One Night in Houston

Story Info
An amazing encounter.
4.1k words
4.4
18.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about an interaction between a hot wife (me) and her husband and black stranger we met at a hotel. It contains elements of consensual wife sharing and interracial sex so if that is not your thing, please move on. If you have followed my other writing, you know that all of my stories are true. I don't write fiction as I don't consider myself as have that great of an imagination. I also don't have a lot of time to devote to writing and I have enough real stories to share that I just don't have to sit around making up stories. I hope you enjoy and I hope you will tell me how you feel when reading of my exploits. Kisses, Kim.

*****

My dear sweet readers, it's been a while since I have written and I apologize for making you wait so long between adventures. When I last wrote, I told you about my first adventure with Paul when I was 19. I want to continue telling about my adventures as a young college student and have so much more to tell you about, but I'm going to take a short break from the "Kim's Journey" series to tell you about my most recent adventure. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did and will maybe leave a nice comment that makes me wet thinking about how you stroked your beautiful hard cock or fingered your wet pussy as you read it.

Stoney, my wonderful husband, has been very successful in business and we have a wonderful life together. But running a successful business means Stoney often has to travel out of town. Recently, on one such trip to Houston, my schedule allowed me to go with him and that usually means we find something exciting to do that fuels our sex life together for long periods of time just reliving said adventure. Our recent trip to Houston was certainly one of those times.

As a very frequent business traveler, and always frequenting Marriot Hotels, Stoney enjoys the perks of being an Elite Member and usually gets a free upgrade to a suite. That afternoon, Stoney had completed his visit to his newest construction site and we were able to check in about 3 that afternoon. After relaxing in the room for a bit and Stoney catching up a few business emails and phone calls, we left for an early dinner around 5. When we arrived back at the hotel, as we entered the lobby a gorgeous black gentleman was asking the clerk about where to get a good meal. Stoney interjected as we walked by, about the restaurant we just came from and that it was excellent. The beautiful Adonis thanked him for the suggestion and we went up to our room.

It was a miserable day, cold and wet, so we really didn't want to go out and had to find something exciting to do there at the hotel. Stoney began putting a plan in motion and back in the room, went about describing his plan. I guess I should describe the man in question we saw in the lobby. He was just my type, 6'4ish, probably about 260 pounds and even though in his 50's, was still in very good shape. He was the type that looked like 30 years earlier he could have been a linebacker. He was very well groomed with loose fitting grey slacks and white polo shirt that contrasted his dark skin.

Anyway, back to Stoney's plan for the evening. About a half hour later, we were back in the lobby enjoying glasses of complimentary wine. From our vantage point, we would be able to see the gentleman when he returned to the hotel from his dinner. There were half dozen or so other business travelers in the lobby and we all made small talk. Stoney and I had just finished our second glass of wine and as he was about to get us another, he noticed the black gentleman through the windows. He was out in the parking lot and walking towards the lobby. We waited until he entered and was walking toward the elevators and we took our place behind him as he waited on the doors to open.

When the doors opened and the gentleman stepped inside, we were right behind him. I stepped in front of him blocking his path to the elevator buttons. I turned my tiny body around with my back to him and moved back against him as I bent forward and pressed the "4" button, making a point to press my butt against him.

"You'll have to excuse my wife," Stoney said to the gentleman, "She can be very forward when she sees something she likes."

I turned around so I was facing the gentleman, my neck arched so I was looking up into his dark eyes, "And I definitely see something I like", I purred as I raised the room keycard up between us.

"Room 411 if you are interested", I whispered as my left hand reached to press against his bulge, "I certainly am."

As he took the keycard from my hand, he bent forward and said, "Give me 20 minutes to take a shower," he said. Then bending further to whisper in my ear as his hand reached up to press against my panty covered pussy, "And I'm going to fuck you senseless," as the doors opened.

As Stoney held the doors opened and I was about to exit, he reached around and I felt his big bear paw against my back as he turned his head and kissed me hard, pressing his fat tongue into my open mouth. We broke the kiss and I said, "I'll be waiting," as we returned to our room. Wow, I thought to myself - Stoney plan worked like a charm! Men are so easy! LOL!

Back in the room I went into the bathroom to freshen up. I came out a short time later, completely nude, and Stoney lay me down on the king sized bed and began slowly kissing his way up my legs. As he did so, he would pause to ask questions, "Did his cock feel big?" "Are you my little fuckslut?" and "Do you think you can handle that thick cock of his?"

Of course his questions just sent my imagination into overdrive and by the time his tongue finally touched my little pussy, I was already sopping wet. Stoney's tongue on my outer lips only served to increase my moisture level as I was gyrating my hips up to be pressed harder against his tongue.

It wasn't long until I was deeply enthralled in the pleasure I was receiving when we both heard the keycard open the room door. Stoney never even raised up, knowing the towering black man was standing somewhere in the kitchen/living room area, behind him now, peering down at his naked wife as he continued to lick my wet pussy.

I made eye contact with the man as he peered into my pleasure filed eyes. I watched with great anticipation as he took his shoes off, then lifted the polo shirt over his head to reveal his muscled torso. We never broke eye contact as he unbuckled his belt and began undoing his slacks. He slid them down his strong legs and then neatly folded them and stepped back away from the bed to place them on the sofa. His muscular ass covered only black silk boxer shorts.

When he turned back to move toward the bed, I gasped as I saw the big plum-shaped head protruding from the left leg of his boxers. I think I instinctively licked my lips as I stared at the bulbous cockhead.

Then I watched as he slowly slid the boxers down, first revealing his patch of pubic hair, then smoothly shaved base of his meat. I watched in awe as the boxers slipped lower and lower revealing the massive tool. My God it was sooooo thick and meaty. I know he could see the lust in my eyes as I peered at his gorgeous manhood.

He was only about three-quarters erect, so his cock made that beautiful arch as it protruded from his body, forming a beautiful black rainbow shape until the head was pointed straight down by its sheer weight.

As Stoney continued pleasuring my pussy, the man stepped to the edge of the bed, then placed his left knee up on the bed and swung his right leg over my body so the tremendous cockhead dangled only inches from my hungry mouth.

We had intense eye-contact as I slowly raised my head and extended my tongue to softly caress the underside of his cockhead with my wet tongue. I held it there as we peered deeply into each other's eyes and he watched as my wet lips opened wide to take the head into my mouth and close my lips around him. His cock was actually hot in my mouth and I felt him immediately twitch and begin to grow.

He held his position as my tongue began exploring every inch of his magnificent cock. I was beginning to think this might be more than I could handle when I realized how hard I was bucking my pussy up against Stoney's probing tongue and I could feel my juices flowing freely from my body.

The man finally leaned forward with his hands on the bed so he could begin feeding me his now hard cock. He slowly and methodically slid in and out of my wet lips. In a painfully slow manner, he would pull back until just the tip of his cock was between my lips,, then slowly rock forward as it penetrated my mouth to the back of my throat. He never tried to force his way in deeper --- but I did.

His motion was so slow and deliberate that I soon found myself straining my neck up to force more of his length into my throat. I knew I could never take this massive cock all the way and I longed to suck on those heavy, cum filled balls.

I appreciated the fact that he chose to shower before joining us and savored the aroma of his soap and a hint of what I believe might have been bay rum cologne. I pulled his length from my mouth, flickered my tongue the length of his underside until I felt his sac against my chin, and then gently began making love to those big balls that I knew would soon be pumping their load into my body.

This is when I felt Stoney introduce his fingers into the cunnilingous he was administering. He was careful though, not to penetrate more than an inch or so with his fingers, only using them to further stimulate my loins in anticipation of what was yet to come. I felt moisture leaving a bead down my ass.

I continued stroking the giant cock meat in my tiny hand as I suckled his ball sack, gently pulling each testicle between my wet lips. He was now fully erect and I could feel his pulse throbbing against my fingers. He was a magnificent specimen of desire.

This went on for some time before he pulled back and slid his thick girth once more down my throat, coating the first four or five inches with my saliva. Then I felt his leg raise as he slid over the side of the bed. Without a word, Stoney raised himself from between my legs and moved up onto the bed beside me to kiss me deeply. I knew the man was now positioning himself for his unexpected conquest.

Before he entered me, as Stoney and I enjoyed our passionate kiss, the man took great pleasure and a painful amount of time in gently slapping my wetness with his cockhead, then finally lifting it so that it rested between my now sopping lips and began slowly grinding up and down my slit. My God, it felt like his arm against my vulva, so thick and so warm against me.

After breaking our kiss and gently pulling my nipple in his mouth for a moment, Stoney whispered in my ear, "I'm going to sit back and enjoy the show and allow the two of you to enjoy yourselves. And he was gone.

Now it was just my anonymous lover and me on the bed. The hulking man towered over my tiny body and spoke the first words since his arrival, "Now I'm going to give that sweet pussy what it wants, but you have to tell me what it wants."

As I peered deeply into his eyes, I whispered, "It wants your big cock inside it."

I hesitated, "It wants to be stretched tight around you".

I continued, "It wants to feel every inch of your magnificent cock".

As he continued to torment my pussy I finally exclaimed, "It wants you to FUCK ME NOW!"

And I felt his bulbous head parting my lips!

"UGNNNNNNN", escaped my body.

My pussy was so wet with anticipation, his cockhead forced my flesh around it, but he held it there, denying my body of feeling the shaft plunge into my loins.

I involuntarily began rocking up against it only to feel his body pull back, denying me what I so desperately wanted, ... no, needed.

He lowered himself so his hands covered my breasts, taking my nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, ... and pressed slightly deeper.

"Fuuuuuck!" escaped me.

My feet involuntarily wrapped over his upper thighs, silently begging him to enter me completely, but his willpower was strong as he held himself back, continuing his slow, deliberate torture of my aching body.

"Stoney, make him fuck me NOW!" I screamed.

To make the torture even worse, not only did the man not drive his cock into my body, he completely pulled away from me! I was in agony!

He slowly moved down my body and said, "I want to taste that sweet pussy too."

When his tongue touched my wetness, my hands clasped around the back of his head and pulled him hard against my wetness. He did not disappoint! His pussy licking skills were phenomenal.

As his tongue parted my labia, I felt him press his thumb firmly against my perineum, that tender area between my perineal sponge and anus. This sent me squirting into his mouth as my first orgasm rocked through my body!

"UNNNGGGGGGG, Oh FUCK!"

My body thrashed under him.

"Please fuck me, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE FUCK ME NOW!!" I cried.

And I felt his thumb press through my sphincter muscle and into my ass with a pop, and my explosion continued.

"Oh Dear GOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

I jerked my body from under him, took his face firmly in my hands and screamed at him, "FUCK ME NOW, GODDAMMIT!!"

He chuckled slightly as he moved up over me again. This time, I took his shaft in my hands and placed it directly only my waiting vagina and somehow managed to pull his cockhead into me again. He rewarded my efforts by resuming his previous slow assault, allowing me only a couple of inches of his manhood before beginning his motion. With each press into me, he allowed another little bit of cock meat to penetrate me.

With each forward surge, my body reciprocated with upwards pressure and a loud ''OMMMMMMGGGGGAAAAA! Escaping my lungs.

As he moved to kiss me he whispered, "I told you I would fuck you senseless".

As our tongues intertwined, he finally plunged about 3 inches of cock into me. My body shuddered.

We kissed passionately as my I used my legs and feet to pull and coax his manhood further into me and with sheet delight I finally felt his pubic bone pressing against mine. His fullness was mine now!

"God, I knew when I saw you, you would be a fantastic lover!" I said as I looked deeply into his eyes.

We held our gaze as he began giving me the pumping motion I had longed for.

Each thrust of his body was powerful and perfectly timed. This man knew how to properly fuck a woman. And I was his fucktoy. Instead of jerking his cock off, alone in his hotel room, he was here plunging all the way to the bottom of my wet, hungry pussy.

"GAWDDDDDDDAMN!" I murmured.

He raised up and placed his hands behind my knees, raising them to my breasts leaving me totally open and presented to him with my wet, hungry pussy.

With each stroke, plunging all the way to my cervix as his heavy, cum-filled balls slapped my tiny ass.

"God you fuck sooo gooood!" I told him.

"So do you, sweet lady."

"Kim, ... My name is Kim"

"Well Kim, it's certainly a pleasure to meet and even more of a pleasure to fuck you."

I still don't know his name, but I don't care. I only want him to keep fucking me.

He did.

He maintained a painfully slow tempo, but bottomed out in me with the end of each low, slow stroke. I soon adjusted to the slow motion fucking and began enjoying the exquisite feeling of every slow centimeter of his cock as it forced my flaming pussy open with each deep penetration. I wondered how he could control such poise and willpower and avoid just steady pounding into me, but he kept the torturously slow movement up as I had a series of tiny orgasms.

The sound of his manhood sloshing into my wetness was a sensual musical composition.

Finally he released his hold on my knees, placed his hands on either side of my head and progressed to a very welcome pace of slightly faster strokes. My hands found my nipples and began pinching them lightly. My head was a fog as he continued pleasuring me and I could feel the tension building inside my loins, preparing for a massive orgasm.

It seemed that with every few strokes, the handsome stranger quickened his pace, a little faster. A little more powerful. I tiny bit deeper into me.

As his body reached a fever pitch and he finally began slamming my body with his cock, I felt that familiar feeling deep inside my body of the oncoming sensational release.

"Getting close!"

"Fuuuuuck!"

"Meeeeee!"

"YES! YES! YES! FUCK ME!"

"Oh my GOD!"

"I'm..."

"I'm ..."

"I'm cuuuuuu"

"CUMMINGGGGGGG!"

And my tiny body convulsed under him as my pussy exploded. My nectar forcing its way out of my pussy around the tightness of his cock and my stretched lips.

"Holy shit!" I heard Stoney in the background.

"You're fucking her good, dude, make her cum!"

My convulsing body spasmed for seemed an eternity but I know must have only been a minute or so.

As my body began its journey back to a coherent state, my lover suddenly pulled his cock from my body and instantly covered my drenched pussy with his mouth.

"NNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, FUCK!!" I screamed as I squirted my nectar into his mouth. This served to only energize his lapping tongue on my over sensitized pussy as my orgasmed went on and on. I finally was able to use all my adrenaline enhanced strength and pry his head off my convulsing pussy.

The stranger moved onto his back beside me. I wanted to give my tender pussy a moment to recuperate so I moved over him and quickly engulfed his cream covered cock with my mouth. I could not believe how wet his cock was, covered in my juices.

From this position, I found myself forcing his cock into my throat, much deeper than I took him earlier. He seemed to like it.

He soon pulled me, reluctantly from his cock and asked me to lower myself onto him. I happily obliged.

As I positioned myself over his cock and he held my tits in his giant paws, I lowered myself balls deep, slowly onto him.

"Fuuuuuuucccccckkkkkkkkkkkk:, was all I could manage to mutter.

From this position, I had slightly more control of the situation and remembered my sweet husband. Knowing the things he likes to hear when he is watching me get fucked, I began, "Oh baby, he is fucking me so good."

"I can't believe how good his cock feels inside of me."

"Does it turn you on seeing how well he is fucking your little wife?"

I guess the words I was saying were having a positive effect on my unknown lover as I only rode his cock for a few minutes when he lifted me off of him and quickly took his position behind me. The massive girth of his once again found my treasure hole. As he methodically stroked himself in and out of my depths, I felt his thumb penetrate my ass. This quickly sent my next orgasm building within.

"Oh YES. Oh YES! OH YES!!"

My tiny body was quickly shifting into overdrive as the sensations coursing through me drove me to a rapid squirting orgasm.

"FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" I panted.

I withstood the intensity of my orgasm as long as possible before lunging my body forward off his tumultuous pounding. I quickly flipped my body over, facing him as my hand guided him back to my opening.

Matter-of-factly I said to him - and loud enough for Stoney to hear, 'Now fuck me full of your hot cum!"

"I want you to nut in me, baby"

"I want your cum deep inside me!"

And he began a rapid tempo stroking deep into me. Our lips locked and our tongues danced their sensual dance as I felt his cock swelling even beyond its previous enormous girth. My legs locked around him and worked in unison with his movements to pull him to the bottom of my pussy with each thrust.

"Cum for me, baby. Cum in me. Fill my pussy with your man juice." I whispered.

12