One Night In Tokyo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Js_Keeper
Js_Keeper
195 Followers

Her orgasm did little to relieve the sexual inferno that raged deep inside her. As the sixth priest started coming she pulled his cock from her mouth and smeared his come all over her lips, cheeks and chin until it dribbled down her face in streaky white globs and down onto her tits. She licked her lips clean, and with her fingers gathered all the come she could and slurped it down. When her fingers moved to the come that had dripped onto her breasts, she came again instantly as soon as her finger grazed her nipple.

Now half way around the circle and with a belly full of come, Amber showed no signs of slowing down. Rather, she seemed to become more randy with each man's ejaculation. When number seven went off, she sprayed his huge load all over one of her beautiful breasts, being careful to coat the areole and nipple thoroughly. Though slightly obscured by the platform now, I could see that without cleaning off, she moved on to number eight and covered the other tit similarly. She stood and faced me, affording me a clear view of the puddles of jizz trickling into small streams over lovely mammaries and into the valley between. She gave me intensely lusty looks as she proceeded to wipe the priestly man-juice from her upper body, careful to avoid the nipple area until the remainder had been judiciously cleaned.

She looked over at the two priests, who were now watching from a distance as she performed on each man. She raised her bound wrists toward the men and gave a pleading look, obviously asking for her hands to be unbound. One of the priests approached her and undid the knot between her wrists but left the wrist cuffs in place.

Her hands now free, Amber again turned toward me. I could clearly see the white blobs that she left on her areoles and nipples, and from what I'd seen so far I knew what was about to happen. In a sudden motion, she swept the middle and index fingers of each hand over her engorged come-covered nipples and immediately her body began to convulse with a tremendous orgasm. She gasped and cried out obscenities while licking her fingers clean. An ever-stronger wave of pleasure swept over her with each touch of her fingers to her nipples until it looked as though she were having a seizure. When the last traces of number seven and eight were removed from her breasts, she lost no time in moving quickly to the feet of number nine, even as the last convulsions of her climax seared through her twitching body.

I had a clear view of number nine and watched in awe as my sweet little innocent wife shoved his massive member between her heaving tits. This forced a continuous wave of powerful orgasms to crash over her as her nipples grazed up and down on the man's belly. In less than a minute large shots of jizz sprayed up into her chin and over her neck and chest. Relentlessly Amber milked every drop from him until her spent body fell back in absolute exhaustion onto the cold stone floor.

I wondered at first if she had passed out cold, but I soon discovered that she was only catching her breath, and a few seconds later she managed to raise herself to a sitting position. When she tried and failed to stand to her feet, I could tell she had reached her body's physical limit. Though she had nothing left physically, she had lost none of her fiery desire. I could see it there still in her eyes. She slowly used her trembling fingers to feed herself from the last priests orgasm, wiping her neck and chin as clean as best she could without being able to see them. She gingerly cleaned the streaks from her upper chest, carefully avoiding her nipples, knowing that one more violent orgasm might well cause her to lose consciousness.

She noticed that a small white blob of come had dropped to the stone floor next to her, and she rolled over on her hands and knees, lowered her face to the floor and compulsively licked it clean. As she swallowed the last bit her arms gave out and she fell face down on the floor. She came again as her tits were crushed into the stone by the weight of her body, causing her to roll spastically onto her back to quickly stop the orgasmic torrent.

She lay there on her back for several minutes, eyes open and staring blankly, her chest heaving up and down with labored breathing. When it became obvious that she could no longer move about on her own in order to service the three remaining priests, the two high priests, who had been intently watching the entire proceeding, decided to intervene.

The pair coaxed her to her feet and helped her, half walking and half dragging her, up the steps onto the platform. While one of them held up her limp, naked body, the other went to the control box on the wall. With the push of a button an opening formed in the center of the platform from which rose a heavy round wooden table about six feet across. A thick embroidered matt covered the top of the table and more erotic tapestries hung down the side, covering its circumference. The one facing me depicted two women atop that very table engaging in some 69-style mutual oral activity.

Amber was laid out on her back atop the cushion, which I'm sure must have been a welcome relief after kneeling and lying for so long upon the cold, hard stone floor. Priest number ten walked slowly to the edge of the table, and the two high priests slid the cushion containing my wife toward where he stood until her head extended over the edge. Lacking the energy even to support her head, it drooped backward off the table, leaving her mouth just at cock height - an intentional positioning I'm sure.

Immediately number ten stuffed his manhood into her gaping mouth as far as he could. She instinctively opened wider and allowed him to penetrate the back of her throat, causing her to gag and cough. Still the man did not relent. Despite barely having the strength to move, Amber sucked and licked him with every ounce of strength she had left. As he was about to come, the man placed his heavy balls into her open mouth, causing him to spray his release freely over her breasts and stomach, a few spurts almost reaching her dark, trimmed pubic hair.

Number eleven was approaching even as number ten processed back to his place. He wasted no time using her mouth in a similar fashion, just as brutally as his predecessors had and with equal enjoyment. As he came, however, he stepped back and emptied his loins all over her face and hair. Unable even to lift her arms, Amber made a desperate attempt to lick up what she could reach with her tongue.

The last of the twelve plain-robed priests made his way onto the platform. However, instead of using her orally, he slid her to the center of the table and climbed up onto it, kneeling over her torso. He shoved his cock between her swollen tits, clamping them around his cock roughly with his hands, carefully avoiding her nipples lest she pass out from the pleasure. He didn't seem bothered at all by the presence of the other men's copious seed upon her body, rather he was using the lubrication to his advantage, sliding the length of his shaft between her luscious globes at a furious pace, the head of his lengthy cock sometimes slamming into her chin. As he neared his peak, he stood up on the table and shot huge globs of jism over her from thigh to forehead.

As the last priest took up his place in front of his designated pillar, I noticed something I hadn't before: all twelve men, including those who had just finished using Amber so thoroughly, still sported full erections, their stamina apparently brought on by inhaling the intoxicant that so enflamed my wife's sexual appetites. It made me wonder what was next; it was clear these men were not yet completely satisfied.

As I was pondering these things I heard the faint and growing clip-clop sound of horse hooves on stone. Forty feet to my left, about ninety degrees around the circle from my position one of the high priests rolled up another tapestry, and the sound of thundering hooves echoed more loudly in the room. Suddenly a horse came through the opening pulling what looked like a lion's cage on wheels - something like you might see in a circus. The inside was packed with gorgeous young Japanese women clinging to the bars of the cage as the horse jerked it along. Without human direction horse paraded around between the standing priests and the center platform, and as the girls made their way past me I could see each was identically clad in a scanty red silk outfit.

The twelve priests began stroking their enormous stiff cocks as the girls rode past.

After a few times around the room a high priest gave a verbal command and the horse came to a quick stop, jostling the female flesh about inside the cage. The priest went to the back of the cage and opened the door, lowering some steps behind it. As the women processed one at a time out the back of the rolling cage, I could see more clearly how they were dressed. Each had on only a sheer red silk stole, through which each girl's pert little Japanese tits could be clearly seen, and which hung down to about the middle of each thigh. The stoles left the entire backside and the center of their torsos uncovered, including the identically trimmed jet-black tufts covering their pubic regions. Another strip of red silk performed as a belt, through which the ends of the stoles passed to keep them in place. A golden medallion the size of a saucer hung from a thick golden chain around each woman's neck.

These women were perfectly proportioned, though classically petite, with strikingly beautiful faces and plainly cut shoulder length black hair. Frankly they looked almost identical to me as they filed out one after the other, stopping to kneel at the feet of each of the twelve priests, who were still jerking themselves with measured intensity.

The last two women to emerged from the cage marched up the steps toward Amber, who by now had recovered enough of her senses to watch the unusual parade. While one of them retrieved the water urn into which the incense had been doused earlier, the other helped Amber to a sitting position at the edge of the big wooden table. The urn was placed at Amber's feet and the two Japanese women bowed to one another before removing their silk stoles and waist belts, revealing their firm but small breasts with tiny brown areoles and thick brown nipples.

The two beautiful women kissed one another deeply but briefly and then bowed again toward each other. One of them lifted the urn of water toward the other and offered her the end of the long bamboo straw that protruded from the top. The woman drank deeply of the potion and then took the urn, offering it to her partner, who enjoyed an even longer drink. Together the two women lifted the urn to Amber, who drank eagerly from the straw without hesitation until at last they removed it from her lips.

The two attendants gently helped Amber down from the table and onto her feet. Supporting her gingerly on either side, they led her to one side of the platform, where there was a low area in the floor surrounded by a metal grate. While one of them steadied Amber from behind, the other slowly poured the remainder of the incense-infused water over Amber's head, allowing it to flow down her naked body. She gasped in surprise and seemed to be shocked from her stupor.

Now more alert, Amber watched the two naked women use their stoles to carefully clean the semen and dirt from her ravaged body, starting at her head and working with great deliberation down to her feet. They were careful to avoid her clitoris and her nipples, knowing, I suppose, that this would cause an instant orgasmic response and an immediate relapse.

As the women went about carefully cleaning and drying my lovely wife, the ring of priests continued pounding their fists over their shafts as the diminutive girls knelt watching with rapt attention before them.

When at last Amber was clean and dry (except for the noticeable bits of dried come that clung to her still rock-hard nipples), the two servant girls brought Amber back to the table and helped her climb up onto it. They positioned her on her back, and using the cuffs that remained on her wrists and ankles and their silk stoles and belts, one of them tied her arms to the edge of the round table while the other tied her ankles to the opposite edge. They double-checked the bonds that held Amber in spread-eagle fashion and adjusted them until her entire body was drawn taught.

The two women climbed up onto the table with Amber, one on each side, and without hesitation knelt down beside her, each clamping her mouth over one of Amber's come covered nipples. This of course triggered a tremendous uncontrollable orgasm. As she cried out her body thrashed about on the table, testing the strength of the ties that held her arms and legs fast. The two girls' tongues flicked relentlessly over Amber's sensitive nipples, triggering wave after wave of explosions deep within her loins, coursing violently over her whole body.

Once satisfied that Amber's nipples were sufficiently cleaned and that the security of the bondage was adequate, the pair climbed off the table, allowing Amber to coast down from the brutal pleasure. The girls approached one another, bowed and kissed again. In contrast to the first kiss they'd shared, this time I noticed that their kiss was much more intense, with open-mouthed tongue exchanges. Their bodies were clearly more aroused, their breasts and nipples more swollen than before, all of which I attributed to the drink they took from the urn of incense water. As their passions escalated the women embraced, forcing their chests together, and immediately both women began trembling and moaning loudly as orgasms simultaneously overtook them both, thus proving my theory about the urn water.

I was surprised at how long the two continued their embrace and so endured the forceful spasms and vicious pleasure rocking them. As their loud orgasmic duet of groans continued, the twelve kneeling slaves all pushed their stoles off their shoulders, shrugging them loose and exposing their breasts. In unison they lifted the medallions that hung from their necks, using both hands as if serving a dinner plate to the priests before whom they knelt. On cue, within seconds of each other, each priest jacked his load toward the woman kneeling before him, spurting his seed onto the golden medallion, some spilling inadvertently onto the girls' bodies.

The twelve bare-chested girls arose form their knees and processed in concert to the edge of the platform, carefully holding the come-splattered medallions in both hands so as not to spill even a single drop of the precious fluid. The twelve priests followed a few steps behind. Each girl knelt on the second step, removed her medallion from around her neck and placed carefully it on the edge of the platform. Still holding their medallions in both hands, each of them bent down and began meticulously licking them clean. The twelve priests approached the twelve women, knelt behind them and drove their cocks in to the hilt in a single deep thrust. The cries of ecstasy joined those of the two women on the platform as they continued their orgasmic embrace without pause.

After another two minutes or so one of the high priests gave a command and the two women on the platform broke off their embrace. Immediately, dazed as they were, they headed toward me. My heart was pounding in my chest, both from in sexual excitement and fear of their intentions. They untied me from the chair, pulled me to my feet and began to undress me. Once naked they led me onto the platform next to the table where Amber lay in stunned silence.

As the two women sank to their knees and started sucking and licking my cock to yet full attention, I looked over at Amber, and she smiled at me warmly. A million questions shot through my mind all at once. Was she aware of all that was going on? Was she really OK with it all? Was she enjoying this as much as it seemed she was? How was this going to end? Were we safe or were our lives in jeopardy?

But soon enough I became lost in the oral pleasures I was receiving and little else mattered but the deep desire that burned in me. The women who were sucking me brought me repeatedly to the edge of orgasm and back again until I thought I might pass out from the delight of it. Once I was delirious with lust, they directed me up onto the table between Amber's legs, clearly intending for me to take my wife right there in front of everyone.

I didn't hesitate. I looked lovingly into her eyes as I lowered myself over her, bound and outstretched as she was. Our lips met just as the tip of my cock entered her swollen and soaked womanhood. I entered her with ease. An orgasm immediately shot through Amber that was retriggered repeatedly with each thrust I made into her. Through wet and passionate kisses Amber cried out loudly, gasping and moaning. I wrapped my hands around her swollen tits and flicked her nipples with my thumbs, obviously deepening the intensity of the waves of pleasure that were sweeping over her.

I looked over to see the two women kneeling before the high priests, servicing the engorged cocks while I fucked my beautiful wife and while the twelve priests continued fucking the twelve maidens, who were still eagerly licking their medallions. Shortly the two marvelous cocksuckers walked around the table to the side nearest Amber's head. They leaned down onto the table, pressing their little tits into the tabletop, and both started coming immediately. Without hesitation the two high priests stepped behind them and started fucking them vigorously, triggering more frequent and deeper waves of orgasms in the writhing women.

We were all beginning to crescendo together. I sensed that they were all just waiting for my own explosion to begin. Despite being on such public display, I was having no problem heading steadily toward my own peak. The sexual intensity in the room was intoxicating to me, and I soon knew I was beyond the point of no return.

As I felt the first tremors of ultimate pleasure well up from my balls, I screamed out loud, "Yes!" It was the first word I'd spoken since being threatened to silence by the high priest. My cock jerked and spurted relentlessly into Amber, who was still coming ferociously beneath me. All twelve kneeling little come-licking sluts starting coming too, as the thick cocks of the twelve priests dumped huge loads into their drenched shuddering pussies. Simultaneously the high priests shot their jizz into the two women whose tits were still pressed into the table and whose own orgasms were being continually retriggered with each priestly thrust.

The room echoed loudly with the sounds of sexual delirium, and for the next several minutes we all came in carnal concert.

I collapsed onto Amber, who had at last passed out cold from the bliss. Even unconscious, her body trembled and twitched as the last remnants of her orgasm trailed off. I lay on her, my cock still inside her and still semi-hard, and watched as the room emptied in as ceremonious a fashion as it had filled.

The horse drawn cage entered the room on cue, and the fourteen sluts piled in one at a time, come dripping from their engorged sex and glistening from their bare breasts. The twelve priests retrieved their robes and torches and filed around the platform twice, their cocks still at full attention, and then proceeded out the same entrance through which they had entered. The two high priests followed them out without a word.

The room went dark. The meager sunlight that had earlier illuminated the room from above had vanished into night. How long had we been there? As the last of the noises faded into the passageways, all was silent again. I wasn't sure if the ordeal was over or if this was just the end of the first act. Nevertheless, I proceeded crawl around the table and untie Amber from the silk bonds on her arms and legs. As I undid the last leg cuff, a mist began to rise around the table.

Js_Keeper
Js_Keeper
195 Followers