One-Night Stand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LL72
LL72
1,184 Followers

If her mouth hadn't been full Bree would have beamed with pleasure at the compliment, especially as she wasn't at all experienced in the best way to suck a guy's prick. Harrison seemed to be enjoying it, enjoying it intensely. She moved faster, speeding down the dick and sucking at the large member as if she was worried it was lolly that might melt unless eaten straight away.

The Milf moved quicker, gulping down the prick. She could feel Harrison tense and he gasped, "Fuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

Bree continued to keep the dick in her mouth, bringing her head back and forth quickly until it exploded. The cum filled her mouth, salty, but smooth. For a second she swilled it around, letting the last globs blast into her mouth., then she swallowed, drinking down the cum like it was a hot toddy. Harrison pulled back and moved a few feet away to lean against the wall, his eyes rolling with pleasure as he recovered from the orgasm that had just hit him. Bree licked her lips, wiping away the cum overspill, "That was your starter... my pussy is hot for the main course."

The young man grinned and touched his large cock, "I could do more."

*

Susan continued to make out with Don until she was sure that her friend had left the main room and was safely in Julie's room banging Harrison, then she drew her head back and grinned, as her hand slid down to roll over the tent in Don's pants. He grinned back as she drawled, "I think I can help you with this."

"I guess you can," smiled Don, leaning back. His smile got wider as Susan slid down his zip and undid his pants, sliding them down his legs. His nine incher sprang to attention, hard and ready for action.

Susan's hand moved down and she took it in her hand, her fingers barely managing to close round the huge rod of meat. She slowly worked it a few times, slowly jacking the dick up and down, feeling the flesh slide tightly over the muscle underneath. At the same time she was fiddling with her own panties, trying to get them down her legs. She blushed as she couldn't seem to get them down fully, at least not without letting go off the huge dick she was masturbating, "Sorry."

Don grinned, satisfaction written all over his face as he watched the brunette Milf struggle to undo her underwear. He looked at her hand sliding up and down his member and said, "No worry," he reached out pushing Susan's hand off his member and put his own hand over it, slowly jerking the large slab, "I've got it."

With both her hands free it was a work of less than seconds to slide down her panties and kick off her shoes. She made a mental note to pick up the panties before Julie came home tomorrow, otherwise there be an uncomfortable conversation about why there was some used underwear in the front room. But immediately as she had the thought she filed it, she had other things she wanted to concentrate on now -- like the nine inches of pulsating meat being slowly jacked off in front of her. She pulled her dress up to her waist "I can take over again," she said.

"Just been keeping it going for you," said Don. He let go and waited for Susan to move on her haunches so that her dripping snatch was hovering above the prick. His strong hands gripped her waist guiding and controlling her as she lowered her cunt onto him. He smiled as the tip of the cock entered her. Susan slowed her movement, getting used to large piece of muscle inside her and allowing her walls to welcome the intruder at their own pace. Don just smiled wider, "Come on, Susan, it's a big boy I know."

Gradually Susan came down. She didn't know what it would have felt like if she'd slammed down, or even if she'd have been able to do it. Even at the reduced pace her pussy was stretching, it had been a while since she'd had a prick this wide. Though, as she quivered in pleasure as it ran over a nerve stimuli, she wasn't complaining. She moved up again and came down, quicker this time, her twat swiftly adjusting to its new addition. Her face twisted and she let out a little gasp as his prick hit a sensitive spot. She began to move quicker and faster, bouncing up and slamming down, feeling the bliss as his member hit at her pleasure zones, "Oh fuck, yes, oh fuck, fuck, fuck, yes, yes, yes."

Don gripped her waist harder, thrusting up himself so that his prick slammed deep and hard within her. Her dress flapped against his naked thighs, the material flowing over his legs like a rapid tide. Susan reached up and undid a couple of the front buttons. Her tits weren't as large as Bree's, but they were firmer and they still felt good as she gripped them and played with them, kneading the flesh. Don grinned as he looked up, his eyes fixed on the two sexy mammaries; he slammed up harder as if he wanted the cock to reach all the way up to her tits. Susan squealed again, "Oh fuck, yes, yes, give me your big fucking dick, I want your big fucking cock to pulverise my twat, fuck, yes, fuck, yes, yes, yes!"

She rode him like a rich girl and her pony, enthusiastically, hard, on the verge of control. Sweat slid down her, soaking her dress and making it cling to her and stinging her eyes before the rivulets continued down her face and onto her lips. Her hair was awry, plastered to the scalp with sweat or stuck outwards twirling like trees caught in a gale. And down below her pussy was on fire with pleasure, explosion of orgasmic ecstasy after explosion blasting it aflame. She could feel his cock ripping and ramming at her, feeding her hole like a monstrous snake, making her cum and scream, making her pussy pump out juice as it desperately tried to keep to keep up with the hammering. The Milf gripped her titties harder and threw back her head so she screamed at the ceiling, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. I'm fucking yours so fuck me."

Harder and faster they moved, the two bodies colliding in a rhythmic union. Each thrust sent paroxysms of pleasure flowing through Susan, them getting closer and more intense until they rushed together into an overwhelming whole, "Aaaaarrghh," the Milf screamed dancing like an electric charge had been rammed into her cunt, "Aaaaarggghh, fuuuuccckkk!"

Don didn't pause. If anything he stepped up the pace to compensate for Susan's momentary rag dolledness. She groaned in pleasure and continued, thrusting herself down on the rising dick, dripping sweat and girl cum. Harder and harder she moved, faster and faster, the hard muscle hammering deeper and deeper. She gasped again, "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

Suddenly Don's face contorted and he let out a grunt, his cock twitched and then shot out a flame of white, sexy goo. Susan gasped in pleasure as she could feel the wet liquid slam into her soaked hole, the goo merging with her own cum juice. She slid off Don and onto her back beside him, letting the cum slide down her cunt and thanking God for the invention of the contraceptive pill. She turned her head to the young man nestled beside her, "Shall we go upstairs and you can do it again." She reached down to stroke the flaccid dick, still sticky with his and her cum.

"Yeah," he grinned.

Susan giggled as she made to stand up, but then she turned and moved her head back down close to his ear, "And this time you can do me in the ass."

*

Harrison and Bree lay naked on top of Julie's bed, intertwined in each other's bodies, arms across each other, legs between and hands stroking. It wasn't taking Harrison long to get hard again; not with Bree's encouragement helping him and without a word telling him what she wanted. Her hand was down at his ballsack, tickling and massaging it, before sliding up to his shaft as it harden and moving a finger softly up and down to keep the prick to attention. Her lips and tongue had been doing the work on his pectorals, kissing and licking at the hard muscles, lapping over the smooth, firm chest. Harrison's cock hadn't stood a chance.

He pushed her over onto her back. His hand reached down to her pussy, sliding a finger into the sopping hole, but she didn't hesitate as she opened her legs for the young man. It wasn't that Bree wasn't nervous. She was; she had been a virgin when she married, hadn't cheated and it was the first time anyone had been in her since Rex had died. But the twist of fear that she was feeling in her gut was less than the throbbing feeling of excited anticipation. Whilst Rex had many things which Bree missed and mourned, his average manhood and clumsy lovemaking weren't among them. She opened her legs wider as Harrison moved above her, his large prick pointing straight down at her hole. She moved her hands down and pulled at the lips, expanding the hole to, she hoped, allow the cock easy access. She looked at the hunk above her, "Fuck me," she ordered.

He paused above her, his hands either side of her body and his cock a few short millimetres from her waiting cunt. He grinned, "I am going to fuck you. I am going to fuck you so hard that you'll be screaming and won't be able to walk for a week. I'm going to fuck you until your pussy is raw and you've shrieked so much your larynx is busted. Boy, Bree, am I going to fuck you."

Bree nodded enthusiastically, "Fuck me, fuck me... like a slut." There, she had said it.

He moved down. Bree groaned as he entered her. She had been expecting the cock to stretch her, but even so it was a surprise to have something that big in her and to feel her walls elasticating to take it; the cum soaking out of them to rush over the prong. But she couldn't deny it felt good, especially as it rolled over her clit and made her quiver with excitement. Her hands reached out and grabbed the bedding, instinctively pulling it towards her as the large dick pounded down into her. Her back bent and she moaned, "Oh fuck, that's so good, fuck me like a whore, ram me like a skank. I'm a slut, fuck me, fuck me."

Harrison quickly moved into a rhythm, thrusting down hard and fast, moving with pace as his large member penetrated deep into her wet twat. Bree moved her hands to his back, clawing at the skin with passion, dragging the younger man into her so that his full length was ramming into her cunt. The feeling of ecstasy was intense: mind-blowing and stomach churning - leaving her nerves shredded and her muscles quivering. The hard cock ripped far into her, smashing down over her walls and through her juicy cum, splattering the liquid out to dribble over her quim lips. Bree grabbed the young man harder, screaming, "Go on, fuck my whore pussy, fuck my slutty cunt; fuck it good baby, fuck it good."

His back was slippy with sweat and Bree's hand slid over it as she struggled to get a grip. The perspiration poured from him, dropping onto her body and face; she could taste his salt as well as feeling the wetness against her body. She rammed up to meet him, twisting her back and throwing herself upwards so energetically that the smack of their bodies sounded like gunshots. She was sweating as well, her body burning and soaking, the bedding beneath her damp and stained. The feel of the dick within her was so good, so tight, so hard, she screamed and writhed, thrusting at him, "I'm a slut, fuck me like a skanky slut, just fuck me, I'm a whore."

He didn't reply, just grunting. But his cock rammed down harder, slamming at her clit so hard that Bree was sure it would burst. She didn't care. "Fuck me, fuck my whorey cunt, fuck me tramp twat, fuck me harder, fuck me." The pleasure rushed her, booming and blasting through her body like a series of controlled explosions which suddenly became uncontrolled. Her back bent so much it almost snapped and her hands flailed uselessly as she tried to get a grip on Harrison's back. Her head swung back, pushing deep into the bedding, "Fuuucckkk, aaaaaarggggghhhh, fuuuucckkk!"

For the first time in her life Bree knew what an orgasm was.

And it didn't end there. Harrison continued to hammer into her, thrusting his cock hard against her clit and slamming it into another orgasmic blast and then another, until they all merged together in a kaleidoscope of intense ecstasy. Bree's body ceased to be hers and became a quaking, shivering mess of flesh and muscle, unable to do anything but shriek in pleasure and twist in bliss, "Aaaaarrrghh, aaaaaarggghh," she screamed again.

Harrison was panting as he continued to thrust into the orgasming woman, but it was obvious that the end was near as he sped up. A fact confirmed as he gasped, "I'm going to cum." Barely were the words out that Bree could fill her cunt being filled with his warm cum. She moaned in pleasure as the sticky seed shot into her twat, blast after blast of it. Above her Harrison's eyes were closed and his face contorted. He gave another grunt and a fresh blast shot into her, before he sighed in relief and slid off, his cock as rapidly turning limp as it had turned hard earlier.

Bree lay there looking at the ceiling, wanting to enjoy every last second as she felt the cum slide down her pussy.

*

With Susan's promise Don was hard again by the time they reached her room. There was no sensuous strip-down just a Milf and a toyboy getting fully naked as rapidly as they could, dropping shirts and dresses on the floor, kicking of their shoes and throwing themselves against each other in a passionate explosion of tongue and mouth. Susan could feel the rock hardness of his prick push against her, even as she was so close to him she could feel the iron of his pecs and steel of his stomach. Her pussy was almost literally quivering with excitement as she pushed him back; "I need to quickly prep," she said and walked over to her bottom drawer.

There, hidden under some old jumpers and shirts, so deeply eighties that Julie avoided borrowing them like the plague, were the Milf's sex toys; a couple of dildos, anal beads and a butt-plug. It was the latter she wanted, it wasn't as big as the cock that was going to follow it in the hole, but it would give her ass a bit of a head start. She straightened up and turned to Don so she could see what she had in her hand. He grinned as she confirmed that not only did she have mouth she had the pants to back it up, "You wanna a hand?"

"You just watch for a moment, let me show you where you're going to put that big dong of yours," Susan grinned back. She got onto the bed and slid the plug into her mouth, partly to lubricate it, but partly because she thought it would look sexy for Don to see her suck a toy she was about to place into her butt. He certainly seemed to think so, as he touched his quivering cock and it only seemed to be iron self-control that stopped him beating it until he shot. Susan grinned and lay back, one hand pulling at a cheek, the other pushing the end of the butt-plug in. She moaned as the hard plastic pushed aside her wall and pushed into her. She forced it further in, the plug opening up her ass as it got further in, stretching the bowels in preparation for the main thing. She felt the roundel press against her cheeks, a sign that she could go no more. It wasn't far or deep enough compared to the real thing, but it would have to do -- though there was further prepping she had planned for the huge member.

She got off the bed and onto her knees, "I'll just leave that in for a few minutes, get my ass nice and ready. In the meantime..." she smiled and beckoned Don to come nearer. He immediately strode over, his hard prick levitating in front of her face. Susan's tongue came out and touched it, "Let me oil this up for you."

"It's your ass," agreed Don. He gave a small groan as Susan's mouth slid over his erect member. She pushed her head down far, feeling the large prick going in deeper, pinning her tongue to the bottom of her mouth and pushing at the back of her throat. She gagged a little, sending more saliva over it a wet coating. Then she moved back, looking up at Don who's face was a picture of contentment. She repeated the motion, taking the prick deep into her mouth, as she leaned forward she could feel the butt-plug moving slightly in her ass, doing its job well. Above her Don gave a groan of pleasure.

Susan continued the blowjob for a few moments, she wanted to make sure Don was hard and his cock was so wet it would slide in, but she had to make sure he didn't cum in her mouth. Sure, sometimes a wet sloppy bj was all a woman needed for the perfect night, but not when she was looking forward to getting her ass fucked. She pulled her mouth back one last time, looking approvingly at the large cock, quivering in front of her, dripping saliva. The brunette stood up and pulled at the butt-plug. It came out with a pop. She dropped it on the floor and jumped onto her bed, spreading herself out and gripping her ass cheeks to pull them apart. She turned her head to Don, "You're ready, I'm ready. Now come fuck my ass."

Within seconds he was on her back, his hard, muscular frame pushing at her as he guided the iron slab of meat into her back passage. Susan groaned, clawing at the bed, as the large dick entered her ass. The butt-plug had helped, but even so it was like being pulled in two as the cock carved down deep. Her ass stretched and ached more as Don continued to drive it down, past where the butt-plug had been and into territory, which if not virgin was at least untouched for a couple of weeks. Susan closed her eyes and grunted, she knew what was coming and didn't mind a bit of painful stretching as a prelude to the high-intensity orgasms she'd soon be getting. But as she tensed she could feel Don slow, as if he was concerned that her ass couldn't cope with his big dick. Susan gave another groan and let out a call of encouragement, "Fuck me stud, fuck my ass hard."

He continued working his cock in, sometimes pausing and pulling back to thrust deep down again. The anal walls stretched, letting the saliva soaked slab of sex slide deeper. The young man moved faster, his thrusts harder, pushing further into the wanton asshole. Susan gasped in pleasure as she could feel it move so deep that it was hitting her clit from behind, the blasts of pleasure from the stimulation of her G-spot mixing with the waves of bliss from nerve endings in her ass getting stimulated. She let out a moan, "Fuck my ass harder. Gape it, open it, wreck it."

"No problemo, Susie," gasped the young hunk and he continued to move faster and harder. His hard body whacked against hers, the pecs bouncing as he hit her body and his hard stomach slapping into the small of her back so perfectly that it was like they were almost moulded together. Susan could feel herself being shoved deeper into her soft bedding, her wet pussy soaking the quilt as it pushed into her front hole and her hard nipples warming with the friction as they rubbed against the duvet. She gripped the quilt and gasped, the pleasure was strong and getting stronger. Above her Don was moving quicker and harder, really hammering his rock hard dick as far as it could go and it could go a long way, "This good Susie, this good for you?"

"Oh God this is so fucking good, this is so fucking hard," shrieked Susan as the dick rammed at her ass. She had enjoyed having her pussy ploughed by the huge prick, but this was twice as great, a fantastic blast of orgasmic gratification which raced round her body like a Superbike rally. Don's hard body continued to pound on top of her, with every thrust she could feel his breathe on the back of her neck, coming in short spurts and feel the warmth of his skin, made wet by the sweat soaking it. She screamed again as another wave of pleasure shot round her body, "This is so fucking hot. Ram my ass harder, ram it open. I want to feel it."

Don was grunting in exertion as he gave it his all. Pounding down so hard that the bed creaked and wobbled, its legs shaking like it was in an earthquake and was struggling to stand. Susan was screaming, loud and passionate, a series of cries. Her ass was exploding with joy, a constant series of orgasms flying through her. She could feel the cum pumping from her cunt, making the bed damp beneath her. The strong, hard dick pounded down, hammering her G-spot from behind and blasting her with pleasure. She shrieked again, "Fuuuuuccckkk... this is... fuuuucckkkk, fuuuccckkk, fuuuucckkk!"

LL72
LL72
1,184 Followers