One Night of Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,933 Followers

"Yes, but it's not the only one, watch this." He held up his hand and showed me a small electronic gadget that fit on his finger like a ring. Pressing a button on a remote he had brought with him, he nodded towards the ceiling. When I looked up, I saw a close-up of my splayed open pussy. What the fuck!

"This is a wireless mini-cam," he said. "You'll be amazed at how erotic it is to watch yourself climax." Before I could take it all in, his hand moved closer and the entire monitor was filled with my pussy -- up close and personal, as they say.

"If you have all of this," I nodded to the monitor, the computer and the handcuffs. "Why were you watching me?" I wasn't sure what I thought about seeing myself displayed on a large screen like this.

"Because you're so beautiful," he said, looking me in the eye. "And you were, seemingly unattainable," he smiled. "You know that you always want what you can't have." With that he nodded to the monitor.

"See this little bead of moisture right here," he asked, bringing the camera closer so my labia completely filled the screen. Sure enough, there was a lone bead of moisture seeping out.

"This is just the first drop of a coming flood," he said confidently as his other hand moved into the scene and his finger picked the moisture drop off while barely touching me. Fuck! That very slight touch sent a tremor through my body as if he had plunged his fingers right into me.

"Mmm," he murmured, touching his finger to his tongue. "Feeling out of control yet?" he asked as I stared at the video screen and watched him spread my cunt lips apart. I gasped at his touch as well as the oversized video of the inside of my vagina.

I'm not a prude and I've watched my fair share of porn videos but nothing prepared me for the near out of body experience this was providing. It was doubly arousing to feel and watch as his fingers explored my vagina.

"Mmmm," he said. "More juice already." He was right; my pussy was bubbling up an impressive amount of liquid as I was helplessly watching him scoop it out and taste it.

"Want some?" he asked bringing two wet fingers to my mouth. I've sucked my husband off after we've had sex so I'm not afraid of tasting myself but I've never had it fed to me like this.

"Come on," he said, locking eyes with me as he pressed his fingers to my lips. "You're going to taste a lot more of it before the night is over." I sucked his fingers into my mouth while staring at him defiantly. When I looked back at the monitor all I saw were two large black fingers sliding in and out between my pale lips. What an erotic sight! Fuck! He's barely touched me and I'm creaming all over myself.

"You'll want to keep your eyes on the monitor for this next part," he said, clearly enjoying himself. I watched as he wet his fingers around the inside edges of my juicy hole and then dripped the natural lubricant onto my hooded clitoris. Fuck!

With his right hand on my thigh to steady the camera, he used two fingers of his other hand to lightly caress my clit.

"Oh God!" I gasped, trying to pull my knees up but couldn't because of the restraints. I glanced at his face but he was intently focused on what he was doing, trying to hold the camera still while he used two fingers to stimulate my clit. That would have felt good no matter what but you can't imagine what it was like to watch it happen to you.

Damn! My juices were flowing and I watched my ass muscles twitching on the big screen as he set a slow steady rhythm on my protruding clit. His dark fingers provided an erotic contrast to my very pink love button.

"Fuck! Don't stop," I pleaded as I strained against my bonds and watched my pussy generating enough lubricant to fuck for a week. I couldn't move. He controlled everything with just two fingers.

"I have no intention of stopping," he smiled. "I want you to watch your first orgasm of the night." He dipped his fingers for more lubricant and increased the pace, rubbing faster but not harder on my hypersensitive clit. He knew exactly what to do and my body responded intensely to his virtuosic touch. My pussy lips were splayed open and frothing gratuitous amounts of juice as his fingers moved deftly across my swollen clit.

"Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck!" I tried to arch my back and push against his fingers but my legs were spread too wide. I saw my wet cunt lips quivering as I felt the pressure build.

"Come on," he whispered encouragingly, to my pussy or maybe to me, I couldn't tell which. "Just let it come." I watched my ass muscles clench and my pussy contract as my climax rapidly approached.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh! Yeaaaahhhhh!" I screamed as my orgasm ripped through my body and my pussy spewed forth a flood of fresh cream. I was shaking and panting, spiraling my head from side to side.

"Don't stop watching," Ron admonished me and I flipped my eyes back to the big screen just in time to see my pussy lips visibly trembling from the intensity of my orgasm. "Have you ever seen anything like that?" he whispered reverently. Never! Fuck! If this is what he does to me with just two fingers what is the rest of the night going to be like.

I didn't have long to ponder that question because Ron was kneeling between my legs and lowering his head to my drenched pussy. Looking up, I was surprised to see the stationary camera was again filling the screen with my entire body. I watched as Ron's head moved closer to its target and I was again struck by the dramatic contrast between his black skin and the almost pale whiteness of mine.

"Fuck! I haven't even caught my breath, Ron," I moaned as his tongue flicked out and lapped at the freely flowing nectar inside my quivering pussy. I couldn't believe I was at his mercy again so quickly. The view on the monitor was stimulating in itself but the feel of his tongue on my recently climaxed pussy was incredible.

I love oral sex and my husband eats me to orgasm regularly but this was something else entirely. Whether it was because Ken and I usually start our evening with oral sex and I was still coming down from my last orgasm or if Ron was doing something different with his tongue, I don't know but he was making my whole body tremble, not just my pussy.

I wanted to arch against him and grab the back of his head but all I could do was lie there and watch. Well, that's not all I could do, I was also churning up juices like crazy and the wet, slurping sounds coming from between my legs was an additional turn-on. This orgasm was building even faster than the last one and I was about to cry out when Ron pulled his tongue away from my pussy and crawled up my body.

"I was getting close," I whined just before he pushed his pussy soaked tongue in my mouth and swirled it around.

"You taste so fucking good," he breathed, breaking the kiss and staring into my eyes. "I just thought you should know how damn good you taste," he added before sliding back down and resuming his oral onslaught of my over-heated pussy. Fuck! The taste in my mouth was an additional stimulant that unexpectedly drove me to even higher levels of arousal as Ron continued his tongue's dominance of my smoldering pussy.

"What are you doing to me?" I cried as he licked, nibbled, bit and thoroughly molested my horny pussy.

"Are you out of control yet," he asked, as he took a breath before renewing his expert attack on my liquefied cunt. Fuck! I was out of control when he carried me up the stairs. This was beyond out of control.

"Before the night is over, you won't have a single brain cell that isn't focused on your intense carnal pleasures," Ron said, as he took another deep breath and began making good on his promise.

I came so fucking hard that I thought I would tear the bedposts off. Ron was doing things with his mouth that I can't begin to describe. His tongue was inside me, and then he was sucking my clit, and then biting my labia, then back to my clit. At times it felt like he was doing all those things at once and my pussy exploded in a swampy flood of juices that Ron continued to suck out of me long after my orgasm had subsided.

"Stop... stop... Ron..." I panted as his tongue snaked deeply inside my palpitating pussy. My heart was pounding and my chest was heaving as I tried to catch my breath but he wouldn't let up. Pulling at my restraints, I saw my sweat-soaked body writhing under his continued machinations. My naked breasts, sprouting hard, elongated nipples were jostling from side to side as I tried in vain to move my cunt away from his hungry mouth.

I collapsed on the bed, fighting to catch my breath and trying to ignore Ron's incorrigible tongue-lashing. Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore, I felt that familiar ache in my abdomen. Fuck me! He's getting me going again! I started moving with him instead of away from him and suddenly he was pleasuring me instead of exasperating me. Goddamn! Is there no end to my orgasmic indulgence? Can he really bring me to another climax so quickly?

The answer was a resounding yes! Him and that goddamn tongue of his easily overpowered my drenched pussy and sent ecstatic signals pulsating throughout my body. My nipples were particularly receptive to these new pleasure waves and longed to be touched and sucked as they tightened up even more than before. The woman on the monitor was out of control. It was like I was watching someone else's aching nipples straining for attention as Ron's head bobbed up and down between her legs.

"Fuck me, Ron," I begged, my voice barely working and my words coming out in short gasps. "I need you to fuck me, now." I didn't know if he could hear me but if he did, he didn't respond. He just kept chewing on my sopping cunt, driving me farther and farther into a deranged state of extreme blissfulness.

"Oh God! I'm fucking cumming again," I cried. My body was beyond my control and the orgasm shook me senseless, racking my whole being with such gushing tremors that I was nearly convulsing against my constraints. Somewhere in my semi-conscious state, I felt Ron's body move over mine and once again he pushed his flavorful tongue into my mouth only this time he also pushed his massive cock into my splayed open cunt.

My still spasming pussy stretched around his girth and I strained against my ankle cuffs, trying to pull my knees up, to no avail.

"You are insatiable," Ron whispered as he broke the kiss and smiled at me. "Are we out of control yet?" he asked again and I just rolled my eyes at him. At least I think I did, even my eyes didn't feel like they were mine to control.

He started to slowly glide in and out of me and I wondered where I would find the strength to respond to his powerful strokes. After his intense finger and oral stimulations, he was surprisingly patient and gentle as he leisurely rocked his massive cock in and out of my saturated pussy. As the orgasm-induced fog cleared from my brain, I realized he was finally giving me a chance to catch my breath, albeit with a huge cock inside of me as a major distraction.

"You feel better than anyone I've ever known," he said tenderly as he lightly brushed his lips against mine.

"You make me feel better than anyone ever has," I answered, licking my lips and waiting for more kisses. But instead of kisses, Ron had something else in mind. Just as I was starting to respond to his glorious cock, he withdrew it and crawled forward again, this time placing his knees on either side of my chest and his wet cockhead against my lips.

"I told you that you'd get more chances to taste your saucy flavor, didn't I?" He smiled as he slid his pussy-flavored cock into my mouth.

"Oh yeah, baby," Ron moaned as I swirled my tongue around his beautiful black cockhead. "Look at the monitor," he commanded when I briefly closed my eyes to savor the feeling of his rock solid cock penetrating my warm mouth. Opening my eyes, I saw my pink lips stretched around his thick black cock as he slowly fed me another two inches. My tongue flicked the underside as I sucked his thick monstrous cock.

"Man, that feels nice," Ron said as I rocked my head as best I could, letting him fuck my mouth as I watched it on the monitor. "I almost want to stay like this and cum in your mouth," he sighed. "Almost." Pulling his cock out, he adroitly slid all the way down my body until his head was between my legs again. Sucking my clit into his mouth he quickly flicked his tongue across it.

"Holy shit!!!" I cried, but his mouth was gone as rapidly as it had appeared and he was sucking my aching nipples. "Yes! Oh God, yes!" I moaned at the overdue pleasure afforded my neglected breasts but that didn't last long either. His face was over mine and his cock was back inside my enflamed pussy, rhythmically pumping in and out before I could savor any of the pleasure his mouth had been giving me.

"What the fuck are you?" I asked but he shoved his tongue into my mouth instead of answering me. Now we were really fucking!

He stopped twice more to feed his cock into my mouth, each time abandoning my aching pussy when it was right on the verge of orgasm. I moaned as I sucked him, yearning for him to finish what he'd started. The third time he stopped literally seconds before my ultimate release. I struggled as much as I could, twisting and screaming that if he put that anywhere near my mouth I would bit it off.

He just smiled and positioned himself over my chest, squeezing my full breasts around his slippery cock and tit fucked me while he teased my nipples with his fingers. My pussy was on fire but I was mesmerized by the sight of his big black cock sliding up and down between my comparatively colorless breasts while he pinched and twisted my nipples, stretching them out almost painfully before letting them spring back into place more fully aroused than before.

"Ron," I begged. "I need you to fuck me."

"I am fucking you, Beth," he smiled as he released my breasts and slid back down my sweat-soaked body to suck my throbbing clit into his mouth.

"Ohhhh yeah!" I cried but he stopped short of giving me the climax I so desperately needed.

"You're not out of control enough yet," he laughed and he slowly crawled up my torso.

"Not out of control enough?" I nearly shrieked. "How fucking out of control do I have to be?" I felt as out of control as I had ever been and my body was screaming for another orgasm when he plunged his cock back into my soggy cunt.

"Yes! Yes! Yessss!" I cried, tears streaming down my cheeks. My body felt like one big liquefied pussy as Ron jackhammered his massive cock into me over and over, driving me to such an unbelievable crescendo that I thought I might pass out.

I watched his well-defined back muscles rippling from his exertion and I ached to dig my fingers into them and claw his back raw. I was nearly delirious but I couldn't tear my eyes away from the monitor and the view of his well-formed black ass rapidly clenching and unclenching as he thrust into me again and again.

Handcuffed, spread-eagle on his bed, I was completely out of control and at his mercy as he pummeled me with his enormously thick cock. I wanted to arch my back and cling to his muscular shoulders and climax with my arms and legs wrapped around his body.

"Pleeeeeese!" I begged and pleaded between gasps of unparalleled pleasure. He was pounding me so hard that I didn't even notice he had released my hand constraints until I was pulling against them and my arms slapped against his shoulder. Yes!

He barely missed a stroke as he tugged at my ankle constraints as well. I still had the cuffs around my ankles and wrists but there must have been some kind of quick release on the tethers. Pulling my knees up, I started bucking my ass off the bed in sync with his rhythmic pounding. I wrapped my arms around him, holding on for dear life as my nails dug into his strong back and my pussy grasped for that elusive pinnacle of pleasure.

"OHHHHH FUUUUK!" I screamed as my orgasm exploded and my body shook with earthquake level tremors. Fuck! I was convulsing uncontrollably as I clung to his muscular frame with both my legs and my arms wrapped around him.

Ron had slammed his cock into me at the first sign of my orgasm and, with his hands squeezing my ass cheeks, kept himself completely immersed in my spasming pussy throughout my prolonged climax. I was still quivering when he settled us back onto the bed and I finally opened my eyes. I almost smiled at the video monitor's view of my pale white limbs wrapped around this dark stallion of a man.

Ron kissed me very gently and for the first time my hands held him tightly against me as they tentatively explored the topography of his solid flesh. Fuck! I had lost count of how many orgasms I had when Ron started moving inside of me again. What? I pulled my head back and looked at him.

"You didn't cum?" I asked incredulously.

"I have a lot of self-control and stamina," he smiled. "Besides, this was about fucking your brains out, remember?"

"You certainly have... um... are," I panted as he picked up the pace and was again driving the hardest muscle in his body into my battered pussy.

This time I wasn't a helpless recipient but a full-fledged partner in a frenetic sex dance that had us sweating and gyrating across his bed. Driven by each other's pleasure, we crushed our chests together and ground our pelvises like we were merging into one being. I planted my feet on his mattress and humped feverishly against his rhythmic thrashing, clenching my nearly pulverized pussy muscles around his pistoning girth. I rolled my hips as he withdrew and then slammed back as he plunged forward.

"Ohhhhh! Ron!" I cried as he took one last lunging stroke and drove us both over the crest.

"AAARRRGGHHHH!" he moaned and grunted as he jerkily deposited load after load of built up cum into my already soggy pussy. I was so far beyond mere pleasure that I can barely describe how completely melted and formless my pussy felt. It was like my whole body had turned into a creamy gelatin whose sole purpose was to send euphoric messages to my brain. My heart was rapidly stomping out a world beat rhythm and I was literally breathless.

Ron's climax slowed to an occasional spasm and he collapsed on top of me with his spent cock filling my tired pussy. I was exhausted but my hands were making up for lost time exploring his beautiful body. I was combing my fingers through his short cushiony hair and tracing the muscles on his back as we caught our breath.

"Wow," I whispered unable to put into words how I was feeling.

"Likewise," he answered. "You were more than I had ever imagined."

"I didn't do anything but lie here restrained," I retorted. "How was I more?"

"Oh Beth," he shook his head. "The lustful responsiveness of your body for one thing and your unexpected trust to let me do all of this... and your beauty... your husband is a fucking idiot."

I didn't have a response for that so I just kissed him, a long, slow, sensuous kiss. I caressed the back of his neck as I delivered a full-on tongue assault on his mouth. We crushed our lips together as our tongues danced between each other's mouth. The kiss lasted until I felt his cock recovering and I almost choked.

"You're kidding!" I exclaimed as I broke the kiss.

"Hey, I've only cum once," he lightly shrugged. "That's not exactly demonstrative of high stamina." Ohmygod! He was right. I was going to get fucked again. Damn! I almost wondered if I would survive it.

"Wait," I said. "I want to be on top this time."

"Trying to get some control back?" he asked teasingly. Maybe he was right but that wasn't what I was thinking about. I had been staring at his back on the monitor and I wanted a chance to watch his chest and six-pack abs.

"Unwrap your arms and legs from around me," he said quietly. I did as he asked and he lifted me up and flipped us over without taking his cock out of my juicy hole. A girl could get used to that kind of strength.

samslam
samslam
12,933 Followers