One Night at the Jefferson Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren turned around and took Roxanne's face in her hands and gently kissed her. Roxanne had always been so soft and yielding, but there was something different now. A quality of helplessness that made her even softer. Lauren loved it.

"You told me yesterday you were going to fuck my brains out, but I never expected this," Roxanne said quietly as she took the black cock in her hand and gently stroked it.

Lauren truly appreciated the design of the harness then. Directly behind the stud the group of supple rubber nubs pressed right on her clitoral area. Every motion of the latex dong brought a reciporative motion against her most sensitive area. With the vibe filling her pussy the level of stimulation was incredible. She could feel the weight of the dildo and Roxanne's curious stroking of it was driving her to distraction quickly.

Roxanne's eyes were glued to it and she seemed fascinated by the appearance. Lauren gently lapped her hand away.

"Stop before I have a premature ejaculation," she giggled.

Roxanne broke out in a fit of the giggles. Lauren quickly undid the cuffs and tossed them on the floor. When Roxanne looked at her questioningly Lauren shrugged.

"We will play with that stuff later. Right now I just want to make love to you," she whispered.

Roxanne nodded and looked at her with that hungry expression Lauren had seen earlier. Lauren hesitantly took her in her arms and pulled her close. The dong pressed against her tummy and Roxanne grasped it and pushed it upwards so that it was sandwiched between them. Even this sent a shock of pleasure through Lauren's system.

She wrapped her arms around the smaller woman and pulled her close. Roxanne's eyes were closed and her face tilted upwards. Lauren pressed her lips against the soft inviting lips of her lover, the parted easily and her tongue invaded Roxanne's mouth. Roxanne kissed back passionately.

Roxanne grasped Lauren's cock and began to stroke it again. Lauren moaned softly into her lover's mouth. When the kiss broke, Roxanne leaned back and continued to stroke it staring with wide eyes. Lauren placed her hands on Roxanne's tits and began to rub the nipples through the satin of her corset.

"Can you feel that?' she asked curiously as she continued to play with it.

"Yes," Lauren replied

Roxanne increased the tempo of her stroking and Lauren's hands went to her smaller friend's shoulders. A quiet moan escaped her lips and her hips began to buck after a short while.

"I guess so," Roxanne smiled.

Lauren was beginning to fell her orgasm building. She would have never believed it was possible, but the stimulation was incredibly intense. She gripped Roxanne's shoulders tightly and Roxanne sank to her knees.

"What are you doing?" Lauren managed.

"Proving I love you," she said with a wink.

She continued to stroke the fake cock and then looked up at Lauren's face and sucked the head into her mouth. Lauren couldn't feel her lover's tongue or mouth; her rational mind told her that. Nevertheless her imagination could and the visual stimulation was beyond description.

Her little friend on her knees in her sexy underwear, one hand wrapped around the black dong, the other holding onto Lauren's hip for balance and her red lips wrapped around the big cock. Her cheeks were hollowed as she sucked and Lauren felt her hips bucking quickly. Her inner muscles were clenching the vibe tightly and relaxing spasmodically. She felt like a bottle of champagne being shaken and shaken. The pressure was building up fast and she knew the cork was about to pop.

Lauren's hand flew to Roxanne's head to steady herself as the damn burst. Wave after wave of red, raw pleasure swept over her. She felt her legs go weak and was hard pressed not to fall over. When the spasms subsided and her breathing returned to normal she looked down. Roxanne was smiling up at her and still stroking. Lauren collapsed back on the bed.

"Whew," she said fanning herself.

Roxanne giggled and straddled Lauren's hips. She lay forward and kissed Lauren's nose. Lauren' body was still experiencing after shocks and the close contact of Roxanne's body didn't help. Rather than tease her as Lauren had suspected Roxanne just lay there seemingly content to enjoy the feel of her skin. When the aftershocks had finally faded she gently rubbed Roxanne's back.

"Are you ready baby?" Lauren whispered.

"Yes!" Roxanne replied enthusiastically. She sat up and looked down at Lauren. Lauren could only stare for a few moment, Roxanne straddling her thighs, the big black cock nestled between her thighs, and the cute hat all combined to form a most erotic picture.

"Climb on then," Lauren said huskily as she grasped the base of the dildo to steady it. Even as she did so she saw Roxanne's face fall. She recovered quickly, but the disappointment had been there.

"Oh hell,' Lauren said. She kicked up with her legs and forced herself up with one arm. She rolled over forcing Roxanne's body under hers. She put both hands down and rested her weight on her knees and hands. Roxanne was under her with her legs splayed wide.

"You're silly, you know that?" Lauren said half reproachfully.

"Why? Because I like you on top of me?" Roxanne countered smiling brilliantly.

"Yes, why does it mean so much to you?" Lauren asked seriously. She had to smile when her smaller lover's face knit in concentration. She was so damned cute sometimes. Lauren also realized that the fact she was totally unaware of it made it all that much sweeter.

"I have always dated men who were bigger than I am. I have come to enjoy the weight of a lover resting on me. I won't break Lauren. I'm not made of glass. Besides, I like the feeling of helplessness and knowing who is in control," she finished. A slight blush came to her cheeks that Lauren found both erotic and endearing.

Lauren only nodded and let her body settle onto Roxanne's. She gently unpinned the hat and tossed it aside. Their breasts were pressed tightly together and their bellies were touching. Lauren was aware of the soft skin of her lover's thighs and the cool silkiness of her stockings on her hips. She kissed her neck and nibbled along her breastbone, eliciting little coos and sighs.

She was keenly aware of the hard dildo sandwiched between their tummies. Lauren took both of Roxanne's tits in her hands and pressed them together. She hunched her back and began to tongue them. The semi hard nipples became tiny pebbles and her aureoles drew up into tight buttons of flesh.

In no time Roxanne was moaning softly and had her hand wrapped in Lauren's hair. The spanking and the dildo and the cuffs had obviously had the desired effect. She was hotter than a three-dollar pistol, Lauren thought with a smile.

Lauren pressed upwards with her knees and firmly grasped the dildo. She pressed it against Roxanne's wet pussy. Roxanne's eyes shot open in surprise.

Lauren stared into her eyes as she slid the head of the false cock up and down her increasingly wet slit. She glanced down between their bodies to see the head of the dong was coated in Roxanne's juices. Roxanne was moaning softly and her hips were twitching, trying unconsciously to bring the dong into more solid contact.

Lauren continued the slow, languid stroking, keeping her hips far enough away so that the contact was little more than a feathery kiss against her lover's flesh. Roxanne moaned again and her hand went to Lauren's shoulders trying to pull her closer.

Her face was a mix of pleasure and frustration. The hunger in her eyes was like an aphrodisiac to Lauren, she felt herself becoming increasingly excited.

"What do want?" Lauren asked in a hoarse whisper.

"I want you inside me," Roxanne groaned.

"No, tell me what you want," Lauren said as she continued to tease. Roxanne looked at her in confusion. Lauren smiled and pressed the dildo more firmly against her for a fleeting second provoking a frustrated growl.

Roxanne wiggled and squirmed then humping her pelvis up while pulling as hard on Lauren's shoulders as she could. Lauren merely smiled and refused to give her what she wanted.

"Tell me what you want baby, I can do this all day," Lauren said quietly. Roxanne looked up at her and Lauren arched an eyebrow meaningfully. It dawned on Roxanne then what Lauren wanted to hear. Even in her flushed state a deep blush rose to her cheeks.

"I want you to fuck my brains out," she whispered, her eyes closed.

"Say it like you mean it," Lauren said, still keeping up the devilish teasing.

"Lauren, please," she said plaintively.

"No?" Lauren said stopping the dildo with the head at the very entrance to Roxanne's sopping canal.

"Please, fuck my brains out!" Roxanne nearly screamed.

Lauren smiled then and moved her knees up to give her better support. She held the shaft of the dong and slowly pressed forward with her hips. The head slid forward but missed its target and slipped downward. Lauren remembered many times this had happened with her male lovers, she suddenly had some empathy for their frustration.

Lauren pulled back and sat up on her knees. She used her left hand to press the damp bush of Roxanne's pubic hair out of the way; with her right she guided the head of the dildo back to the entrance of Roxanne's slick channel. She pressed forward slowly and watched as the tip of the black cock pressed against the lips of her pussy.

A little more pressure and the pink folds parted and the tip disappeared between them. Lauren slid forward a little more watching fascinated as about half of the bulbous head slipped in. Roxanne's sharp intake of breath told Lauren that she was on target this time. She could feel the tightness of Roxanne's pussy as she pushed ahead more.

A groan brought her eyes to Roxanne's face. Her eyes were closed and a frown of concentration was on her face. This went to a sharp look of pain as her muscles gave and the head forced it's way in.

"Are you all right?" Lauren asked with a trace of concern in her voice.

"Its big," was all Roxanne could say.

"Want me to stop?" Lauren asked.

"Do and I will never speak to you again," Roxanne said with a small smile.

Lauren nodded and returned her eyes to the juncture of Roxanne's legs. She pressed forward again tentatively but found that she wasn't making any progress. Lauren applied more pressure and about two inches of the dildo sank into her lover.

"Ow!" Roxanne ejaculated.

"I have a smaller one, do you want me to change?" Lauren asked, now really concerned.

"No, just be gentle and take it slow,' Roxanne breathed huskily.

Lauren smiled and reset her knees for better purchase on the slippery comforter. This time she pressed forward with her hips and watched as more of the big dildo disappeared between the puffy lips. She glanced up at Roxanne's face. Here eyes were still closed and she was concentrating on relaxing. Lauren continued until a little over half the big dildo was buried in her friend. She drew back a little then and pressed forward again. Working like this she watched fascinated as more and more of the big dildo entered the redhead's tight pussy.

Finally only the wide base and a small portion of the shaft were still visible. Lauren slowly let her weight rest on the dildo, a look of agony swept over Roxanne's face as Lauren felt the last bit of the dildo enter her. This was replaced with a serene smile seconds later as Roxanne wrapped her legs around Lauren's hips and locked her ankles. She wiggled around until she found the most comfortable position.

The next few minutes were as confused and ultimately comical as any teenagers doing it the first time. Lauren experimented, trying to get the hang of it while Roxanne giggled and tried to accommodate her lover. Eventually Lauren got the hang of it and established a slow rhythm. She could feel the resistance when she thrust down and the muscles of Roxanne's pussy holding on to the dong as she withdrew. It was an indescribable if somewhat disconcerting sensation that took her a while to adjust to.

She picked up her tempo a little bit and for a while the room was silent except for the rhythmic sound of their hips meeting. Lauren was concentrating on keeping a steady rhythm while Roxanne was adjusting to the huge dong inside of her.

As Lauren became more confident she picked up the tempo more, withdrawing the dong in long deep thrusts. Roxanne began to moan and sigh. Her fingernails dragged across Lauren's back, spurring her to even more powerful thrusts.

Roxanne began to cry out with each down thrust. She tossed her head from side to side and her hips began to rise to meet Lauren's down thrusts. Lauren was beginning to moan herself, the stimulation was quickly driving her towards another mammoth orgasm.

The sound of the dildo slicing in and out was becoming more liquid and Lauren could smell the heady scent of Roxanne's arousal. She began to slam the dildo into Roxanne with furious strokes.

"oh..Oh..OH.." Roxanne moaned with each down thrust. Lauren wrapped her hands into Roxanne's hair and kissed her deeply while the tension built. The kiss was all it took, Roxanne screamed into her mouth as her body thrashed wildly. Feeling her smaller lover come unglued beneath her was more than Lauren could stand and her own orgasm ripped through her.

When she became aware of her surroundings again Roxanne was gently kissing her neck and stroking her damp hair. The huge dong was still buried inside of her lover. Lauren smiled and lifted herself up on her elbows. Roxanne looked so totally content and satisfied, angelic in her happiness. Her hair was damp and a thin sheen of sweat was on her brow.

"I love you," she mouthed, no sound coming.

Lauren could only nod and they kissed again.