One Night in Memphis

Story Info
Doc Zach helps out a lactating mom and gets rewarded.
8.2k words
4.57
64.9k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doc Zach helps out a lactating mom and gets rewarded

WARNING: This story involves scenes of graphic sex including anal. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. All sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by adults over eighteen years old. This is a story in a series of Doc Zach and his various encounters.

From previous stories you might know that a bicycle accident at college taking pre-med left me in a coma from a brain concussion. It made me an empath which while in touch with only females I can target specific thought centers to enhance feelings or on specific sexual centers of their bodies. I tap into their deep needs and bring those feelings to the surface.

I am now an emanate internist in the Los Angeles area. I concentrate my practice to young females with eating disorders, and young female patients seeking weight control. Due to my empathy skills I have very high success rates, both with the daughter and their mom. I am extremely popular with the LA set and have built up a very lucrative practice. I attend a few medical conferences throughout the year and was attending one in Memphis, Tennessee when this event occurred.

I had attended the necessary conference topics that day and did not want to attend the speech driven dinner. I slipped out and had the delicious ribs at The Rendezvous in downtown Memphis. If you dig fantastic Ribs or Brisket this is the spot for you.

It was now late in the evening and I was sitting in the lobby of the Peabody Hotel enjoying a neat glass of Jack and enjoying the piano player. The ducks were already put up for the night. I had changed into a casual shirt and shorts and was just kicking back after a very busy day.

I started to hear an animated conversation with an older woman and the young girl, Cathy, at the concierge desk. I just caught a bit of the end of the conversation where Cathy was telling the woman, "I've had checked and all the pharmacies in the area were all closed by now or did not have the part." I heard the older woman ask Cathy what she was going to do.

I had gotten to know Cathy while staying at the Peabody Hotel and she and I had flirted just a bit and we got to be very friendly. I had even asked her to the bar after her shift. Her amber eyes sparkled but then drifted down to the ring on her finger. She said sadly that she better not and had to get home to her lazy assed husband. I took that hand and kissed it then leaned in close and told that the next time I'm in Memphis I won't take no for an answer. Her eyes sparkled again and a tiny tear rolled down one cheek. I kissed her hand again and let her go.

I was reading the paper and watching at the same time and I saw Cathy point in my direction and she spoke a few words and the woman, a bit loudly said, "No way," and they then started to whisper pretty intensely. Cathy finally in a bit of exasperation said, "I really don't know what else to tell you." The older woman seemed to be in some discomfort. She finally said, "Ok."

They walked away from the desk in my direction. I could see the woman was good looking, long jet black hair, a little zaftig and had a rather well developed chest. Cathy introduced Laura to me and indicated I was Dr. Zach here from California. Cathy then winked at me like she knew she was doing me a big favor and twirled away knowing I'd be watching her ass.

I then asked Laura what was her emergency. She blushed deeply and told me she recently had a baby and he was not yet fully weaned. She had to travel for an emergency business meeting and had brought her breast pump with her but when she went to use it late tonight the motor shut down and smoked a little and now it didn't work at all. She said her milk was building up and was beginning to get rather painful and she would not be able to wait until the morning.

I stood and took her hand in mine and gave her a quick read using my empathy ability. She was in some distress because of the build up of her milk but I assessed that there was an underlying need or hunger for some attention or even loving. I read her that she was a very caring mother but her female needs were not being met. I was sure I could take care of both her urgent needs. I asked her how I might be able to help her in this case.

She blushed again and said, "Well since you are a woman's doctor and not just some handsome guy in the lobby I thought you would be willing to come up to my room and help me. Cathy spoke very highly of you and about your Woman's Clinic in California."

I did catch that she had said 'handsome' while presenting her case. So was there more going on here as I had picked up? I still had hold of her hand and I brought the other one up onto the bare part of her arm. She made no attempt to break our contact so I let a little bit of my power leak into her. I knew what was needed, in both areas, but decided to play a little naïve, and asked her what see needed me to do -- "To try to fix her pump?" I asked.

She looked down at her feet and quietly whispered, "I was hoping you would be willing to come up to my room and help me express my milk from my breasts until they were empty. Since you are a woman's doctor I thought I could trust you to treat me like a female patient in need."

She looked up, blushed and smiled weakly as my power was starting to warm the body parts that needed attention. When I said I would be willing to help in what she needed, she blushed even more deeply across her pretty face. I looked her over and could detect the full swell of her breasts under her blouse as her nipples hardened. Her short sweeping skirt showed off her long slender legs, that I quickly thought I could put to good use. She stood proudly letting me get my fill of accessing her body.

As we turned and walked towards the elevators Cathy shot me a wicked smile and did the 'no, no, naughty, naughty' sign with her index finger. I mouthed a "Thank You" and Cathy replied, "You owe me." I was sure she would appreciate the big tip I was gonna leave in her inbox tomorrow.

As the door to the elevator was closing I could see Laura checking me out in the elevator mirror. I am very good looking, keep myself in great shape and my young female patients are successful in following my treatments because I think they want to please me and get my praise and in special cases a taste of my special powers. I have a very high success rate with my young adult female patients because of that.

On a personal note, what I have always liked about my cock since the accident is that it is a full eight inches soft and hangs down between my legs with a set of heavy balls and leaves a nice bulge in my pant leg. It might be a sexy sight to the women I've met because when they scope me out their eyes always linger on my crotch. This is more so when I'm in my scrubs in my office doing my initial exam with new female patients.

When I have to adjust myself for example while traveling in public I sometimes see a woman near me lock onto it with her eyes. When they look up at me I smile & wink and I can see them blush and try to hide behind their magazine or book. Women of all ages appear to be unnerved with my size and keep staring. I've even see it happen with mothers traveling with children.

Seeing my fat long cock has lead to many a hook-up especially if as it sometimes happens both of us are headed to the same medical convention in town. I caught Laura checking out my package bulge in my shorts then she blushed and turned away and tapped her floor number and folded her arms across her chest. Her blouse was starting to spot from her milk dripping out as I had warmed her breasts with other needs. She sighed and closed her eyes and rocked her hips as I had also caused her labia to become moist.

While the elevator was slowing for her floor I moved behind her and she tilted a little bit into me. When the door opened I slid my hand onto her shoulder and down to the small of her back with my fingers softly touching her plump ass. I left the beginning of an itch on her darkstar and heard her take in a quick breath. I lead her out of the elevator and she did not try to pull away while we walked to her room. We arrived at her door and she fished for her door key then opened the door. Her room was a nice sized suite.

We walked to the middle of the room and I said to her, "Ok how do you want me to help you?"

The breast pump was spread across the coffee table in front of the sofa, left there when it stopped working. She stared at me for several seconds fighting a battle within herself from her warming body, then again looked down at the floor and she whispered that it might be the best plan for me to nurse on her breasts until they were empty.

"Really?" I asked with eyes wide. "How do you propose we go about that?"

Laura softly said she thought it would be too intimate if she sat on the sofa and cradled me like she does her son and then blushed deep red again. So I looked around and saw a nice stuffed chair. I pointed it out to her and said I could sit down and she could sit facing me on my thighs and we could get this need taken care of. She smiled and thought that would be just fine.

She then asked to be excused so she could go change to make this task easier. I watched her ass as she walked towards her bedroom. She turned at the door and saw where I was looking. She ran her hand across her butt and said she thought it was still too big since the baby. I told her it looked just fine and she again smiled deeply and took a deep breath and let it out slowly calming herself. I heard her moving about the room and use the bathroom and after a bit she walked out wearing a very silky robe that clung to her large breasts and ended half way up her thighs.

I could see that her darkened areoles were the size of silver dollars and her nipples were pushing against the silk as she walked. Looking down I could see a dark triangle and guessed she was the same color there as her long black hair. She walked shyly to stand in front of me and I told her I would act very professionally and as a gentleman. She seemed to feel a bit better about what she was going to allow.

As demurely as possible Laura straddled my thighs and got a quick clue as to what was hiding under my shorts. She drew in a deep breath and popped back up having sat on my long cock then slowly settled back down on my legs. The side of her thigh made contact along the length of my fat dick. Her robe was tied just under her breasts and when she had straddled me I looked down. She had on a silky see through pink panty and I detected a moistness darkening her gusset.

I told her to close her eyes and let me do this for her. I slid my hand along her silk robe covering her tummy to cup one of her large breasts and massaged it several times. I moved two hands under the robe hem and circled her breast. I massaged her right breast from her chest wall down to the nipple area. This was to help flow the milk towards the nipple which I teased with my thumb. She drew in her breath but made no move to stop me. I slid my hand to the end of her very firm milk filled breast and spun the perky nipple softly between my thumb and fingers. She moaned, opened her mouth to lick her dry lips but again did not move.

I began to untie her robe and she tensed up a bit so I ran my other hand across her back and ended by patting one of her butt cheeks and giving it a squeeze. Now under the silky robe my hand could tell she had large but perfect sized and shaped breasts. The weight of it filled my palm quite nicely. I slid the right side of her robe off her shoulder fully displaying that breast and told her it looked and felt very nice. She teasingly told me to stop then leaned forward a bit. I cupped that breast with both hands and brought the firmed nipple up to my mouth. She flinched a bit but still allowed me to continue.

I licked along her breast and across the nipple. I tightened my lips on that firm nipple and began to suck. I let my power go into that breast and excite the nerve ending around her aureole and the nipple. Soon her milk let down and began to flow across my tongue and down my throat. Her milk was warm but very sweet. Laura started moaning leaning into my mouth pressing the whole breast against my face. I stopped for a bit and told her that her son and husband were very lucky to get a treat as sweet as this.

She whispered, "Thank you, but my husband doesn't want anything to do with my breasts since the baby. He seldom has time or desire for me."

I made a sad sound and went back to work but teasingly bit on her nipple first. She drew in her breath and moaned but then said, "Be a gentleman," and lightly tussled my hair and cradled the back of my head against her warming breast.

I sucked more of her breast into my mouth running my tongue across her perking aureole. I used my hand to squeeze that breast a little hard. Laura hissed at me and told me they were very tender and to be nice and behave. I heard Laura begin to hum and felt her sway her hips as she rocked on my thighs feeling the thickness of my long cock.

The more I manipulated her breast the more I felt she was becoming aroused. I could now begin to smell the sweet pussy honey that Laura was producing. My powers helped pull her juices down into that wet panty gusset. After the right breast was empty of its milk I "cleaned-up" by licking her breast and her nipple and ended by grabbing her nipple with my teeth and lightly pulling forward on it.

She moaned deeply then whispered to me, "You are being a very naughty gentleman pulling on my poor abused nipple like that. I think you are finished with that one and need to switch to my other sweet milk filled breast Doctor Zach."

"Yes, mommy," I teased her and she pulled me forward. My face laid center between her twin mountains of warm flesh as she hugged her chest tight to me.

Laura then pulled back a bit and untied the rest of her robe and displayed her left breast to me and told me to do this one now, "Please." Holding her own left breast she brought her firm pointed nipple to my mouth. I kissed it firmly so with her other hand behind my head she pulled me firmly to her breast.

I nipped her left nipple and caused Laura to hiss. I latched on and the milk began to flow. With her pussy centered between my thighs it was easy to smell the juices now leaking heavily from between her open pussy lips into her pink panties. I then felt her slide sideways on my lap which caused my cock to roll up onto the top of my leg. Like I had said before it always stays firm and long and then only hardens up when I get aroused.

Laura then pushed up on her legs shifted slightly and I could feel her silk gown side away off her ass and from my legs. She was now topless on my lap. When Laura settled back down she had centered her pussy directly along the shaft of my cock. Her panties were soaking wet and after she moved back and forward a few times my cock was fully coated with her sauce.

"Now empty mommy's other breast please, my handsome big boy," she cooed and began to hum and rock on my cock as my powers were breaking down her control and letting her needs bubble to the surface.

I needed no encouragement and latched onto that firm pointy nipple. After Laura rubbed my cock on her soaking wet panties for a while she told me to stop nursing for a minute. I felt her push up and be busy with her hands between us. She pushed my loose shorts all the way up my leg then she settled down again. This time my cock was bare-back and I felt something soft, warm and very wet surround it. Laura slowly slid my cock back and forth through her pussy slit and then told me to empty her milk.

I looked down and could see two black haired pussy lips on either side of my cock. Her extended clit ran along my dick shaft and rubbed on my shorts and my cockhead ran across her anus. I didn't know from which end of my cock caused her to moan the most. But when my cockhead touched her anus I tweaked my power onto that darkstar causing Laura to feel excitement there.

I pulled out her milk from her left breast like I was a dying man and her milk was the only thing that would save me. Laura worked my cock through her slit to rub against her clit. She was soon breathing heavily getting closer to her pending orgasm. I was causing her clit to feel every nerve ending as she rubbed it on the fabric of my shorts.

I slid my hands down her back and onto her ass and felt her panties had been pulled onto one ass cheek. I took over and slid her panty hem down over her ass cheeks and pulled it down to my thighs. I ran my hands over her plump ass and down her ass crack and touched her darkstar over and over. I could feel her anus winking on my fingers as they slid by.

I then let my fingers drift down to where her juices were dripping out and got them coated. I then tested her resolve and slid those fingers up her naked butt crack and across her rosebud and massaged the opening to her back door.

She shuttered and moaned, "So close, so close".

She slid back and forth on my cock while I emptied her breast then I started to bite her breast and that nipple. She moaned deeply with her head tossed back. I knew she was close so I slid my fingers back down to her honey pot and picked up a good coating on my fingers. I returned to her anus and placed my middle finger at the opening. I used my power concentrated on her anus and softened the anal ring. When Laura slid backwards I let my finger enter her just a little bit.

"No, don't do that," she moaned but when she moved backwards again I let my finger enter up to the knuckle. Her anal ring was softening and opening under my control. "No, no, I said don't do that," she moaned again. So I let her movement capture my finger fully up her ass as she slid on my coated cock shaft. She really was breathing heavily now and moaning deeply. "That is so nasty. Don't do any more," she moaned.

When I pulled my finger out Laura moaned and shimmied on my lap pushing down hard on my cock shaft. I slid two fingers down under her ass and they were quickly coated in dripping pussy lube. I placed two together and when Laura slid back I pushed both slowly up her ass. "Oh NO, that's not what I want. I never let my husband play with my ass. You shouldn't be doing that. It's so nasty. I can feel you deep inside me," she hissed.

She increased the pace of sliding on my cock to hit her clit and rub through her wet pussy lips. I worked away at her ass until I felt her body shake and her ass grab my fingers. I pushed a burst of power throughout her groin and pulsed her through a crashing orgasm. "Oh yes, oh yes, oh fuck yes," was all Laura could moan as she shuddered on my cock and fingers. I felt her pussy juice pour out and run down my leg and soak the white sock on that one side.

She did a low moan and dropped her head into my shoulder for support. I then felt her residual milk let down and soak my sport shirt. She turned her face and started kissing my neck and ear. I let her rest a bit but slowly let my fingers move with her ass. She moaned into my ear causing me goose bumps then I slowly slid my fingers out of her ass. She sat up, held my face with her two hands and kissed me deeply and wildly.

"My husband won't do any of that since the baby and I so miss being used. I came so hard on your cock and fingers up my ass! I never knew I would enjoy ass play and it made me cum so hard. It was nasty and so wild and so fucking sexy! Please, please let me thank you for all you have done." I told her it wasn't necessary but she dipped two fingers between her pussy lips then placed her finger on my lips and shushed me. I licked them tasting her for the first time.

"You're so nasty Doctor Zach! I thought you said you were gonna be a gentleman?"