One Night Ch. 02

Story Info
Sarah goes shopping and gets carried away.
1.5k words
4.22
18.7k
1

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 03/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The excitement level continued to grow for Sarah. All she wanted was to begin this story. It was like she was a kid again waiting for Santa to put presents under her tree. Only this time she would be buying her own presents, making her very own future. She knew that this was going to the story to make her. It had to be good; it needed to something to draw them, the readers, back again. She sat there at her desk and sighed, her fingers running through her hair as she heard someone behind her.

"Uh, um Mr. James, what can I do for you?"

"I just want to make sure that you can handle this story. That you are aware that it will test you, test you dedication to your craft. You'll be pushed to your very limits I'm sure young Sarah. You understand this?"

Sarah sat there watching sit on the corner of her desk. His expensive suit fit his body so perfectly. He had wonderful taste, it always showed in the things he said. Her fingers kept fiddling with the hem of her skirt. She was thinking about his words. She would respond quickly, she wanted him to know she was thinking it over, taking in everything he told her.

"Mr. James, I'm aware that this will test me. That I will have to pull myself up and use everything I know to get through. I'll take this chance and turn into something that will be only the beginning. I may be young but I learn quickly and do not scare easily."

Mr. James nodded and accepted her answer. He was looking her over, judging her body, taking in every inch of her. It made a chill run over her skin. It sparked something inside her body. Made her wonder exactly what he was thinking, what he was feeling. Was it just a one sided attraction. Sarah's head swam with ideas, questions left unanswered when he stood up and left her without further words.

She decided then it was a good time for lunch. Heading to the coffee shop around the corner she ordered and sat by herself thinking about the shopping she would do, what she would buy, what would right for that club. She really had no clue what kind of clothes to wear to such a place. Sarah had always been on the normal side of the world, she knew another existed but never stepped into it. Now she would be immersing herself. She decided once she got back to work she'd surf the net, try and find out what she could about what would be expected in one of these clubs.

The rest of the day past in has as she found various sights describing different types of clubs. Some were swinger clubs; others had various rooms designed for different avenues of pleasure. Sarah had been amazed at the variety some offered. She was amazed at it all, truth be told she was even turned on by the idea. Her mind reeled with thoughts about what Mr. James and she would be doing to make their story seem legit.

Leaving the office she went home to change, work clothes were not something she loved wearing. She liked being comfortable, even a little daring with some outfits. Sarah found a jean skirt and a pink tank to wear. She called up Kelly to make sure she would be ready and then putting on her black heels left the house. Once she arrived at Kelly's she wanted to get her opinion on where to shop. Kelly was attuned to that kind of look, those kinds of close. Sarah even guessed she may have been to one if not more of these clubs.

"So what do I wear?" she asked.

"Girl, it's not that big a deal. You can wear pretty much anything. I know your look and anything you have would work but I also know you love shopping. There is this new place at the mall, has some stuff that may work for your night out. Plus the lingerie store is there, got to buy some new stuff."

"I just love how your mind works," Sarah thought.

Off they went, Sarah's mind thinking about what would be happening the next night. She would be spending time of hours with her boss. She would be fulfilling a dream to write an amazing story but she'd also be pretending to have a relationship of some sort with a man she found so damn attractive.

He had actually been the source of several fantasies. She could always rely on those when she was in the darkness or her room, or in the shower. In any case the man did some for Sarah, his authority, his mystery, the respect he demanded, it all made him that much more attractive to her. Kelly had listened to her ranting about him several times and was for once glad that her friend would be getting some, it had been too long.

The walked into the store that both had spoken about, looking around, finding several things that they both liked. Dresses, skirts, amazing corsets, it all seemed to be too much. Sarah motioned to the dressing room and walked in. She closed the cloth door and began taking off what she now wore. She looked her body over in the mirror. Her skin was soft, a little pale, but her body was in shape. She ran in the morning as she turned to look herself over she saw that it did her good. Her ass was high, her legs shapely but toned. She loved her stomach, running her hand along the flat plains, it felt perfect.

Sarah had often wondered about her breasts, if they were too small, too big for her size. It always seemed men looked at that feature first before they actually talked to her. She didn't mind sometimes, the attention was nice but there were moments she felt like nothing more then a piece of meat. Cupping her breasts in her hands she let out a sigh of sexual frustration. What she would give to have someone in the room with her, watching her remove her clothes. Wanting their hands running over her body, she imagined her boss doing this to her. Her hand slipped inside her white lace thong, her fingers lightly touching her clit as she continued with her fantasy.

She watched herself in the mirror, her eyes half closed as her fingers parted her folds and moved deeper into her warmth. Sarah let out an almost silent moan as her finger slipped deep inside her. Her finger weren't her own though, they were strong, masculine fingers that work her into frenzy in no time at all. They moved slowly at first, testing her. She pushed deeper, faster. Her other moving up her stomach, reaching a hardened nipple. She couldn't help but twist it, roll it as her fingers worked over her.

Knowing that she wouldn't be able to stand she moved to the chair there, one leg falling over the side. This would keep her open so she could watch her hands. How she wanted Mr. James to be doing this. Moving faster and fast, pushing her, tempting and teasing her like only he could. God yes, she silently thought as her release ran through her. Her breathing began to slow; she moved her hand from her panties and shook her head. Sarah couldn't believe she brought herself to orgasm in a dressing room thinking of him. This was surely a first.

"How's it looking Sarah," Kelly called out.

"Um, good. Be right out to let you see," she said throwing on the black dress she liked most of all.

"That's it. You look amazing in this. Your boss will have a hard time keeping his hands off you."

"That's not what I'm out for Kel. I want the story, anything else is just extra," Sarah said turning back into the room and undressing.

"I know girl. Was just trying to say you look great and will have no problem pulling this off."

"I know. It's alright, you're probably right any way."

Sarah took off the dress, put on her other close and paid for her new purchase. They then went over and bout some new panties as Sarah seemed to love collecting them. She laughed as Kelly made some comment about her never having enough. It was always a running joke; she seemed to have a panty a day.

"Thanks for your help tonight. It means a lot. I'll call you after the club," Sarah said dropping Kelly off.

"As long as you're not preoccupied," she trailed off.

Sarah got hope, showered and ate her dinner. She went to sleep early thinking that tomorrow would make for an interesting day and she would need to be ready for just about anything. She lay there in bed thinking about the story, about finally being taken seriously and then he popped into her head. He always whispered goodnight in her ear before she fell asleep.

To be continued...