One Night in Melbourne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
willemm
willemm
53 Followers

I looked straight ahead, silent, god)

I enjoyed the walk, remembering this, amused and pleasantly aroused by this incestuous incident, almost innocent, dirty enough not to be, passing people, noticing the quick glances we all exchanged, the smiles of greeting and welcome, I enjoyed looking. I suppose most of the men were circumcised, not all, but a high percentage, most sported the dark all over tan of regular nude sunbathing, many were shaved, or waxed, a lot of the men walked with their soft bare penises hanging from smooth pubic regions, their tight balls shiny and also hairless, their cocks swaying, large oval tips in clear sight.

I enjoyed every minute of the time we were there, but I suppose it was uneventful, it served to start a gradual rising of arousal that didn't really leave me for the whole time I was there, and then in Melbourne, after not masturbating for a few days without thinking about it, I started to enjoy the almost constant feeling of arousal I was experiencing from not letting myself come. I started to hold my cock, in the shower say, or at night, and get myself hard, and think about the beach, it became a slight obsession.

I had a run with Paul, both of us remaining nude, I may have suggested it, or said I was going to have one, Paul standing, both of us already glistening with sweat, our naked body hot and damp, he asked if I minded if he came with me.

And so we went for a jog along the water's edge. He kept up a pretty quick pace, I had run nude before, loved the feeling of running naked, feeling my bare ass shake and shift, feeling my soft sex jiggle in the air, the increase of dampness between my legs, the raised temperature, my cock and scrotum getting wet with sweat. I also knew the consequence was for my penis to shrink in size to be even smaller than I might be usually, and despite the heat this was what happened. We stopped for a breather, slowed to a walk, I saw Paul glancing, I followed his gaze, my prick had retraced almost within itself, I displayed a thick bundle of wrinkled foreskin, which was more or less protruding horizontally from my pubic hair, above the tight pouch of my scrotum.

This is a thing as well, I am aware, like all men I am completely aware of the different states my penis can get into, how small, how large, so I know when I am erect I have a reasonable length and thickness, around seventeen, eighteen centimetres I suppose, seven inches or so, not huge, within the range of what is average, nothing more, but perhaps towards the higher end of the spectrum, and nothing anyone has ever complained about, it works, it's in. So, I mean, I can therefore accept that I do look very small when I am soft, the thing is as well though, I quite like it, it arouses me somehow when other men look, and see, and react to what my cock looks like on the beach, at the sauna, at the gym, changing, showering, all of that. And then, after Paul and I ran, seeing him look, seeing him notice how withdrawn my soft cock had become.

In comparison to him. We had run, I had heard the soft slap of his longer, circumcised penis as it had flopped up and down, slapping against his tight balls, against his stomach. Our movement had had the opposite effect on him. When we stopped, I looked. His cock had lengthened, it hung in front of him, in front of his large round pouch, even longer than before, almost, perhaps exactly as long as mine when I was fully erect. With that soft shiny damp tip still showing, that beautiful fat rim circling his large oval glans.

We walked, then sat on the wet compacted sand. Letting the waves break over us, cooling us. Paul lay back, on his elbows. I sat up slightly more, my legs together, my soft prick pushed upwards, between my slick wet thighs, a small crinkled frond of male sex. I looked at him, at his, his large full balls pushed out by his legs, and his naked sex. Laying flat over his leg, curling away from his dark hairy scrotum, thick, long. I realise he has closed his eyes. I stare, ready to look away as soon as I sense his eyes open. I look with lingering attention at his naked body, his bare cock. Fuck he looks so large, I know he has become bigger after running, thicker, heavier. Paul looks gloriously male, gloriously nude, his cock shiny damp. I stare, and see it pulse. Fuck. I feel my own prick tremble as I look at his twitch, once, again, oh fuck, Paul is laying next to me, we have the stretch of beach to ourselves, the sea pushes itself up to our bare asses, and I can see his exposed cock take another quick pulse upwards, I don't move, I know he is not asleep, has Birgitta mentioned Paul fools around? With other men? Does he have a past? I am sure she has not mentioned anything. Can I? Would I? With my sister's husband?

And still we lay there, I glance up and down the beach, see the dark silhouettes of people distant from us. I look back. Paul is still laying with his eyes shut, as if enjoying the sun, the water, the rest from running, naked of course, but innocently so. Only, I look, I stare, only his cock has thickened, where it was across his thigh, now it is over his flat hairy stomach, now it has been jerked back, up from the fat round pouch of his exposed balls, now it is resting vertically over his belly. And again, fuck, he is getting hard, in front of me, is he? I sense my own naked cock throb with denied arousal. I look. Paul's thick penis visibly moves, I watch, it lengthens, fuck, I watch it get thicker, then shift again, straighter, pulsing, the pleasure is tantalising, watching, again, his cock hardens in front of me, until I see it tremble up, up from his naked abdomen, until I see my brother-in-law's naked penis pulse up from his body, again, fuck, I glance at myself, my cock has throbbed into a state of solidity, it's lengthened, thickened, looking at Paul getting hard. I look back.

His cock is sticking up over his stomach, hovering over his damp hairy belly, completely engorged, swollen stiff and rigid, fuck, he is large, thicker, longer than me. His spongy tip stretched smooth and tight. Paul's cock looks huge. Suddenly, hard, his penis is erect. I stare. forgetting to look away as he opens his eyes.

"Oh, fuck, fucking hell. Lost myself for a sec there, shit..."

He looks down at his rigid prick. Unambiguously erect. I guess at length, thickness, imagine holding it, touching him, taking his fat bare tip in my mouth. He stands, in front of me, inviting me? Here? He cannot be. His cock towers over me.

"Sorry mate, need a swim I think, need to cool off."

And he leaps into the waves, his bare ass rippling, his stiff prick dancing in front of him.

I join him. I need a spot of cooling myself.

When I shower, when I lay in bed, I recreate this moment, I find myself with him again, on the same part of the beach, away from his wife, my sister, alone, having run, facing each other in the way we did, laying back, both of us hot, out of breath, glistening with perspiration, his hard cock long and thick and slick with sweat, looking, slowly, slower than I had, and having him look at me, standing, he watches my own penis stiffen, until we are both facing each other, naked, aroused, rigid, and we walk to the back of this beach, into the dunes, still damp, hot, nude, our hard cocks bouncing as we step. I have the moment progress at different speeds, both of us breathless, still walking as if nothing is happening, facing each other though, looking, I look down at his bare body, his flat belly, his strong hairy chest, his exposed cock, the round pouch of his large full testicles, and I get harder still, right there on the beach, in front of him, my penis swells with arousal until it sticks up, thick and vertical.

And he looks, he notices, and reacts.

We get hard, together, slowly pulsing out and up, I can picture him of course, his size, I know he met Birgitta when she still lived in Berlin, he was working there for a short while, that they fucked casually at first, which meant she had already told me everything about him, including the fact that he had a more than average sized cock, I pressed for specifics, she said at least twenty --three, maybe twenty four centimetres. And now I knew for sure that he was bigger than most, bigger than me, by a noticeable amount, longer, thicker (this though is something that I find arouses me, in thought, in reality, when I see a man with a hard cock and find that he is larger than I am, it arouses rather than intimidates).

I step closer, and reach over, and I touch him, he lets me, unsure, but aroused, I reach and hold his rigid cock, stroking his long thick stem, using his sweat as lubrication, rubbing his swelling tip, and feeling him get harder still, as I touch, feeling my own cock tremble and pulse, and he cannot stop himself, he reaches, drawn to another man's engorged organ, touching another guy's hard cock for the first time, stroking me, sliding my foreskin back over my damp tip, I feel his hesitant fingers graze the length of my solid stem.

He tells me he wants me in his mouth.

And steps to me, and we kiss, our bodies touch, his hard hairy chest against me, his thick rigid prick pressing into mine, rubbing, we find ourselves rubbing our cocks together as I reach and grip his tight ass, his full firm naked ass, our tongues darting and caressing, his hands on me now, stroking my naked back, and holding my naked butt, and he finally gives completely in to his arousal and reaches between us, and I feel his hand on my penis, stroking rubbing, gripping another man's cock, giving in, falling to his knees, I imagine his hands on my bare skin, one gripping my penis, bending me, lowering me and pulling me into his mouth. I watch my cock slide over his moist lips, I watch his face twist with desire, and push, and turn, and lower myself to him, and take his longer thicker cock into my own eager mouth, and we suck each other's hard male organs in a deliciously filthy sixty-nine, devouring our rigid members, exploring his firm naked ass, stroking, touching his tight asshole, as he touches me, mine.

I have to stop at this point, to think any more, to fantasise further I know I will come. And the days and nights are far too enjoyable having this pent up store or erotic energy to let it go now.

We did run together, and lay back, I watched him get hard. Then we swam together, and walked up the beach, back to Birgitta, both glistening wet and naked, our soft cocks swaying and bobbling in our slick damp smooth hair. He flopped onto his front, I stood, to let the air dry me, to stare at his firm full ass, hairless, blemish free, I stood and stared, and thought of kissing him there, fuck, I thought of pulling my brother-in-law's cheeks apart and kissing his tight moist anus, licking him, hearing and sensing him react, despite himself, pushing himself back, feeling my flickering tongue caress his smooth tender asshole, reaching for his now hard penis, rubbing his soft slippery tip, stroking the long rigid length of his thick stem.

I turn away, glancing and seeing another faint swelling of arousal.

I want to remain nude, even when we pack up, I am desperate to strip as soon as we get back to their home, I want to be naked with them, to see them, to eat and drink and sleep naked with them. I have thoughts I haven't had since I was a teenager, about Birgitta, seeing her open her mouth and take my stiff penis inside, I picture the three of us, suddenly, her legs pushed apart, myself between them, fuck, where is this coming from, bending my dick to her damp opening, pushing my hard penis inside my sister's tight wet pussy, Paul behind me, holding himself, gripping his large hard dick, slippery wet, rubbing the fat swollen tip over my tight little asshole, fuck, fuck, I know I need to masturbate, to get this all out of my system, the thought of sliding my cock inside Birgitta's hot cunt, as her husband enters me, as he pushes his penis against my clenched anus, overcoming its natural resistance, penetrating me, stretching my tender opening, pushing, god, I feel his cock inside me, he feels huge, so thick, so fucking long and hard, filling me, thrusting hard deep inside my raw asshole. I need to stop this, I need to come.

And I don't. I take a cold shower instead. I leave myself in a dampened simmer of excitement. Sleeping naked, waking up hot and erect.

Everything is compounded when I get to Melbourne. I am staying with a friend from home, Martin, and his Australian boyfriend Julian. Which is fine, they have been together a while, I am not expecting anything wild or crazy. Martin warns me to expect a slight shock when I get there though. I insist they let me get a cab from the airport, or really, get the bus into the central station, and then get a cab to their place.

They live in a good sized one story house, which I get to in about ten minutes. I knock. I hear Martin's voice inside. The slight shock happens when he opens the door to greet me. He is completely nude.

I stare, as I feel my mouth drop open. Martin looks back, grinning widely, letting me look, letting me process this information.

"Um, um, wow..."

I am at a slight loss for words, I can't have interrupted anything, I called to say I was on my way, they must be, he must be...? I look. Martin is taller than me, similar dark hair, broader I guess, but in very good shape, his chest is defined with wide flat pectoral muscles, his belly is ripped, his waist slim and legs cut with long shaped thigh and calf muscles, and he is nude, oh my god, my friend is standing in his doorway, completely, utterly nude. I look down, quickly I hope, at his thick dark tangle of pubic hair, at the tight round pouch of his balls, and at his soft penis, his thick looking uncircumcised cock.

"Willem, it is so fucking good to see you, are you going to stare all day or come in? And give me a big hug first."

We embrace. And I finally allow myself to laugh at this moment.

"Mart, really good to see you. So, you are nude?" "I know, we, well, Jools has been something of a naturist, at home, at the beach, whenever he can, and one day, well, I sort of joined him, for a joke I guess, but I loved it, so now, yeah, all of the time, when we can. Here, Jools, it's Willem."

I turn and see an equally tall, equally tight and toned, equally nude man stand, smiling, and walking to me. I look at his smooth hairless chest, quickly, the thick brown-blonde pubic bush, his raised scrotum, and his soft penis, darker skinned than the rest of him, also uncircumcised, slimmer, smaller than Martin's. I find myself grinning, I like him already.

"Hello Will mate, how was your flight? This is not all too weird for you is it? I thought we should be dressed at least when you got here, but Martin said we should surprise you. Surprised?" "Yeah, hello Jools, I have heard so much about you, surprised yeah, but I am glad you didn't dress just for me, if this is how you are usually." "Usually yeah, whenever we can really, the garden's secluded enough, even the front patch." "And, I don't know, guests? When people come over?" "Oh, everyone we know knows this is our thing, I don't know, sometimes we dress, sometimes not. And of course, no-one else has to." "Right." "You'd be surprised how many do though, at least people we know, everyone is just dying to be nude it seems. You?" "Me?"

We have walked through the house, letting me drop my bags in what will be my room, are in their kitchen, which opens out into a dining, or living area as well I suppose, which leads to a set of wood and glass doors, which are open and lead to a long and, as they said, secluded stretch of garden.

"Sure, Martin said you usually go nude at a beach?" "Sure, oh, now you mean, god, I don't know."

I did know, I knew as soon as I saw Martin, the problem was that as soon as I saw both of them together, as soon as I saw Jools naked, his strong full naked ass, his bobbling little penis, I started to get hard. And this hadn't quite gone away, I stood in my shoes, shirt and trousers, and felt my cock stiff in my pants.

"I'm kidding, relax, whatever you want, what do you want to drink?"

We open some wine and sit outside, Martin stands, pouring, enjoying the sunshine on his bare body, turning, talking, grinning, happy to see me, happy. I drink quickly, looking at both of them. They make a beautiful couple, both tall and strong and handsome, Jools is sitting, his legs crossed out in front of him, his scrotum pushed up between his thighs, his soft little cock raised up, pointing up, too small to lay flat against his belly, or his leg, I can see the soft seam of his scrotum blurring into the thin fold of his raphe. His soft foreskin extends beyond his small tip in a wrinkled little point. I drink and chat to Martin, we catch up, I have been nude with him before on many occasions, not for a while though, I had forgotten what a beautiful body he has. I allow myself to look, at his toned shoulders and chest, his ripped abdomen, at his naked genitals. Soft he is quite short, but quite thick, his glans is fat and round and covered by a long crinkled foreskin, his balls look large to me now, had I noticed this before? Held close to his body by his tight scrotum, full, heavy, egg-shaped testicles pushing the squat barrel of his cock upwards, out a little.

My own penis is not getting any softer, I can feel it throbbing and aching within my clothes, I can already sense the soft tip of my cock getting damp, slippery with pre-cum.

I drink a little, but cannot stop myself from looking, from glancing, at their naked bodies.

Jools is smaller, his own tight pouch rounder, more compact, his soft penis both slimmer and shorter. I imagine them together, holding each other, their naked bodies touching, their bare penises growing stiff, rubbing gently, reaching, gripping themselves, easing back their delicate malleable foreskins, exposing their swollen shiny wet bulbs, I imagine Martin pushing Jools onto their bed, face down, kissing along his long smooth back, reaching his round firm ass, kissing him there, drawing him up, pulling his smooth ass cheeks apart and touching his tight anus with his mouth, fuck, I feel myself ragingly erect, sitting, looking at them both naked, imagining Martin kissing his lover's asshole, licking it, stroking his tender hidden place with his tongue, moistening his tight opening, moving them both, holding his stiff penis over his soft damp cleft, reaching and lubricating himself, stroking the fat tip of his cock against Jools's clenched ass, pushing, pushing, entering him, god, sliding himself slowly inside, stretching his sphincter, filling him, fuck, I imagine them fucking, I am aching and oozing in my pants, I feel my cock hard and wet as I think of Martin fucking Jools in his tight tender ass, fucking him hard and fast, pushing and pulling his thick cock in and out of his anus, his hard male prong penetrating his boyfriend's willing male entrance.

"Do you guys mind if I take a quick shower? Freshen up." "Of course not, make yourself totally at home."

I finish my glass and walk quickly to my room, grab a towel. I strip in the bathroom, in front of a large mirror over the sink, I pull down my pants, stretched tight and displaying a dark spot of moisture, my penis springs free. I grow as I look at myself, until I am standing naked and fully erect. It may have been a mistake to come away without Ilsa, I don't know where my pent up arousal is going to take me, I hold my cock, and stroke myself, and fight the urge to masturbate quickly, I should, I know, I want to, I take myself to the very edge of an orgasm, feeling the build up of exquisite pleasure, and stop, I pull back.

I step into the shower and turn the tap to its coldest setting, it feels delicious, icy cold, my skin tightens, my cock is shocked into a retreat. I barely move, just stand under needles of calming water, holding my foreskin back, cleaning and cooling my now softer, smaller tip, feeling my scrotum pull itself tight, drawing my full balls close into me.

willemm
willemm
53 Followers