One Night Of Passion Ch. 01

Story Info
Can I tease you until you are forced to take control?
1.1k words
4.33
9.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm naked, you're lay on the bed naked as well; I'm on all fours on the bottom of the bed watching you as you lay leaning against the headboard, your big hard cock standing tall and throbbing; I look at it and lick my lips, biting the bottom one slightly. I crawl up the bed and connect my lips with yours giving you a deep and passionate kiss before pulling away and going down to your glorious cock. I look at it and ever so slightly; lick the tip tasting your precum. I look up at you and grin before sucking the tip into my mouth and slowly starting to bob my head, slow bobs at first making you shudder and moan, I gradually speed up then quickly slow down again; I do this 3 times not taking you all the way to climax; I release your cock from my mouth with a small pop sound as your precum mixed with spit dribbles down my chin.

I then crawl back down to the bottom of the bed and lie down close enough you have a clear few of my cunt glistening with arousal but far enough away you can't touch, I run my fingers over my labia and dip a finger inside coating it with my sweet arousal before slowly parting them and gently ever so slightly rubbing my clit in almost painfully slow circles making a moan erupt from my mouth.

I start to rub with more speed and ferocity moaning louder, my body shaking as I sit on the edge of climax, I stop and take my hands away from my dripping wet cunt not letting myself tip over the edge, I crawl back over to you; I suck my juices off my finger a small moan escaping; mmm I taste so good.

I crawl back up the bed to you and connect our lips sharing my taste with you; I gently move one of your hands to my breast; you instinctively starting working my nipple, kneading it with your fingers; pinching it, tugging on it ever so slightly. I break the kiss and throw my head back letting out a small moan, you seize your chance and bring your lips to my nipple sucking it into your mouth; flicking it with your tongue, nibbling it slightly with your teeth; I moan more as I move your other hand to my cunt; you take control and start lightly rubbing my clit in very slow circles drawing out my pleasure, switching to tease and torture my other nipple, you start rubbing slightly faster as you trail kisses up to my neck; you start biting, kissing and sucking on it; when you hit a certain spot I gasp and tilt my head as far to the side as I can, you starting kissing, sucking, nibbling on that one spot driving me wild while you mark my skin; I'm yours!

You stop rubbing my clit and bring your fingers to my mouth rubbing some of my arousal on my lips then bring them to your lips and suck the rest of my arousal off; I wait for you to tell me to lick my lips; you don't you just connect our lips in a very deep and passionate kiss, you use the power of how your positioned to push me back so I'm lying down, you break the kiss trailing kisses down my neck across my chest, over my breast; flicking each nipple once with your tongue before continuing down and lightly kissing the inside of my thighs; making my pussy ache for you, I go to rub my aching clit but you bat my hand away and warn me if I try to touch again without permission then you'll handcuff them to the headboard, I moan the sudden shift of control, the power in your voice exciting me, you stroke my inner thighs getting higher each time but never letting your hand graze across my clit; then you start kissing my inner thighs trailing kisses up them, you dip your tongue into my cunt and slowly lick up to my clit once flicking it with your tongue, you do this a few times as it drives me wild.

You then part my pussy lips with your thumb and index finger on one hand and start slowly licking over my clit, slowly pushing the hood backwards and forwards over it, you push a finger inside testing my tightness; you push in another as you begin sucking and licking my throbbing clit, you start slowly massaging my g-spot with the two fingers pushed inside me, as my moans get louder you start pummelling my g-spot sucking faster on my clit letting me have my first orgasm of the night.

You continue to suck and tease my clit with your tongue as my cunt pulsates around your fingers; you continue fucking me with your fingers as you connect our lips together; my body still shaking as you force me to ride out my orgasm.

After my orgasm subsides you trail kisses down my neck sucking and nibbling on the opposite sweet spot to last time; you position the tip of your throbbing and aching cock at my opening, you slowly push the tip in as you mark me again with your mouth. You pull the tip out then thrust in further, you keep doing this until you are buried in my tight warm slick cunt your balls tickling my ass; you don't thrust for a few seconds and just listen to me moaning with pleasure at being so full, then you pull your whole length out and thrust back in with all the force you can muster; your balls slapping my ass; I scream with ecstasy and arch my back gripping onto the headboard for support, you then begin to fuck me hard and deep; your balls slapping my ass with every thrust. I scream and pull your face to mine connecting our lips moaning into you as your tongue caresses mine.

You pull all the way out as your climax builds, I'm teetering on the edge of my second one; you thrust in as hard, as fast, as deep as physically possible and explode biting down on my neck as your body shudders load after load of cum shooting from your cock painting the inside of my cunt, I scream with pleasure the pain from my neck sending me over the edge I shudder and shake as my pussy begins to milk your throbbing member for every last bit of cum you have left. You roll over next to me, I dip a finger into my cunt our combined juices slowly dripping onto the sheet; I bring my finger to my lips and suck it clean.

You kiss me briefly but passionately and whisper against my lips "this is only the beginning baby the sheets will be drenched by the time I'm finished with you" I smile and cuddle up to you to rest until we continue...