One Night Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jake... baby..."

I looked down at Jake as he lay collapsed against me, all his strength gone. He was gasping almost as hard as I was. From what I could see of his face, he we crying and his lips were trembling.

"Sam..." he finally murmured. "Tell—tell me... it was... good, baby. Please... s'it good?"

"Look at me," I whispered, "look, Jake."

Slowly, he tilted his head up and met my streaming eyes.

"If I could think of the words it would require to tell you how good it was, I would scream them right now. But this language didn't come equipped to even remotely describe what you just did to me," I croaked, my throat raw from screaming and being unable to breath. "Thank you. Thank you so goddamn much, Jake. My beautiful baby..."

"Happy birthday, Sammie. I'm glad I could make you happy."

With a trembling hand, Jake reached above my head to unbuckle the belts holding my arms up. With a jingle and a clatter as the buckles fell back against the headboard, I felt my hands come free. My arms fell limply against my face as I realized I had no control over them. With a soft grin, Jake, took my hands in his and brought them down between us. He squeezed my hands before gently wrapping my arms around his body.

"D—did it hurt you, Jake?" I asked, passionately embracing him as some of the feeling returned to my limbs.

He chuckled. "Me? What about you?"

"It was supposed to hurt me. My pussy feels like it's been torn open. I've never felt like this. But you worked so hard, giving everything just to make my fantasy real. And God, how well you did it, Jakie."

"Yeah," he admitted, grinning. "My back aches and my arms and legs are tired from the pace I had to set, but, other than the fact that itkilled me to hurt you like that, even in fun, it did feel wickedly good. Like watching some kind of porn you know you shouldn't be..."

"Porn itself is something of a taboo," I said, confused by the statement.

"I mean like, a straight guy watching man-on-man porn. That sort of thing. I felt like I broke rules. Did something I could get in serious trouble for... but I won't, though. I did what I was asked to. It's really cool."

I smiled, getting what he meant. Though the statement about watching male gay porn—what sort of fantasies has he had that he won't share with me? But that was a thought for a later time. Right now, my body felt like it had just been tied to a rock beneath the pounding waves on the beach for hours. I was achy, weak, exhausted and spastic, but I had never felt so satisfied in all my life.

Jake had just given me the greatest birthday gift I had ever received. He was lying in my arms, slowly drifting off to sleep as our mixed cum seeped around his softened penis onto his pale-blue bed sheets. The dampness beneath me didn't bother me, the sweat making us stick together didn't bother me. I smiled down at the love of my life and just kept whispering, "thank you," over and over until I finally fell asleep.