One Night in April

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasexy28
jasexy28
151 Followers

April then moved to get up and we sat back waiting to see what she had planned. She asked me to lie down on my back on the bed and as I soon as I lay down my cock began to stiffen again at the thought of what might be happening. April turned herself around and then knelt beside me on the bed and her mouth went slowly down over my stomach and she began kissing her way down to my cock as I watched her nylon covered thighs move close to my head. Once her knees were beside my face she raised her left thigh up over my face and rested it gently on the bed at the other side of my head.

I gazed up at her torn pantyhose above and could see her cum soaked pussy moving down closer to my face. I watched her squat down over me and lower her pussy down until it was just above my mouth. I held her nylon covered ass cheeks and guided her pussy down to my mouth as I felt the drips of sperm landing on my face and lips. As her pussy got closer the cum started to hang in thick strands over my mouth and I reached up and put my fingers inside the wet pantyhose and torn them open a little wider.

Our cum was spilling from her pussy and hanging there as I opened my mouth and started to suck at the dangling strands of sperm. I then felt April's mouth close over my stiff cock and was so turned on that I reached up and pulled her down onto my mouth and began to suck at her dripping pussy, feeling the cum run down the back of my throat as I poked my tongue deep inside her. I licked and sucked at her pussy without even thinking about the semen that was trickling down my throat or running down the sides of my face.

April's mouth was now pumping up and down my shaft as I ate her pussy, then I felt the bed move and realised that her husband was now also up on the bed and on his knees behind her, it was then that I saw his stiff cock as it hovered over my face and moved ever closer to her gaping pussy. I took my mouth away from her pussy and watched as he held her hips and moved himself into position close behind her and also very close to me.

It was clear what he wanted to do and once again I would be delighted to witness it at such close range, so I put my head down on the bed and then gently opened her pussy lips with my fingers. As I pulled April's pussy lips apart several small drips of cum landed on my face, then I saw a thick glob of sperm appear at the entrance, but before it could spill out, her husband put his cock head just under her pussy and I saw the thick load pour out onto the head of his cock.

The cum slid around both sides of his thick head then hung there for several seconds before dripping down around my mouth, so I opened my mouth and let the sperm drip inside. Just then he pushed forward and his cock disappeared inside her until his balls pressed firmly against her pussy, then as he slowly pulled out of her, more of our cum spilled out. Her husband pulled his cock completely out of her pussy and so I reached up and closed my mouth over her pussy, sucking at her lips and prodding her hole with my tongue.

After a few minutes, I moved my face out of the way and he penetrated her once again and this time began fucking her pussy. His cock was fully erect again and he started to fuck her quite hard and fast as I watched from inches below her pussy, feeling the sperm continue to spill out of her. I was difficult for me to lick or suck at her pussy as he was fucking her quite hard, but every so often he would pull his shaft out and hold it, stroking gently. I think this was partly to hold of his next orgasm and also to let me eat her cummy hole for a few moments, which I did every time.

April was still sucking me off and my own orgasm couldn't be too far away as I felt his cock once again pressing against her wet hole. This time he was fucking her slowly, but with longer deeper strokes and I could tell he was getting close to his second orgasm and could feel my own getting closer. Just then, he pulled his shaft out of her and started stroking it fast with his hand and with the tip against her lips, then after holding it still for a few seconds he pushed back inside her pussy. This time he only pushed his cock in once and then removed it again and began stroking his shaft again, but this time he was breathing much heavier and I felt Aprils mouth speed up on my own cock and her hands pull down on my foreskin.

Twice more he pushed inside her with a long deep stroke then I watched as he stroked his shaft a third time with the tip held close to her gaping pussy, but not touching it. His red tip seemed to expand before my eyes and his hand held the foreskin back tight and still as he began his second orgasm. The thick red tip suddenly spurted a thick load of sperm out onto her ass and it showered her pussy and asshole as he gripped the shaft and started to jerk off quite rapidly. He moaned out loud as he ejaculated all over her pussy and ass and I moved my open mouth under her pussy and began to feel the hot sperm fill my mouth.

I was so close to cumming and so turned on that as his cock moved back slightly, I pushed her lips open with my tongue and felt a massive amount of sperm spill out of her and realised that he was still jerking off and indeed still ejaculating. I sucked at her open pussy as his cock continued to shoot sperm out onto her ass cheeks and it began spraying onto my face as I sucked at her hole. Then April began to rub her pussy harder down onto my face and I heard her say something to her husband, but could not make it out.

He then looked down at me and said, "Suck on her clit, she's going to cum", and with that I moved my mouth down onto her clit and began to lick and suck around the swollen little bump. April then mumbled something else, but I was not a great position to hear much, but soon worked out what she had asked for this time as her husband pushed his semi hard cock against her wet asshole. He was too soft to fuck her properly, but pressed his tip against her asshole as I sucked on her clit and gripped her ass cheeks firmly in my hands.

As April's orgasm neared, her husband just managed to get the head of his cock into her asshole and began to slap at her ass quite hard and April started to moan loud as she sucked my cock and continued to jerk me off. He struggled to keep the tip inside her ass, until finally, with his soft cock inside her, she started to cum.

I knew immediately as her pussy splashed out a clear hot liquid onto my face mixed with sperm, and it was at this point that my orgasm started and I could feel my own hot cum shooting up into April's mouth as she held the base of my cock. He pushed his cock deeper into her ass and I watched as a mixture of her juices and our sperm poured out of her pussy and down into my mouth. I licked and swallowed what I could, but the amount was so much that a large amount spilled down the sides of my face and onto my chest and neck.

April was worn out and her thighs couldn't hold her up anymore and she slid down onto me and lay there with her legs spread wide open and her pussy resting on my chin. Her husband held her soft ass cheeks in his hands as his cock slipped from her ass and he held them open as the last of the liquid from her pussy spilled out into my mouth. My cock softened and slipped out of April's mouth as I licked and sucked around her smooth wet asshole and her pussy, then we turned her over onto her back on the bed.

She appeared to have fallen asleep as we looked at her laying there naked, her beautiful pussy full of our sperm and my own cum in her mouth. Her husband lay down beside her on the bed as I got up and dressed slowly, watching as her caressed her naked body until they were both sleeping soundly. I left with wonderful memories of a great night and hoped it was not to be the last encounter of it's kind.

jasexy28
jasexy28
151 Followers
12