One Night Ch. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bit down, shocking him, but he smiled. I knew he liked biting and we continued that back and forth, him licking me where I liked it and me biting him where he liked it.

"Fuck me harder, Jakie," I growled, humping my hips up against him.

He ran his hand down from where he gripped my shoulder and squeezed my ass, making me whimper—it was almost a squeal, really. With this grip, he used the leverage to fuck me even harder. Secretly, I had always wondered if you could actually make a car rock when you were having sex in the backseat... It was true.

I blushed at the idea, but didn't give it much of a thought as my body was rocked with pleasure.

"Oh, Jakie, I'm coming, baby!" I whimpered, arching my back against him.

"Me too..."

I loved how relentless he was. Jake wouldn't stop his rhythm no matter what. Not until we both had cried out in bliss. Harder and harder, he kept pounding me, begging me to come for him. Finally, he couldn't take it anymore and he gave a final grunt and I felt his hot cum flow into me. As he accidentally bit down on my tongue, I felt my pussy clench around his penis and I too came hard.

"Jake!" I practically squealed. "Yes, honey. Yes... oh yes..."

Gasping, we both lay there, waiting for that feeling, that glow, that joy, to fade so we could move again.

"I love you so fucking much," he whispered, brushing my hair back and kissing my forehead.

"Yet I still love you more, babe."

"I... I'm sorry but I gotta go back to work. Jeff knows what's going on but I bet he won't tolerate me being late too many times."

"I understand. And I need to head home. I promised my mom I'd help her set up her new stereo," I sighed, too happy to think hard or worry.

In a tangled, sweaty knot, Jake and I helped each other dress and he left me with a kiss and a promise of another night together soon. I put the key in the ignition and headed home.

12