One Night Ch. 01

Story Info
Romantic sex between roommates.
1k words
3.81
15.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved her. I've always loved her. Oh I can still feel the smell of her perfume and the touch of the soft skin of her tiny hand, her bronzy body that tastes like a milky piece of chocolate, her curly black hair, her skinny jeans and shirts.

Everything I've ever known about her still reminds me of that night, the 28th of November 2012. I can remember every single event that happened on that day. My roommate Selena was sitting in her comfy chair, resting her head back, smoking her hookah, not caring about the world. Her sleepy brown eyes never looked sexier, her long bare legs were stretching on the dirty table, her black tight panties held her small bubble butt firmly.

To her I was just a best friend who she always trusted, a brother who always took care of her. She used to spend long hours of her nights sitting topless with her hookah, beer and books in front of me with no sexual tension ever happening between us. Before that night she was nothing more than a friendly roommate to me.

They say love happens randomly but I've never believed in such nonsense. I believe that there are always many factors that make our brains love. We love with our senses. Love has nothing to do with our cardiac muscles obviously. It's all about the senses, the fetishes, the little tiny details and that's exactly what happened to me during that night as I watched her chest going up and down and her small well rounded mammary glands jiggle gently as she exhaled the smoke carelessly.

It was the first time for me to stare at her breasts, the first time for me to make her uncomfortable. She looked into my eyes with a cute smile and blushed then picked a book and started to read, leaving me with my thoughts. It was a kind of awkward. I wanted to say something to cut the tension but I didn't

"Mark, can you please turn on the heater? I'm starting to get cold" She said as the big book she held in her hand was covering her pretty face. She was feeling cold obviously. I could really notice that by the sudden stiffening and shrinkage of her brown nipples. I stood up and turned on the heater quickly then sat next to her.

Me and her just sitting next to each other with nothing on our bodies but our underpants, that was just a perfect start for me as I couldn't help but feel my erection getting harder and bigger in my tight underwear.

"Selena" I nearly whispered her name as I started to stroke her dark hair. She put the book on the table and looked at me, not into my eyes but directly at my crotch. "Oooh your cock is hard, big boy!" She said then she smoked her hookah. I blushed deeply said "I haven't jerked off for a long time". She smiled and bit her bottom lip. Yep, that's it. A great amount of sexual tension was growing between me and her.

"I can give you a friendly handjob if you want" She chuckled and crossed her legs. I stared at her for a while, feeling surprised as I directed my eyes on her rounded tits. "Yes, please" I said with a weak voice full of lust.

"Pull down your boxers, Mark, let me see your cock!" She said as my heart started to beat faster. "I will show you my cock, darling. I will show it to you!" At that point I was totally under her control, maybe to her at that night I was just a friend who would have sexual benefits with her but to me it was different. I felt something for her.

I quickly pulled down my underpants; my cock was circumcised, hard, big and a bit hairy. I didn't prepare for such a night after all. Such great opportunities are nothing but our mother nature's gift to us. She stared at my cock for a while and started to run her hand up and down it slowly then she stroked it faster as I started to moan. "Your hand is so soft, baby" I bit my bottom lip with lust.

Within a few minutes, a few strokes, a few moans and groans I released my white viscous seminal fluid all around her hand and on my flat belly. At that moment I was panting, too afraid to look directly into her eyes. "Good boy!" She grinned and kissed my cheek softly.

A long moment of silence passed then she grabbed my head gently and merged her lips with mine. Even though I had just cum, my heart started to beat fast again. Kissing me was obviously a clear line she just crossed. I involuntarily sucked on her lips with passion as my tongue started to play along with hers and my hands caressed her back.

She took my hands and intertwined her fingers with mine then got on top of me. I could feel her hips getting pushed against mine, her wet underwear massaging my cock, her saliva in my mouth. I let out a soft moan and placed my hands over her rounded tits, I could feel them. They were soft and beautiful. I squeezed her tits so hard; her moans just turned me on more and made my cock get harder.

I moaned louder in her mouth and sucked on her tongue as she was slowly trying to pull down her panties. I pushed my hips harder against hers and in a few moments I could feel my cock slapping her bare pussy lips hard from the outside.

The heat between me and her intensified more and more as I grabbed her tit and ran my tongue along her brown middle sized erected nipple then I sucked on it firmly while squeezing the other tit. "Fuck! This feels so good" She moaned.

To be continued...