One Night Stand???

Story Info
A meeting in a bar leads to consensual fun.
1.3k words
3.88
15.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
catkat
catkat
1 Followers

She stood, admiring the way the white shirt clung ever so slightly to his chest, and his jeans fitted him well too. Blushing as she caught herself looking at his groin, Mia turned back to her friends at the bar. The slightly tanned stranger came over and introduced himself as Paul (I'm 34, single and well hung. What are you doing later?). He liked the way she looked; bouncy auburn hair loosely pulled back and draped over one shoulder, a classically styled lbd, simple gold necklace, sheer tights and golden peep-toe wedges. Damn they made her legs look good... She coyly offered him her hand.

"Pleased to meet you, Paul 34 single and well hung. I'm Mia, 29 also single and have no plans yet."

She smiled as he kissed her hand. Paul led Mia off to the dance floor. Just as they arrived, the mood changed. The lights dimmed, the smoke machine hissed gently and 'Wonderful Tonight', by Eric Clapton filled the air. Chuckling like seniors at Prom, they wandered out to the centre of the slightly sticky wooden floor and drifted into a close sway. Instinctively, Mia rested her head on Paul's shoulder feeling slightly aroused and sighed deeply. Paul smiled, trying to control the stirring of his groin. He lifted her head gently and kissed her lips softly; she replied by biting his lip and the passion intensified.

After grabbing their coats (and a few comments from their respective groups of friends) they left and hailed the nearest cab. Sliding across the long bench seat they embraced and kissed deeply, Paul's hand sliding across Mia's chest, before being interrupted.

"Where to guv?"

Paul gave his address before they continued their backseat groping. Mia's nipples were hard, thanks to Paul's continued attention on them. They arrived at Paul's apartment and made their way up the stairs, stopping to grope and fondle every few steps.

Finally inside, they stopped and stared deep into each others eyes.

"There's something you should know," started Paul. Terror spread across Mia's face. "Oh God, no, nothing like that!" he continued "There are - are things I'm into, sexually - let me show you."

Mia followed him tentatively down the hall. He opened the last door, and she peeked around, not knowing what to expect. She gasped in amazement at what confronted her. The wall to her left was adorned with cuffs, chokers, blindfolds, whips, ropes, paddles and masks whilst another had shelves covered in dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, lube bottles and strap-ons.

"I like sex..." he confessed.

"No shit!" was all she could manage. In the centre of the room was a wrought iron-framed double bed with loops (he called them 'a design feature') along each of the 4 corner posts. It was decorated with a deep blue satin bed cover and pillows.

"Would you like to come in?" he asked, almost scared of her response. Slowly she pushed the door open and stepped in. Behind the door was a small chiller. Mia couldn't help but peek - champagne, ice and a glass butt plug. Mia smiled seductively, slipped her shoes off and slid effortlessly onto the bed. Paul needed no further invitation. He joined her and their passions were rekindled. With clothes soon removed, their bodies entwined in passion. Aching for things to progress, Mia shuffled down the bed; kissing Paul's toned chest and stomach.

Anticipating what was to come, he turned onto his back, giving Mia full sight of his erection. She licked the tip of the waiting 8 inches. Paul adjusted himself slightly, so as he could watch and Mia licked her lips and leant down taking the end of his circumcised cock in her mouth. Paul trembled. She held him and sucked on him intently, stroking her tongue along his shaft. Feeling him harden even more, she switched her attention to his balls; licking them, resting her teeth on them and stroking the ever so sensitive spot just behind them. Paul squirmed in pleasure. Mia returned her focus onto his twitching cock. Their eyes met as she plunged his hard length down into the back of her throat. Suppressing her gagging reflex, she did it over and over, increasing her grip and her speed willing him to cum in her throat. She felt him stiffen and thrash, but Mia was determined to continue; she felt dirty and it was making her wetter than she was already. Knowing it is bad practise to slow down once started, she continued sinking his cock into her throat and it wasn't long before Paul's whole body stiffened in orgasm. The warm cum shot down the back of her throat and she gladly swallowed every drop. She waited til his erection waned before looking up at him and letting his shrinking length slip out of her mouth.

"Thank you." he gasped. She returned to the top of the bed, Paul looked deep into her eyes and trailed a finger down her side, giving Mia goosebumps all over. Soon he was nuzzling her neck and rolling her nipples between his finger & thumb. Her body ached for his touch. As he kissed and caressed her skin, he worked his way toward her throbbing sex. Without prompting, she spread her legs in anticipation. This wasn't enough for Paul. As his head dived toward her soaked crotch, he held her spread knees up to her chest and licked hungrily at her cunt.

He came up for breath and reached for the longest straps. He deftly tied one end of each to her legs, just above the knee, and the other end to the bedposts near Mia's head. This freed his hands to play with her til she burst. He stroked her sensitive lips, nibbled her clit and slipped his finger inside her dripping slit. Making the most of her vulnerable position, his tongue darted around her anus before forcing his tongue into her tight hole. Mia screamed in delight - no one had ever done this to her before. Paul slipped two fingers in her cunt and started fucking her. He pressed down on her clit, trying to hold her hips still. He pushed three fingers inside her and fucked some more - he could tell she was loving it. With a brief pause, he pulled his sopping hand away and slipped one wet finger inside her ass. It was what he had first noticed about her in the bar.

"How does this feel?" he asked, partially expecting her to be disgusted.

"Ohhhh, that feels amazing - nobody's ever done this to me before." To Paul that was as good as 'Green Light'. Slowly, he massaged her ass and stretched her tight hole. Two fingers. He continued finger-fucking her virgin butt. With a slap for good measure he got up and explored the shelves. He picked the slimmest buttplug he could find and lubed it well. Returning to Mia's exposed holes, he slipped the plug inside her. Mia let out a long groan. Tonight, he was not going to take her virginity - he was convinced they'd meet again. By now his erection had regained its strength and was in need of a tight hole to fuck. He rested his cock on her.

"Please..." she gasped "Fuck me, do it now - no more playing." Doing exactly as she asked, he eased his prick inside her until his shaft disappeared into her neatly shaven slit. Paul fucked her, slowly at first then he let rip and pounded Mia senseless. With her legs still tied up, she shuffled a free hand down to her clit and started rubbing. It wasn't long before Mia was cumming hard. She screamed as her body convulsed in orgasm (she thinks there may have been two or three in total). Her ass clamped hard around the plug and her cunt was squeezing Paul til she milked every drop of cum out of him. Mia's arm fell limp by her side, completely spent from the strongest orgasm of recent times. Paul eased his cock and the buttplug out from Mia's holes and untied her legs. They fell asleep wrapped contentedly around each other.

catkat
catkat
1 Followers