One Night in Vegas

Story Info
BDSM Dom/sub story.
4.8k words
4.29
9.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirEel
SirEel
6 Followers

Last month my wife and I went to look at some land to purchase. It was quite far away, and a good way point was Las Vegas. I decided to spend the night at one of the more upscale hotels on the strip. Now we're just a simple middle-class couple who barely makes a six-figure income, so this night was unusually pricey for me. But I threw caution to the wind and committed to spending what we would've spent on a weeks' vacation all in one day.

I made all the arrangements for this trip. I booked our stay, ordered some time at the spa for my wife, even made an appointment for her to get a Swedish message and aroma oil therapy. I wanted to spoil her and didn't hold back.

Let me tell you a little bit about us. We've never been vanilla, and we've been married for 17 years. But we didn't commit to the "lifestyle" until about 5 years ago. These days we enjoy a near 24/7 D/s relationship. Sure, we go full on BDSM, but the mainstay our life is a Dominance/submission power exchange. We have our contract and we adhere to a certain etiquette at most times. She calls me Sir 95% of the time and refer to her as my kitten. Generally, when we're alone (or anonymous) the protocols are strictly followed.

At 40 years old I am a quite fit Italian man. My career has kept me young looking and I'm kinda young at heart. I work out 5 days a week and enjoy a healthy diet. Most would say I'm muscular. I have well defined muscles. Especially, in my arms and legs. So, I'm told I look good. I have green eyes and very tan skin...the kind you get from working outdoors. My head is shaved, and I keep a tight lined goatee. Everybody can see I have a certain intensity about me.

My wife is one of those people who keeps getting better looking with age. She's in her thirties and I'm not stretching the truth when I say she looks better than she did at 25. She is a fair skinned Irish woman with reddish blond hair. At 5'2" she has curves in all the right places. Her tits keep getting bigger every year but since they started out small, they're in perfect form now. I'd say she's 36 (cresting C cups) 31, 36. Tiny and well built. Her workout regimen is more intense than mine, but she still has all the softness of a woman.

I planned to Dom the hell out of her. At the front desk I handled the entire exchange. The cute 20 something year old behind the desk was smiling at me a little too much for kitten. I can tell she was getting a little jealous. When the transaction was complete kitten started to ask her something, but I cast her predatory look and she went silent. I placed my hand on the back of her neck and guided her to our room. We had a little time before her spa appointment (which was a surprise) and I had her unpack and put our things away. Then I chose what clothes she was to wear to the spa and laid them out for her to put on. I can tell she was loving this but was confused about what clothes I picked out, so I told her about the spa.

My kitten started to glow. She was so stoked. Two hours of luxurious pampering was something she didn't see coming and now she couldn't wait. She started collecting the things she would take with and I opened the curtains to take in the view. 30 floors above the Strip was an awesome view. I sat in the reclining chair and looked over at her. She had just removed her blouse and was reaching for the clasp on her bra. I told her to come over to me and kneel. She walked over with a nervous look on her face because she's afraid of heights and I was right in front of the window. When she knelt, her eyes were closed, and she waited submissively for me to tell her what to do next. She looked so hot on her knees in perfect posture with her tits held by a red lacy see through bra. Her nipples were erect and begging to be let out.

I unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock. In a whisper I told her to suck it and she wrapped her lips around the head and gave a hard suck which popped a little as she pulled away. Her left hand grabbed my shaft at the base and her right hand worked with her mouth in a twisting motion as she slobbered on the head of my member. "Go deeper" I told her, and she removed her hand and bottomed out at the back of her mouth causing her to slightly gag for a moment.

"Now pump my cock with your mouth kitten" and she vigorously bobbed on my dick. I put a hand on her forehead not letting her go down and pushed her away an inch.

Then I said "jerk" and she brought both hands on my wet penis and started jerking. All the while her eyes closed. She was blowing me with perfect skill.

I alternated by saying "suck" and then "jerk" several times. You might say I was getting a blowjob and a hand job nearly at the same time. I decided it was time to release and said "jerk". My cum shot up and landed on her wrist and oozed over her hands and coated my cock.

"Now clean my cock from top to bottom. Be sure to squeeze out all my cum left in the shaft. Then clean your hands and wrist before you finish getting ready." She did exactly what she was told. First, she gripped the base of my cock and move her hand up towards the opening and squeezed the cum out like a tube of toothpaste. Then she licked the glob off my head and with her lips slurped up the cum that ran down to the base. Then she licked, sucked, and slurped all the cum off her hands and wrist.

"Very good, kitten. Now continue getting ready for the spa." I said in low volume. She got to her feet and turned for the bathroom before straightening her head and lifting her eyes.

Minutes later she came back. Her hair was pulled back and she had an athletic bag slung over her shoulder. I liked it when her hair is pulled back and I could see the details of her neck and jawline. She's so fucking hot I'm tempted to just start fucking her right now, but she lowered her eyes and said, "I'm ready Sir." So, I stood up and put my hand on the back of her lovely neck and with subtle pressure led her to the door. My hand never left her neck. All the way there, down elevators, through the halls, and past the cafe I guided her without words letting her know I was in control. It was also a message to the public at large that she was mine.

We arrived at the front desk of the spa. I paid for all the services and included the gratuity. Kitten was to be totally taken care of. I had saucy little tart behind the counter verbally explain all she knew about the details of the massage and the aroma therapy. Then I made it perfectly clear that only a female masseuse would be allowed to touch my "sub". The look of surprise and pride on kitten's face when I called her my sub in public made the cost of it all very much worth it.

"In 2 hours, I'll be right here to pick you up. Enjoy every minute. I love you." I whispered in her ear as I kissed the nape of her neck. The spa girl led her away and I went back to the room.

I laid out the clothes I wanted her to wear tonight on the bed. A red pencil skirt with a shear white top. Over the blouse a black leather corset. Black boots to match the corset with 3 thin loose-fitting belts to tie it together. I picked out one of her thin black garter belts and a pair of diamond pattern stockings. Her black satin panties were bikini cut with a thin thong. I got her a triskelle pendant black velvet choker for her to wear for the first time tonight. And the final accessory for the evening out...a small sized pink butt plug.

I showered and got ready myself. Then I called down to the concierge to make dinner reservations and see about a show. He got me a table at a fabulous Italian restaurant and a pair of ticket to a zombie burlesque show. I thought it sounded corny, but kitten loves zombie movies, so I thought "what the hell, let's go see a zombie titty show.

When her spa day was over, I was there waiting for her, but I wasn't in the spot where she expected me to be. I watched her wait for about a minute, just waiting and looking for me. She pulled out her cell and gave me a call. I answered with "Yes kitten?" and she said "I'm done. Are you coming down?" I told her to turn around and immediately she saw me.

I walked up to her and asked how she liked the spa? She said "It was to die for. The massage, the aroma therapy, and something she called the "Rain Room" was awesome. The other areas of the spa, like the steam room and sauna were coed so she didn't embrace them like the private areas. But, all in all, "To die for."

My hand resumed its place on the back of her neck, and I guided her back to our room. We entered the foyer and went to the bedroom where everything I laid out for her was on the bed. I told her to get ready and I would be waiting on the couch.

Not long after she came into the lounging area of our suite. She looked so fucking hot I wanted to rip that skirt off her hips and pound the hell out of her. The corset had her tits squeezed together and were close to popping out the top. And the new "slave" choker put some focus on her sexy neck.

I told her to turn around and she complied quickly. "Now pull your skirt up and bend over" I said. She did as she was told but said "Sir, I thought we were going out for dinner?" I ignored her question and pushed in the butt plug. She moaned. "Is that nice and comfy?" I asked. She said in bratty tones "As comfy as a buttplug can be, Sir."

"Are you giving me sass?" I said as I grabbed the plug and pulled halfway out and forced back in 5 or 6 times. She gasped aloud at being anally fucked by the buttplug and said "maayybbbee."

I gave her a hard slap on the ass that left a nice hand print and told her "I want you to fell every slight motion in your ass. You'll be very sensitive by the time I start impact play later tonight."

"Yes Sir" was all she could manage at this point. I knew she wouldn't be much for talking after what I had just done. My hand was back in its place on her neck and I led her down to the restaurant.

We were seated and given water and bread. Our waiter, a young man with a thin build, came to take our order. When I said "My hot little fuck toy here will have the chicken parm with mash potatoes and I'll have the Mediterranean lemon chicken with sautéed zucchini. And both of us will have Caesar salads served before our meal please," his jaw literally dropped. I guess he didn't expect me to refer to kitten as the fuck toy she is. He looked at her and she smiled and nodded. When he went away, we heard him chuckle a little bit.

The meal was perfect. The service was on the spot. We chatted only a little because kitten was having a hard time thinking straight. It was a long walk from the room to the restaurant wearing a buttplug, so I didn't take it as rudeness.

After our meal. He brought us our check and told us that we 'made his night' and he loved our candor. I left him a big tip and we were off to the zombie burlesque.

We took our shitty seats in one of the back rows and tried to enjoy the hokey titty show. The performers were all super sexy but the show itself left a lot to be desired for. About halfway through the third act I reached over and pulled kitten's skirt up past her knees. I moved my hand to her pussy and began to rub her labia. I stroked, penetrated, and kneaded her clit for several minutes. She was squirming and rolling her pelvis while trying to muffle the moans between breaths. Her body tensed and she let out a loud "AHHH" and she came. The guy in the seat in front of us turned around right as she was making her cum face. He gawked at her face and took a long look at her pussy which was close to his eye level. Then he looked at me and nodded his head and went back to watching the show. (the titty show, not the one kitten and I were putting on).

When the burlesque was over kitten looked flushed. I put my fingers in her mouth and she licked and sucked them clean. The section that we sat in applauded long and loud and they faced us instead of the stage. As we left the performance kitten was a little wobbly on her legs but when my hand found the back of her neck, she managed ok. But it was a long walk back to our room and the buttplug was working perfectly to make her feel every step.

When we finally made up to the room, I opened the curtains to get a bird's eye view of the strip at night. I had kitten stand in front of the window (she's afraid of heights) and her anxiety grew. I came up behind her and reached in front of her to unclasp the corset. Then I unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it off. Then I pulled down her skirt. Her thong panties were on under the garter and I ripped them off her. There she stood in front of the window in nothing but her boots, stockings, and garter.

Being an excellent Shibari practitioner, I produced some black silk rope. In moments she had a firm fitted breast harness that made her tits seem to bulge within her skin. To add to it I tied from her tits down a rope corset which was slightly constrictive and made her breathing strained. She heard my breathy voice behind her ear tell her to bend over the couch.

Her elbows locked on the cushions and her ass beckoned me. When I got behind her, I swiftly pulled the butt plug out of her ass and she let out a sigh of relief. But then I inserted the much larger plug I brought, and she panted in pain as she said "slow, slow, slow" and shook her head as if to indicate "no."

Now her asshole was really feeling the sting and I decided it was time to move on to impact play. First out comes the small vinyl flogger. Its pain level is on the low end, but it did make her ass nice and red after 10 minutes. Next, I brought out the heavy leather flogger and worked over every exposed bit of flesh I could find. The hard impact and the heavy sound it makes is enough to start tearing down the barriers in her mind that separates her from her body. She was ultra-sensitive now and was visible shuddering with every "thud" of the whip.

I plunged my cock into her super wet cunt. It was extra tight because her pussy IS TIGHT and because of the large butt plug. She let out a moan that sounded like she was in pain and ecstasy at the same time. With every powerful thrust she made more and louder groans. By now I had a hold of her breast harness and was pulling on her upper body while slamming my cock into her lower body. Leaving her helpless but to submit to the extremely powerful fucking she was experiencing.

Her groaning turned to a staccato wail and the tone in her voice became higher pitched as tears rolled down her checks. I knew she was in "subzone" and any escalation at this point would be pointless. A few pussy pulverizing pumps later and I filled my little fuck toy full of my cum. When I pulled out her energy deflated, and she lay there whimpering and sobbing.

I spooned my body to hers and she flinched. But I held her firmly and let her come back from subspace. We laid there for a long time, until her body temperature rose, before I got up. I went for a warm washcloth and some lotion. Then I preceded to wipe her body and apply lotion to her welts. After drinking some water, she was starting to be herself again.

Then came a knock at the door. I was hoping someone had complained about loud "noises" coming from our room. But when I got to the door and opened it, I found a letter on nice stationary attached to a bottle of Champaign.

The letter simply read;

Dear Dominant,

I am a new Dominant who has taken notice of your public display of the "Lifestyle." I would like to invite you and your submissive up to my suite for an informal Q&A regarding how you navigate your relationship in public and in private. You will be compensated for your time. Should you decide to participate you will find your key card now has access to the penthouse. If you choose not to come, enjoy the Champaign and forgive me if I've crossed any boundaries.

Yours Truly

W.Q.

I told kitten to get dressed up again. "We're going to the penthouse to meet a guy who wants to ask us a few questions about our lifestyle." She looked hesitant and I thought she might be in some level of "subdrop." But she said "That sounds a little dangerous, Sir."

"Don't worry kitten, I'll keep you safe. Now go get ready." I said most assuredly. She went into the bathroom and came back 15 minutes later all dolled up. And though she didn't have all the accessories from earlier, she looked amazing. She still had on the new choker and I couldn't wait to show her off.

We went to the elevator bank and couldn't find a penthouse button. We went down to the lobby and asked the elevator attendant where we could find an elevator that leads to the penthouse. He directed us to a single elevator on the other side of the lobby, but added, "It only works if you have a key to one of the penthouses."

When we got the exclusive lift to the top, the new attendant said our key card won't work on this elevator. I asked him to try it anyway. He looked visibly annoyed, but slid the card into the slot and one of the four buttons lit up, "P2." He looked at us with surprise and said "I'm sorry sir. If there's anything I can do to make your stay more pleasant don't hesitate to ask." He pressed P2 and up we went.

When the door opened we entered into a luxurious foyer with a door on the opposite end. As soon as the elevator closed a man in a leather mask (the kind with the zipper over the mouth) opened the door to the suite and invited us to enter. I have no idea how he could see but he seemed to be engaging with us.

He wore only the mask and a matching G-string. It looked like an athletic cup support made of leather. He was apparently in his late twenties or early thirties by the way his body looked. And in a youngish sounding muffled voice he said "Come in, my mistress is expecting you." Then he led us down the hallway passed the kitchen and into the dinning room.

As we walked by I caught a back side glimpse of his mistress in the kitchen. The dinning room and kitchen were divided by a bar and she was pouring wine while facing away from us. I can't believe that I just assumed the new "dominant" that wrote us the note would be a man. She wore a red vinyl jumpsuit and stood a little over 5' tall. Her hair was white and she wasn't in bad shape for a woman old enough to have white hair. She had a little bit of weight on her ass and thighs but was otherwise curvy. Not at all bad looking from the back.

We entered the dinning room and took seats at the table. The masked man went and stood in the corner. I got a look at her from the front and could see she was much younger than I assumed. Once again I'm making poor assumptions. She couldn't much over thirty. She had a rounded face and medium sized tits. Her suit was unzipped down to navel and as soon as she moved her boobs flopped and showed dark nipples.

She came around to the dinning room and handed us each a glass of red wine with a disarming smile on her face. It was very noticeable that the vinyl suit was crotchless and her pussy had a thin black runway leading to it. When she sat she said "Thank you for coming, I hope it was too intrusive of me. My name is Joyce but please call me joy."

I began to introduce us and she added, "I know your names. I took good look at you cyberselves. But that dosen't really tell anything about the real you. Except maybe your shopping history. That's why I invited you here, to get to know the real Dom/sub I observed you to be."

"Oook. I'm not sure I'm comfortable with this. Joy, have you really been stalking us? And for how long?"

But Joy said, "Just since this afternoon when I saw you two at the spa. I know looking into someone on the dark web makes non users nervous, but it's more common than you'd expect. But I put your cyber identities under my protection. No one will mess with you electronically without my knowing it. And they're usually afraid to be on my radar."

"I'm kinda scared. Are you a hacker or something like that?"

SirEel
SirEel
6 Followers
12