One Night at the Jefferson Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,934 Followers

As Lauren leaned closer Roxanne's hands lightly touched her arms. The feeling was electric. Here eyes were fastened onto Roxanne's lips, she saw them quiver very slightly. Roxanne's eyes closed and her lips parted as she leaned forward hesitantly. Their lips touched and for a fraction of a second the world seemed to stand still. Still slightly unsure of herself Lauren tentatively pressed her tongue against Roxanne's soft lips. They parted readily and Roxanne's tongue gently responded to her own. Lauren could taste the sweetness of the wine and a taste she realized absently was the taste of another woman's lips. For a long time they stood like that, tongues caressing each other. Roxanne's hands moved up her shoulders and held her while her own left the railing and locked behind the smaller woman's back.

When the kiss was finally broken Lauren looked questioningly at Roxanne. Her eyes were still closed tightly, and she licked her still parted lips. Lauren pulled her gently along back into the room. The song had changed, and Lauren realized the disc had turned over. Time seemed to have no meaning. Roxanne was looking at her questioningly, Lauren found herself smiling.

"May I have this dance?" she said unable to keep in a giggle. Even as she said it she thought it sounded corny, but that didn't bother her.

"Of course," Roxanne murmured her voice still very quiet. Lauren had the impression this was like a dream to her friend, and that she was afraid to make any loud noises that might break the spell.

They moved together again, still hesitantly. Neither was exactly sure of what to do, or how to do it. Lauren slipped her arms around her smaller friend's slim waist. Roxanne's arms draped over Lauren's shoulders and held tightly to her. Lauren locked her hands together at the small of Roxanne's back and gently but firmly pulled her close. For a long while they stood like that, not really dancing, but simply rocking slightly back and forth in time to the music. Each seemed to take great pleasure in the close proximity of the other and neither wanted it to end.

It might have ended there, going no further than that single kiss. Lauren was unsure of what to do next, and Roxanne seemed to be in a dreamlike trance, simply swaying along with her. Then fate stepped in. The song ended and another began. Lauren, knowing the Cd by heart, changed to the new rhythm almost instantly. Roxanne was slower to pick up on the new beat and for a moment the two were out of sync. Lauren' knee slid between Roxanne's legs and her thigh gently bumped Roxanne's pussy. A small gasp escaped Roxanne's lips and her eyes shot open in surprise.

"Oops," Lauren whispered with a smile. Roxanne returned the smile as her legs parted more. Lauren let her hands slide down, over the rise of her friend's soft ass. She spread her hands and then gently squeezed the firm flesh in her hands, pulling Roxanne against her. Roxanne moaned softly, the sound was incredibly erotic to Lauren. She could feel herself becoming aroused now, passing the state of needing someone close and becoming excited. Her left hand continued to gently squeeze Roxanne's ass while her right gently glided back up to touch the bare skin of her neck.

Their bodies were pressed tightly together now. Lauren's thigh was pressed against Roxanne, trapped between the smaller woman's thighs. Her nipples were pressed into Roxanne, the soft swaying gently stimulating them until they became stiff and sensitive. The tenor of their swaying changed, becoming more urgent. Lauren looked into Roxanne's eyes and slowly pulled the zipper of her dress down.

The sound of it was unnaturally loud as it slowly slid downward. Lauren's eyes never left Roxanne's, searching them for any sign that she was going to far. The zipper reached the end of its run and stopped, Lauren held it a few seconds longer before giving it a final tug. Satisfied that it was all the way undone her hands glided up the silky material until they rested on Roxanne's shoulders. For a long moment they stood like that, neither moving, frozen as still as statues.

Last chance to stop, her rational mind told her, but she no longer wanted to stop. If this was wrong then so be it, her instincts were in control, and her suddenly awakened passion. Her fingers curled around the two halves of the dress and then gently pulled them apart. Roxanne released her hold on Lauren's shoulders and held her arms out and down. Lauren pulled the top down and it slid off of Roxanne's arms. The top came free and flopped forward, hanging down the front of the skirt, which was still held up by her hips.

Lauren placed her hands on Roxanne's shoulders and held her back, looking down to see what was revealed. Roxanne was wearing the ivory corset Lauren had seen earlier. A black lacy bra held her heavy breasts up. It contrasted with her pale skin, setting if off nicely.

Lauren traced a finger along Roxanne's bare shoulder, and down her arm. Roxanne shivered at the gentle caress. Lauren's fingers glided back up feeling the silken skin under them. Her fingers hooked under the dainty straps of the bra and she looked into her friend's eyes once again.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" she asked softly.

"Oh, Lauren. I have never been so sure of anything in my life," came the breathless reply.

Lauren nodded and their lips met again. There was no hesitation this time as their lips met. Lauren's tongue slipped between Roxanne's soft lips and the smaller woman sucked gently on it. The feeling was incredible and Lauren felt her own heartbeat quicken.

Her thumbs slid under the straps to Roxanne's bra and lifted them off her shoulders. Lauren's hands went behind Roxanne's back and fumbled with the bra's closure. She had undone and done her own bra's a thousand time with no problems, but she was frustrated by this one. Lauren broke the kiss and growled in frustration.

"Problems?" Roxanne asked sweetly.

"Take that damned thing off," Lauren growled in her best macho guy impression. Roxanne was seized by a fit of the giggles. She reached back and deftly unclasped her bra, letting it slide down her arms to the floor. Her breasts were heavy, with coral colored aureoles about the size of a half dollar. The nipples were very long and very erect, standing out from the aureole. Her skin was even paler than Lauren thought, and she could see the network of tiny veins just under the skin. They were firm and well shaped just now beginning to show the effects of age.

She managed to pull her eyes away and look at Roxanne's face. She could see apprehension written in her features. Lauren reminded herself that she was dealing with someone who had a wretched self-image.

"Beautiful," she whispered and was rewarded with the brightest smile she had ever seen.

Lauren licked her lips and tentatively reached out to gently stroke one of them. Her fingers traced along the underside, then up over the nipple, which seemed to jump under her touch. Roxanne's body shuddered and a long hiss passed her lips when Lauren gently placed her hands under each one and lifted them. Her thumbs gently rolled the taunt nipples producing tiny whimpering sounds from Roxanne.

Lauren continued to gently knead and fondle them, fascinated at their shape and texture. Her skin was soft and warm, like heated silk in Lauren's hands as they glided over it. The aureoles were rougher and the nipples were as hard as pebbles. She took one between her thumb and forefinger and gently squeezed it. This elicited a moan from Roxanne. Lauren continued to caress them and cup them, gently working the soft flesh with her fingers and palms.

She glanced up at Roxanne's face. Her eyes were clamped tightly shut, and she was unconsciously chewing her lower lip. As Lauren watched a quiver ran through the redhead's body and she began to sway unsteadily. Apparently her nipples were far more sensitive than Lauren's own.

"Problems?" Lauren asked, smiling.

Roxanne did not seem to hear her.

"Oh, God," she whispered. Lauren noticed that her friend's hips were bucking slightly. She was very aroused and more than a little jealous, she could tell Roxanne was very close to cuming. Lauren had a terrible time achieving orgasm with a partner, in fact she never had.

Lauren reluctantly released Roxanne's breasts, and watched as the girl immediately crossed her arms over her chest and hugged herself tightly. She shivered as if it was very cold.

Lauren placed her hands on Roxanne's waist and then slowly slid them down to her hips, pushing the green dress ever downward. When it passed the widest point of Roxanne's hips if fell to the ground around her feet with a soft flutter. Lauren looked down and laughed.

Roxanne was wearing royal purple panties, they were high thighs and she wore them over her garters. Her black stocking were laced at the tops with a lavender thread, and purple bows were attached to the front of each.

"What's this then?" Lauren asked in a husky whisper.

"Well, I knew you liked purple and well." her voice trailed off.

"You little minx, you were planning on this!" Lauren said laughing to herself and shaking her head.

"Not planning," Roxanne said defensively, "just hoping, I knew purple was your favorite color and well, I brought my purple corset, but I saw you looking at this one and." Lauren's hand trailed down and twirled around one of the bows, instantly silencing Roxanne.

"And you wore them for me?" she said quietly, looking directly into Roxanne's eyes.

Roxanne couldn't seem to answer she just nodded slightly.

"That's so sweet," Lauren said as smiled and kissed her nose. She could not remember the last time someone had tried to do something special for her, just to make her happy, much less to turn her on. While she was generally indifferent to lingerie, the thought behind it touched her deeply. She realized Roxanne wanted to make her happy, not just get off. That too was something Lauren had not experienced in a very long time.

She wrapped her arms around her friend and gave her a tremendous hug, literally lifting the smaller woman off her feet. Roxanne giggled and wrapped her arms around Lauren's neck.

Lauren had an idea then, she left one arm around Roxanne's back and stooped, quickly putting the other behind her knees and scooped her up. Roxanne held on tightly to Lauren's neck and kicked her feet as Lauren carried her over to the big four-poster and dumped her on it.

Roxanne rolled over on her tummy and stared at Lauren as she kicked her sandals off. Her eyes never left Roxanne's as she caught up the hem of her shirt and pulled it over her head. Roxanne rose up and got her knees under her, sitting back on her feet. Her eyes were glued to Lauren's chest, as if trying to see through the plain white bra.

Lauren moved next to the bed and Roxanne rose up on her knees and embraced her. Their lips met, and this time it was Roxanne's tongue that invaded Lauren's mouth. This kiss was more urgent, hungrier than those that had come before. Lauren realized that Roxanne was really turned on, and the fact that she was so hot for her was an ego boost, on top of the arousal she felt.

Roxanne's hands cupped her face and gently held her cheeks as their tongues continued the sweet duel. The ferocity of Roxanne's desire took Lauren's breath away. Lauren's hands were on Roxanne's hips; she let them slide downward until they cupped her ass cheeks. The slick fabric of her panties felt cool to her touch, but she could also feel the heat from the firm flesh under them. She squeezed and kneaded the soft half moons, working her fingers into them.

Roxanne broke the kiss to moan as Lauren's hands continued to work on her. She then sucked Lauren's upper lip into her mouth and traced her tongue slowly and sensuously along it.

It was more than Lauren could stand, she gave Roxanne a gently shove which knocked her onto her back. Lauren was panting, and she could feel the thin sheen of sweat that now covered her body. Roxanne looked up at Lauren over her heaving breasts and ran her tongue over her lips, as if trying to get a last taste.

"Damn, Girl," was all Lauren could manage to say, her wry sense of humor seemed to have abandoned her.

Roxanne sat up and scooted to the edge of the bed. She reached around Lauren's body and tried to undo her bra. Roxanne had even less luck with the maneuver than Lauren had had earlier.

"Not as easy as you thought is it?" she laughed as she reached back and deftly unclasped the bra. Lauren hesitated for just a moment. She really dreaded this. She was very unhappy with her tits, they were too big and as she often said gravity had not been kind. Her eyes never left Roxanne's as she let the bra fall to the floor. Unconsciously she held her breath. She searched Roxanne's face for any sign that she found them as unattractive as Lauren did. Roxanne smiled tentatively at her, and then spoke. The words nearly knocked Lauren to the floor.

"Oh, God Lauren, You are so beautiful," she breathed.

"You are nuts," Lauren managed to say after a moment.

"Come here and I will show you nuts," Roxanne said as she held her hand out to Lauren.

Lauren took it and Roxanne pulled her gently to the bed, guiding her down onto her back, with her head resting comfortably on the big pillows. Roxanne straddled her hips and sat up straight, looking down on her. She squeezed her own breasts and jiggled them laughing as a smile came to Lauren's face. She then lay on Lauren's body with her face only inches away.

"Relax," she cooed and then let her tongue trail softly over Lauren's lips. Lauren's lips parted, but Roxanne had already withdrawn from her lips. She kissed softly up the line of Lauren's cheek. Lauren was vividly aware of Roxanne's hard nipples as they dragged across her own swollen breasts. Her firm nylon covered thighs gripped Lauren's hips, creating a unique friction as she pressed farther up Lauren's body.

A soft warm breath in her ear snapped her attention back to Roxanne's face. A second exhalation sent chills down Lauren's spine. The tip of her tongue traced along Lauren's earlobe. The feeling was indescribable.

"Your are so beautiful, I have wanted this for so long," she whispered. Lauren was so aroused she didn't even have time to think anything negative about the statement before Roxanne's soft warm lips kissed her neck. She started behind Lauren's ear and worked slowly down towards the nape of her neck. Each kiss was light as a feather, she stopped here and there and gently licked or nipped. She spent a second at the nape of Lauren's neck, gently kissing and licking. Then moved back up to kiss her chin.

She was staring into Lauren's eyes then. Lauren had never seen any ones eyes sparkle like Roxanne's were then. She gasped when Roxanne's hands gently seized her tits. She kissed Lauren's chin then, and next her lips. Lauren tried to enjoy the kiss, but Roxanne's small hands were positioned over her breasts in such a way that her nipples were caught in the middle of each palm. Every time Roxanne gently squeezed, it felt like a tiny mouth was pulling at her nipples. Roxanne's hands were kneading and caressing her tits all through the long passionate kiss. By the time Roxanne broke it Lauren was panting.

She trailed her tongue down Lauren's neck, stopping at the nape to kiss her once more. Then her tongue continued downward into the valley between Lauren's tits. She pressed them together, her face between them, then she began to lick and suck in a slow circle around Lauren's left breast. She took her time, her warm tongue and feathery soft lips seeming to touch every millimeter of exposed skin. Slowly she wound her way around, rising a little each time. The sensation was pleasant, but slowly Lauren began to feel an increasing need to feel that soft, warm mouth on her nipple. While she was slowly working her way up, Roxanne's other hand gently massaged Lauren's right breast, keeping her fingers well away from the sensitive nipple. Lauren arched her back as the concentric circles her lover's tongue was making began to zero in on her nipple. Finally, Roxanne's tongue was almost there, she used just the very tip to circle the aureole.

Lauren's eyes were closed and she arched her back more as she felt the warm soft breath cover her nipple. She groaned in frustration as she felt Roxanne's tongue slide down her breast and back into the valley between her tits. Roxanne's hand switched and she began to gently massage Lauren's already achingly aroused left breast. Then her tongue began its long slow trip up her right breast. It was a sweet torture, and Lauren had to fight to keep from grabbing Roxanne's head and forcing it where she wanted it. Her eyes flared open and focused on her lover's face as Roxanne zeroed in on her aching nipple. Roxanne's pink tongue made a long slow swirl, just grazing the aureole and then stopped again.

"No," Lauren groaned.

Roxanne looked up at her and smiled, then opened her mouth and slowly, softly sucked Lauren's nipple into her mouth. Her eyes never left Lauren's until she began to gently suck. Lauren gasped at the contact, her nipples had never been so sensitive, the prolonged teasing and anticipation made the contact almost unbearably pleasurable. Roxanne rolled the nipple in her mouth, her tongue gently swirling around it. Her other hand gently massaged Lauren's other nipple.

Roxanne licked, sucked and even nibbled, cushioning her teeth with her lips. How long this went on Lauren would never know. All she knew was that it felt wonderful, and her whole world seemed to be centered where ever that soft warm mouth was. She had never had anyone pay such loving, gentle attention to her tits. Roxanne seemed perfectly content to stay there for the rest of the night. The caresses were so soft and loving that Lauren could barely keep from saying something. Roxanne caught her nipple between her teeth and while she gently nibbled on it her tongue lashed it with a furious side-to-side motion. It was more than Lauren could stand.

Without thinking she violently archer her back and rolled over. She expected Roxanne to end up on her side next to her, but she grabbed Lauren's shoulders and pulled, wrapping her leg tightly around Lauren's ass. The result was Lauren rolled over on top of her smaller lover. When her leg came clear Roxanne wrapped both of her legs around Lauren, locking her ankles just below her ass. Both of her arms were wrapped around Lauren's neck.

Lauren suddenly realized that her entire weight rested on Roxanne now. She pushed up with her arms, and tried frantically to disengage herself. This had the effect of shifting most of her weight to her arms and pubic bone, which rested squarely between Roxanne's legs. Roxanne gasped.

"Ohmigod, are you all right?" Lauren blurted out, fearing she has hurt her. One of her fears had been that she would weigh too much and hurt her smaller lover.

"I'm fine," she said in a small voice. "Could you do that again?"

"Do what?" Lauren said, her relief showing in her voice.

"What you just did," Roxanne said.

Lauren looked at her in confusion. "You mean this?" she said as see she raised her hips a bit and let he weight fall back on them.

"Yessss," Roxanne breathed.

"You silly thing," Lauren admonished. She was so relieved that Roxanne wasn't hurt.

"You could have been hurt, Now let me up," she said as she tried to rise.

"Uh uh," Roxanne giggled, shaking her head and refusing to release her hold on Lauren.

Lauren jogged her hips experimentally. Each down thrust elicited small noises from her lover. She realized that her pubic bone was pressed directly against Roxanne's pussy. While the stimulation was pleasant for her, the contact point was too high to give her clit direct stimulation, but it was right on Roxanne's.

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,934 Followers