One Night at the Jefferson Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,939 Followers

When they had made their way around the shop, Angela lead her into an alcove in the back that was covered with a black curtain. The small room was filled with toys. More than she had ever imagined existed. Lauren shopped around a bit still not believing that this was real. One rack held books and Angela pulled one out and handed it to her. The cover showed a blonde bombshell in leather thigh boots and bustier holding a crop. The title was simply The Scene.

"It's a very good book for beginners," Angela said.

Lauren took down a box that said pleasure harness. She looked on the back and realized it was a strap-on dildo set. She remembered Roxanne pressing against her in the shop and immediately felt a rush of excitement.

"Don't get that one," Angela said. She walked over to a wall and brought down a black leather harness. "Get this one. It's real leather and will last unlike the boxed ones," she said handing it to Lauren.

Lauren examined it curiously. The waist belt was wide and had a silver buckle in back. The leg straps were leather also, but backed by a cotton fabric so they would not chaff. The strap that would go between her legs had two ovals of leather with orange studs. They were not attached but rather threaded through so they could move. The front was a triangle of leather with another of the orange studs on the outside and supple rubber nubs on the other.

"What are these for?" Lauren asked, indicating the studs.

Rather than replying, Angela took one of the dildos off a stand and pressed it against the stud. Lauren heard an audible popping sound and when Angela released it the fake cock stayed on the harness.

"We carry a whole line of toys you can attach to the studs, it makes this harness far more versatile than the comercial ones," she replied smiling.

Lauren saw a second belt on the rack and asked about it to cover her blush.

"It's called a pleasure belt. It's similar to the restraint belt I showed you but it has a strap to keep a vibrator or plug or both in place. Once you lock it whoever is wearing it can't remove them until you unlock it. Having your sub wandering around all day with a vibrator going has certain advantages," she replied with a wry smile.

Lauren nodded imagining how it would feel to be kept in one all day. That would be sweet torture.

"The one you're holding has no D rings. It's meant to be worn under clothing. Some of the vibrators come with a remote control and you can imagine the mental games you could play with a sub. My favorite use of it is to take mine out to a public place and then cut it on. Watching her try to function normally, without letting on what's going on is quite a trip." Angela finished, chuckling at the memory.

Lauren burst out laughing which caused Angela to look at her curiously.

"Sorry," Lauren said still chuckling.

"Going to let me in on it?" Angela asked.

"My girl is very loud when she cums. I was just imagining her trying to keep from drawing attention to herself," Lauren said still smiling.

"Even better," Angela said while laughing herself.

They took a few more minutes looking around and then started back where they had begun. Lauren selected items as they went around the shop. She was careful to not go overboard. Angela was very helpful in this showing her the less expensive items and discouraging her from purchasing the more exotic items that caught her eye. Even then she had far more by the time they reached the counter than she had intended to get. Angela tossed a small box that looked like a jewelry box onto the pile with no explanation.

Angela left her to have her things rung up and bagged but joined her as she was leaving. She reached into her back pocket and produced a laminated card, which she handed to Lauren.

"That's my business card, but it also has my home phone on the back. If you would like to go out sometime I can show you some of the places in town that cater to us. I think you, and your girl would really enjoy it," she said.

Lauren thanked her and hurried back towards the hotel. She was surprised to see that the streets were nearly empty. A glance at her watch showed her that she had been there for over four hours.

When she got back to the room she quietly entered. Roxanne was still sound asleep. Lauren quietly put away her purchases and put the bags outside the room for housekeeping. She hung the do not disturb sign on the door and locked it.

She stripped out of her clothes and crawled into the bed causing Roxanne to stir sleepily.

"Hmmm?" she questioned.

"Shhh, go back to sleep baby. You have a big day ahead of you," Lauren whispered as she wrapped her arms around Roxanne's waist and pulled her close.

"Mmm, Big day?" Roxanne snuggled up against her and was back to sleep in an instant. Lauren held her tightly but sleep was a long time coming. *************** Lauren awoke to the smell of bacon and hot coffee. The comfortable sounds of Roxanne padding around the kitchen came drifting into her consciousness. They were just the small sounds of someone making breakfast, but they were very comfortable and made Lauren feel special. She closed her eyes and just enjoyed the sounds and smells, she wondered if this was how a husband felt on his honeymoon.

"Wake up, sleepy head," Roxanne called as she made her way from the kitchenette to the bed with a silver tray in her hands. She was wearing a beautiful robe in jade green with black trim.

She looked so happy she almost seemed to glow. Lauren smiled at her and gratefully accepted a cup of coffee. She took a sip and had to admit Roxanne made a good cup of coffee.

"How's your head?" she asked.

"Its fine. Just a little fuzzy from the medicine," Roxanne replied.

Lauren ate her breakfast while Roxanne nibbled on a piece of toast. Lauren had not realized how hungry she had been and ate with rare gusto. Roxanne took away the tray and dishes once she was done and refilled her coffee cup. She sat down and smiled.

"I take it that it was good?" she asked.

"You can sure cook," Lauren replied.

Roxanne smiled and laughed. She drew her legs up under her and sipped her own coffee. Lauren stared at her for a while. Neither said anything, but the silence was warm and friendly, not at all awkward.

"So what's the plan for today?" Roxanne asked.

"Its a secret, but I think you will enjoy it," Lauren replied. Roxanne perked up and looked at her questioningly. Throughout her sleepless night Lauren had played this scenario through her head over and over. Her plan was not formalized but rather a set of ideas loosely held together. She was going to play it by ear.

"You're being mysterious this morning," Roxanne said with a smile.

"Maybe," was Lauren's only reply.

"Well, while you're being mysterious I am going to clean up," Roxanne said as she rose and went to the kitchen. Lauren lay in bed a while longer with her eyes closed, just enjoying having someone nearby. When she rose she padded into the kitchenette. Roxanne had her back to her and Lauren stepped up behind her and put her arms around the smaller woman's waist. She pulled Roxanne tightly against her and kissed her neck gently.

"Mmmmm," Roxanne breathed as she pressed back against Lauren's body.

"Good morning," Lauren said as she nibbled on Roxanne's earlobe.

Roxanne giggled and slipped out of the circle of Lauren's arms. She turned with a smile and was about to say something but Lauren didn't let her. She pressed her up against the counter and wrapped her up in her arms. Her pelvis was pressed against Roxanne's and she forced her leg between Roxanne's. The intimate contact brought a gasp from Roxanne.

"You are in a mood this morning!" she giggled as her own arms went around Lauren's neck.

Their lips met and a long kiss followed. It was passionate but at the same time languid. No sense of urgency pervaded either of them. Their tongues dueled as Lauren's lips pressed tightly against Roxanne's. Lauren forced her tongue into Roxanne's warm mouth and greedily explored.

When the kiss broke, Roxanne was a little flushed and breathless. Lauren pressed her advantage and let her mouth trail to the nape of Roxanne's neck where she licked and sucked tracing her tongue along the hollow she found there.

"What's gotten into you?" she moaned. Lauren lifted her head and looked into Roxanne's eyes.

"Wrong question," she said seriously. Roxanne looked at her in confusion. Lauren held her smaller lover's eyes and slowly untied the sash that held her robe closed.

"The right question is, what's getting into you," she said slowly.

Roxanne colored furiously and looked away from Lauren's intense gaze. Lauren finished with the sash and pushed her hands into the robe pushing it open. She let her hands trace gently over Roxanne's soft belly and up to the domes of her breasts. She held each in her hands and squeezed softly, her thumbs were pressed into the nipples and slowly rotated.

Roxanne's head snapped back around and Lauren captured her eyes again with her own.

"Now go and get the things I got you yesterday, I am wearing my present and I want to see you in yours," Lauren said huskily.

Roxanne could only nod. Lauren released her hold and Roxanne hurried into her room. Lauren smiled and went to her dresser where she took out the paddle and quickly stashed it under the seat cushion.

Roxanne returned with the box that held her corset. Lauren noted with a smile that she had refastened the sash to her robe. Roxanne placed the box on the bed and opened it.

"You are going to have to help me with this one," Roxanne said as she brought the corset out of its box.

"How?" Lauren asked as she approached Roxanne. She removed her robe and held the corset to her body.

"It's easy, just lace it up and then take out the slack, like tying your shoe," Roxanne said. Lauren took the heavy cord and laced it up slowly. She was admiring Roxanne's behind as she did so, imagining the rosy blush that her paddle would bring to the soft, pale skin.

Once it was laced up, Lauren tugged on the strings a few times. It was far from closed.

"Now what?" she asked.

"That depends on how tight you want it. It's fine now, you can just tie it off and push the excess cord up under it," Roxanne replied.

"It isn't closed," Lauren observed.

"This is a wasp waist corset. If you closed it all the way my waist would be down to twenty inches or so," Roxanne laughed.

"How tight can you wear one?" Lauren asked.

"I have no idea,' Roxanne replied.

"How would I get it tighter? I can't pull any more slack out," Lauren said.

"Its fine as it is," Roxanne laughed as she turned around.

"I want it tighter," Lauren said seriously. Roxanne looked at her curiously. She started to say something but the look in Lauren's eyes stopped her. She nodded and took the corset hook out of the box.

"I am going to hold onto the bed post. Put your knee into my back and pull out as much as you can. You can use the hook after that to take out slack," she said as she turned her back and took a firm hold on the post. Lauren put her knee into the small of Roxanne's back and gave the strings a vicious pull. Five minutes of straining and pulling left both women panting. Roxanne was breathing shallowly, taking small sips of air.

"Happy?" she said in a voice that was tight. Lauren held up the hook and smiled.

"God, are you trying to cut me in half?" Roxanne giggled. Lauren had realized in the shop the night before that a corset was in and of itself a bondage device. With what she intended to do it would be a plus to have Roxanne a little short of breath.

When she finally finished with the hook Roxanne's waist was down to twenty-two inches. Her bust looked to be at least two sizes larger. The effect was stunning and Lauren decided maybe there was more to lingerie than she had guessed.

"Satisfied?" Roxanne asked archly. She was standing straight up and her chest was thrust forward.

"Not even close, but that's good enough for now," Lauren replied.

"Sadist," Roxanne giggled as she made her way carefully back to her room.

Lauren turned the chair to face the door to Roxanne's room and sat down. She made sure she could reach her paddle and waited impatiently. Eventually Roxanne's door opened and she walked into the room. The sight of her took Lauren's breath away.

The little black hat was pinned on and the veil was pulled over the top half of her face. The black color set off the deep, rich auburn of her hair and the pale white skin. She had on a deep red lipstick that drew attention to her lips. The corset gave her an hourglass figure and the very feminine pink ribbons and bows seemed to accentuate her charms. Black stockings showed off her legs to great advantage and the boots looked sexy keeping her on her toes. The gloves completed the outfit with only the white thong panties being out of place.

"Well?" she asked in that breathless voice Lauren was beginning to find very sexy.

"Take off the panties, they don't look right" Lauren said surprised at the lust she could hear in her own voice.

Roxanne giggled and gingerly removed the thong. Lauren loved the way she moved. Each action was deliberate and careful. When she stood holding the panties Lauren's eyes were drawn to her bush.

"Well?" Roxanne asked.

"You look wonderful baby," she said softly.

Roxanne smiled and primped causing Lauren to laugh. She decided that this was going to work.

"Are you ready for your spanking?" Lauren asked.

Roxanne stood frozen, her mouth slightly open. The look of surprise was priceless to Lauren.

"What?" she finally stammered.

"I promised you a spanking last night and now it's time for you to get it," Lauren said. Her voice sounded unnaturally loud in the quiet room.

"Lauren?" she asked.

"Come here,' Lauren said patting her lap. Roxanne seemed very unsure but hesitantly came closer. Lauren held up her hand and when Roxanne took it she gently but firmly pulled her down across her lap.

Lauren had joked with people about spanking for many years. In the chat room she was constantly giving and getting spankings in jest. Now she found herself with another woman across her knees. She felt her excitement mounting and slowly overcoming her trepidation.

She gently ran her hand over Roxanne's ass cheeks enjoying the feel of the soft, warm skin under her hand. She took her time and after a while Roxanne sighed and wiggled her behind, obviously enjoying her touch.

She raised her hand and brought it down swiftly and without warning. The cracking sound was almost eclipsed by Roxanne's yelp. She tried to wiggle free but Lauren simply hooked her fingers under the strings of the corset and held on. Her eyes never left the soft cheeks as her handprint slowly appeared in red on the pale skin. She raised her hand ad smacked the other cheek.

"Ow! Stop it! That hurts!" Roxanne protested.

"That's what you get for lying to me," Lauren said sweetly.

Roxanne struggled some more, this time with more determination, but Lauren found she could easily control the smaller woman's movements. The corset greatly restricted her ability to twist and Lauren realized she would have had trouble rising even if Lauren wasn't holding her down.

"Stop struggling or you are really going to get it,' Lauren ordered.

Lauren raised her hand and brought it down hard on Roxanne's ass to emphasize her point.

"I am going to get you for this," Roxanne hissed.

"Oh you are?" Lauren asked.

"You bet I am," she said earnestly.

Lauren reached behind her and brought out her paddle. The wood was cool to her touch and it felt heavier than she remembered. She held it down so Roxanne could see it.

"Oh, my God. Don't you dare!" she exclaimed.

"Oh but I have to, your going to get me for this so I have to get all I can out of it," Lauren teased.

Roxanne began to struggle again. This time it was in earnest, but Lauren held her firmly in place. Her struggles ceased quickly and she was panting. The corset simply did not allow her to breath deeply enough to keep it up without getting winded.

Lauren brought the paddle down hard. It made a strange whistling sound as it cut through the air. The crack of it sounded like a shot when it landed on Roxanne's exposed ass. Roxanne screamed. Lauren gently massaged her lover's ass. She had not meant to really hurt her. The paddle was very effective and she would have to be careful if she was going to continue.

"How many licks for telling fibs?" Lauren asked her.

"That was plenty,' Roxanne whimpered.

"I think ten will be sufficient," Lauren said.

"I don't think I can take ten," Roxanne said earnestly.

"I think you can," Lauren replied and brought the paddle down again. Her eyes stayed glued to Roxanne's shapely ass as the paddle landed again and again. By the time she was done her lover's ass was brilliant scarlet. Roxanne was sobbing quietly.

"That was fun wasn't it?" she said after a time.

"No," Roxanne managed.

Lauren put the paddle down and gently ran her hand over Roxanne's ass. The skin was still smooth but now it was hot, a deep fierce heat. She let her fingers trail between Roxanne's legs and slowly forced a finger into her sopping pussy. A second finger slid easily into the hot slick cavern. Lauren slowly began to frig her.

"I think your fibbing again," Lauren said happily.

Roxanne groaned, but her legs parted to give Lauren more access. Lauren's own pussy was becoming hot and itchy. She continued to finger Roxanne, enjoying the tiny noises that were escaping her lover.

"You like that don't you?" she said huskily.

"Yes!" Roxanne blurted out.

Lauren stopped and helped Roxanne to her feet. She was still beautiful, the tear streaked face only added to her appeal. Lauren led her to the bed and gently pushed her onto it. Roxanne winced when her ass hit the bed, but the cool sheets seemed to make her more comfortable.

Lauren opened her dresser and took out a blindfold. It was back satin and looked very much like a night mask. She handed it to Roxanne.

"I am new to this Roxy, I won't lie to you. I have agonized over this all night. I want to do more but I won't risk losing your friendship. So here's the deal. You can hand that back to me and we will get dressed and go out sightseeing." Lauren said.

"Or?" Roxanne asked when Lauren seemed unable to go on.

"Or you can put it on and we will stay here all day making love. But if you put it on we are going to do what I want, I'll be in charge," she finished.

She looked at Lauren seriously and then smiled and put the blindfold on. Lauren felt a rush of excitement that was only slightly less forceful than the relief she felt. Lauren went to the dresser and took out the leather cuffs.

"Put your hands out," she commanded. Roxanne complied and Lauren fastened them around her wrists. Once they were secure she took the blindfold off.

"Come here," she said as she went back to the dresser and took out the heavy leather harness. Roxanne's eyes widened in surprise, but Lauren also saw hunger there.

"You know what this is don't you?" Lauren asked.

"Yes I do," Roxanne replied in a whisper.

Lauren handed it to her. She then took a bag of items from the dresser and went to sit on the bed with Roxanne following her. Lauren looked at her and removed a thick vibe from the bag. She took the vibe and pressed it firmly to the leather oval on the inside of the strap. It connected with a popping sound. She then took a bottle of astroglide and lubed it up. She took the harness from Roxanne's hands and stepped into the leg straps and pulled it up. She aligned the vibe with her aching pussy and slowly inserted it. It was cold, but the astroglide and her own copious juices allowed it to slide all the way in with no discomfort.

"Buckle it," Lauren commanded. Roxanne cinched it up and did the buckle with little difficulty despite her cuffs. Lauren kept her back to her friend and from the bag took a large black dildo. It was ten inches long and very thick with fake balls and heavy veins. Lauren had chosen it because of a story she had told Roxanne about one of her former lovers and because her little friend had confided in her that she had never been with a man who was well endowed.

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,939 Followers