One Night in San Antonio Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was on the couch when Anton finally stopped his spanking and I looked back over, her husband kneeling on the floor before her and her legs spread wide into a position only a dancer could achieve, toes reaching toward opposite walls and everything in between wide open for us to see. He was entering her with all of his nine inches, pounding his cock into her soaking pussy, fingering her clit just as I had been licking it only moments before, and she was so close to coming I could feel it. I reached behind me again to pull Anton harder into me, his dick filling my cunt and his balls slapping against my sensitive clit, and as he fucked me I watched her getting fucked, our breath coming faster and faster, the men pounding harder and harder, and everyone was suddenly in a haze as my first orgasm of the night rocked through me, squeezing Anton's cock so hard that he couldn't hold it in any longer and he came hard inside of me, his rock solid body bending over mine and every muscle in it throbbing with pleasure. I could hear her moaning in ecstasy inches away from me, her orgasm coming right on top of my own, and as we shuddered together our lips met once more, her kiss just as urgent as before, my orgasm only increased by the touch of her lips and her tongue seeking mine. The sight was just what her husband was waiting for, and I could feel him explode through her body, my arms around her and our men filling us with their hot cum.

12