One Night in Melbourne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
willemm
willemm
53 Followers

When I step out and look at myself again, I am familiarly de-tumescent. I dry myself, enjoying the fresh feeling of having cool enlivened skin. Looking. Will I get dressed? Dare I join them already? Remaining nude? I look. I am shorter than both of them, by a small amount, toned, and slim, but not as muscular, this is fine though, I don't have body issues, I look at my penis, my scrotum, my balls. I am smaller here too, Martin's cock is longer, slightly, and thicker, Jools even is a little longer, my cock does, after the cold shower, look very small, a pale frond, my stem slim and short, my glans shrunk to invisibility, my foreskin protrudes in its usual manner.

I dry myself, rubbing the towel over my thick patch of pubic hair, my legs, chest, head. And I stop. Should I dress? Should I wait for more of an invitation?

I walk back to my bedroom, not bothering to wrap the towel around myself, enjoying the feel of the wooden floor under my bare feet, the cool air in the house caressing my naked body. I fold the towel over the back of a chair, drop my clothes on the bed.

And walk out. Fuck it. I want to be nude with my friends, they already are, I want to join them. I step out into the hallway, into the open plan kitchen, I feel a pleasant tingling of erotic excitement in my stomach, my soft cock shakes slightly as I move, my balls tremble with faint pleasures. Martin sees me first, and motions for Jools to look. I see them both smile, both look me up and down (this has to be an instinct, for men particularly, to look at the competition, to check out another guy's cock, to see his size, his shape, bigger, smaller, they did, I did), I see them register I am fully nude, freshly showered, I see them look at my soft small cock. I step into the garden, into the sunshine.

It feels wonderful.

Martin pours me another glass of wine, I stand, I feel the warm air over my exposed parts, I stand, and let them look.

Jools hands me the glass, I sit next to them both, all of us now utterly nude. And we all look, with less furtiveness than before, the contract has been made, I look, they look. And their gaze electrifies me. I feel it upon me, over my bare body, on my exposed dick. I let mine linger on them. I see Martin reacquainting himself with my body, looking at my soft, small penis, my tight cool scrotum, I let him, looking with deliberate obviousness at him, and his boyfriend. At the shape of his bare penis, the texture of his soft skin, a freckle near the middle of it, a thin vein along the centre, the slimness of his short little stem, the curved line of his soft glans, obscured by his long funnelled foreskin. The tight wrinkled bulge of his scrotum, the size of his testicles, the oval shape of them.

I see him look at me. As I stand and get another bottle, and walk back, my penis shaking in front of me, wobbling from side to side.

And we look, as we chat, remaining naked, relaxing our postures and positions, exposing more of ourselves, as we bend, and pick up, and cross and un-cross. I stare at Jools's strong looking, smooth firm round ass. And as he turns back around, the sight of his exposed organ still surprising, still able to send a tremor of arousal in me. I take every moment to stand, to walk, to get whatever we might want, to feel more naked, the more I am looked at. Savouring the slight swing of my small, soft, visible cock. Returning and seeing them both looking at me, not so quickly, looking down, imagining their thoughts, their reaction to me, to my bare body, my willingness to join them nude, to expose my thick dark pubic bush, to let them see my private parts, the slimness, the smallness of my pale smooth dick.

This was highly erotic for all of us I think, each day was a subtle sexual naked delight. It was wonderful to wake up nude and walk to the bathroom, to the kitchen, to the garden, remaining undressed, aware of having woken with a hard cock, aware it will look larger still, heavier, that it will swing with obvious residual engorgement as I pass Martin, or Jools, looking down, seeing their own firmer cocks.

And to come home after going out for the day, or for dinner, and immediately all of us to strip off, not waiting until we were in individual rooms, heading to the living area and all of us undressing in front of each other, I was going to miss seeing these gorgeous guys nude every day, was really going to miss being nude in front of them, watching their soft organs wobble and sway in front of their tight round scrotums, getting used to the different states we all got into, first thing when we said good morning, all of us carrying the remains of those early morning erections, I got to see Martin and Jools in states of partial arousal, after kissing, holding each other, their cocks suddenly longer than normal, thicker, heavier, swinging stiffly in front of larger looking balls, our usually tight pouches softer, relaxed, stretched taut by our heavy pendulous testicles.

I cooked one evening, naked, chopping and stirring, savouring the movement of my penis, my balls, as I prepared the meal. Martin stood behind me, hugged me with friendly affection. And I felt his bare body on mine, his hands on my chest, the brush of his thick pubic hair, and I felt his cool soft dick touching my naked ass. I didn't turn. I served up nude, we ate nude.

If it was erotic, it was also fairly innocent, or it was until the last night but one. We'd been out drinking for the evening, we went to a club, and, well, I let myself be persuaded that taking some ecstasy would be a fine idea. I hadn't for a long while, a couple of years even, but remembered some wonderful nights on it, so we all took a pill. Then another.

Ecstasy is like most drugs in the way it makes the simplest touch a highly sensual affair, having Jools's arm around me felt just wonderful, having Martin stroke my arm for a while, but I was aware my cock would have retreated even further into a state of impossible softness. When I pissed, it felt amazing to hold, I could have stayed there for hours, but it had shrunk to almost nothing, nothing but foreskin, a small funnel of crinkled skin.

I didn't care. It all felt good.

And none of us could wait to get home and strip off. Which we did, giggling, cracking open yet more beer, kicking off our shoes and pulling off our socks, I watched Jools open his shirt and drop it behind him, fumbling over his jeans, almost falling as he hopped out of them, standing and laughing in his tight grey briefs, offering me a hint of what was still trapped underneath, I can see the faintest of points where his cock is sticking out, and then he yanks down his underwear, whips them off, and is gloriously nude once again. His cock has taken a retreat of its own, his balls look small, drawn up tight inside him, his soft little dick is indeed sticking out horizontally, a perfectly cute button of wrinkled curled skin. He doesn't care, he dances to the fridge and back.

None of us cared. In a minute we are all nude. Martin is affected in the same way, his penis is smaller than usual, still hangs down more than myself or Jools, still has some semblance of size, his slim stem is still visible, his thick glans still showing some shape, but he looks so small as well, his cock fails to extend beyond the bottom edge of his tight and also small scrotum. I strip, enjoying the moment, enjoying the fact we are all so comically soft, with me the smallest, I undo and unzip, pull and push my clothes off, feeling the tiniest amount of resistance as I take my pants off, feeling the bobbling nub of my penis wobbling in tiny stiff spring like vibrations as I strip. I look, Jools and Martin do, we look at each other, at my miniature cock, and start giggling all over again.

We stroll raggedly to the living room, putting music on, drinking the delicious cold beer, sitting in a row of the long sofa. I find myself in the middle of Martin and Jools, our bare legs touching, Martin takes hold of my left leg and hooks it over his, our skin is alive with tingling sensitive nerve endings, I watch as he absently touches his cock, then carries on, pulling his soft dick, stroking his pubic hair, rubbing his tight scrotum. It looks nice, I want to do the same.

Can I? Would that be too weird? He is though. I glance, Jools has had the same idea, has his fingers wrapped around his soft little dick and is gently pinching his tiny hidden tip. Fuck it. It's too nice not to. I drop my hand and cup my penis, my shrunken tender balls. And it does feel just amazing. I thread my fingers through my pubic hair, onto the tiny root of my cock, we all exchanged glances, at what we were doing, Martin looking at me, my hand, my fingers rubbing at my soft foreskin, I couldn't resist, I held what I could find of my tiny stem and pulled back, I eased my tender prepuce away from my tiny pink tip and exposed this part of myself, I looked, the other two did as well, at my last obscured part as I slid the soft covering over my glans. It was indeed tiny, almost pointed, showing its own crinkles and goosebumps, my urethra was now showing as well, the plump lips of my cock slit pushed outwards, the smallest of dark shadows hinting at an opening. As I did this so did Martin, first, pulling his own foreskin back, exposing his own small pink bulb, larger than mine, rounder, smoother, but still far smaller than normal. We look at Jools, who follows us and eases his own malleable skin off his tender little glans. It looks just adorable. As small and pinched and cute as his tight round pouch.

I am sure it is Martin who suggests what we should do next, what would make this more fun.

"We should really hold each other, right? Jools? You wouldn't mind if Will held your cock would you? Or mine? And I hold his? Or we both do?"

I say nothing, I am too into the moment, too convinced that anything too sexual is quite impossible. So, I let Jools take one hand, and Martin the other, and place each of them over their soft cool penises. I let them, letting go of my own wizened prick and touching theirs. It has been a while, at least as long as the last time I took any drugs, since I touched another guy, since I had someone else's cock in my hand, I opened my hand and extended my fingers over their tight balls, their penises, warm, at once completely strange and wonderfully familiar, at that point of being so reduced in size they felt almost stiff. I opened my fingers and closed them around each of their slim stems, this felt like the natural thing to do, I could finger their tight balls as I held their tiny shafts in a circle of fingers and thumbs.

They felt amazing, I had forgotten how wonderful feeling another man's cock can be when it is soft, both were laying back slightly, their legs apart, their eyes open, looking down at my hand on their exposed genitals, I found myself stroking, rubbing, opening my fingers and massaging their scrotum, rolling their sweet oval testicles between my fingers, feeling them move, pushing them apart, holding one at a time, I let my fingers delve further, onto the underside of their retracted pouches, onto the soft hidden roots of their cocks, and I feel both move themselves forward, without thinking, a centimetre, maybe, opening their legs wider, encouraging, enjoying, the palm of my hand rubs their balls, my fingers push forward, until I feel the smooth bulging of their ass cheeks, I don't stop, I know I should, I trust our drug intake will preclude the blatant response, but it feels so nice to be touching a naked man again, and I feel their hands on me, god, finally, both of them reach between my legs, Martin pinches the tip of my soft penis, pulling my foreskin back again, letting it slide back, pulling, pushing, so gently, inevitably, rubbing my small little dick as if masturbating me as his lover extends his fingers over my tight scrotum, squeezing, fondling, caressing this tender place.

And still I don't stop, I push my fingers, they let me, I push between their soft smooth ass cheeks, all of our legs tangled and spread and crossed, god, this is so bad, I promised Ilsa I would behave myself, the draw of these gorgeous naked men is too strong though, too much, I push, they let me, they shift, and suddenly my fingers are touching their tight smooth hidden places, I have pushed their buttocks apart enough for me to be able to gently touch their soft assholes with a long probing forefinger. I hear moans.

"Oh Will, this is so lovely, please don't stop, can we carry on?"

I carry on. I raise my hands and return my attentions to their cocks. I circle them again, follow their lead and ease back both of their foreskins, I let myself look again at their soft pink tips, and slowly, almost innocently, we all stroke our naked cocks, we slowly, gently, almost innocently masturbate each other.

I feel it first in Martin's cock, what I thought wouldn't, couldn't happen. I feel his penis pulse, and I don't stop. I carry on stroking his foreskin back and forth over his tender plum. Then I feel some extra heat coming from Jools small dick, then more, and I react, fuck, fuck, I pinch, I stroke and pull, I feel both of them start to get hard. And I feel my own body start to respond. I feel, without looking, slowing, enjoying each second of this, each pulse into their dicks, then more, god, I feel them both throb, and stiffen more obviously, I have to widen my grip, and suddenly their shafts are present, are there.

I grip them, and stroke, and carry on, holding these two men's bare penises, and feeling them start to get hard, and not stop, I expand my fingers again, and feel fluttering of pleasure beat harder in my belly as I realise I have two stiffening cocks in my hands, they swell, fuck, this is not a gentle relaxing, they are both getting fully aroused, and their arousal cascades into my own, I look down at Martin, at my hand, his penis has gotten longer, obviously so, and thicker, I carry on, fuck I carry on, I grip his still expanding stem slightly firmer, and ease his foreskin completely away from his glans, oh god, I see his cock head has swollen to a state of delicious fat shiny smooth roundness, I see his narrow little slit, I see a tiny drop of clear fluid escape the eye of his penis. I draw a finger up and rub his moisture over his most sensitive part. And leave his sweet tight bulb exposed, and stroke his stem. He is past the point of mere murmurs of pleasure, Martin's cock is becoming harder and harder, we used to masturbate together years ago, but not each other, I had forgotten what his cock was like, I feel it getting hotter and harder, becoming quite rigid, until I can no longer curl my fingers all the way around his now thick stem. I look, and for a moment release him.

His cock has become completely erect. He is bigger than me, fuck, as well, did I remember this? The sight of his longer, thicker cock sends streams of excitement throughout my body, his stem is slightly curved, inwards, his large oval tip caps his now rigid stalk like a dark red glistening helmet.

And I remember what my other hand is doing, and feeling, Jools's bare penis is growing as rapidly as his boyfriend's, it is throbbing outwards and upwards, thickening, straightening, I look, fuck, I look and stroke his erect penis with my trembling hand, I pull back his soft prepuce and expose his smooth pink tip, and touch him there, softly, smearing a pearl of pre-cum around his tender rim. Running my fingers up and down his long stiff stem. He is smaller than Martin, possibly a little smaller than me, I don't care, he has the most beautiful straight smooth hard prick, I touch his tight cool balls, prodding his thick swollen root, gripping his shaft again, holding it tight, feeling the delicious ridges along each side, feeling the softer valley on the underside of his stem, between each engorged tube of hard tissue.

I sense their hands have stopped touching me. I look, I don't have to. My cock is as hard as theirs. All of us sit next to and over and across each other. And all of our penises are sticking straight up from between our legs, exposing our tight scrotums, long stiff vertical columns of beautiful male sex.

We hesitate. Or I do. Is this carrying on? Do they want to go further? Do I?

"Will, I had forgotten what a beautiful cock you have." "Thanks you Martin, yours is really quite lovely as well, it's bigger isn't it, mmm, you have quite a large cock don't you?" "Hmm, I suppose, would you like to... do anything?" "Do anything?"

I have a slight idea of what he means. Will I let myself go there? I don't go with other people usually, when I am in a relationship, men or women, am I really going to cheat on Ilsa? Have I already? I am naked with these guys, who are naked, all of us are displaying erect penises, I still have my hand wrapped around two of them. Fuck. And I don't stop, still, I cannot. I look at Martin's cock, I meant it, it is so large, so lovely, so fucking hard. I stroke my fingers over his thick rigid shaft, as I look at Jools, at his stiff dick, he is oozing more pre-cum, I raise my fingers and gently rub it over his swollen shiny smooth tip. Fuck I want both of them, inside me, in my mouth, I want to see them come, taste their hot spunk, cover me with their thick creamy cum. I feel my own cock take another jolt of pleasure.

"Yes, the thing is, I really love watching Jools with other men, we don't do this very often, at all really, but I so want to see him suck your cock, fuck, I would love to see him with his mouth around your stiff dick, and he, well, he told me he would really love to suck your beautiful hard cock, and I thought, perhaps, if you'd like, when he is doing that, you could suck me, I would really like that, god Will, if you want to, if you like that, I have wanted to fuck you for years, I would really fucking love to feel your lovely soft mouth on my dick."

I release both of them, we sit, still next to each other, all of us gloriously naked and erect, I look again, I want to record this image in my mind, of the three of us, all three of our naked cocks standing upright, vertical, thick rigid poles of bare male sex. I look at Martin, he starts to untangle his legs from mine, he stands up, I sit back a little, my legs more together, I stare at my nude friend, his gorgeously tight pouch, his scrotum is stretched by the two bulging eggs of his testicles, they look large suddenly, fat and round, I stare at his raphe, the faint trace running along the underside of his long cock, his raging thick and long cock pointing up past his belly, his foreskin still back, pulled back my me, his thin frenulum stretched invitingly, his damp plump glans thick and bulbous at the tip of his big prick. I could stare for hours, I lean back, and glance at Jools, am I inviting him to take my cock in his mouth?

He looks at me, down, slowly, none of us in a hurry, savouring each moment, each progression, he looks at my erect penis, lets me look at his, at him, and he bends, oh fuck, oh fuck it has been such a long time since I've had a man's mouth on my cock, I watch Jools lean down to me, I am offering myself to him, my penis sways and jerks in anticipation, and he grips me, he holds my stiff stem, completely exposes my own shiny smooth tip, and looks, god he looks, stares, the thrilI, the anticipation of physical sensation swirls around this exquisite moment of blatant examination. Jools holds, strokes gently, looks.

"Sorry Will, I like to get to know a new cock, I like to look at a guy, when he's naked, and hard,... for a while, a little, before sucking it, and you have such a lovely dick, god, it's so fucking hard isn't it, so long, god, longer than mine, thicker. So straight and smooth. So, would you like me to suck you?"

I manage a "Mmm."

He doesn't look up. "What was that?" "Yes, fuck, please, suck my hard cock, I want to see you, I want to feel your lips on my cock, please..."

willemm
willemm
53 Followers