One Night On The Town

Story Info
Donna's birthday changes her life.
4.9k words
4.43
40.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Donna's birthday and unfortunately her husband was out of town for the weekend. A few of her friends asked her out, and on her husband's insistence, she decided to go. Unfortunately for her, all of Donna's friends were single, and she soon found herself alone as her friends found male playmates. Donna was left drinking be alone, and was on her third drink when another woman sat down in the empty stool next to her.

Donna took a quick glance at the woman, but turned away as the woman caught her watching. She glanced about the bar as she heard the woman ordering a drink, then asked the bartender to refill her own emptied glass. The bar became crowded, and Donna soon found herself shoulder to shoulder with her bar mate. The heat of the room enhanced the woman's perfume, and Donna began to become aroused by the scent. She decided to leave before she became any more excited, and began to move away from the bar.

"It's pretty crowded tonight." The woman said to Donna before she could leave.

"Oh...yeah, it did get crowded pretty quickly." Donna said, moving back into her seat.

The woman turned to face Donna, and pushed a lock of black hair behind her ear.

"I haven't seen you here before. Your first time?" she asked.

Donna nodded her head. "Yeah, I came with a few friends, but it seems that they've found a few guys to occupy themselves with." Donna explained.

"Most women come here for that. It's a great pickup bar, but I don't really care for any of the guys that come in." the woman replied, her eyes wandering over Donna. "Lucky for me though, there is usually a pretty lady who doesn't find any of these guys attractive either." she added.

It took a few seconds for the meaning of the woman's words to reach Donna. She flushed deeply when she realized what the woman meant.

"The names Terri. What's Yours? " She asked, then took a sip of her drink.

"I'm Donna, nice to meet you." Donna replied, trying to shake her embarrassment.

Terri took another sip of her drink, and looked Donna over.

"I take it from the ring, that either your husbands away, or he lets you out to play?" she said to Donna with a wide smile.

"Well, he's out of town, and I didn't feel like staying in and watching television. No hurt in going out and enjoying myself." Donna replied defensively.

Terri finished the rest of her drink in one quick gulp, and then licked the last drop from the rim of her glass. Donna was surprised when Terri leaned over close to her. She shivered as Terri's lips brushed softly against her ear. Donna sat frozen as Terri breathed hotly in her ear. "Come on, let's not beat around the bush. Lets go back to my place," she said softly.

Donna couldn't seem to find her voice. Her heart was beating like a jackhammer, and she could feel her cunt seeping. She had fooled around with a few girls while in college, but never with someone so direct. This woman was bold, and seemed to know all of the right things to say. Donna found herself both excited and frightened all at once, and the mixture of emotions was intoxicating.

Come on, you don't want to go home now." Terri continued to coax. "I'll show you a time like you've never had."

Donna was still stunned, and it was if she were moving against her will as her hand moved to sit lightly on Terri's stocking covered thigh. "I..." was all that came from her lips in a whisper.

Terri blew warmly down Donna's neck. "I'm going to leave. I'll meet you outside. Don't keep me waiting too long." she said with a playful growl.

Donna watched as Terri stood and moved away from the bar. She watched Terri as she walked out of the door, trying to decide what to do. She knew that her husband wouldn't mind, and that they had always discussed a threesome. She tried to rationalize things in her head, but in the end, it was the heat between her thighs that made the decision. Donna grabbed her jacket, and quickly made her way to the door, only stopping to tell one of her friends that she was leaving

Donna found Terri waiting just outside of the bar. "We'll take a cab to my place." Terri told her as she waved down a taxi.

Terri stepped into the cab first and did not move all the way over on the seat. Donna found very little room between her and Terri, and sat waiting as Terri gave the driver the address of their destination. As soon as Terri finished, she sat back and turned to Donna.

"I wasn't too sure that you would come, but I'm glad that you did." she said to Donna. Terri dipped her head to Donna's neck, and began to softly nibble. Donna swooned as shivers flowed down her spine. She let her body melt into Terri's as she felt the woman's hand travel up her knee, then slip underneath her skirt. She shuddered as Terri's hand pressed her thighs apart, and then cupped her panty-covered slit. Donna wanted to stop her, but was unable. She didn't mount a protest until she felt Terri's fingers hook in her panties, and begin to tug them down. She flushed, knowing that her panties were soaked through from her excitement.

"What are you..." she began to protest, her head motioning to the driver. Donna knew that the driver was watching them, as she could see his eyes repeatedly in the rear view mirror.

"Don't worry about it." Terri cooed in Donna's ear.

After a slight hesitation, Donna allowed lifted herself slightly from the seat, allowing Terri to pull her panties down to her legs. Terri pulled the panties down slowly, biting Donna's neck as she did. Terri finished by lifting Donna's legs, and pulling the pair of blue satin panties over Donna's black pumps. She sat back with a wicked smile upon her face.

"Oh man...You are ready." Terri cooed as her finger pressed into a thick puddle of juice that had collected on the crotch of the panties. She pulled her finger away from the puddle of cream, a thin rope of the sticky stuff pulling from the panties. Terri licked her finger once, then pressed the sticky digit to her lips. Her lips became coated with Donna's juices as she sucked on her finger. Donna watched her all the time, and eagerly accepted as Terri leaned forward and kissed her deeply. The taste of Donna's cunt was heavy on Terri's tongue as she thrust it into Donna's mouth.

Donna was oblivious to what was around her, and was barely aware that the cab had stopped moving. She was breathless when Terri broke the kiss, and sat watching as she paid the cab driver. Terri gave the driver a few bills, and then glanced back at Donna with a smile.

"I forgot to give you your tip." Terri said to the driver. She turned back around and handed the man Donna's blue satin panties. "Fresh made, and they taste delicious. She won't be needing them." she grinned. Donna was shocked at what Terri had done, but didn't say a word as the driver took the panties. He gave them a quick sniff, and then tucked them in his shirt pocket. Donna left the cab in a daze, but she did notice the wide smile on the drivers face.

Terri led Donna over to an apartment building, and opened the door. Donna waited as Terri locked the door.

"My apartments on the third floor." Terri told her as she began to climb the stairs.

Donna followed her up the softly lit stairway, her eyes drawn to Terri's shiny black boots as they flickered in the light. They reached the third floor quickly and Donna waited for Terri to open the apartment door. The thick scent of incense rushed into the hall as the apartment door opened. Once inside the apartment, Terri guided Donna into her living room.

"Go ahead and relax while I get us a few drinks." Terri told Donna, then left for the kitchen.

The room was still dark, but Donna quickly found the light switch. She wasn't ready for what she found as the light brought the room to life. The room was furnished with the usual couch and chairs, but that was where what most would call normal ended. There was a large wooden 'X', with leather restraints attached to it braced against one wall. Donna walked over to examine the 'X', and noticed a leather padded wooden chair sitting in a corner. The chair was made of the same wood, but from the look of it, seemed to recline into other positions. There was a fireplace on another wall, and hanging over it was a display of various whips. There was a set of straps and chains hanging from the ceiling in another corner, and a stand with various vibrators and other sex toys.

Donna whistled low as she looked the room over. It was one serious playroom, which made her a little bit nervous. She was feeling the effects of the drinks that she had at the bar, so took a seat on the sofa. The sofa was deep and soft, and covered in rich leather. Donna began to drift to sleep as she sat waiting for Terri to return.

Donna woke up as Terri settled onto the sofa with her. The lights had been turned off, and a fire that blazed in the fireplace illuminated the room. Fresh incense sweetened the air from burners placed around the room. Donna looked about, and thought that the room was one of the most romantic settings that she had ever been in.

"Falling asleep on me? The night hasn't even begun yet." Terri teased her while running her hand up Donna's leg. She gave Donna's thigh a deep squeeze, then moved away. Terri retrieved two glasses of wine from an end table, and offered one to Donna. They both drank the wine for a few minutes, but it was Terri who made the first move. She placed her glass back on the table, and then stood up. Terri ran her hands slowly up her legs, ruffling her skirt as she moved. She stopped at her waist, and slid her hands behind her back. With one fluid motion, she unzipped her skirt, and let it fall to the floor. Donna was immediately given a perfect view of Terri's shaved cunt, which was already glistening with moisture. Terri gave her ass a long squeeze, and then shifted her hands to her stomach. She traced her hands upwards, and fondled her breasts slowly. Terri rolled her shoulders slowly as she unbuttoned her blouse, her breasts swaying sensually. Donna licked her lips as Terries blouse fell to the floor. She was left wearing her boots, a black satin corset with garters and matching black stockings.

Donna began to move forward, but was stopped as Terri raised her foot, pushing Donna back on the sofa with the tip of her boot.

"No, no. You get to watch first." Terri teased. She placed one of her feet upon the couch, and began to slowly circle her hips. Donna sat watching as Terri teased her clit with her finger, and slowly spread her juices around. The scent of her cunt filled the room as she began to slowly hump her fingers. She inserted first one, then two fingers into her wet slit. Terri's hips began to pump forward as she thrust a third finger inside her dripping cunt, an animal grunt escaping her lips. Donna was feverishly rubbing her own cunt as she watched Terri begin to climax. Terri jerked hard as she came, her cunt making lewd squishing sounds as she oozed cream down her hand.

Terri climbed onto the couch and straddled Donna's lap, pinning her arms to her sides. She passed her wet hand under Donna's nose, and watched as Donna deeply inhaled the smell of her cunt.

"Do you want a taste?" Terri teased Donna as she kept her hand just out of reach of Donna's lips.

"Yes." Donna replied, her tongue straining to catch a taste of the sticky juice.

"No.I don't think you really want to."

"Yes I do. Please..." Donna replied.

Terri grinned at her with delight. "I think you should beg me. Beg me to let you suck my cunt cream." she said.

Donna was aching to come, and aching for the taste of Terri's pussy. "Please. Please let me suck you juices. Please. I want it so much." Donna began to beg.

Terri dabbed a finger against Donna's lips, a sticky string connecting them as she withdrew the wet digit. She watched in delight as Donna licked her lips hungrily, making sure not to miss a drop.

"Please Terri. Please. I want the rest, I want to taste your cum. Oh god please!" Donna begged.

Terri repeated the dabbing of her finger against Donna's lips, and laughed as her partner licked up her cum again.

"If you want my cum, call me Mistress. Tell me that I can do whatever I want to you." she said with a stern look on her face.

"Yes, You can do whatever you want Mistress. Please Mistress, do whatever you want to Me." she moaned, her face deep red with embarrassment.

"If I let you suck my cum, then you'll be my bitch. Do you want to be my bitch?" Terri sneered.

Donna was beyond arousal as her cunt streamed it's own answer onto the leather couch.

"Yes, I want to be your bitch! I am your bitch Mistress!" she yelled.

Terri grinned in triumph as she lowered her hand toward Donna's waiting mouth. She offered one finger and watched as Donna sucked it like a cock. Terri pulled the finger away, and then pushed all three of her slimy fingers into Donna's waiting mouth. She hissed in excitement as she felt Donna's tongue glide between her fingers, devouring her cream. Donna gurgled in ecstasy as her mouth was stuffed with Terri's fingers. She gasped for air when Terri pulled her fingers free, but didn't have time to protest.

Terri stood up on the couch and forced her pussy against Donna's mouth. Donna was overwhelmed with Terri's cunt, as her thick juices smeared her lips and face.

"Suck my pussy bitch." Terri ordered.

The order was not needed, as Donna mashed her face into the other woman's cunt. She opened her mouth wide and licked the wet slit deeply, savoring the warm sticky cream that filled her senses. Donna buried her tongue inside Terri's pussy and twisted it around, licking her sticky walls. Now that her hands were free, Donna was hard at work on her own pussy as well. She rubbed and twisted her clit as Terri humped her face.

"You better not come before I do bitch, or your going to regret it." Terri commanded her, pulling Donna's hair sharply.

Donna moaned with the pain and the order, and then redoubled her efforts to please her mistress. She swirled her tongue deep inside, then began to suck sharply on Terri's clit. Donna nibbled and sucked, trying her best to make Terri climax before her. She felt her control slipping, but couldn't stop playing with her own throbbing pussy. Donna felt some hope as Terri began to hump against her face. Her nose began to ache from the pounding of Terri's hips, and her tongue felt as if it was on fire. Donna moaned her painful pleasure into Terri's dripping slit as she felt Terri buck in orgasm.

Donna pressed hard against her clit and screamed as she began to climax. Her body bucked from the sofa and she threatened to dislodge Terri from her perch. Terri seemed oblivious as she continued to come against Donna's mouth, her cream dripping down Donna's chin. She eventually returned to her senses and settled her self heavily against Donna. Donna could only stroke her tongue along Terri's wet slit, as her own climax had left her too weak to move.

Terri soon tired of her position, and slid down to straddle Donna's lap once again. She ran her hands through Donna's hair, and then kissed her deeply. The taste of pussy was heavy on Donna's face, and Terri could not get enough of it.

"My, you are quite a surprise. I wasn't thinking that you knew how to lick a cunt so well." she said to her through kisses.

Terri slid her hands down and unbuttoned Donna's blouse. She roughly pulled Donna's breasts free of the lace bra that was holding the. Donna's breasts sat like two trophies on top of her bra, her nipples as hard as rock.

"Now these I like." Terri murmured as se began to twist and pull on Donna's nipples. She alternated her movements, first pinching and twisting, then giving firm tugs. Donna's head was thrown back in pleasure as her body responded to the treatment her breasts were receiving. She could feel her cunt beginning to drool again as she became for excited.

Terri stopped abruptly and stood up. "I've got just the thing." She said as she pulled Donna to her feet. She quickly removed Donna's skirt and bra, leaving her standing in nothing but her heels. She led Donna over to her corner of toys, and retrieved a small bundle from underneath the table. Donna watched as Terri unwrapped the bundle and pulled from it a red piece of shiny rubber. She couldn't make out what it was until Terri began to unfold it.

"This should fit you perfectly." Terri told Donna as she stepped behind her.

The piece turned out to be a sort of rubber bra in which there were no cups. Donna watched as Terri fitted the rubber on her chest. Terri reached around and pulled each one of Donna's breasts through the holes in the bra, then pulled the back tight. She pulled tight, and Donna felt the buckles locking in the back.

Terri stepped around in front of Donna and admired her work. The rubber forced Donna's breasts to stand out like twin headlight. Terri smiled and went back to the table, this time retrieving a small chain with clips on each end. Donna watched as she attached on of the clips to each of her nipples, and then slowly tightened the small screw on each clip. She sighed at the wonderful squeezing sensation of the clips

"Now, lets find something else." Terri said with a slight giggle. She returned to her bundle and retrieved another piece of red rubber. This time, Donna could tell that the item was a pair of red rubber panties. She did as Terri instructed, and lifted each leg as the panties were pulled onto her. The panties were tight, but Donna liked the sensation of the snug fit. They had a hole cut in the crotch, and the pressure forced her pussy to bulge outward, her lips shiny and sticky.

The final piece to her outfit was a shiny red collar that fit firmly around her neck.

"Now that is how I want my bitch to look." Terri said with a grin.

She led Donna over to the section of hanging straps and chains, and instructed her on what to do. Donna realized the purpose of the straps as Terri secured them around her legs and arms once Terri was finished with the straps she moved over to a small winch that was mounted on the wall. With a few turns of the winch, Donna found herself suspended in mid air with her legs stretched wide open. Terri stepped around her and tested the straps. When she was sure that they were secure, she produced a pair of leather wrist restraints. Donna didn't protest as Terri strapped them to her wrists. Terri finished by clipping the cuffs to two of the chains that hung from the ceiling. She smiled at Donna and ten went back to the wall. She spun a second winch, and Donna's arms stretched taut as the chains tightened. Donna was excited, but also had to quell the fear of being so completely immobilized. With her arms chained, and her body suspended in the air, she would be unable to get herself free.

Terri stopped long enough to run a finger through Donna's gooey slit. She withdrew her finger with a large dollop of pearly cream hanging from the tip. She made sure to look Donna in the eye as she licked the cream from her finger. "Mmm." she hummed as she sucked her finger dry.

Donna wiggled in her sling. She saw how frustrating the device could be. Chained as she was, she could not touch herself. The pressure on her nipples had begun to excite her even more, and Terri's teasing was pure torture. She could only sit in frustration as she watched Terri return to her table of toys.

"Oh...what should I use." Terri pondered out loud. She picked up various vibrators and dildos. Donna groaned, wishing that she would just pick any of them. Her pussy was throbbing, and she wanted something or anything to be fucked with. She almost screamed her approval when she heard Terri come to a decision. "I know what will be perfect." she heard her say.

Donna cooed as Terri stepped back in front of her. In her hands, she held a thick double-ended dildo, a harness, and a small blindfold. Terri put the blindfold on Donna, but tugged it down so that it hung around her neck. She then made a slow show of working one end of the dildo into her cunt, and ground her hips as the monster settled into her. She gave Donna a long look as she finished strapping on the dildo's harness. Terri wasted no time as she pressed the other end of the cock to Donna's waiting cunt lips. She stroked the cock up and down Donna's slit, and then began to push it in. She had not gone an inch when she came to a slow halt.

12