One Night Stand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gussie
Gussie
76 Followers

She came.

I moved up her body, brushing her breasts with my lips, brushing her mouth, and kissing away her tears. She hugged me tight, she was crushed beneath me, her body bridging from step to step.

She said, she whispered, “That was incredible. I never believed that I could cum like that. Thank you.”

We kissed, mouth to mouth for a very long time.

I had lifted my weight off her body, resting on my elbows.

I began to drink milk from her breasts. She reached down, and held her right teat to my mouth, three fingers were below her nipple, with her thumb slowly massaging down.

I drank of her life giving warmth. She asked me to finger fuck her. The fingers of my left had found her sopping hole, and I plunged two of them in as far as they would go.

She reared up in ecstasy pressing her whole breast to my mouth.

We had already been making love for around an hour; when she told me to drink from her left breast, and asked that I continued to finger fuck her.

By now I was being very gentle, moving in and out, and attending to her engorged clit. Her whole sex was full; she was closing to another orgasm.

I had always heard that women could reach a climax by breast feeding. The combination of my mouth on her teats, and my fingers in her cunt brought on another shuddering, silent climax.

I had drained her. Her nipples stood proud, long and erect, when she whispered that it was my turn.

It appeared that there was only one problem. She had only recently finished a period after having her child. She was not on the pill. She had no protection, and I do not carry condoms around.

Suddenly she said, “I so much want you to fuck me. Please will you cum in my arse.”

I whispered that I was an anal virgin. She giggled, and whispered back that she was also, but she wanted to feel me inside her body. She wanted to carry my sperm, to feel it spurting deep into her body.

I was in awe.

My cock was raging hard at the thought of penetrating her cunt. It became harder still at the thought of its first anal fuck.

I asked about lubrication, she simply said that she wanted me, and it did not matter if it hurt.

We continued to talk in whispers. I explained that I had seen porno films where most girls were taken from the rear, with them kneeling on all fours, doggy style. She admitted that she had also seen one.

I said that I also thought that a combination of pre cum, some that had not been smeared on the carpet, of her juices, of my fingers enlarging her small hole, and of her cum might suffice.

I was terrified. I did not want to hurt her. We started to move.

She rolled over, a naked beautiful elf offering herself before my eyes. She knelt on the step where her cunt had dampened the carpet. She was so small that she was almost level. She rested her head on her hands three steps above; her white nightdress was rumpled beneath her breasts.

She was still.

We had both become very accustomed to the light. Even in the dimness she was a sight of great beauty. I held her hips, and bent to kiss her hole, I dropped spittle onto the top of her crack, and washed it around with my tongue.

She wriggled, and murmured contentment.

I took my left hand from her hips, and pressed two fingers into her cunt, gathering her dew, her juices, and transferring them to the rim of her anus. Gently, slowly, with a degree of terror, I began to press my first finger into her body. I was in to the first knuckle. She was very tight.

She turned and whispered for me to continue. I removed my finger, and lubricated it with cunt juice from my other hand. I pressed it back in a little further. I was in to the second knuckle, possibly two inches.

I rotated my finger. I was past her sphincter. I withdrew a little, spat accurately on the exposed bit, hitting the second knuckle just as I began to push home again.

I withdrew completely, and whispered, “Do you want me to go on.”

She replied, “Yes Please!”

I scooped more of her juices from her gaping hole. I used my free hand. I smeared them onto my second finger. I was determined that only my clean fingers would go to her cunt. She moved, and a hand appeared. Her fingers were cupped, and full of her spit. She felt for my fingers, and transferred it all. She rubbed all her wetness onto me as I slowly pushed two fingers fully home. She felt around her expanding hole

She was pushing back; she was meeting my thrusting fingers. We pushed in and out in unison.

She was ready for a third finger.

I bunched my middle finger with the two that had begun the journey. I brought my fingers to my mouth. Her smells were a wonderful, complex cocktail. I added more spit. I smeared more of her cum juice on my middle finger.

I placed the head of my penis against her hole, and milked it with my free hand. Globs of my pre cum oozed onto her rosebud. I squeezed as hard, and as far back as I could, milking all from deep in my tract. I pushed slightly to transfer my goo into her hole.

I placed my three fingers at the entrance to her hole. The longest, the tip of my middle finger disappeared first, quickly followed by the other two. She pushed back, and three fingers vanished up her anal passage.

She rocked back and forth with gathering speed. I was going in as far as possible.

She was ready.

Her hand reappeared around her naked hip. She looked around to target my penis, and touched it for the first time in her life. She smeared more of her spittle up and down.

She whispered, “Please fuck me. Let me push you in,”

She was smiling as she turned back to rest her head on both arms.

I took aim, I milked the base of my glistening penis with closed fingers, and held it. It was rock hard as I hit the centre of her rosebud. I stopped. She pushed back, making the tip vanish into her hole.

It was very sudden.

The house was completely silent, our respective partners still slept on, her daughter was asleep in a near room, with the door slightly ajar.

I think I detected a slight intake of breath, then she pushed more. She began a gentle rocking motion. I knelt on a lower step completely still. She was in control.

My hands were free, but I did not want to disturb her silent movements. I was resting both hands gently on her buttocks, when she stretched behind. She placed a hand either side of her hole, palms to her white skin, and stretched her skin hard away from her anus.

I found that particularly erotic.

I took aim, and dropped a load of spit, exactly on the middle of my engorged member, close to her body. It was wonderful timing. The spittle had just begun to spread when she pushed back hard.

I had to brace myself as my member raced in a further two inches.

She rocked away a little, there was another detectable noise, and she plunged fully in.

My balls were hard against the wetness of her cunt.

I could hardly contain myself. I had never been so tightly held, so smothered in such a warm loving tunnel.

She adjusted herself to the new feelings. Her knees wriggled slightly further apart, making the aim of my penis into her tunnel perfect. She braced her left arm flat into the depth of the step. Her back was straight, and the fingers of her right hand were deep in her cunt.

She was ready.

Not a word was spoken, I began to stroke in, and out, of my friend’s arse. It was not a battle of wills, it was a journey of joy. I had found earlier, that she could cum quickly. She had already been there twice.

I wanted us to cum together, and sensed that it was also what she wanted.

I bent forwards at the waist, and felt for her teats. I knew then why she had placed her nightdress under her breasts. Her nipples were long, and dangling free, as I began to milk her.

I felt her tips, they were wet with milk. It was dripping onto her nightdress.

We were in a silent union of love, and of lust.

I thrust in and out, she parried by thrusting back. I milked her tits; she played with her clit.

I was very close to cumming myself as I realised that she had begun another huge, shuddering, silent climax.

Two more thrusts, and I stopped. Floods of sperm were shooting deep into her arse, far up where no man had ever been before.

I was in ecstasy.

She was in ecstasy with me, both her hands were back on her bum pulling her cheeks apart as hard as she could. She wanted me as deep as possible. Slowly, very slowly, I stroked, and twitched twice more.

More cum rushed into her passage, as she grabbed my arms, and began to rear up in front of me.

I was young. My cock stayed hard in her anus as she turned to kiss me. She stretched to grab my head. We kissed for a long, long time.

Slowly, very slowly I began to subside. I slipped out of her body.

I never went inside her again.

We continued to kiss, and thank each other in whispers. She said that she wanted to keep my sperm in her for as long as possible. She would find some panties.

She slipped her nightdress over her head. With one wriggle she was dressed again, demurely lacing up her bodice.

My penis vanished back into my pyjama bottoms.

I went to turn the kitchen light off, and we both went to bed.

We have never made love again.

We talk about it often, but have never crossed the divide.

We will go to the end of the world for each other.

I know that I will love her “forever and a day”; I know that she will reciprocate my love “forever and a day”.

That is enough.

We both remain happily married to our sleeping partners of that night.

Dear Reader: Gussie would love to have feed back, it is very useful, as are your votes!

© Copyright Gussie – September 2003

Gussie
Gussie
76 Followers
12