One Night in Short, Dirty Pieces #03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, arranged like that her impractical dress had been dragged up again, leaving her pussy bare and exposed for him. He was maybe two steps away now.

"H-how's that." Her voice shook a little, most likely from the exertion of maintaining her odd, but sexy, pose. Her elevation, standing on the arms of the chair, meant that the alluring pink folds of her pussy were just a little lower than eye level for him. The way she was showing herself to him would have been brazen even in the golden days of their relationship.

He stepped forwards again, not seeing the need to answer. The edge of her skirt was still preserving the modesty of her dark little asshole, but all he had to do was reach out and lift it... and that little secret would be revealed to him too. He drank in the view he already had: the dirty blonde tangle of her bush just below the little hood hiding her clit, and then from that, the sweet flesh of her cunt. Still to soften, still to bloom.

"Oh, that's definitely helping me think," he said at last. The heating rattled, the windows rattled, and he had the feeling a storm was on its way. He couldn't look at the window though, he would have had to tear his eyes away from the divine way the flesh of her thighs was goose-bumping in a sudden draft to do that.

"Not me. I think the blood is starting to go to my head."

"Really," he said, not caring. Then he reached out and touched her thigh for the first time in what felt like forever. Only two weeks, he reminded himself. She couldn't see what he was doing, and gasped.

"I don't care what this means for us..." he started, but she cut him off.

"Me either." Her voice was breathy but clear. He took another half-step and leaned in. "Me either," she repeated as he touched his lips to the back of her left thigh - two inches to the left of the private cleft he really wanted to kiss.

He kissed her there again, then moved across to her right leg. He heard her breathing deepen, and the soft sound became one with the wind whistling outside as he put one hand on each of her calves, and continued to kiss - first one side then the other. Again and again he kissed, narrowing the gap as her scent - fragrant, delicious, freshly showered - filled his nose. He felt the muscles of her legs tense under his fingers.

Then he was there. He kissed her lips there, and her whole body shivered. He inhaled, savouring everything about the moment. Then his long tongue reached, swooped, and drew a thick wet stripe up that tender, defenceless slit. Nat mewled: a kittenish, fluttering sound that made his heart pound all the harder. His prick jumped, strained against his jeans - his date jeans, but to think about the date would be to break the spell.

His hands came up, above his head, and rested on her backside. He let himself put some weight on her, to ease his back as he stood, stooping, face lost in his ex-girlfriend's crotch. He felt lucky, but then he always felt lucky when he touched her.

Her dress was under his fingers and he could feel the hem brushing his brow so he started sliding his hands over her firm backside and easing it up. All the time he kept tasting, kept his tongue working.

He slid down to that little button, barely anything yet, then he came back up just relishing the flavour, not probing or pushing or teasing yet. He had no time at all, but he felt like he had all the time in the world. Nat sounded like she had something she wanted to say, but she wasn't coming out with it, so he let her sigh and whisper.

Oh, and suddenly, as he pushed her dress back as far as it would go against the thin belt she had cinched around her waist, as he exposed her ass completely, he felt her yield. He pulled back, licking his lips, resting his tongue and grinning.

"Mmm, getting dizzy?"

"A little."

"Good."

Her pussy was even softer when he returned to it. His tongue instructed it to open, and it submitted. Inside a juicy, wet prize was already waiting for him. He lapped it up, enjoying the indescribable taste of her interior, then he gave her lips more attention.

They were short and delicate, and he treated them gently at first, tracing and coaxing, not bullying. He felt her hips shift as he drew circle after circle after circle. Then he started applying pressure, teasing and exploring, working the front of her cunt until he felt that dense little point become more prominent. He stopped thinking about how long he had at all.

"Ok, ok, just..." She started to speak and that seemed like as good a cue as any for him to lean in further still, to make his tongue into a short, hard spear and to penetrate her. His tongue delved deep inside her, and he explored, bending it up and down and listening to her moan.

At the very tip of his tongue she was tight, but he didn't shy away from exerting a little force now as he started to devour her. He moved his tongue in long, firm strokes inside her and she couldn't help herself - she just got wetter and wetter until she was leaving smears of herself around his lips and her juices were marking his chin.

"Jay- Jay, can I get down?"

"Mm-mmn."

"I'm getting dizzy and... and hot... Jay."

"Mmn?" He made a noise that said - 'Oh how interesting. And why should I care?' He couldn't be sure she got the full meaning though, as he slipped his tongue out of her straight after and sucked her pretty pussy lips fiercely into his mouth.

"Oooh, SHIT!" she squealed and her legs buckled, making Jay lurch down with her to keep his mouth to her moistening entrance. She straightened slowly, and he could feel her legs trembling as she did. And when she was safely standing again (her thighs still quivering in a way that was indescribably arousing) he moved his tongue to her clit.

"Nuh- No, wait Jay." He felt one hand push weakly at his hands where they were holding up her dress. So he stopped, and pulled an inch away from her, grinning.

"Wait?"

"Wait? No- No, fuck no. Why did you stop?" She was always this scatterbrained when she got past the halfway mark. He loved it and suddenly felt the pressing urge to release his prick from its uncomfortable bondage. That was totally understandable at this point, surely?

He set the tip of his tongue right on her, right on her swollen clitoris, and started to toy with it gently but insistently. He swiped his tongue back and forth then up and down, and at the same time he bunched her dress up into his fist and tucked it clumsily into her belt - keeping it up. Then one hand could squeeze her pert ass as if working the tension out of her firm flesh, and the other could begin to fumble at his own crotch.

She just kept getting wetter, and his lips were thoroughly covered in her fluids now. He just let it come, let her flavour fill his mouth and dominate his senses as his belt came undone, then his date jeans, then the whole annoying mess was forced down to his thighs letting his cock leap up, twitching and bobbing.

"Hah- Ha!" she gasped, "I can see your dick." He smiled as his tongue settled into a rhythm - one he knew from experience she wouldn't be able to resist. With her head hanging down she would be looking down the length of herself, between her athletically split legs to his crotch and his hardening manhood.

He kept his tongue moving, kept to the same speed and added just a little pressure. Now he could feel her moving beneath his tongue - the nub of her getting forced back and forth and back and forth again and again. But he gave her a show as well, letting his dangling hand grab himself, take hold of his cock and slowly work it as best he could for her.

Multitasking like that wasn't his strongest suit, if he was frank with himself. He was focussed on his tongue, so his hand on his own cock felt jerky and unsure. But still, the whole thing seemed to be working out. Considering the position he was in it barely took anything to get his prick to harden, to fill out and to really fulfil its potential. Nat sighed.

"Oh yes... like that... stroke it like that," and suddenly he was the focus of this little scene and she was the voyeur - the dominant one. She had a habit of doing that. "Show-" but he cut her off and started licking her, a little quicker, but still with the same regular, even rhythm. And the movement he made forced him to lean in even more, and forced his nose right into her. The tip of it parted her fully blossoming lips and he felt lost in her. Her wetness engulfed him.

She was close. He felt her shifting, heard her breath shift up a gear. He felt like he was covered in her, like she was marking him as hers - still - even after it had seemed the last rites had been read for their fantastic, frustrating relationship. He heard her draw a long ragged breath, and felt her thighs tense and her girl-cum flow into his mouth and he thought - "Here it comes..."

But she was holding back, and then he heard her voice, trembling but pushy: "Show me that cock, Jay." Fuck her, still holding back! Did she really think she could control this situation? "Pull back that skin and sh-show me how that head fuckin'... fucking shines." And he did, he did just as she asked. Lost in her, his tongue working, driving her slowly towards that ending she couldn't escape for much longer, he held his cock tightly at the root and bent it up towards her. "Fuck, yeah, now jerk- jerk it... f-"

But Jay was done pandering to her. His tongue flickered backwards and forwards and his other thumb, the one that had been testing her rump not holding his dick, slipped over and nestled against the warm little dimple of her asshole. He teased it, he licked her, he pressed his nose even further between her hungry lips until thoughts of drowning popped unbidden into his head. And then she came.

"Jerk - fuck... Fucking God, oh my fucking-" Her sentences as broken and scrambled as always, her legs bending and her hips humping as always, her cum delicious as always. He bent awkwardly with her as her knees lost their strength and he strove to keep his tongue to her, to give her as good a climax as he could. His tongue slipped back as she slumped back, and he found his nose up against her ass now - nearer to her asshole than the slit it had been buried in - while his tongue was managing, just, to stay between her pussy-lips. Then she was really collapsing into the armchair and he had to pull away and kneel back himself for fear of being squashed.

He watched as she slumped to one side, her face up against the back of the chair, her juices staining the worn old upholstery. He knelt and stroked his prick as her legs give little post-climax kicks and stretches. Her eyes were open but she wasn't looking at him.

After a moment she turned. "Hey, are you going to jerk that prick for me properly or not? What is it they say about beating one out before a big date?" Her face was gaining composure, her tone pure shit-eating mockery. "You should probably wipe your..." she waved her hand over her own face, "wipe yourself off too. You've got a little something..."

He just smiled - smiled and stood up. With the heating set so high and the physical exertions of a few minutes prior, he had begun to sweat. He half-unbuttoned his shirt and pulled the garment over his head.

"Did you get some dinner on your shirt too?" Goddamn it was maddening, that fake-innocent look she did. The freckles, that was what made it. They made her look like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth.

"Take that fucking dress off, Nat." The firmness of his tone seemed to catch her for a moment, but the assured smile quickly crept back into place. If she had a plan, this had probably been it. He didn't give a crap about his date anymore.

She stood too, unfolding her legs from the chair slowly and unbuttoning her dress as she came up. By that time his socks had been flung away and he was extricating himself from the last stretch of his jeans. He stood buck naked before her, stroking his solid, attentive shaft as she looked up at him coyly, through her tangle of straw-like hair, slipped the dress off her shoulders and let it slip-slide down her body to the floor.

Her thighs still faintly shining with her cum, that little tuft of hair mussed and tangled too, her flat stomach and her small, high breasts: he took them all in. He stepped forward and took a lipstick-pink nipple between the thumb and forefinger of either hand.

"Ow," she said softly, not meaning it. He wasn't trying to hurt her. Not anymore. He thrilled to feel her small, warm hands on his cock, exploring its length, cupping his balls and stroking it slowly as it getting reacquainted with a long lost toy.

He led her, gently, by the nipples to the sofa, then released her and pushed her down onto it. She fell with a giggle onto the fat, plush cushions, watching him lower himself to his knees and shuffling her butt forwards as he did so. She slouched against the back of the big sofa and brought her sopping, oh-so-ready pussy to the edge of the seat. On his knees, he brought his own gleaming, dripping sex to hers.

An inch, a centimetre and then nothing. His hot, purple head was nestling in the folds of her precious cleft with nothing left between him and her and either finishing things forever or... Or what? Putting things right?

"Your poor date." She bit her lip and looked up at him. It was always such sweet taunting.

"Same to you," he shot back, then he moved his hips just a little and she gasped. But he wasn't inside her yet. His cock twitched, his left hand at its base keeping it right up against her, penetrating her defences just a fraction. His right hand slid up her thigh, held her slim waist on one side. "Say please."

"Now who's playing games?"

"Say please."

"And if I don't?"

"I'll get dressed, wash my face and go on my date."

"No. You wouldn't." She narrowed her eyes. "You'd fuck me anyway."

"Try me," and he leaned back and his prick slipped out of her. A centimetre between them again. She pouted and for a moment looked as if she was truly torn about what to do. He didn't care, and took the moment to commit this to memory - the vision of them naked together on the verge of fucking. He hadn't been able to the last-last time. This time he didn't want to be caught out. He was about to stop teasing her, to slip his cock back into her inviting warmth in earnest, when she surprised him.

"Please."

"Hey," he grinned, hadn't really expected her to say it, "of course."

He leaned and pushed his hips forward gently and guided himself with his hand and both of them were looking down, watching as his prick opened her all-too-willing pussy and slipped inside. He let out a broken, joyful shaking sound, and felt her squeezing him. Wet and tight and wonderfully hot, she let him in as far as she could, but she still needed to relax properly before she could really take him all.

His other hand slid over her hip, over her belly, and his thumb started to stroke her clit again. Biting her lip she wriggled a little and pushed his hand away with both of hers. "Too much too soon," she whispered, without a shred of front or performance in her voice, and before he knew what he was doing he was taking her hands in his, bringing them up either side of her head and pinning them against the sofa. He was leaning over her and then he was bringing his head town and she was craning up and then they were kissing, hot and crazed like it was their very first time.

And she took more of him, let more of his swollen cock into her hot, pink channel and he groaned into her mouth. Like this, in this position, he knew he could fuck her so deeply, something she loved but was always worried about overdoing for fear it would leave her aching. He moved his hips as best he could with their lips still locked, slipping out a little, then he fucked another single stroke into her. He felt her wetness on his solid shaft as he went deeper still.

"Mmm!" She moaned and broke the kiss. "Gentle, but then... y'know," she wrinkled her nose, self-consciously this time, "not so gentle."

He almost laughed then once more he acquiesced. He gave her one more kiss and leaned back, his hands gently on her hips as he stroked in and out of her slow and easy. He watched his prick emerge shining with her juices and fought for control for a split second, then stroked it back in as gently as he could.

She craned her neck to watch too then let her head fall back. Her eyes closed. Her lips parted and pushed in a dreamy pout and his prick bucked as he watched her lick them sensuously. Oh, and she was letting him all the way in now - his length filling her, even as she squeezed him still.

"Mmmffuck," she sighed and he started to breath more heavily - that inner animal coming out as he did as she asked and started fucking her not so gently. His hips thrust now, forceful and demanding that she take him, not politely asking but working to their own rhythm. Her cunt was a paradise that seared his senses and sent his mind reeling.

He put his hands on her thighs and spread them wider, and her nervous whinny of acceptance drove him on even more. He thrust and watched the force shake her small tits just a little as they lay back on her body. Her brow was furrowing, her eyes still closed, in a world of her own as he opened her and fucked her, once again, all over again.

He felt that feeling of satisfaction, of belonging, that came with burying his prick into the girl he loved - used to love - whatever. He felt that feeling twist and change in his loins into something stronger, a flame of pleasure that would lead him to lose himself as he had made her lose herself on the armchair. Nat opened her eyes now and looked up at him, reaching and putting her hands flat on his bare, perspiring chest.

"Ok? For you I mean?" She half-spoke, half-moaned the question.

"Fucking... fucking incredible," he growled in response and increased his speed. She started exhaling in short high moans, and when she did that... Fuck, that was so hot, how the hell could he control himself now?

"Oh! Oh! Uh! Fuck!" She leaned up, on hand on his neck pulling herself, the other pushing up on the sofa. "Oh shit! Oh! Ah!" Her tone rising each time, her eyes clenched tight shut as the new angle made his prick rub her in a whole new way as it drove into her. It was so fucking hot in the apartment that it might as well have been summer. He didn't notice any drafts from the rattling old window - didn't notice the snow starting to fleck the window pane.

Then she was moving, and it was one of those crazy tae-kwon-do moves that she used on him every now and then. 'Tae-kwon-do For Fucking', that was probably the class she'd been taking. She somehow started to pivot him - to turn him so that he was sitting on the sofa - without letting his shaft out of her demanding puss. But that was impossible, so it slipped out eventually, to a sigh of disappointment from them both. Before he knew it though the disappointment was gone and he was sitting on the sofa and she was straddling him, lowering herself onto his prick, guiding herself down, controlling his manhood as he just looked on dumbly.

"Getting too deep there, boy," she explained, pausing to gasp as his member re-entered her soft, moist chamber. "My turn to set the pace."

And she did, her trim frame immediately rising and falling as her thigh muscles raised her up and lowered her back down again. She was the one doing the fucking now, but the way he could watch her, see her chest shuddering and heaving and her breasts moving right before his eyes, was more than enough compensation.

He didn't reach for her breasts though, he loved to hold her ass when she was like this - loved to feel her muscles moving as she moved. He reached around her and just as he cupped her molten, jumping cheeks she leaned down to kiss him. Her hands on his shoulders, she leaned even further and then the quick, panting heat of her breath was on his earlobe, and he felt that flame of pleasure deep down inside him flare and twist - up through his balls, up through his shaft - and he knew it wouldn't be long before he would be...