One Night in Melbourne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
willemm
willemm
53 Followers

I finally see him open his mouth and lower it over the swollen exposed end of my dick. The pleasure is immediate and intense, I watch him slide his wet lips down over my glans, I feel his tongue licking around my tender rim, down, fuck, his slides his mouth further down my shaft, I watch, I look at Martin, his eyes wide, his mouth open, the look of lust is unmistakable, he is getting off on this, watching his boyfriend with another guy's hard cock in his mouth, I look at his penis pulse and dance as he twitches with pleasure.

But I want him now, fuck, I want his glorious prick in my mouth, this has been so long as well, god, I had almost forgotten what it was like to have a man's erect cock in my mouth, fuck, my anticipation was bubbling through my own penis, Jools mouth was sliding and teasing my hard prick, as Martin steps closer to me, inches, his crotch is inches from my face, I lean and breathe in his manly scent, rich, thick with musk and pheromones, sweat, heat, I reach and hold his smooth bare hips, then behind, fuck, I shift, the physical pleasure of having Jools's soft sweet lips gliding over my slick tip, his tongue swirling over my most sensitive part is mixing with the psychological rush of feeling my hands on another guy's firm naked ass, Martin's strong full ass, my friend's, I stroke his skin, feeling his soft tiny hairs, stroking my fingers along his long tight cleft, all the while gazing with near abandoned lust at the thick rail of his jutting cock, at the full swollen tight pouch of his balls.

I bend my head, fuck, it's been so long, fuck, I bend my head and push my tongue out, and run it along Martin's tight scrotum, I feel his solid root against my nose, I feel Jools sliding his mouth over me as I kiss his boyfriend's large testicles through their tight cool hairy pouch, running my tongue over the crinkled skin of his full round sac, as I stroke his bare ass, grazing up and down his crack, teasing him there, then opening my mouth and taking one of his oval balls inside, I push my legs apart, I let Jools push his fingers against my thick root, lower, stroking my damp perineum, I run my tongue around Martin's fat aching testicle, letting it plop out before sucking greedily on his swollen twin.

I have missed this I realise, fuck, I love Ilsa and love our sex together, but I have missed being with men, I have missed the taste, the texture, the blatancy of their arousal, the pleasure of seeing and feeling a guy's hard cock. I move my mouth back, and look again, Jools is devouring my rigid penis, one hand gently stroking his own erect cock, sliding his fingers along his rigid stem, circling his slippery wet tip, I raise my head, I know I am letting the idea of having a man's hard penis in my mouth build to an almost unbearably arousing pitch before taking Martin's cock, I kiss his smooth hot damp stem, the thick root of his quivering organ, I twist my head, licking my lips, and open my mouth around his solid shaft, licking him there, tasting him, fuck, slurping up and down with lustful greed, moistening his thick hot shaft, teasing his tender tip.

I let the thought of what I am doing build up inside me: I am naked with two other men, naked, hard, one guy has my stiff cock in his mouth, fuck I have missed this so much, I am kissing a man's long rigid penis. I lose the little control I have left, I move one hand from where I have been stroking his gorgeous firm ass and grip his turgid cock, I straighten up, bend his penis toward me, I pull and expose his shiny wet tip, I stare at his thick oval bulb, oozing with his liquid arousal, thicker than his stem, a smooth straining bulb of taut tender flesh, I open up and take him between my lips, I take my friend's long thick engorged penis inside my mouth.

Martin gasps at once, his pleasure spiking, I hold his strong bare ass more firmly, gripping his firm smooth cheeks hard and pulling his cock deep inside my mouth, sliding my wet lips along his thick hot stem, so thick, fuck, so thick I have to strain to accommodate him, I feel his softer fuller glans slide over my tongue, I lick him there, tasting his sweet moisture, swirling around his most sensitive part, pulling my mouth back, holding his thick taut tip between my lips, tasting the smooth full slippery skin of his bulb, pushing my moist lips gently over it as I probe the underside of his stem with my tongue, and as I stroke the soft humid cleft of his ass, and hold his cool tight balls.

Every thought and movement and sensation connects with our expanded pleasure receptors, Jools holding my rigid penis in his mouth, stroking his own, pressing a long finger between my ass, rubbing, pushing, teasing my tight asshole, as I feel Martin fill my mouth with his thick member, my lips feeling each delicious ridge, circling his thick corona, licking up and down his tender frenulum, his fingers are in my hair, stroking my head.

"Oh, oh fuck, oh fuck me, fuck this is too fucking nice, oh, oh..."

I sense him looking down, at his friend's mouth closed around his fat cock, at his boyfriend's mouth sliding over another man's rigid penis. I feel him stiffen, as Jools quickens the pace of his mouth on my cock, I pull Martin's tight ass, stroking, teasing his hot tight cleft, pushing my finger along, between his buttocks until I feel the soft hot flesh of his crinkled asshole, I press, god, gently, stroking him there, fingering his smooth sweat-damp bud, hearing him moan now, fuck I want this, I want him to fill my mouth, I breathe him in, tasting the sweet scent of his pubic hair, his skin, his sex, feeling the heat of his solid straining cock, the sweetness of his moisture, I feel harder movements, the wet slapping sound of Jools as he masturbates his own hard dick more quickly, fuck, oh fuck this is so good. And I push, I push my finger harder against my friend's hidden opening, and I feel myself enter Martin's anus, I penetrate his tight clenched asshole and push inside him, harder, deeper, feeling the warm wet flesh of his rectum, his cock leaps, fuck, it thickens, I feel him pulse and swell and dance in my mouth, and know he is about to come, fuck, with no more warning I feel the first hot jet of liquid enter my mouth.

"Fuck yes, oh Will, oh fuck I am coming, yes, fuck yes..."

My mouth fills with sharp quick leaping spurts of hot semen, deliciously salty-sweet, I savour each pulsing jolt of creamy spunk as it bursts over my tongue, I let his cum swell in my mouth, sliding my lips down along his quivering penis. Jools lets my own dick slide out of his mouth and he sits back, stroking his beautiful straight smooth cock.

"God I am coming as well, fuck this feels so fucking good, oh fuck, oh fuck..."

And I bend to him and drop my mouth over his penis, still full with his boyfriend's hot spunk, I let him feel it, feel the warm liquid in my mouth, sliding, then swallowing, I want to taste him properly, feel his thickness, his smaller, softer tip, I grip his hard stem, and finger his tight balls, he is already there, fuck, I am quick with my mouth, hard with my hand, stroking the solid root of his dick and sliding my lips over his sweet smooth glans.

"Oh god Will, oh yeah, fuck, fuck..."

And a second man fills my mouth with his hot spunk. I feel filthy, depraved, wanton, wonderful. My cock remains utterly rigid as Jools ejaculates in my mouth, five, fuck, six thick rapid splashes of warm semen, pushed out from his tight balls, more than Martin, stronger, he comes harder, I grip his spurting penis and pull every last drop of cum into me, relishing the same brackish taste of male orgasm. I sit up, he sits back, Martin drops down next to me. I am the only one not to have come. I don't care, I want to, I think I know the drugs will have made all pleasure a more general, less local affair. They have come though already, I don't want to make them carry on after this point.

"Will, fuck, you need to come." "I know, I will. It's fine. Come on, let's go to bed."

And I stand, in front of them, still utterly erect, my cock a thick vertical limb of male sex, rising in front of us. I see them looking, savouring the sight of me. I savour. I savour this.

willemm
willemm
53 Followers