One Night Stand

Story Info
She has one night stand while husband watches.
2.6k words
4.04
174.3k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackal1
jackal1
35 Followers

It was Friday night. The bar was right next to the bed and breakfast where I was staying that night. I was driving through – had stopped for the night to catch up with a high school buddy – Brian.

The regulars were all in their place. The pretty waitress was a new hire. Talking up the men. Flirting. She came and sat next to me. I was in a booth. Brian was sitting across.

Pressing herself against me she asked,

“You guys doing ok?”

“Now we are,” I said.

She threw her head back and laughed.

“Busy night?” I asked her.

“Yeah.”

“Like it here?”

“Sure. Get you more of what you are drinkin’?”

“Yeah.”

“I’ll be right back.”

Brian and I watched her swaying ass as she walked away.

“Pretty thing,” he said.

“Sure is.”

“How have you been doin’ in that department?” I asked him.

“And what department is that?”

“Women.”

“Married. Have a six year-old.”

“Congratulations. I did get the invite. Sorry couldn’t make it to the wedding – was so immersed in work at the time.”

“That’s ok.”

“How is she?”

Amy’s great!”

“And the kid?”

“A joy all the way.”

“Where did you meet her?”

“I did a project for a big construction company in the city for a couple of years. Met her there.”

“Happy marriage?”

“Yeah. But I’ve had to work for it.”

“What do you mean?”

“Jack, there have been some serious ups and downs in my marriage.”

“I realize that – seven years is a long time.”

“Nah. You would never guess.”

“What kind of things – you mean babysitting and stuff?”

“I like that stuff, man. But my wife’s different.”

“Different?”

He nodded solemnly,

“You really want to know?”

“Sure. Tell me!”

The pretty new waitress was back. She had such sexy tits. Could barely take my eyes off them. She leaned forward so I got a good look at her cleavage. Boobs to die for I tell you. Green eyes. Full lips. Killer smile. I wanted those lips wrapped around my cock while I looked into her eyes.

I sipped my third scotch-on-the-rocks to drown my horniness. Brian started his third long island.

The noise level was high. Everyone was drunk. The music was loud. But I heard most of what he told me that night. The following is his story. I reproduce it as best as I can recall.

When I first Amy she was an all round hottie. Men made passes and hit on her constantly. I was amazed that she stayed loyal to me. We got married early and had Mark after a year.

She adored that kid. Spending hours with him. I worked and kept everything else going. I was happy.

It was a few weeks after our fourth anniversary. I had been sensing some restlessness. But we had settled into a routine.

The baby wasn’t keeping her up nights anymore. We had sex at least once a week. It was good for me anyways. I wouldn’t mind some more. But then who doesn’t?

Then came the shocker. She told me she was not happy in the marriage. That she felt cramped. No freedom. She wanted to “play the field” or “be single”.

I was broken. Here I was never more in love with her. And she was telling me all this. I asked her whether she wanted to separate. She said the excitement had gone out of our marriage - if things didn’t get better we should.

I was devastated. Then it occurred to me – maybe I should ask her how to bring back the excitement. She proposed that she go out on Friday nights and meet men. Flirt and sort of play the field.

Did she want to fuck another man? I asked her. She said maybe. She would have another man’s cock in her. All this after she had told me should would never do that – ever.

So I went along. She started going out Friday nights. I watched her do her nails. Shower and shave. Put on make-up – dress and go out. I know she shaved her pussy – she let me make love to her one night when she returned.

I asked her whether she had sex with anyone. She said not yet. But she was getting close. Then one night I heard voices downstairs.

It was a Friday night and she had gone out as usual. I glanced at the clock – it was Saturday morning. I checked in on Mark – he was sleeping soundly. Then I crept down the stairs.

The living room light was on. And there was a young guy with my wife. He was no more than twenty. Maybe less. But he was tall, well-built and athletic. Handsome too. My exact opposite.

I sank into the shadows and watched. What amazed me was that this young guy was telling Amy what to do. And she was following his instructions.

“Kiss me,” he said.

My wife stood on her toes to kiss him on the lips. Then he went and sat down on the couch.

“Come and sit next to me,” he said.

She did. Then he did the most outrageous thing. He pulled his pants down and took out his cock.

That cock was the biggest cock I’ve ever seen. Not just long but thick. He was hard and bobbing.

“Hold my cock,” he instructed.

Amy wrapped her palm around his cock.

“Oh-oh. That feels good!”

“Anything for you,” she said.

“Sit on my cock.”

My wife was wearing a skirt. She stood up and wiggling her ass dropped her panties. the panty stayed stuck around one ankle.

She sat on the guy’s lap.

“I am sorry – my body – I’ve had a baby and all. Isn’t what it used to be,” she said.

I was amazed - my proud wife apologizing to this young guy about her body.

“I wanna fuck, babe,” he replied.

“Put my cock in,” he ordered.

At that point I was going – please say no – in my mind. Don’t do this Amy. But my wife wanted the fuck.

Deftly she reached down and guided that big thick dick into her pussy. I heard her moan – that cock was filling her pussy. She started moving on top of him.

The guy tore my wife’s shirt buttons. Rough. He pulled out a boob and put his mouth on it. Amy moaned loudly. Then she asked,

“You like my tits?”

“Yeah, babe.”

Squeezing her tit hard, he said,

“Get on your back.”

She got off him and lay down on the couch.

Now he was on top on top of her.

“Put my cock in.”

She reached for his cock and guided it in. He started fucking my wife.

Suddenly he exclaimed,

“I am going to cum.”

“Pull out!” Amy almost yelled.

But it was too late. With a big groan he finished inside her.

“Whoa,” I thought. The guy had lasted maybe like three strokes. My wife pushed him off.

“What’s the matter?” he asked.

“Nothing.”

“Could I have gotten you pregnant?”

“No.”

“Why are you so sure? Your tubes tied or something?”

“No!”

“I could take you somewhere in case…”

“Shut up!”

“What?”

“Where’s my panty?”

Both of them looked around for her panty. Then he spotted it around her ankle.

“I like your panty,” he said.

“Thanks.”

“You coming to the bar again next weekend?”

“No.”

“No?”

“Never.”

“Listen, I can show you my drivers license so you know I am for real – you did ask me to pull out and I couldn’t.”

“Forget it.”

“You sure?”

“Yeah.”

“Should I just go?”

“Yeah.”

“Bye then.”

The guy walked out the front door. Amy just sat there doing nothing. I got up from the darkened stair I had been sitting on. Went down and put my arm around her. She didn’t seem to mind. She was shaking a bit.

“What happened?” I asked.

“I just had sex with a guy.”

“Why?”

“Don’t know.”

“How do you feel?”

“I feel nothing.”

“Was the sex any good?”

“No.”

“Why?”

“Don’t know…wasn’t like anything we do…no love.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah. It went fast.”

“Did his cock feel good inside?”

“I didn’t feel anything. I didn’t even feel him spurt inside. I just knew he had finished from his groan.”

“Why did you do it then?”

“I guess I wanted a one-night stand.”

“Why?”

“Never done it. All my friends did. I was curious.”

“And now?”

“Demystified.”

“Would you do it again?”

“Never. I am done with it. It’s not as great as it is painted out to be.”

“How does his cum feel in you?”

“Foreign. Makes me think – men walk away, women are left with something to remind them of the incident.”

“Why did you have to go flirting with other men?”

“You made me feel unattractive as a woman. You only look at me as a mother or wife. I look after our kid. I get your meals. That kind of stuff.”

“I am sorry.”

“And this is just the drama of life!”

“I watched the entire thing.”

“Oh!?”

“Yeah.”

She looked me in the eyes then.

“Do you still love me?”

“I am mad at you. But I do love you.”

“But I don’t feel any remorse for what I did…in many ways I am happy.”

“Why?”

“I just needed to do this. And now I am over it. I always learn things the hard way.”

“Hard way indeed – he was hard,” I said joking.

She smiled and asked,

“How do you feel?”

“I am so mad at you, Amy.”

She took my hand.

“Let’s go upstairs.”

We walked to the master bedroom. Her lipstick was still smeared from kissing the other guy. And her clothes loosened up from undressing for him.

She kissed me under the doorway. The strangest thing happened – I felt a surge of excitement. My wife had just had a one-night stand with some other guy. You would think I would be mad.

I was mad but it was playing out different.

“Fuck me, Bri,” she whispered to me.

I pushed her into the bed – away from me.

“How dare you…you slut…you go around fucking other men and then you expect me to…”

I was so mad – couldn’t complete my sentence. She sat up in bed against pillows. I watched as she spread her legs. Panties came off. And then she spread her pussy for me.

That man was such a sight. I had never seen anything like that. Even when we made the baby or after I had never seen her pussy after we had fucked. You know what I mean? She would go wash or change or something.

The lips were pink and a darker shade where that fat cock had entered and fucked. And then there was this white stuff – his semen. Mixed with her juices and dripping from her pussy hole.

She ran her hand over her pussy. Acting the slut.

“Come fuck me, Bri,” she said again. This time her voice was a sexy whisper. She had never talked to me that way.

She was such a sight, man. I could tell she had fucked someone recently. Her makeup was smeared and her shirt torn. But she looked sexier than ever.

Then there was that creamin’ pussy. My cock was hard and tenting. She said,

“C’mon. Fuck me. Wipe him away. I don’t want to think of him ever.”

I pulled my pants off and jumped into bed with her. Complete animal. I fucked her that might like I had never fucked her before. I let myself go.

“You slut,” I kept saying.

“Yeah I am…fuck me,” she replied.

Her pussy was slick from the other guy’s jizz. And I pounded her pussy with my cock. She moaned and rocked with me. Never done that before – she was always so quiet when we made love.

The juices flew from my cock into her pussy hole. I groaned with abandon. Didn’t even think about waking up the kid. For once, the whole world took second place as we made love. It was the best fuck of my life.

When I fell off her she kissed me.

“You are my man, Brian,” she said.

I kissed her back,

“I love you.”

The pretty waitress appeared again.

“How you guys doin’?”

I glanced at our empty glasses.

“We need more of the same…this one’s on me,” I said.

“Thanks, bud,” said Brian.

“Is there more?” I asked.

“A lot more…you wanna hear?”

“Sure.”

She was back with a fresh set of drinks. This time she settled into the booth with me. Her body was warm and soft next to mine. I hadn’t been laid for months. I was horny as hell.

She put her hand over mine.

“You are new in town.”

“How did you guess?”

“Don’t know. But I like you.”

And she put a hand on my thigh – caressing. I felt the blood rush to my loins. The back of her hand touched my hard cock.

“You are beautiful.”

“You think?”

“I know. Am sure you get this a lot. But what are you doing later tonight?”

“What do you have in mind?”

“I am staying at the inn next door.”

“Oh. A one-night stand?”

“Doesn’t have to be.”

“Why do all men say that before…and never call after?”

I had to laugh,

“Don’t know.”

She smiled too.

“Am kidding around. Have to get back home and relieve the baby-sitter. Sorry.”

“That’s ok. You are beautiful.”

“Thanks.”

She left. We sipped our drinks and Brian continued his story.

That wasn’t the last night of raunchy sex, man. Things changed. She wanted to do things we had never done before. Our only position had been she in bed on her back and me standing and doing it between her legs.

All that changed. She wanted to do all kinds of positions. I even fucked her ass. Although neither of us liked that much. So we didn’t repeat. The best part – she wanted to suck my cock. Man.

She got so good at it. I would come home for lunch. Empty house. And she would give me a hummer. I asked to eat her pussy – she said yes. It’s been a dream come true in the sex department since that night. Now we spend so much time with each other – exploring and living out our fantasies.

“Dude. Am just so turned on with all this sex talk,” I told Brian.

“Yeah,” he laughed.

“You’ll go home and do it with your wife.”

“That will happen, yes.”

“What do you think of that waitress chick?”

“What about her?”

“You think she is sexy?”

“Yeah. Very.”

“I love her ass, man.”

“Yeah?”

“And those tits. Fuck.”

“What would you have her do?”

“Hmm…I’d like for her to suck my cock.”

“Why?”

“Something about her lips…her mouth.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah.”

I finished my drink. The bar would be closing soon.

“So your wife ever have sex with anyone else?” I asked him.

“Nope.”

“She still flirt around though?”

“Yeah. That she does.”

“How do you handle that?”

“She gets turned on. And then she comes home to me. I get the best part. It’s a matter of opening up my mind a bit.”

The waitress was back again. This time she climbed in with Brian.

“Shouldn’t your wife be flirting tonight – it’s Friday night?” I asked Brian.

“She has been!”

He put his arm around the pretty waitress and said,

“Honey, let me introduce you to Jack.”

“Jack, this is my wife Amy.”

jackal1
jackal1
35 Followers