One Night Just For Her

Story Info
A long deserved night alone with wife.
3.4k words
3.79
31.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I have made a night available to be alone with my wife, our daughter and son are at their friends for the evening. My wife is quiet in the other room and I prep what I have been planning. I first clear off the coffee table in the living room. Then I go to the bedroom and get my items I have in the bedroom for a fun evening.

First I get the lengths of rope of proper size and set them at one end of the table near the legs and on the couch near the other end of the table. Next I place all the toys I have selected for this evening on side table. I then go to the bedroom one more time and get a blindfold I had prepped early ripped from and old shirt.

I then go into the kitchen where my wife was sitting at her desk and approach her from behind. I reach out and massage her shoulders gentle and make her hum shoofly from this relaxation. I lean forward and tell her that I love her and that I was thinking of something playful.

She asks, "What are you talking about?"

I ask "Will you trust me?"

She replies "Yes, I always trust you."

I pull the fabric of a blindfold off my shoulder and tell her to close her eyes. I then pull the material in front of her and place the material over her eyes and bring the ends around the back of her head. With one hand I hold the ends and the other hand I pull her long reddish hair over the top of the makeshift blindfold. I then tie the ends together securely to her head.

I then turn her around in her computer chair and reach to her hands and pull at her gently to make her stand to her feet. I lead her into the living room where I stop her at the end of the coffee table. I then ask, "Are you okay with this?"

She responds with a subtle nod.

I reach to the bottom of her sweatshirt and pull it up and she raises her arms to allow me to finish taking off her shirt. I then toss her shirt onto the couch. Next I reach for the top of her sweatpants and pull them down as I get them to her ankles she puts a hand onto my shoulder and rises on foot at a time to allow me to relieve her of her pants. I toss them onto the couch also. Looking back up I admire her standing there in just her panties and bra.

I then stand back up to gently embrace her in a hug and give her a deep kiss. She almost sucks my tongue out of my mouth as we kiss. I run my fingers hard down her back leading to her ass. I then run one hand over her panties, over the crack of her ass. She embraces me harder and returns the same favor by digging her nails into my back at the same time.

I tease her by gently running my fingers back up her back and to her neck. I then grab a handful of hair and pull it while forcing her mouth deep into mine. She starts moaning softly. I break off the kiss by gently nibbling her lip and placing small kisses towards her ear.

Still pulling her hair, she pulls me tighter running her hands down to my denim covered ass. She attempts pulling my t-shirt up and it is now I pull back from her. She tries to stop me but I think she realizes I had other plans.

As I pull back from her I run my hands over her arms to her wrist gently. I then grasp her wrist and tell her that tonight was for her and not for me.

I release her wrist and she lowers her arms to her side. I tell her to just enjoy.

I go behind her and throw one leg over the table and sit down. I then put my hands down on her calves and slowly run then up her legs to her ass. Having my fingers spread out wide when I get to her panty covered ass I purposely run both pinkies hard into the crack of her ass. I turn my hands around on her ass and firmly squeeze her ass cheeks while making my thumbs go hard and deep into the crack of her ass. I then work my hands back up her back to the back of her bra strap. I then deeply run my finger nails back down to her ass and back up to her bra strap making her moan and shutter.

I then undo the hasp on the back of her bra and work my hands back up to her shoulders. I then run my nails down her back watching as they leave red marks behind. She starts falling forward and I catch her by her hips. I steady her and hold her in place. I then reach my thumbs over the waist band of her panties and slowly lower them down her thighs and to her calves. I let them fall to her ankles resting on top of her feet. I slowly work my fingers back up her legs to her round cheeks. Gently I run my thumbs in between her ass cheeks and back up her spine to her neck. I massage her shoulders and the back of her neck a few times and listen to her breath deeply.

I run my hands back down her back and place them on her hips. I firmly grasp her hips and pull her near me until the back of her legs touch the table and I stop her. Slowly I slide back on the table and firmly pull her down to a sitting position. Once she is sitting I work my hands up her back giving her a firm massage.

She reaches for the sides of the table to relax into the sensation she is getting from my touches. I reach her shoulders and neck and manipulate her firmly backwards as I let her use my body as a ramp to lower her on her back. I slip off the end of the table and gently let her head down onto the table.

I then stand to the side of her and look at her beauty. Bending over I reach to her shoulders and rub her shoulders and throat working my hands up to her face and chin. Leaning forward I kiss her red moist lips. We embrace like this for a few moments. When I break away from her sweet kiss I place small kisses to her chin and back to her earlobes. I know this is something that drives her crazy and makes her very wet.

I work my hands back to her neck and shoulders. I reach the top of her bra straps and pull the over the top of her shoulders and she rises her arms to allow me to finish removing her bra and exposing her round breast. I stare at her beautiful large nipples as they appear to grow while I am looking at them. I toss the bra onto the couch with the rest of her clothing.

I reach the top of her shoulders and run my hands down her arms. Gently I work my way to her wrist. Grabbing her wrist I raise her arms to just above her head. Holding both her wrist in one hand I reach to the couch where I have a length of rope I placed there earlier. I wrap the rope around her wrist in a two column tie technique. I then grab another section of rope and tie this one to her wrist restraints and down to the legs of the table, leaving enough slack so she has some movement.

Then I run my fingers from her hands, down her arms working my way to her chest. She starts breathing deeply as I reach her chest just below her throat. I gently run my fingers down her chest between her breasts, just touching the soft globes. I finish working my hands down her stomach and move my hands to her hips and downwards of her legs. Moving my hands over her thighs and down to her bent knees I work down to her calves. I remove her panties and toss them into the clothes heap on the couch. Reaching under the table where I placed a couple more sections of rope I start applying a single limb cuff technique to each of her ankles and tie them off to the legs of the table.

Now having her tied down to the table and spread eagle I stand back looking at my handy work in almost disbelief that she allowed me to do this to her so easily. I go into the other room and get the headphone extension. I plug the cord into my headphone jack of my computer and plug in my headphones. I turn on an x-rated DVD I had set into my system. Waiting for the DVD to start I place the headphones onto her head, making sure they aren't going to slip off. I start the DVD and can hear noise coming from the headset.

I go to the side table and look at the selection of toys I have brought out. I find one of my simple favorite toys and grab them. I stick them onto my tongue and get them wet just a little then I squeeze them firmly and place one on each of her large nipples.

I watch her bite her lip as the nipple suckers pull her nipples deep inside. Releasing them slowly I watch her areolas being sucked inwards. Once I finish releasing them I push them downward and re-squeeze them again to try and suck her nipples to the very depths of the toys. She is now biting her lip more and twisting her head to the sides.

I go back to the side table and look at my selection of toys and look at the new vibrating bullet. I turn it on and dangle it by the wire and lower it slowly on top of her left nipple. I watch her quiver from the vibrations. I pick it up and lower it again onto her other nipple. She again is breathing deep and twisting around from the vibrations flowing throughout her nipples.

I then run the egg down her toy to her heaving breast. I run the egg to her cleavage and up to her left nipple. I watch as her breast appear to grow from the light vibrations. I run the egg back to her cleavage and up to her neck and up her chin. Getting closer to her lips she sticks out her tongue and I let her feel the silver egg on the tip of her tongue.

She works her tongue out of her beautiful lips as she tries to feel the toy. Slowly I work it around her tongue and then lower it downwards to her mouth. She moans as it touches her lip and she starts curling her tongue around the egg. She then opens her mouth as I lower the egg further down. I let it fall into her mouth and she sucks it in and closes her mouth around the egg. I see her working her tongue inside her mouth around the egg and can see her smiling.

I pull the egg out of her mouth and she tries capturing it on more time with her tongue. I drop it back down to her chin and over her throat. I run the egg once again over her chest downward between her firm breast and over her abdomen. I run the egg on to her pubic region just above her love button. I run the egg down the inside of her right thigh to her knee. I work it back upwards just barely missing her moist sweet smelling sex hole. I continue down her left thigh and then I return the dangling egg near her sweet pussy.

I drop the egg between her legs and it vibrates wildly on the wooden table. I pull the wire up between her legs letting the egg vibrate against her anus.

She responds by trying to clamp her legs together. I tug the toy up between legs and over her wet pussy lips. I stop the egg on her clit and watch her breath in deep. I then turn off the vibration from this toy, but leave it resting on her swollen love button. I lay the control on her chest with the wire running up her stomach and her cleavage.

After her trying to close her legs I get up and go back to the bedroom and get a set of Velcro thigh cuffs we haven't used in years. I place one cuff on each leg and then I attach the straps under the table to opposite table legs. Doing this will ensure she can't close her thighs together again.

I then go to the end of the table where here silver bullet it glistening one her wet pussy lips. I kneel down to examine her pussy. I reach forward and move the bullet between her pussy lips watching as she lubes it up with her sweet nectar. Appling gentle pressure to the egg I slowly work it into her love channel. She rises her hips up to meet my gentle pushing. The egg slips into her love canal and all that is visible is the wire leading from it.

I then reach over to the table and grab her favorite BIG PURPLE vibrator. I take the sleeve off from it with great resistance. I grab my newest toys and put some warming KY onto them. I slide them onto the black shaft of the big vibrator.

I then roll this new toy I have made up her mid section to her heaving breasts. Knowing this was making her feel hotter by the extreme touching of my toy ends. She begins breathing deeper than before. I can tell she wants more attention.

I roll the new toy back down to her pubic region and pick it up. I then run the toy up and down over her wet pussy and swollen clit. Carefully I roll the toy from one thigh to another over her clit. She is pushing her hips as high as possible. I notice a wet spot getting bigger under her ass as she raises up to meet my touching.

I turn on the toy and place the tip onto her swelling clit. I run circles around her clit and under her hood. She is moaning to every circle I make. I turn off the toy and move its tip to her dripping love canal. I lube the tip up with her flowing juices and twist and slowly push the toy in about one inch until the first of my toy touches her pussy lips. I work the first of 6 rings into her and she begins moaning louder as it enters her. I watch the egg wire moving with the twisting motion to her toy.

I work the toy in to the next ring and she is really starting to get worked up to this. I finish getting the toy and all 6 rings into her dripping wet pussy. And leave the toy in place making sure it won't fall out.

I go back to the side table and get the newest of our anal toys and place lots of warming KY onto it. Getting back between her legs I set the plug on the table. I reach under her ass cheeks and help expose her anal cavity. I then grab the plug and slowly insert the tip to her tight puckered anal hole. Gently I twist and push the plug slowly into her tight asshole. I feel her try to squeeze her legs together, but the thigh restraints prevent her to do so. The plug enters her anal cavity and after it gets to it's widest point her asshole sucked the rest of the plug inside her.

After inserting the toys into her sweet holes I go to her face and see she is flushed and her breathing is very staggered. I lean forward and pull off one headphone and ask, "Are you OK?"

Her response is a faint, "Yes." Softly she says, "I am just enjoying this moment."

I place the headphone back on her ear and kiss her softly on the cheek. I then reach down and grab the remote for the egg inside her. I walk back to the end of the table and kneel down to see her sweet pussy dripping wet. I then turn on the egg that is buried deep into her love tunnel.

She bucks her hips upwards as the vibrations enter deep in her pussy. I then slowly twist the big vibrator in circle inside her pussy. At this point I watch her abdomen convulse from the multiple sensations she is feeling deep inside of her.

She is moaning louder with every twist of the new found toy in her depths. I watch as I see she is ready to squirt her pussy juice. I quickly shut off the egg and stop my twisting of the new toy. I go back to her side and watch her catching her breath as she tries moving her hips around needing more to make her explode.

I gently remove on of the nipple suckers from her nipple and notice that it has caused her nipple to be milked. I remove the other nipple toy to see the other nipple is leaking milk also. I lean forward and suck on her left nipple and taste the sweetness of her milk. I reach over and grab one breast in each hand and squeeze them. I watch as her right breast leaks out more milk from this massage I am giving her breast. I suck in as much milk from her nipple and move to her right nipple to drink in more.

I leave her nipple with some milk still in my mouth and plant a kiss on her lips, as she sticks out her tongue to meet my lips I know some milk has met her tongue. She hums gentle as she realizes that the taste she has received is her own milk. She quickly darts her tongue between my lips wanting more.

While we are kissing I am massaging her breast for more milk. I feel her milk leaking on her firm breasts. I moved one hand between our lips and watch as her milk drips from my finger to her lips. I let her lick her milk from my fingers as I slip back to her breast to have some more delicious milk.

She cleans both my finger and thumb clean of her milk. I move back down to her sweet smelling pussy. Her pussy it making a puddle on the table and the aroma is over powering. I lean forward and flick more tongue over her clit and feel the heat from her pussy rising up. I turn on the big vibrator and start twisting it inside her love hole. The juices have been building up and are leaking out of her pussy. She raises her hips for me to get her clit to my mouth even more. I look up to her face and can tell she is ready to explode. I reach over and turn on the bullet that is deep in her pussy. I then reach down and start twisting her anal plug.

She starts to moan even louder. I know she's going to cum violently anytime. I flick my tongue over her clit and suck it into my mouth and she blows her mother load almost forcing the big vibrator out of her lovely pussy. Her juices spray out all over my hands, chest and mouth. I continue licking her clit knowing she can't pull my head back like she normally would. Her juices continue pulsating out of her pussy as she convulses around in her restraints. I capture some of her juices in my cupped hand and pour them over her mouth and face.

I turn off her toys and continue licking up her juices. Rubbing my pussy soaked hands over her breasts and down her abdomen. I run my tongue up her beautiful body and meet up with her lips. Softly we kiss as she tries catching her breath. After a couple minutes I break away my kiss and ask if she is satisfied.

She nods yes and smiles.