One Night in the Group Room

Story Info
Couple has fun with two other couples, twice in one night.
2.1k words
4.04
58.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaron and Renee are exhibitionists. And there's a swing club they go to occasionally that lets them show off -- and gives several others a chance to join in.

The club has a group room.

The rules of this room are simple. It's for couples only, and if you're in there, you are saying by your presence that you are willing to play with someone other than your significant partner.

Now someone out there might be saying, if you're at a swing club, isn't that why you're there? The answer to that question is: Not necessarily. Couples have a variety of reasons to go to a swing club. Some just want to check out the scene. Some just want to watch. Some, believe it or not, just want to dance and talk (no sex for them!).

Aaron and Renee, however, go to a swing club to fuck. There is a term that some people use for it -- sport fucking. They're not sure that either of them considers fucking a sport, but it certainly qualifies as athletic activity! Since they can't come up with a better term for it, they'll settle for it -- sport fucking. They like to make friends in the lifestyle, but what matters first and foremost for them is the ability to get naked with other couples, swap partners, and enjoy the experience.

So the group room is made for them. No one is allowed to just sit there and watch; you have to be playing, and you have to be willing to play with others. (Just like in kindergarten, when the teacher would check the box on your report card: Plays well with others.) You can say "no" to this guy or that girl, but if you're saying "no" to everyone, you should get your clothes on and leave the room.

So that's what draws Aaron and Renee every time they go to this one particular club. The room is often late in getting started; the club opens at 8 p.m. and it's rare that there will be more than one couple in the group room before midnight. But when it's hot, it's really hot.

One of the first times they went to the group room was at the invitation of their friends, Darryl and Bonnie. They had first made contact online and had even gone out for a nice dinner together, with the idea that they'd follow up the dinner with some very special dessert.

As it turned out, the dinner was nice and the night at the club was even better.

Darryl and Bonnie were regulars at the club, while Aaron and Renee were a little less familiar with this place. It was only their third time there, and they hadn't really made any connections during their first two visits. So when Darryl and Bonnie preceded them into the club and found some friends holding a table for them, they invited Aaron and Renee to join them. Introductions were made, and what had been a foursome had now become a sextet with the addition of Charley and Stephanie.

The three couples were pretty well matched. All were in their late 40s or early 50s. Aaron and Renee were probably the oldest, being in their mid-50s. They were in pretty good shape, proud of the fact that people almost always guessed their ages as 10 years younger than what they were. Aaron was 6-2, 200 pounds, with an 8 ½-inch dick; Renee was 5-6, 160 pounds, with 38D tits, a shaved pussy, and a sexual appetite that would put a teenage boy to shame. Darryl was stocky at 6-0, 230 pounds, and Bonnie was a short redhead, also with nice tits and a shaved pussy. Charley was a long, tall drink of water, about 6-4 and 180 pounds, while Stephanie was a 5-8 brunette and height and weight proportional.

It was obvious that Darryl and Bonnie had already played several times with Charley and Stephanie, and it was also apparent that if Aaron and Renee were going to play with Darryl and Bonnie, they were also going to have to include Charley and Stephanie in the fun. Aaron leaned to his left and whispered in Renee's ear, asking her if she liked that idea; when she agreed, Aaron smiled and leaned over to his right where Stephanie was. "We don't know what you two have in mind," Aaron said to Stephanie, "but we'd like to play -- and we'd like all six of his here at the table to get together. Would you like that?"

"Yes, I do think we would," Stephanie said. And with that, she reached over and found his dick through his slacks, giving it a squeeze. "Nice," she said, looking into Aaron's eyes as she did so -- and then reaching up with her other hand to pull his face to hers so she could kiss him.

There was conversation at the table, and gradually there was touching and groping. This went on for a while, and then the couples slipped into the back two-by-two to change into something "a little more comfortable." (Aaron and Renee call them "play clothes" -- a robe for Renee and some boxers and a T-shirt for Aaron.) They all returned to the table, and as they did, it became obvious that everyone enjoyed everyone else's company very, very much. The guys were sporting erections; the women were equally excited.

"Well," said Aaron, standing up and adjusting his cock, "I would like to suggest that we take this somewhere and get horizontal. What do you think?"

"I think that is a great idea," said Bonnie, and off they went to the group room.

It was a little before midnight, and there was one couple lounging around, just getting started, on one side of the room. The six newcomers went to one of the king-sized beds on the other side of the room and got undressed, and then got busy. There was sucking, and there was fucking, and partners were traded with abandon. Aaron spent a long time with Stephanie, and then an equally long time with Bonnie (he loves redheads!), but he didn't want to cum. The night was still relatively young, and after about an hour in the group room and plenty of orgasms for everyone, they all decided they needed a break. As Aaron said, he needed something to drink and he needed to go to the bathroom -- "to put something in and take something out," he said.

Darryl and Bonnie and Charley and Stephanie preceded Aaron and Renee out of the room. Aaron could not resist sticking his dick into his beloved lady's cunt for a few strokes as they talked about what had just happened -- and how much they loved it!

As they found their clothes in the dimly-lit area, they walked past the couch where a couple was just getting undressed.

"Are you two leaving?" the man asked Aaron and Renee as he fingered his woman's pussy.

"Well, we are for a little bit," Renee said. "What do you have in mind?"

"Well, you two looked so hot with those other two couples, and we see that he hasn't cum yet" -- he gestured to signify Aaron's still-erect dick -- "and we thought we might join you."

"Hi," said Aaron, not wanting to waste the opportunity as he stuck out his hand in greeting. "I'm Aaron, and this is Renee. It's nice to meet you."

"Hi," said the female on the sofa. "I'm Candy, and this is John."

"Can you give us a moment?" Renee said. "I am really thirsty, and I do have to go to the bathroom. Can we come right back?"

"That would be OK," John said, a note of resignation in his voice. It was apparent, the way he said it, that he really didn't expect Aaron and Renee to return to the room.

Aaron and Renee headed down the hallway to the restrooms. Nature was calling Renee more urgently than it was calling Aaron, so he took their drinks to the fountain and refilled them. He came back down the hallway, sipping his beverage while holding Renee's diet cola in his other hand. When Renee came out of the little girls' room, he handed the drinks to her while he went about his business.

When Aaron came out, he walked over to Renee and took his drink from her hand. Before there was any conversation, he pressed her against the wall and kissed her long and hard and deep. She reached in to his Aaron's boxers and caressed his dick.

"So, do you want to go back to the group room?" he asked her as he bent down and kissed her neck.

"Oh, God, yes," she said. "You know I'll do anything if you kiss me like that."

"That I do know," he said with a smile. "Let's go back and see if we can find that couple. What was their names?"

"John and Candy," Renee said. "You are so forgetful."

"Well, I don't think I'm going to forget this night for a long time," Aaron said.

Holding hands, walking around and through other couples in the hallway like a maze, Aaron and Renee went back to the group room. There, on the bed they had just been on with Darryl, Bonnie, Charley, and Stephanie, were John and Candy -- and they weren't alone.

Not wanting to go where they were not invited, Aaron and Renee put their drinks on a nearby table and stood at the end of the bed, their arms wrapped around each other. It was obvious that John and Candy had found somebodies to play with, and they were just getting started.

There wasn't a lot of light, but Candy -- who was closest to Aaron and Renee -- recognized them. "Hi, you two," she said. "We hope you don't mind, but we started without you."

"We don't mind," Renee said, "but may we have the pleasure of an introduction?"

All the action stopped on the bed for a moment. "This is Sean and Trish," John said, "and these two people are Aaron and Renee. They are the couple we were telling you about."

"I hope you had something nice to say about us," Aaron said with a smile.

"Absolutely," said Candy, a hard-bodied muscular blonde. "We wouldn't be here right now if you two hadn't got us so worked up."

"Well, then, we hope we can join you," Renee said as she and Aaron took their "play clothes" off.

"Absolutely," John said, the pleasure obvious in his voice as he pulled away from the group to stand up and kiss and caress Renee as she got naked.

Aaron found a place to fit in and John and Renee joined the group. Aaron fucked Trish, and then Candy, and Renee fucked John and then Sean. While the boys took a break, the girls got involved in a three-way daisy chain with each other than inspired the guys to new heights.

After getting into Trish and Candy again, both times doggy-style, Aaron pulled Renee away from the group. "I have to cum, and I want my first load of cum tonight to go into your sweet pussy," he said, thrusting his tongue into her mouth as his dick thrust into her pussy.

No matter how many times she is fucked in any one night, Renee always looked forward to having Aaron's cock spray hot cum into her pussy -- and tonight would be no exception. "Fill my pussy," she whispered in his ear, and after a few moments of frantic fucking, he did what she asked.

The bed across the aisle from them was empty, and the two of them dived onto that bed as Renee found a paper towel to soak up what felt like a gallon of Aaron's cum. They looked at the other bed and they were happy to see that John was fucking Candy and Sean was doing Trish. A wonderful way to end up a second six-some, Aaron thought.

While their breathing returned to normal, they became aware of the sounds of sex elsewhere in the group room. The lighting didn't allow them to see much more than shadows, but as they moved to find their clothes and generally get their bearings, they became away of four couples going at it on the other side of the room -- and two of the couples were, of course, Darryl and Bonnie, and Charley and Stephanie.

Aaron walked behind Renee as they watched the hot scene unfolding in front of them. He reached his arms around her and gently squeezed her nipples, causing her to sigh contentedly.

"You know," he said as he began to once again kiss her neck, "I could really get used to this ..."