One Night in Cougar Town

Story Info
Chance meeting with a younger stranger...
1.3k words
3.6
32.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was as if it was a dream, a fantasy. Not a real experience. When and if I choose to tell this story, many don't believe it, but it's true, all of it.....

I was packing to move in a couple weeks. A new city, a new life. I couldn't wait to get started. The only thing I'd miss was my friends, but I was only moving 3 hours away. I wasn't too worried about a weekend commute once in a while. That night, I was expecting an old friend. Male, yes. But friends only. We had spent a lot of nights just hanging out, watching movies and exchanging experiences. His small business was picking up for the summer and I knew this was the last chance in a very long time I'd get to see him. So I made sure I did myself up a little bit, made him a real nice spaghetti dinner and was expecting him to arrive shortly after 6 p.m.

I was alone that day, kids were gone for the next week or so, spending the last few moments with their dad. And I was rather enjoying the time alone myself; the freedom to do what I want. I was rather wrapped up in that "freedom" getting ready for Tom to arrive when I got a knock at the door around 5 p.m. I knew it wasn't Tom but in my neighborhood there always things going on, so I answered. When I opened the door, standing in front of me was this tall, young, gorgeous piece of eye candy. He took my breath away, actually. He was probably the best looking guy I'd ever seen in person. Twenty-five at most, six-foot five, with beautiful green eyes. I was trying not to stare as he asked me about someone who used to live in my apartment before me. I came out onto the balcony with him, so he wouldn't see all my packing mess. And I explained to him I had never heard of this person before and how I'd lived there almost a year myself.

He explained that he'd be out of town for quite some time and apologized. Then he began to make some minor small talk with me that at the time didn't make much sense, but I played along. I wanted to draw out every moment I could with him, he was beautiful. He eventually left and I watched him walk away until I couldn't see him any longer. Whew, the thoughts I had running through my head! But what would he want with a 37 year old divorced mother of four?

At 6 p.m. precisely I got the call that Tom wasn't coming for dinner. I was a little disappointed but I understood how busy he'd gotten fairly quickly. So I decided to eat alone and spend the rest of my night getting more packing done. I changed into a nightgown, threw my hair up in a pony tail and got to work.

Two hours later I got another knock at my door. I was elated! Tom must've found some time and decided to stop by anyway. I didn't even bother asking who it was and got the shock of my life when I saw Him standing there.....again!

There was an awkward silence at the door. I didn't speak a word. Neither did the eye-candy. I was completely confused why he came back but at the same time already a wet, hot mess thinking about what was about to happen. I didn't utter one word when I stepped aside and let this total stranger into my house. I had totally forgotten that I was in a nightgown and not my sexiest I might add until I caught him stealing glances at the few inches of cleavage it allowed. I had never had an experience like this and I had no clue what to do but I knew where to do it and I wasn't going to be wasting time fiddling with small talk, he was already in the house....let's get to it!

And that's just what I did. I turned on my heel and proceeded back to my bedroom where he promptly followed me. I didn't dare look back, I just had to trust he was there, behind me, thinking exactly the same thing I was. When I got to my room, I sat down on the bed and he came and stood in front of me. He was wearing a white tank top and jeans. I didn't dare look him in the eyes. So I just started moving my hands over him; up his sides, around him to his ass, down his legs. I undid his belt and started unzipping his pants. Hoping all the while he wouldn't catch on to my complete nervousness and shaking-hand spasms. I was an old pro at sex but never with someone so young, so gorgeous.

When I dropped his pants to reveal his boxer briefs, with his hands on my shoulders and head almost begging me to come in for the kill, I just kissed him. His cock. Through his boxer shorts up and down his shaft and balls, with every kiss feeling him grow harder and harder. He pulled out that cock. I knew it was going to be big, but I had no idea what my body was not only about to encounter but endure. It was longer than the Great Wall of China and as thick and juicy as a 24oz. Porterhouse steak, medium rare. I teased it with my tongue, up and down the miles of shaft that was before me.

I finally let this giant enter my mouth. I wanted to take it all in but it was nearly impossible. And he was quiet, this gorgeous hunk of cake. Just watching me. Watching me try and take it all in. And with every attempt to swallow him whole, I throbbed harder and yearned deeper to feel him inside me.

I must've done a decent job for an amateur to this monster because he climbed on to the bed on top of me and started to undress me and himself. There was no kissing and even stranger, no words. Just sounds, mine mostly. He was aggressive and rough, up and down my body with his hands his tongue. I could barely keep up.

I could tell with his movements it was time to break out the protection. I opened the top drawer in my nightstand and handed it to him. He was quick! It was on and in before I could close my eyes again. I didn't need to see him, I just wanted to savor every second of this lust-fest. He was on top of me at first and when he slid this beast into me I damn near cried out for mercy. He heard the pain in my voice and loved it and used it to his advantage. Throwing me around like a rag doll in several positions. Each, I'm hoping allowing me some relief that never comes. It was mind-blowing how this much pain could at the same time, be so pleasurable. And it went on for hours. He went through several condoms and it finally dawned on me why I had never done this before...I was completely spent, he was an animal. And I didn't even know his name.

He slipped out the door after a few minutes of necessary sleep and I could only hope ......I would hear his sexy voice once more. Never would I have imagined I would experience this savage-like ecstasy again...

He slipped out the door after a few minutes of necessary sleep and I could only hope ......I would hear his sexy voice once more. Never would I have imagined I would experience this savage-like ecstasy again...