One Night in Old Sacramento

Story Info
Man roofied and taken advantage of by female bartender.
4.7k words
4.28
35.3k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is fiction any correlation to real persons alive or deceased is purely happenstance. The characters are fiction.

*

It was a hot August Friday night in old Sacramento several years ago. There was no wind blowing across the river and there was no relief from the sweltering heat common this time of the year. The sun was setting and people were coming out of the air conditioning to do chores of necessity that previously were intolerable due to the scorching sun. Sweat trickled down my neck from the still intense heat. I walked down the tree lined streets as heat radiated from the sun baked pavement. I slowly made my way to my favorite watering hole the River Town Saloon. It was a campy tourist trap establishment complete with carved western characters posed as pretend patrons. I wasn't really a regular, no one really was, but it was the bar I usually ventured too. It was a fun place for me as everyone was a tourist and since I was a recent immigrant from Slovakia. I liked not being the only foreigner. I was in my early twenties when I had recently left my home and mother country and ventured to California. There were a lot of European tourists likely to be at The River Town Saloon and they didn't bust my chops about my accent. I did not yet own a car and this bar was walking distance from the run down studio apartment I rented off J Street. The most beautiful girl I knew tended bar there, perhaps the most important reason I kept going there.

I was a brick mason back home in Kosice and worked in that trade here as well, for my boss Foka, a Russian immigrant that was previously connected to the Bratva. He had found enough money to establish a masonry contractor business here in Sacramento. He did not pay well but he treated me fairly. He was happy that I spoke Russian as my second language. Speaking Russian was almost a necessity in former Soviet Union states. We would sing ancient Russian songs that predated the Lenin revolution and were illegal to sing before the breakup. They voiced the heartache of the serfs under the Czar and were just as true for the Soviet comrade as well. Thus singing them could get you arrested. We reveled being able to sing anything we wanted. We even sang God Bless America in English, although we did not know all the words. Singing makes the day go faster. I was thankful to be free from that state run mediocrity. His sister Domna was a bartender at the River Town Saloon and was the stunning beauty I mentioned earlier. Her flowing blond hair framed her slender angelic face, the ideal vision of loveliness. She had classic Russian good looks. I was smitten by her. She was pushy and demanding; she would try to tell everyone what to do. Here in individualist California her tactics were less than successful. I found this amusing. She would grow angry and swear in Russian when she did not get her way. I thought she would be absolutely perfect if she were a lot quieter. Women should not be so loud. Demure women are much more preferable. Her loveliness kept me coming back, however. She was truly a daughter of the Gods. This Saloon had once been a brothel in the 1860's Johanna Eaglet had established it. Women did not own many businesses in Slovakia, especially in the 1860s. Men are men back in Slovakia. Domna rented a flat above the bar and I hoped if I played my cards right I might get to see inside it.

I reached the street of the Saloon; just two blocks back from the river. A multitude of tourists were walking down the boardwalk sidewalks. Most had children in tow and probably were there to go to the nearby museums and tourist shops. The used record shop off the alley was well known and some tourists turned heading there. The ice creamery down the block had a line out the door. A woman with a stroller almost knocked me over in her haste to catch her errant toddler before he ventured in the street. The husband, apparently exhausted, was not paying attention and now the mother was trying to mind both the baby in the stroller and the toddler. Cars were backed up on the narrow streets. The horse drawn buggies had a way of bottling things up as passengers in the hacks were drawn slowly down the far right hand side of the street. Cars waited behind them, the drivers quite frustrated. Patience is in short supply here in California. I could smell the fresh horse dung the draft horses had left behind. I found the clopping sound of the horse hooves on pavement comforting. This was peak season for old Sacramento and the place was extremely busy. All the shop shelves were full of touristy kitsch and this seemed like an abundance of freedom to me. Back home even necessities were out of stock.

I walked into the saloon past the carved miner on the bench out front, trying to see where Domna was working. I scanned the room length bar. A young newlywed tourist couple sat almost atop on another in a booth. Her wedding ring was sparkling new and she was holding it out as if she wanted it noticed. Another couple danced to some unknown vintage piano music, obviously very much in love. Domna was in the center of the bar in front of the room length mirror and endless bottles. It looked like I had walked back in time to the old west. The mirror behind the bar had distorted with age. There was a player piano playing an unknown 19 century tune in the corner. There were more kinds of alcohol behind that bar than in all of Slovakia. She was wearing a low cut and very sexy saloon girl dress encased in a red corset that matched the old west motif. The skirt of the dress was red. The fluffy white blouse framed her ample bosom nicely. She wore period correct black lace up boots. I sat down and she called me a loser in Russian. I called her a floosy in Russian right back.

"It is good to see you too," I said.

"Come to waste some of the money my brother overpays you, Jozef?" she said. Jozef is my name. She poured me a glass of Vodka.

"I earned all of this money," I said. As I tried to see farther down her top. If she puts such beauty on display I will look, of course.

"Sure as you sing like a choir girl as you work," she said.

"Your brother teaches me the words," I said.

"Like two choir girls then," she said.

"You mean like free hard working men," I said.

"Hard working men who wear panties," She said in Russian.

"I do not and I doubt your brother does either," I said back in Russian.

"I caught Foka in my panties when he was sixteen and I was fourteen," Domna said.

"Really you did?" I asked. It was sometimes hard to tell when she was joking.

"Maybe, but perhaps not," Domna said. I never knew how to read her.

A huge muscular tourist walked up to us and introduced himself to us in Russian. He had a bandage around the palm of his right hand.

"My name is Vadim," he said. I blushed as Domna had embarrassed me by wrongly accusing me of being a panty boy. I was sure he had heard her. The conversation continued in Russian.

"I am Domna and this sissy is Jozef," Domna said. My face felt even hotter, but the humiliation was starting to arouse me. She smiled, obviously enjoying tormenting me.

"I am not a sissy and I don't wear panties," I said.

"It is okay, I understand that is normal here in California," Vadim said joining the fun.

"Don't worry the KGB won't arrest you here Jozef," Domna said laughing.

"Maybe you can find a wealthy husband Jozef," Vadim said laughing as well.

"I am not gay," I said.

"Me thinks you protest too much," Vadim said quoting a Russian translation of Shakespeare.

"How do you know if you never tried it," Domna said.

"I don't want to try it, so I am not gay," I said.

This continued for a few minutes until they had had their fun. Finally they grew bored with it so they let that dog sleep.

"Where in Russia are you from Domna," Vadim asked.

"Veliky Novgorod right next to the river," Domna said.

"A most beautiful place that fits your accent, I am from Volgograd," Vadim said.

"I am from Kosice in Slovakia," I said.

"The way you butcher the tongue, I knew you were not Russian," Vadim said.

"My Russian is pretty good for a second tongue," I said.

"I know you speak Russian better than I speak Slovak," Domna said. She stood up for me?

"No bruising of your balls, I will buy you a drink," Vadim said. Which is a Slav expression meaning no hard feelings? I was surprised Vadim would know that and also wondered if he was still calling me a man without balls. I hoped not because Vadim was much too big to fight.

Domna poured two more Vodka's. When Vadim reached for his drink, his sleeve rode up revealing his Brotherhood (Bratva) tattoo. Bratva is the Russian Mafia. He must know Foka I thought.

"Are you friends with Foka," I asked.

"More like we were both formerly associates," Vadim said. An associate is like mafia errand boy.

"I came to get payment for Foka's loan. I have been promoted to captain. My flight leaves at 2:00am," Vadim said. His mafia job is now more important; he had raised a level.

"Why didn't Foka, my brother, wire the money?" Domna asked.

"I did not know you were his sister," Vadim said.

"Yes he is two years older than me," Domna said.

"The government is taxing all traceable income now and it was the last payment. So the debt had to be sealed off in blood," Vadim said. Contracts were initiated by mixing of blood and sealed off with blood. The palms must be sliced and a handshake mixes the blood. This is a most ancient form of contract and very prevalent with Slavic people.

"Is he totally out of the Bratva now?" Domna asked.

"Yes, mostly only in dire emergency would a favor be necessary," Vadim said.

"Good that past is best left in Russia," Domna said.

"Thanks for the drink," I said.

We enjoyed several rounds and many yarns from our mother countries. Each of us shared a first sexual awakening story as we got drunk. Domna told of how she dominated the neighborhood boys.

"I even made two boys jack each other off to an orgasm in front of several of the local girls. I told them that I would have sex with them if they did this. I never did though," Domna said. "I enjoyed their look of rejection when I failed to honor the deal," Domna said. She looked at me as if it was my turn.

"My older cousin, Zuzana, used to pull down my pants and expose me to her girlfriends. When I was 18 she once masturbated my cock in front of eight girls. This was very embarrassing for a shy guy like me," I said. Domna's eyebrows showed her peaked interest when I told of this.

"That sounds harmless enough. You probably enjoyed it more than you let on," Domna said.

"I am a very shy and private person," I protested.

"Is that the same Zuzana that wants to date Foka," Domna asked.

"Yes she lives in Roseville, now," I said.

"She sounds perfect for him, is she beautiful?" Domna asked.

"Very beautiful, like you Domna," I said.

"Good, I want you to set them up," Domna said.

"I fell in love with the mayor's daughter and we were happy until her father made her give me up. Zia had the softest lips I ever kissed. We were both only teens. Oh to sleep naked in her arms once more," Vadim said.

"Have you seen her since?" Domna asked.

"Yes she is married and even plumper and softer, now. I would love her to be my wife, instead of that Endar. Endar is her husband," Vadim said.

The time flew by and it was getting late very quickly. I could not believe the hours had past so easily.

"Nice drinking with you, but now I must catch my plane," Vadim said.

"Yes very nice to meet you," I slurred.

The room started spinning and I lost consciousness. I never pass out due to Vodka; Domna must have put something in my drink.

When I woke up I was tied to a bed. My legs were tied to the corners of the brass foot board and my arms were tied to the corners of the brass head board. Domna was taking pictures of me spread eagle on the bed. I looked down and realized she had taken off all my clothes and dressed me in lacy panties. The tight panties felt very sexy pressing against my penis.

"I knew you were a panty boy," Domna said.

"How did I get here?" I asked

"Vadim carried you up for me," Domna said.

"Why did you put me in panties?" I asked.

"One I will blackmail you with the pictures and two I like you in panties," Domna said.

She started to rub my large cock through the panties. My cock became hard and the top 5 inches of my penis peaked above the European style panties. She took several more pictures.

"Now it is time to talk business," Domna said.

"You know I have very little money," I said.

"I do not want your money. I want to own you," Domna said.

"You want to own me?" I asked.

"Yes I want you to be my obedient slave, or I will send these pictures to your mother," Domna said.

"You have my mother's address?" I asked

"Foka does, he sends part of your pay to her," Domna said.

"I will agree, my mother would be crushed by such pictures," I said.

"Good I like telling men what to do," Domna said.

Domna untied my legs only to retie them to the head board. This exposed my ass and man parts even more, as I was doubled over with my legs wide apart. She opened a drawer and pulled out a paddle. Domna spanked my bottom through the panties. I was very excited by being spanked. My cock was leaking fluid denoting my arousal.

"Do you like being spanked?" Domna asked.

"Yes, I do," I said.

"Good because I want to untie you and spank you over my knee," Domna said.

She untied me and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Over my knee Josef, now," Domna said.

I lay over her knee and she paddled my backside. My cock leaked onto her dress. This angered Domna spanked me until I cried.

"I knew you would be my little sissy," Domna said.

She kissed my tears away and hugged me. Then she kissed me forcing her tongue down my throat. She groped my penis through the panties. She roughly handled me like a possession. I did not mind her aggression as I wanted to have sex with her so much I did not care who was in control. I actually was turned on by her bossiness.

"You like doing as I say Jozef?" Domna said.

"Yes I love it," I said.

"Tell the truth, you like wearing my panties don't you?" Domna asked. It was as if she knew me better than I knew myself. Could she see into my soul?

"Yes, the feel very sexy against my pecker," I said.

"I knew you were a panty boy," Domna said.

"Only for you Domna," I said.

"Good because making men wear panties turns me on," Domna said.

"Will you be my lover if I promise to wear panties?" I asked.

"No you will wear panties as my slave," Domna said. She stood up and took a rhinestone studded collar out of a drawer. She put the collar around my neck. She produced the matching leash from the same drawer. She clicked the leash to my collar.

"The collar looks good on you, Jozef," Domna said.

She dragged me into the bathroom by the leash and made me sit on the edge of the claw foot tub. She pulled the panties off me.

"Now I will shave off all this hair," Domna said.

She took out some scissors and trimmed my pubic hair until it was all but gone. She then lathered my privates with shaving cream and started to shave my cock and balls. Several minutes later she was satisfied and wiped me off with a wash cloth. It felt strange and erotic not having any pubic hair.

"Yes, all slaves must be hairless for their mistresses pleasure," Domna said. I was incredibly excited by Domna's power.

"Undress me slave," Domna said. I untied her tall lace up boots. I pulled her boots off and kissed her calves. Domna was pleased by this. I helped her out of her complicated 19th century dress. Next I took off her red corset. Her breasts were full and ripe. Her nipples were pink and perfect. Her stomach was flat and smooth. As the layers were peeled off more of her gorgeous body was revealed. I was ever more ensnared by her awesome body. Her bottom was sculpted loveliness. Her body was a masterpiece. After she was nude, she grabbed me by my leash and forced me onto my knees. She pulled my face between her legs by my leash.

"Lick me, Slave," Domna said.

I licked her shaved sex gladly and she obviously liked to be licked. She pulled my hair and shouted instructions in Russian. I licked every inch of her pussy. I tried to be obedient to her will.

"Tongue my hole," she shouted. I penetrated her with my tongue.

"Lick my clit, now," Domna ordered. I licked her clitoris furiously until she shuddered in ecstasy.

Then she started the shower and had me get in with her. She had me wash her like I was her chamber maid.

"Maybe I should dress you in a maids outfit sometime," Domna said. That sounded like a little too much for me.

Then she washed me and the amount of time she spent ensuring my anal passage was clean was a little disconcerting. What did she have planned? She then dressed me in another pair of sexy lace panties. She pulled me into the bedroom by the leash and took several more pictures. She made me sit in front of the antique Victorian vanity and comb my hair in just the panties.

"You have such a pretty face Jozef; we will have to put you in makeup," Domna said. I did not like the sound of that.

My penis seemed to want it though. My penis was still quite hard.

She put red lipstick on me and took some pictures. Domna began kissing me as the lipstick on my lips. She kissed until the lip stick was smeared.

"Your lips are messy, Jozef. Fix your makeup, now," she said. I wiped the smeared lipstick off and then put fresh lipstick on. My feminine features were enhanced by the lipstick. She took more pictures as I put on the lipstick. She kissed me and groped my through the panties. I almost had an orgasm.

"Wipe off that smeared lipstick," Domna said. Then she reapplied the lipstick perfectly.

Then she arranged me on the bed in several other poses to take more photos. She pulled the panties down to expose my cock and took several more pictures. Then she pulled the panties down to expose my balls. Domna smacked my sack and I was instantly in pain. When I recovered she slapped my balls again. I cried out in pain. I was in massive pain once again.

"I love how you cry out as you suffer for me," Domna said.

I strangely was very aroused by the pain. She slapped them a third time. Now I knew for sure she was a sadist, but even worse I was afraid I might be a masochist. She continued to slap my balls until they were bright red.

"You want to suffer for me, right Jozef?" Domna said.

"Anything for you Domna," I said.

"Now your balls are nice and red for the pictures," Domna said. She took some pictures of my red balls.

"Now some pictures of you kneeling slave," she said as she forced me on my knees. The camera flashed several more times.

"Enough pictures my sexy model. I will sell them to gay magazine later," Domna said. I loved the humiliation, but definitely did not want my pictures in such a publication.

She pulled me to my feet by my leash and pushed me onto my back. I was so horny; now, I would have done anything for Domna.

"Do you want me to ride your cock?" Domna asked.

"Yes please," I said.

"Only if you promise I can fuck you anyway I want afterwards," She said.

"Anything," I said.

She ripped the lacey panties off me and climbed on my cock. She fucked me like a mad woman and I was very excited. Up and down she bounced on my cock. Her tunnel was incredibly tight as it enveloped my shaft. I had never experienced a better feeling. I hovered on the edge of release for what seemed like an eternity. She crashed down my shaft to its base one last time. I shot my load deep into her. She quickly climbed on my face.

12