One Night of Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,933 Followers

"Now, you're in control," he acknowledged as I sat up on his semi-erect cock. The cuffs around my wrists gave me an idea.

"Do you ever wear these?" I asked, unsnapping the fasteners.

"Sometimes," he answered, raising his eyebrows at me.

"Do you mind?" I asked as I slipped the recently removed cuff around his left wrist.

"Not at all," he said, moving his arm up so I could snap it to the bedpost tether. Hmm. This was going to be interesting. I secured his other wrist but decided against his ankles since I was going to be straddling him.

With his arms stretched out, the contour of his chest was even more prominent and I couldn't resist bracing my hands against it as I abruptly got another idea.

"I want to suck you hard," I whispered as I leaned forward, lightly kissing his lips and disengaged myself from his impressive tool.

"No argument from me," he smiled as if amused at the abruptness of my changing ideas.

Kneeling between his legs I finally got a close up look at his massive cock. Jesus Christ! It wasn't even fully erect and I was already wondering how the whole thing had fit into my pussy.

That crude old saying, 'hung like a horse," would not have been an exaggeration. That was even before I got a look at his testicles. Fuck! No wonder it felt like he would never stop cumming. He spread his legs to give me easier access as I cupped his giant balls in my hand and gently stroked his cock.

"This whole thing was inside me?" I asked almost rhetorically as I worshipfully wrapped my hands around his huge black hunk of masculinity and pulled the skin down tight around his cockhead.

"Pleasingly so," he answered, nearly gasping as I flicked my tongue across his over-sized dome.

Ron's cock was so long that even with both hands around it, one against the base and the other right next to it, there was still enough room for me to suck his cockhead completely into my mouth. Damn! He arched his back as I sucked him like a lollipop, swirling my tongue around as I lightly jacked his cock with my hands. He was pushing up, trying to get more of it into my mouth but I held him off, slurping on his swollen cockhead until I felt his arousal start to build.

Holy shit! His cock was pushing my fingers apart as it thickened and extended into a fully erect tower of manhood. I released my left hand and let half of his length slide into my mouth as he moaned his appreciation.

"Ahhhh, Beth! That feels so fucking good," he sighed as I kept one hand around the base and pumped his lengthy cock in and out of my wide-stretched mouth.

Instead of working up a steady rhythm, I alternated between sucking him and licking up and down the length of his imposing shaft. Swiping my tongue along the blue-black veins bulging from the sides of his fully developed muscle, I felt his black monster pulsating feverishly against my fingers.

He was so fucking hard and my pussy was anxiously going into overdrive. I was dying to ride this thing at my pace, without any restraints. Not to mention that I was just a little nervous about this cannon shooting off in my mouth. Fuck, it could blow the back of my head off.

Releasing his fully erect, incredibly desirous cock, I kissed my way up his body, licking his gorgeous black pecs before settling my aroused pussy against his shaft.

"My turn to fuck your brains out," I whispered, raising myself up and positioning my opening over his throbbing cock.

I sat up and his bulk easily slid into my cum-filled hole. Leaning my hands against his muscular chest I began to rock my extremely full pussy back and forth. Damn! He was solid muscle in both places. Who knew this black Adonis had been living right next door? Responding to his lustful eyes and his arched back, I rocked a little faster as I traced my fingers around his rock-hard pecs and down across his well-toned abdomen.

Thinking I was going to be in control, I was surprised when without warning he pulled his knees up, arched his back and thrust upward, lifting us both completely off the bed. When he dropped back down, I was momentarily suspended with my pussy near the top of his cock before I slammed back down, burying it to the hilt and releasing a new flood of juices inside my already slippery hole.

"Oh, Fuck!" I cried as he smiled devilishly at me. "I take it I was moving a little too slowly for you?" I laughed, repositioning myself on his cock and rocking a little faster.

"I like to surprise you," he said, ignoring my question, again! I picked up the pace, leaning my hands on his wonderfully firm chest as I ground my fiery pussy on his mammoth cock.

"Oh yeah!" I moaned as the rhythm of our fucking increased and I was riding him like the black stallion that he was with his amazing stamina and his horse-sized cock. My tits were jiggling all over my chest as I bounced up and down and stretched my pussy around his girth.

You might think with as many orgasms as Ron had already given me that this one would build up slowly but you'd be wrong. Another one was rapidly approaching and the friction from his wide cock was driving me crazy. The loud suction-like sound every time I pulled up just added to the intensity of my arousal.

The restraints were a mistake. It was different when I was sucking him and teasing his cock but now I wanted his hands on me. Clenching my pussy around his cock, I leaned up and unsnapped the tether from his left hand and then his right.

"Touch me," I breathed, sitting up straight again, trying to recapture the lost rhythm. He responded instantly, fondling my breasts and holding them so they didn't pound against my chest.

Then his hands were everywhere as I rode him like a crazy woman. He was squeezing my breasts, pinching my nipples, grabbing my hips to force me down harder as he thrust up to meet my downward plunges. Once again, I was out of control as we were urging each other closer and closer to the summit.

"OH FUCK!" I screamed, pounding my fists against his chest as my orgasm blasted through my sizzling pussy, shaking my body to its core. I was panting, my heart was pounding and it seemed like I just kept cumming forever.

Ron didn't let go; he just kept slamming me down on his engorged cock as my trembling pussy quivered through incredible waves of orgasmic delight.

"Ohhh! Beth!" he cried as he jerked me down hard one last time and blew a flood of cum inside my well-fucked pussy. He jerkily shuddered through several smaller discharges as I crumpled onto his beautiful, black chest.

"Damn," I sighed as my pussy continued to vibrate around his spent cock and I nearly passed out from the pleasure.

"Yes," he responded while kissing my hair and gently squeezing my ass cheeks with his over-sized hands.

I don't know how long we stayed like that. I must have dozed off because the next thing I remember Ron was carrying me into his bathroom and placing me into a steamy, hot bathtub. Kneeling on the floor next to the tub he washed my entire body with an ultra soft sponge.

"The soap is unscented," he said casually. "Nothing to give you away when you get home." He smiled as he did a particularly thorough job of washing my vagina and ensuring there was no residual leaking of questionable fluids. Unlike his lovemaking, the bath was almost asexual, just a nice, tender conclusion to a surprisingly exhilarating evening.

"Don't settle," Ron whispered as he helped me from the tub and toweled off my body. "If your husband doesn't come to his senses, don't just accept it. If you need to get away, I'd love nothing better than to take you away for a week to a little place I have in the mountains."

"I don't think I would survive a week of this," I laughed, but it was nice to be wanted. "I feel like a wet dishrag right now," I said, lightly kissing his lips.

"Do you want to borrow another t-shirt," he asked as he put his sweat pants back. "I'll walk you home so you can give it back," he offered.

"Why don't you just carry me home?" I teased, but he didn't take it that way. The next thing I knew I was being carried naked across the short sidewalk that divided our houses. It was morning and the sun was just peeking out over the horizon.

"You are crazy," I laughed as he set me down next to my sliding glass door. "I had a wonderful night," I added, wrapping my arm around his neck and kissing him hard on the lips, while my hand rested against his muscular chest.

"Me too," he sighed. "I think partly because it was so unexpected," he whispered. "If you want to do it again, I'll be waiting... and watching," he added with a smile. Oh my. I had forgotten about that. What was I going to do about his watching?

"I might have to close my curtains," I teased.

"You might," he smiled as he turned and headed home.

I was exhausted and exhilarated as I crashed out on top of my bed, falling immediately into a deep slumber. I never saw the message light blinking on the answering machine until I awoke much later in the day and it was the most disconcerting message you could imagine.

"Hi Hon," my husband's voice sounded from the tiny speaker. "I guess you're up and out early, maybe swimming a few laps?" The message was time stamped at 6:30 a.m. "I would have sent you my usual good morning text, but Jennifer has my cellphone. She accidentally threw it in her briefcase last night with a bunch of stuff she was taking home. I was going crazy trying to figure out what happened to it until she called." He was laughing, and I picked up a hint of exhaustion in his voice. Maybe he did work all night. "Anyway, see you tonight for dinner. I love you. Bye."

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! What the fuck have I done? Here I thought I was so smart with that Find My iPhone app. Could it be true? Did he really just work all night while I was next door, handcuffed to Ron's bed? Oh my God! What kind of slut wife would do something like that?

I was lying naked on my bed, my pussy aching from my overnight adventure, with tears streaming down my cheeks. Fuck! I clenched my fists. What was I going to do? Why did I go swimming? Why did Ron have to be watching me? I was normally a clear thinking, problem solver but I had never faced anything like this before. Twelve years of marriage nearly down the drain because of one terribly wrong assumption. I just stared at the ceiling, completely immobilized, trying to make sense of this horrible nightmare.

Stop it! Time to shut down the pity party, my self-talk kicked in. You can't turn back the clock so what are you going to do? First, I knew I could never tell Ken what I had done. That would only exacerbate the situation. Second, the only right answer was to never, ever do anything like this again and figure out some way to make it up to him.

Right there and then I decided I would have to be the most loving, generous, sexually enticing wife a man could ever desire. For the rest of our lives, he would want for nothing.

I started crying again when I realized that I couldn't remember the last time we had made love. It had been almost a month and it had been so perfunctory I couldn't even recall the details. Did I blow him? Damnit! I have obviously not been the wife I should have been. That changes right now, today!

By the time Ron got home that evening, I was ready to start fulfilling my pledge. My hair and makeup were as near to perfect as I could get them, I was dressed in a sleek, cleavage displaying dress that Ken liked so much, and I had prepared his favorite meal. Ron was somewhat surprised but accepted the new me with so much enthusiasm that as soon as dinner was over he wasted no time getting me into bed.

Intent on making it a memorable night, I gave him a long, languid blowjob, licking and sucking him to near climax several times before finishing him with a deep-throated release. I immediately sucked him hard again and rode him to the most satisfying mutual orgasm we had had in years.

If there was a silver lining to my one night of debauchery it was the rejuvenation of our love life. From that point on, we never missed an opportunity to fuck. Not only was I always willing but I was frequently the initiator of our adventurous coupling. We were like newly weds, even ducking into the restroom during a party at a friend's house for a frenetic doggy style fuck. We were insatiable.

One night I even proposed the concept of restraints, telling Ken I had read about it in a book called "Fifty Shades of Grey". He loved the idea and visited a sex shop the very next day. He proved every bit as effective as Ron at driving me out of my mind while restricting my movements.

I never cheated again and eventually that night with Ron seemed more like a dream than a memory. Ken and I would still run into Ron on the driveway from time to time and I would always smile and nod. He was always pleasant but never gave a hint of acknowledgement of our one night of sin.

Several years later, an ironic footnote was added to our story. Ken and I were engaged in some rousing sex-play when I learned he actually had been fucking his co-worker that night. Can you believe it? He let it slip with a careless remark about Ron, the ceiling camera and video monitor. It was a good thing he had me handcuffed to the bed at the time or I might have killed him.

"You lying bastard!" I cried, twisting and turning against the restraints. "Let me up," I yelled through gritted teeth. I was lying spread-eagle on the bed and Ken had been eating my pussy just a minute ago.

"Calm down, Beth," he begged. "Please, let me explain."

"Explain that you're a lying, cheating bastard?" I cried again, tugging harder at the restraints.

"Please, Honey," he sat on the edge of the bed. "Just listen a second." I apparently didn't have much choice so I took a deep breath.

"You've got two minutes buster, then you better release me," I said tersely.

Ken quickly explained that Ron was so concerned with my obvious distress over my husband's infidelity that he had called him that night while I was sleeping. He even helped Ken concoct the story about how his phone got to Jennifer's place to explain the GPS tracker. What the fuck?

I just stared at him, but in the back of my mind Ron's motive seemed plausible. But it didn't end there. Ron also told Ken about me getting locked out and even provided him a DVD of the highlights of our night together! Can you fucking imagine? Now I wasn't just angry, I was mortified.

"Beth, that was the most erotic thing I had ever seen," Ken said quietly, referring to the DVD. "But the fact that it was another man, not me, giving you that much pleasure made me sick to my stomach. Ron had shamed and humiliated me but I knew what I had to do." He was hanging his head and waiting to see if I would let him continue. I had stopped struggling and nodded mutely for him to go on.

"I quit seeing Jennifer immediately and I never cheated on you again," he declared. "I swear it. Then I set my mind to learning how to give you that kind of pleasure. I used Ron's DVD like kind of an instructional video, comparing your reactions to what Ron did, to how you were reacting to my efforts." I had never seen Ken look so forlorn. We were both crying as we silently stared at each other for several minutes. I reluctantly conceded that he had been very successful with his efforts.

With his confession finished, he unfastened the cuffs and left me alone to sort out my feelings. It was like I was right back to square one; we had both cheated. Where did that leave us? Were we even? I tried to remain calm and think objectively but I couldn't focus.

The quilt and shame I had lived with for the past ten years had been replaced with anger and chagrin. How could I get past that? It took me quite a while to process this new reality and sort through my feelings. But after considerable contemplation, I came to the realization that Ron had actually done a wonderful thing for us. Astounding as it sounds, he had single-handedly saved our marriage.

He could easily have enticed me to carry on an affair with him under the rationale of getting even with my husband. Instead he unselfishly did the one thing that would ensure I would try to improve my marriage. And it worked. Ken and I were together and both happily monogamous.

I will never forget what Ron did nor will I forget our one night together, which I now cling to as a much more favorable memory. Thank you, Ron. I'll leave the curtains open.

samslam
samslam
12,933 Followers