One Night in the Bathroom

Story Info
A long overdue night of lust.
1.3k words
3.96
10.5k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke the other night to the sounds of my very desirable roommate wanking herself silly in the bathroom across the hall. I've wanted her as long as I've known her and a horny old pervert like me just can't pass up a masturbatory opportunity like this. It wouldn't be the first time I'd listened in on her private phone sex calls but tonight she'd been loud enough to wake me up from a sound sleep.

I tried to slip quietly out of bed and over to my door. Gently turning the knob and opening it enough to hear better the bolt clicked slightly. I froze where I stood, naked and with a throbbing erection, knowing I'd been heard. I didn't move for a few minutes as she continued, her breathing coming in short, sharp gasps as she worked herself up to another crashing orgasm. When it happened she groaned loudly so I opened my door and stepped out into the hall.

The bathroom door was ajar, the light was on and the scent of her arousal was thick and pungent in the hall. Apparently she'd been at it for awhile but I've known her to go on for a couple of hours sometimes. The sounds of her fingers working the soft wet folds of her pussy continued and her breath was raspy. Stepping across the hall with my cock in my hand I peered through the crack between the door and the frame. She was sitting on the toilet with her feet up on the edge of the sink and her eyes were closed. Her favorite red lacy panties dangled from one ankle while her jeans and t-shirt were on the floor. Her fingers worked feverishly at the opening of her sweet wet vagina.

"Am I making you hard?" she said out loud as if she were alone in the house. I noticed that both of her hands were busy at her crotch, two fingers of one hand filling her hot sticky hole, while the other worked her engorged little clit. I thought she must be on speaker phone but there was no response to her query. Her eyes opened and she looked right at the crack I was peeping through as she said "Why don't you just get in here and get after my goodies?"

I couldn't believe what I had just heard. I pushed the door open and stood there in the light with my hard cock in my hand, stroking it slowly. She smiled and closed her eyes once more, continuing to work her hairless pussy into a lather.

I stepped over to her and brushed the head of my dick across her lips. Moaning she opened her mouth working her lips around my shaft as she slowly swallowed my length. I reaching down to fondle her boob and she groaned around my cock as another self induced orgasm swept over her. Stepping over her legs I placed my other hand behind her head and began to fuck her sweet wet sucking mouth with firm deep thrusts. She tends to be very vocal during sex (hence my previous eavesdropping experiences) and the sensation of her moaning and groaning around a mouthful of my cock were a wet dream come true.

"Suck my balls." I told her as I pulled my cock from her soft wet mouth with a loud plop to keep myself from cumming too soon. She obediently took both of my large testicles into her mouth, laving them gently with her moist pink tongue as she watched me stroke my big hard cock just a couple of inches from her beautiful face. I couldn't resist bouncing my cock off of her forehead and slapping her cheeks with it playfully a few times. Her vocalizations were still shooting right up my spine through my balls so I had to get my cock away from her for a while.

Picking her up under the arms I turned around and sat her hot little ass on the edge of the sink. Dropping to my knees before her I buried my face in the damp pink folds of her flesh, inhaling her musky fragrance and tasting her tangy secretions. My nose rubbed her erect little clit as I lapped up the hot sticky girl cum that ran from her soft wet slit.

"Lick my button." she moaned between ragged breaths as she squirmed her sweet ass around on the edge of the sink. Moving my attentions to her erect little nubbin I held it gently between my teeth as I playfully teased the tip of it with my tongue. Her breath was coming in short gasps as she built up to another powerful orgasm, her firm tight ass bouncing frantically on the sink. "Oh God, make me cum, make me cum hard!" she pleaded as a fresh gush of hot girl cum flowed from her hot pussy.

I pressed my hand to her steamy slit, feeling her secretions flowing between my fingers. While she was still coming down from the last orgasm I began to slowly insert a middle finger into her soft wet opening, rotating it back and forth. With my palm up I started to tickle the spot right behind her stiff little clit as I licked and sucked at it. Almost at once another orgasm began to wash over her as she squirmed feverishly on the sink and a fresh flood of pussy goo flowed from her hot wet box. "Oh my God!" she screamed as her ass scooted back and forth on the sink. "I'm cumming again! Oh God! Oh God, I'm cumming!"

I gave her sopping wet shaved pussy one last lick as I stood up, savoring her salty tangy flavor. I pushed her shoulders back against the mirror forcing her hips down on the edge of the sink. Slapping her button with the head of my cock a few times caused her to moan loudly. "Fuck me now," she said, "and fuck me hard! Shove that big hard cock right up my tight wet cunt and fuck me!"

She gasped as I drove my fat hard cock deep into her tight wet fuck hole. I was surprised at just how tight her pussy was and she gripped my shaft like a velvet vice. I began to fuck her with deep hard strokes, holding her shoulders against the mirror and fondling one of her soft little titties. She was still diddling her clit with one hand so I told her to press down so I could feel her hand on my cock. I began to thrust up toward her hand hitting that spot behind her clit again. I was close to cumming but I held on as I fucked her hot wet pussy hard and fast. "Oh shit!" she screamed as she started to cum again. Her eyes rolled back and she shook as her powerful orgasm swept through her wildly convulsing body on the edge of the sink. Her surprisingly strong cunt muscles contracted around my cock, forcing it out as a big squirt of clear sticky girl cum hit me on the stomach.

I pulled her off of the sink and said "Get down on your knees." She dropped to her knees obediently, looked up at me sucked the length of my cock down her snug throat without hesitating. Placing my hands on either side of her head to guide her movements I stroked my shaft in and out of her hot wet mouth. I was very close to cumming so I said "I want you to stick a finger in my ass while I cum in your mouth." She reached around and worked one finger between the cheeks of my ass until it came to rest against my sphincter, gently massaging it. My cock throbbed hitting the roof of her mouth as hot thick gobs of sticky jizz filled her mouth and her finger slid deeply into my asshole which spasmed around it as I came. She had to swallow quickly as I continued to fill her sweet sucking mouth with hot salty cum. Her finger slipped from my ass when I finished cumming but she continued sucking as she looked up at me and smiled around a mouthful of my cock.