One Night Stand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't want to believe what he'd just witnessed. He tilted his head back and ran his fingers across the puncture wounds on the side of his throat. Two narrow stripes of dried blood ran down the length of his neck to his shoulder. He wasn't having some kind of hallucination. It really did happen.

He sat in his sports car laughing and weeping like some kind of crazed lunatic. His pulse kept a steady beat on the side of his throat. He was alive. He had been mere seconds from death and he could still feel the lonely despair of preparing to meet his fate at the hands of a bloodthirsty female monster. His body began to tremble uncontrollably.

Seth looked up at the stately mansion with its manicured lawns and ornamental shrubbery as he noted the street address. He never again wanted to drive past this house again for as long as he lived. He started his engine, spun the powerful sports car around in the driveway and sped out onto the street of the upper class Brentwood neighborhood. When he reached Santa Monica Blvd, he headed west toward his home at the beach. Trying hard not to think about what happened, even though it was the only thing on his mind.

His thoughts turned to a man by the name of Andre who obviously wasn't as lucky as he was. He had been human. Eventually the poor bastard must have gotten away from Tatiana but obviously not before she turned him into a monster like herself.

Seth would search for a face that looked like his in every crowd from this day on. An intense sadness came over Seth for the stranger. Chrissa must not have been around the fateful night Tatiana chose Andre for her life partner. Seth's heart was heavy for the mysterious undead victim of the night.

He arrived at his Malibu beachfront home just as the sun was beginning to set into the ocean. He sat below his deck overlooking the Pacific and relished the feel of warm sand between his toes as he gazed out at the big orange glowing ball of fire. Never had a sunset been so beautiful.

The water and sky turned to a golden haze before darkness set in when the sun dipped below the horizon. He sat listening to the waves and silently celebrating his mortal soul. He breathed in the salt air and spoke softly to himself.

"Seth, you are one lucky son of a bitch."

The End

12