"I don't drink" I said curtly.

"Oh, come on, you're 20 years old now. There is no need to be ashamed or scared of drinking as long as you don't overdo it" she said in a matter of fact way.

"Honestly, I have only tasted alcohol on two occasions and I didn't like the taste." I said.

"Really, what did you try?" she asked

"Well, I tasted beer on both occasions and it tasted like crap." I said.

"No wonder you felt like that. Beer is not a real drink. You should try some scotch whisky. That'll show you how good alcohol really is" she said laughing.

"Alright, but don't give me too much. I don't want to get drunk with my mom's best friend" I replied laughing.

So Anuradha aunty made me a drink. Johnny Walker Green Label. I took a sip and found it much better than beer.

As both of us rolled down two pegs and started relaxing we started talking. She told me all about her life. Her childhood, college life, her romance with Samir uncle and even some titbits about her marriage life. I was a little shy hearing about her college affair with Samir uncle but the alcohol did a great job in hiding that shyness. It was great seeing a not so "traditional" Indian woman open up and talk about her life so openly with a young kid like me.

Even I took my guard down and talked to her about my life, my aspirations, my career plans, my goals. I even told her about a girl that I had serious crush on in my class. I got her to swear that she wouldn't tell anything to mom.

After that, we had a nice dinner prepared by Hamir. He took a long time to cook but it was well worth the wait. Great food.

After dinner Anuradha aunty declared "I am very tired and sleepy now Sahil. I think I'll brush my teeth, change and go to sleep. You can come in whenever you want to. Don't worry about disturbing me."

"Actually, I too am very tired. I think I'll turn in too." I said.

"Alright, then let me get changed first. I'll call you once in once I've changed" she said and walked into the bedroom.

After ten minutes, she called me in.

I entered the room and saw her sitting on what I assumed would be her side of the bed.

She had dressed into a red coloured night gown that looked like it was made from satin. Her long hair were shining beautifully under the bright yellow LED light. She was applying moisturiser to her hands that smelt of jasmine.

She caught me looking at her and looked at me and smiled. "I'll go to sleep now Sahil. Good Night."

"Good night aunty" I said and lied down on the other side of the bed.

It was hardly 10 and we were going to sleep. I usually slept at midnight but I was quite tired after all of today's ordeals.

But somehow, I could not sleep. I twisted and turned in bed for quite a while but I could not sleep. Maybe, it was a side effect of alcohol I thought. Finally, I went to sleep after what probably must have been an hour of trying to sleep.

I immediately went into a weird dream (Aren't all dreams weird?). I dreamed of being surrounded by Bharti aunty, Shikha aunty, Anuradha aunty and mom in what was some weird kind of white space. I was stark naked and lying on what looked like one those long psychiatrist chairs sporting a massive hard on. Mom and her friends were in their birthday suits as well.
They approached towards where I was and started caressing different avenues of my body. Bharti aunty was licking my toes, Shikha aunty was sitting on me with my face stuffed directly into her pussy, mom was massaging my thighs with some kind of oil as Anuradha aunty was giving me head. I didn't understand what was going on and why these women were doing this to me. But I liked what they were doing! I felt as if I was floating in the sky and going through the seventh heaven of sexual pleasure.

Then, I let out a huge grunt as I came directly into Anuradha aunty's mouth. I heard a lot of loud moans simultaneously along with my grunt as I felt all four women Cumming along with me.

Suddenly, I felt a stinging pain on my penis as if someone had bit me. I let out a small scream and felt myself suddenly transported out of the white space and saw all the women bar Anuradha aunty disappear. Anuradha aunty still had my dick in her mouth and was looking directly into my eyes.

I didn't realize what the hell was happening until I came to my senses and finally realized that I had been dreaming about having the sexual encounter with all four women at the same time. But, Anuradha aunty was really lying in bed next to me and giving me a blowjob.

My eyes widened with alarm but I could not say anything. Both of us looked into each other's eyes for what was probably a couple of minutes but felt like eternity before I slowly blurted out "What are you doing?"

She didn't say a word and released her oral grip from my cock and slowly slid down next to me and started unbuttoning my shirt.

I was still dazed as to what the fuck was really going on.

She sensed my anxiety and the questioning look on my face and said "Sahil, please let me do this. I need you right now and I know you're liking this too. So keep mum and lets have some fun."

With that she planted a deep kiss on my lips. Her lips felt like strawberry as she drilled her tongue down m throat. And I liked what I was feeling. Our tongues intertwined with each other performing oral acrobats. She had started rubbing her hands on my now bare and slightly hairy chest.

Needless to say, this gave me a giant boner as Anuradha aunty continued kissing the side of my neck and slowly moved down towards my chest planting kisses along the way. She kept rubbing my stomach which made me feel really good.

As she kept rubbing me and kissing my chest her hand accidentally touched my now erect penis. She suddenly stopped and looked at it. She didn't say a single word but the look in her eyes told me everything. She was looking at my dick with such intense lust that it sent a couple of shivers down my spine. She didn't look like a "lady" anymore. Instead she now looked like a wild vixen who would do unspeakable things to her prey. I was turned on like hell. But, instead of a making a move just then, I laid still waiting to see what she would do.

She crawled down the south end of the bed slowly. I could see her buttocks jiggling through her red night gown in my face as she approached my member.

Her face was very close to my member and I could feel her warm breath on the tip of my dick. This made my dick throb. She looked like a wild animal smelling the body of its prey.

I wondered if she was alright.

Suddenly, she let out a slow sensual moan and lurched at my dick. She started kissing it from base to tip. Her kisses weren't the slow sensual types but of the wild and animalistic passion types. Then she went from kissing it to alternating between stroking it and kissing it. I was feeling great. But I was a little worried to as she was literally starting to hurt my penis.

"Hey, relax" I said "Take it easy, you're starting to hurt me."

She immediately relaxed a bit and said "Oh, I am sorry, it's just that I can't control myself when I see a large and inviting cock like yours. I'll take it easy."

She continued her previous activity of stroking an kissing my cock albeit, at a slower pace.

Then without a warning, she wrapped her beautiful mouth around the tip of my penis and slowly nibbled at it. It tickled a bit but felt so good that my body started to vibrate and gyrate with pleasure. She continued nibbling and sucking the tip of my penis but somehow didn't go in for yet another blowjob. I guess she didn't do it because she already had done that earlier.

My moans started getting louder and louder

"OH, ANURADHA AUNTY, OHHHH.... I AM FEELING SO GREAAAT... SUCK ME... SUCK ME... YOU BITCH... SUCK ME..."

I was losing it and felt as if I would come soon.

She realized what I was feeling and suddenly stopped sucking my cock and said.

"Now that we're all warmed up, let's fuck."

With that, she slowly got up on the bed and positioned herself on top of me. She was going for the cowgirl position. She took my standing member and slowly guided me inside her. The feeling was just unbelievable.

"Oh my God, this feels so good Anuradha aunty."

She smiled a lusty smile and started pounding herself onto me. After three or four pounds she started gyrating and wildly screaming "OH.... SAHIL.... OHHH... I LOVE YOU... OHHH... I AM LOVING THIS.... YOUR COCK IS SOOOOO NICE AND THICK... OHHH FUCK ME... FUCK YOUR AUNTY.... FUCK YOU..... BASTARD...."

I was getting more and more turned on by this wordplay by Anuradha aunty.

I increased the speed of her pounds on top of me by holding her by the side of her hips and pushing her up as soon as she landed down on my dick. This increased the number and intensity of the strokes. It also increased the pleasure.

She continued to scream wildly. It was as if she didn't fear Hamir hearing what she was doing. But that thought quickly drowned in the midst of all the pleasure.

"OHH.. SAHIL... I AM ABOUT TO COME... COME WITH ME... COME WITH ME... I LOVE YOU..."
Before, I could do anything she leaned down towards my face and stuck her tongue inside my throat and kissed me as her vaginal walls started to contract around my cock. My cock started to twitch and I reached orgasm along with her as my cock spewed boatloads of cum inside her pussy.

Our moans and groans filled the room as our bodies continued to shiver with the after effects of pleasure, entwined together in a sensual shape.

We continued panting, reaching for oxygen as neither of us could move a muscle after the fantastic love making session that we had just had.

After a few minutes, we didn't realize that our bodies were beginning to relax. We were so tired we fell asleep in the same position with me still inside her.

Oh, what a magnificent night it had been.

Thank God for the punctured SUV and thieving villagers.

More to come in the next story...

I would love to hear from you regarding suggestions/opinions/feedback/criticisms. It will only make my work better.

Sahil.

12