One Night on the Hill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
regderd
regderd
17 Followers

Then she shifted slightly so that my nose was right between her open pussy lips. The fragrance was intoxicating, and my cock got even harder. My lips and tongue were at her clit. "Yeah, lick me right there, lick my clit, that's it, keep doing that." I found the little button with my lips and tongue. And while I licked, she rocked slightly up and down so that we got in a rhythm. She was getting even wetter, and I could hear her breaths getting faster and louder. I was holding her around the waist. "That's it, that's it." Before I knew what was happening, she moaned softly and said "I'm cumming, keep it up!" She started bucking and moaning louder, and her juices were getting smeared all over my nose and cheeks and dripping down my neck as she came. Her skin was damp with sweat, and I could feel her breathing. With another loud moan she let out a hot breath that I felt on my cock. It was delightful, and my cock was throbbing.

Her breathing slowed down and was more relaxed. She lowered herself on top on me, and stretched out with her head on my left thigh and right hand on my crotch. Her thighs were on either side of my head, and she lay with her pubic area on my chest, the pungent aroma of her juicy pussy right in my face. I could feel her gently touching my cock while I caressed her lower back and ass cheeks. I was in heaven.

After we lay still for a while she whispered, "That was nice - now I'm going to do something for you." She raised herself up again, shifted her knees forward a bit and knelt like that for a moment. Her beautiful ass shone in the moonlight right in front of my face. "Okay, clasp your hands behind your neck and use them to push your head up, like you are doing a sit-up. Now open your mouth and get ready for my ass," she said lewdly. She bent forward and slowly lowered her lovely ass toward my face while pulling her cheeks apart. There was just enough moonlight for me to make out the puckered shape of her asshole. I had imagined licking a girl's anus, and now the real thing was right before me. As we made contact I could taste her sweat and smell her musky scent. She nestled her ass into my face while I licked and sucked. I moved my head up and down so that I was tonguing the full length between her cheeks. I worked up as much spit as I could and smeared it on her ass with my tongue and lips. Gradually I zeroed in on my target. When she felt my wet tongue find her little hole she moved her ass a little from side to side. I couldn't believe how excited this made me feel. I just continued pushing my face into her ass and didn't want this to end.

"Yeah, lick it, lick my asshole, shove your tongue in it! Do you like that Ron? Is this what you had in mind in your fantasy?" All I could do to reply was moan a muffled "Mmmm!" She let go of her cheeks, really enveloping my face with her ass. Leaning forward while keeping her ass on my face, she supported herself with one arm and gently grabbed my cock. "You're too big for me to take all of you in my mouth, but I will suck you a little." I felt the warm moistness of her mouth and her tongue swirling on the tip of my cock. She used her hand to jack me while she sucked. She pushed her mouth down and I could feel her increase the pressure. She alternated between pushing as deep as she could take and then sucking the tip of my cock. I felt like I couldn't hold back any longer, but wanted this to last forever. I probed my tongue into her asshole as deep as I could, stiffened my legs and body, and started squirting cum into her mouth. She must have been expecting that, because she just kept sucking while jacking me off. I must have squirted about 3 or 4 times and she just kept going. I was still hard, and she sucked out the last bit of cum.

Angie pushed herself up and stood. I was sweaty and still breathing hard, and wondered what was next while admiring her body standing over me. Angie took a step, turned around, and got back on the blanket, lying beside me. Then she said, "Come here, I want you to taste." We hadn't really kissed on the lips yet. She pulled my face to hers and gave me an open-mouthed kiss, our tongues playing. "Mmmm... I can taste my butt and pussy on your lips." I tasted my cum in her mouth, not the first time I have tasted it, but this time so much more erotic.

While we kissed, she snuggled her tits into my chest and caressed my dick with her hand. I reached behind her and rubbed her ass cheeks gently. I was still hard, but now relaxed, the sense of urgency gone. I would have liked to continue doing this, maybe even doze off to sleep for a while. But she said, "It's getting late, and my ride will be coming soon. My older sister dropped me here and said she would pick me up. I hid my clothes in some bushes, and I need to find them and get dressed."

After what had just happened, I could in no way be disappointed, and I knew I had better get back as well. She asked, "Where are your clothes?"

I said, "Angie, my fantasy was to do this nude, start to finish. I was nude when I snuck out of my house, and all I have is this blanket."

"Wow! You mean you came all the way up here completely nude? That is amazing! Do you want my sister to drive you home?"

I replied, "No, it's not a long walk. Her car pulling up in front of my house would make too much noise. No one knows I am gone. I had better get going. This was fantastic and you don't know how much I will remember this. "

Angie helped me fold up the blanket. I put it under my arm and was about to start down the hill. "Wait!" She grabbed my cock with one hand, put her other hand around my neck and pulled me in for a last kiss on the lips. "I want to do something like this again with you, Ron. It was exciting!" And with that, she let go of me, turned, and walked off into the shadows of the bushes and trees on the other side of the hill. I soon lost sight of her and turned again to go.

I made my way back uneventfully; there is no point of telling the details of that last part of my adventure. I got to my basement window, threw the blanket inside then went in backwards, legs first, stepping down onto the chair. After closing the window I lay down on the bed without any covers. I was still hot and sweaty, plenty excited and thinking about Angie, so I jacked myself off remembering what we did. I dozed off to sleep, thinking, I might have a lot more fun this summer!

Note: Special thanks to Kiki for assistance with editing.

regderd
regderd
17 Followers
12