One Night for Peace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The concentrated aphrodisiac within his cum had reduced the once proud goddess to little more than a mewling slut. All she wanted was him. Her small tits pressed against him, she cooed with pleasure as he trailed his hands up her back.

Her skin was radiating heavenly light, glowing from within as she burned with pleasure. She reached down and rubbed her hands against his softened cock, still slick from her mouth. He moaned and pulled her in, locking his mouth to hers for their first kiss. She greedily nipped at his lips and moaned when his tongue entered her. She melted against his chest, her hips rocking so that her clit ground against his leg.

He laughed into her mouth and reached down to toy with her pretty little tits. She gasped as he pinched at her nipples, her head falling back. With her throat exposed he lunged forward, biting down at the thick flesh above her collarbone. The goddess squealed with pleasure, and he could feel her pussy gush.

She was straddling one of his legs and he had enough of that. Easily he lifted her up off the bed, scooting her so that her legs spread over him properly. His massive cock rested right at the cleft of her pussy lips. Turned into a desperate, needy whore she began rocking against it, moaning as her clit rubbed up and down his cock.

Fuck she was so hot, so wet. She needed him inside her. She needed him to fill her up. Stars! What was he waiting for?

She gasped as she felt his skin stretch and change, and felt his cock grow all the little bumps and ridges once more. Her clit caught against them and she dug her nails into his back as she frantically bounced up and down, stimulating her needy little clit with all the glorious textures.

Her breath was ragged and heavy, her body shuddered, and her face twisted in desperate wanton need. She was right on the verge, cresting the edge of another climax. Swiftly Antiel wrapped a hand around her throat, holding her still.

Leianna screamed, unable to find words in her haze of blind need. She couldn't think. She couldn't.

She flailed, desperately trying to grind against something so she could ease the throbbing between her legs. She had been so close. Release was right there.

His hand tightened and she was unable to make a sound. Air barely slipped through and she went limp in submission.

"What should we do now?" Antiel asked, his serpentine tongue flickering around her sensitive earlobe. She shivered.

This was her chance. If he was letting her call the shots she could just ask for his fingers or his tongue again. She could make it through the night without ever having to take his filthy, ridged, massive, delicious cock inside her. Oh stars! She wanted it. Just thinking about his rock hard cock filling her up, made her go weak in his arms.

But she had to be strong. She couldn't. She was a goddess. And he... he was...

"Fuck me," she whispered, scarcely able to get the words out through his choking grip. "Please, oh fuck me, please."

His face split wide and he released her throat. His hips angled upward and his cock poised right at her dripping slit. "Are you sure?" he teased, thrusting up just to the entrance of her tight hole.

"Yessss," she hissed, almost in pain her desire was so great. "Please, Antiel. Please!"

He thrust up, plunging up into her tight pussy.

She screamed, biting his chest, his shoulders, anything she could reach. He filled her up so completely, all the little bumps rubbing her sensitive inner walls, grinding up against her pleasure spot. Leianna ground down hard on him, shivering and trembling. His head dipped and he took one of her hard pink nipples into his mouth, tongue flickering.

The fire that had been burning within her exploded, and she burst in fiery ecstasy. Her mouth opened in a silent scream, her throat too tight from the orgasm that ravaged through her to allow a sound through.

Antiel moaned as her pussy cinched tight around him. She could feel him pulsing, swelling larger until she thought she might burst. Leianna was lost to wave after wave of pleasure until he lifted her from him, throwing her onto her back beside him.

She whimpered as his cock withdrew but screamed in pleasure as he mounted her and rammed his length back in. She writhed beneath him, desperately clawing at his back. Her hips bucked against him, her pussy pulsing tight around his massive cock.

For a moment he took it slow, allowing her to coast slowly down from her orgasm. Collapsed back under him she stared up at him breathlessly. "Now it's my turn," he purred.

Leianna looked up at him, her eyes wide and innocent. He grinned. She moaned as he began to slide in and out. She was slick with her own cum and his movement inside her was easy. She moaned each time one of his bumps popped in and out of her. Her hips rocked in time with him, her legs wrapped around his, sealing her close to him.

Her head was back against the pillows, closed eyes fluttering in pleasure. Their rhythm increased, pounding and rocking. He was fucking her now: hard and fast and rough. Oh heavens! She loved it! She was moaning and gasping and begging for more of his cock. She wanted him, she wanted this.

Antiel tensed and fucked her harder. His strokes became faster as he pounded desperately into her, his breath ragged. She mewled in pleasure, her clit banging against his pubic bone. She tightened around him, her back arched as she shook with another smaller climax. Her pussy milked him and he shuddered as he came. She writhed beneath him, feeling his cum filling her up as she trembled through her orgasm.

Gasping, he met her for another kiss. This time it was less desperate, less needy. He stroked her hair, smiling in satisfaction.

"Oh pretty little thing," he purred. "Normally I'd let a poor girl like you stop now, let you get some sleep." She sighed happily at the thought. She felt like jelly, blissful, completely satisfied jelly.

"But," he continued, "I've only got you for the one night. So I'm afraid we're not quite done yet. I have to make the most of you until morning."

Leianna whimpered, unable to form the words. She couldn't fuck him again! There wasn't enough left of her. He'd fucked her into oblivion, and now she needed to recover.

He stood and began rearranging her on the bed. Completely pliable, Leianna was easily flipped over, lined up so her ass was in the air, pussy right at the edge of the bed. Despite her concerns, she cooed happily when she felt him line up with her swollen slit and gasped into the bed as his ever erect cock filled her again.

All night he filled her, filling the goddess with his thick cum, spraying it across her porcelain skin. When morning came she was hardly conscious, her body ravaged with countless orgasms. She was so sensitive that she shuddered and trembled, climaxing at even the gentlest touch.

Leianna could not have resisted him even if she wanted to. But Antiel was bound by the oath he had made before the night began and even the thought of breaking it made his chest burn with a magical pain. They had agreed she was his until morning and morning had come.

Her last sight of him was that damned grin looking on her cum soaked form. "See you in a century, Lady Leianna." And then she faded into sleep.

*****

When Leianna came to it was dark again. She had slept the entire day in Antiel's abandoned lair. Her skin was caked with thick ribbons of dried cum that cracked as she stood. Or tried to stand. Her legs gave out from under her, and she fell back onto the bed.

She felt mortified. She couldn't believe what she had done. Not the sex, she had been expecting that. But that she had asked for it. That she had begged for it. She wanted it. True, in part it had been his aura, his magic, but there was a part of her that truly had wanted it. That wanted him. And it was a shame she would have to live with.

Her pussy was sore and swollen, throbbing with every beat of her heart. Every moment was a reminder of what they had done.

She cast off her physical form, the body dissipating like morning mist. She didn't want to be inside it right now. She didn't want to have to clean the stains he had left across her.

Incorporeal, she walked through the streets of Meadhall. The night was still and quiet. It felt like a completely different town than the one she had walked through only the night before. It seemed Antiel had been true to his word. He, and all his demons, had left the town. Without their influence things would quickly return to normal.

The damages done, both physical and emotional, by the citizens could not be undone, but they could begin to heal and repair. Leianna drifted toward her temple, wanting to check on her priestesses before she returned to her paradise to try and purge the experience from her mind. As her essence passed over the threshold she shivered, still feeling unclean. She wasn't worth a temple so grand anymore.

Inside, there were dozens of girls bent bowed before her alters. They're fervent prayers of gratitude rang up to her. They filled her with strength and power, revitalizing her weary soul. They thanked her for the peace she had returned to their town, thanked her for watching over them.

Her priestesses had replaced the grand statue that she had shattered when attacking Antiel with a humbler one. Seeing it, Leianna settled into the marble, allowing herself to rest inside the stature. It felt safer than flesh. Stone was cold and unfeeling. She could not feel pleasure if she were made of marble.

She soaked in their prayers, feeling for possibly the first time that she had made the right choice in making the deal with Antiel. She may have tarnished herself, but if it was for the sake of all those who depended on her for protection it was worth it.

Her sister would ask how she had done it, what her grand plan had been. Leianna wasn't going to tell her, Onaria would never let her live it down. She would make up some lie about how the town had all prayed and she had outwitted the demon. She had time to think of something. Idly, she basked in the glow of her divine power, relaxing for the first time in weeks. It was all over. Everything was going to be alright, these people were safe and she could put the whole experience behind her.

A man walked into the temple. His strides were long and confident, his face split in a grin. He stopped before the statue of Leianna and rested a hand on the cool marble. "Leianna, my lady. I know I said I would be gone for a hundred years."

If she'd had a heart it would have stopped.

"And I don't mean any trouble. I just thought I would let you know. Some of my brothers wanted to know why I had come home so soon, so I told them about our arrangement. A few of them were very, very interested." His eyes met hers, still encased in her stone figure. "I hope you don't mind."

Her spirits sank as he dipped into a mockery of a bow and left. It seemed that this was far from over.