One Night In Tokyo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Js_Keeper
Js_Keeper
195 Followers

Before I knew it I was out cold.

- - - -

When I came to I was back in the stairwell where we had first been gassed, Amber laying next to me. We were both fully clothed.

As the grogginess left my head, I roused my wife and took her in my arms to wake her. She slowly came out of her stupor and looked at me in confusion.

"What? Um.. Where are we?" she asked.

"We're inside the bottom of the temple, sweetheart," I said plainly. Images of the bizarre sex ceremony were dancing through my head, and I had to ask, "Do you remember anything?"

"I remember coming down the stairs." Then she paused. I could see her searching her brain cells for answers. "That's it. Then I woke up here. What do you think happened? What do you remember?"

I quickly considered whether I should tell her what I thought I remembered, but then I began to doubt the reality of it myself. Perhaps it was all just a gas-induced dream. Or perhaps not. There was really no way to tell for sure.

"Same for me. We were coming down the stairs and the priest left through that door. Then whammo! Out like a light."

"What the hell was this all about?" Amber asked indignant. "Should we go to the police?"

I checked for my wallet and had Amber do the same. No, robbery hadn't been the motive. I stood and pulled my wife to her feet.

"Whatever they gassed us with made me sore all over," Amber sighed, stretching her jaw, and bending over to rub her sore knees.

"And I must have bashed my head when I fell," I complained as I lightly rubbed my forehead, "It really hurts."

We started up the stairs back the way we came in, but I stopped suddenly.

"Hold on a second," I said to Amber.

I quickly stepped back down onto the landing and pulled open the large door standing slightly ajar before me. It swung open easily with a loud creak to reveal the rear side of a tapestry hanging in the doorway. I pulled it aside enough to peak my head through.

My mouth dropped open as I stood, stunned, looking into a huge circular room with a dozen massive gold-fluted columns.

Js_Keeper
Js_Keeper
195 Followers