One Night Ch. 11

Story Info
A short talk and another call.
1.5k words
4.29
9.2k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 03/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They left quickly much to Sarah's surprise. Then again she should have known Mr. James would be in a hurry. That was always his way. She learned that working for him early on. Now though it concerned her, the reason for his swiftness. She was still thinking about the email and how someone knew it. If they could easily get that information, what other things did they already know and also why were they warning her? Those questions, along with so many more kept ringing through her head.

Before long they were down in the parking garage and she was walking to her car. Mr. James hadn't said much of anything to her and so she only assumed that they would drive their own car's to her place and then from there to his home. She had no idea how wrong she was as Sarah felt his hand close around her arm.

"My car," he said stiffly.

There was no need to argue, she knew she wouldn't win so she just moved with him. He was acting very protective of her and a part of the young woman enjoyed it, loved knowing that he was trying to take care of her. Yet there was that other side, that independent girl that wanted to shout at being handled in such a way. She rolled her eyes at the thought of her inner turmoil. There were more things going on than worrying over that.

There was still silence as they drove. Scott used his cell, making calls to various people to let them know he'd left for the day and all. She glanced his way, looking him over and noticing the way he held the wheel, his hands gripping tightly to the leather. He was truly concerned for her. She smiled to herself knowing that what they were sharing was more than just sex, more than fucking. He cared and so did she.

Pulling up in front of her house she waited sensing that Scott wouldn't let her in the front door without him next to her. Sarah waited, looking for her keys and then got out of the car and walked up the path to her door.

"Let me go in first," he told her.

"Scott it's not as though this person is trying to hurt me. Sure it kind of freaked me out that he has my name and number and what not. I just don't think he wants to hurt me, only wants me to be careful."

"You can't be sure little one," he said running a hand over her cheek.

"I know, I know," she said letting the door open for him and moving out of his way.

"Thank you," he whispered conveying so much in simple words.

She stood there in the entry of her house while he walked through it. She wasn't sure what to make of everything. The night at the club, the elevator, hell even their lunch, it all did nothing but make her wonder. She believed there was more to them and she had felt the proof of it. She guessed she only needed to make him believe in it.

"So everything okay?" she asked.

"Seems so Sarah," he said from in the hallway.

She moved in the house, checking her machine but there were no messages. Sarah then made her way to her room, finding her boss there looking in her closet. She was quiet while she saw his fingers running over the outfit she had worn for their night out. She couldn't help but sigh at the thought. Scott must have heard it and turned her way. They both smiled.

"I need to just get a few things if you still want me to stay with you," she asked with a touch of wonderment to her voice.

"I do, I think we need to talk. There's a lot going on between us Sarah. It's more than just this story," he said walking to her.

"I know that. I can feel that. Maybe I've always felt it and I just told myself it wasn't right because you were the boss," she said walking away from him and to her dresser.

"You have an amazing talent to write Sarah and I didn't want to have you thinking I didn't believe that. I tried to stay away. I knew though this story would be for you and I wasn't about to send you to that club without me. I couldn't resist anymore," he said waiting, watching her.

Her hands rested on a pink pair of panties that she had pulled out to take. She let out a heavy breath and then faced Scott. "I guess we were both worried about what the other would think and how it would all work out," she said as she turned back to the clothes.

"Worried, hell yes but I had to take that chance. Now I'm worried about you. Hell I am usually a man in control Sarah. You know that. With you though I've lost that, I can't get you out of my head," he told her.

There was a silence; she wasn't sure what to say. Part of her wanted to let Scott know how she felt. She walked to the closet grabbing the rest of her clothes to take. Her mind was in a complete mess. Now was really not the time for all of the mess she was currently in.

"Sarah, talk to me. Don't shut me out."

"I'm not Scott," she said looking at him. "I don't know what's going on. I have these feelings for you and yet I don't know, can't accept them completely. I'm afraid."

"So am I," he simply stated. Sarah sighed and left her hands at her sides. She hated being frustrated. Why was life so difficult for her? Why did she make it that way? The man with her was amazing; he gave her so much of what she'd always wanted. Why did she hold back? Did she not believe in herself?

"I need to take a break from this conversation. It's making me run in circles," she told Scott.

"That's fine Sarah. Just know that I'm not letting go, not letting up," he informed her as she grabbed her suitcase and filled it.

Scott moved through her room touching her things while she packed. He wanted to know more about the woman behind it all. He'd never thought to care about someone like this yet he found he had no choice with this young reporter. She had a fire, a spark about her that he wanted to keep for himself and yet in the same breath wanted to show to the world.

He looked over her pictures, her family and friends. Her smile was brilliant, bright and full of joy and happiness. He secretly hoped there would be a time it shown for him that way. Scott ran his thumb over a photo of her with a girlfriend. Sarah stole his breath. He couldn't wait to see her spread out on his bed, the softness of her body waiting for his touch. Her hair fanned out onto his pillow while he kissed her lips, made love to every inch of her body. He truly did have it bad.

Sarah was making short work of filling her suitcase as her mind thought of the conversation that they had been having when her cell rang. The call was from unknown and she hesitated to answer it. Scott then turned from her photo's he's been looking at to give her a nod, as though giving her the okay to answer it..

"Hello."

"Miss Jacobs I assume."

"Yes it is. Who is this," she asked.

"Never mind that right now. I want to talk with you about Richards. I worked for him and know of his particular tastes. Those that he openly condemns he secretly enjoys. I'm tired of covering up his little indiscretions. I think it's time he learned a lesson. I will leave you with a name, a young woman that sadly learned of his tastes and I couldn't help. Find out all you can about Jessica Saunders. I'll be in touch."

"But wait..." Sarah said to an already dead phone line.

"That was him, wasn't it?"

"Yes," she said quietly.

"Sarah," Scott said taking her in his arms. "What did he say to you?"

"He said he worked for Richards and that I needed to look into the name Jessica Saunders," she said as she looked at her boss.

"That was it, nothing else?" he asked.

"The only other thing was that he would be in touch. I must admit this does make me a little nervous," she told him.

"Don't worry. We'll look into this Jessica lead once we get to my place. Our conversation though, Sarah isn't over," he said with a look in his eyes as he let her go and grabbed her suitcase.

She grabbed what was left, not much, and followed him into the living room. She stopped briefly to make sure her answering machine was on and then they were out the door. It was most defiantly going to be an interesting stay, between the talk that Mr. James wanted to continue and the research that had to be done. Little Sarah was only sure of one thing, and that simply was nothing.