One-Night Stand Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LL72
LL72
1,179 Followers

The orgasm was so powerful that it left Bree dizzy and so weak she just lay there. Only for a second though and then she recovered, arching herself to meet Jake's downward thrust and gripping his naked buttocks with her thighs to drag him far into her. It was such fun, she cursed herself for spending so long locked in a sex-poor marriage when she could have been out there, getting herself filled by well-hung young studs with no strings attached. Jake was superb, as well, she was lucky she'd chosen him - the others were big, but Jake had two inches on them and knew how to use it as well, slamming his cock into her cunt with such power and vigour she knew she could burst. The orgasms were flooding her, a perfect wave of pleasure, leaving her body warm and flushed and tingly, her cunt aching and stretched and soaked. "Yeah Bree, yeah," Jake panted as his dick connected with her clit again and again, "Yeah, yeah, this is such a fucking fuck."

Beside her she could hear the squeals and gasps from Susan as the brunette took her dick, and over from her the equally loud shrieks and shouts from Gabby as her pick-up slammed at her. It made Bree quiver with excitement, as she thought about what she was going to do next and how she was going to be doing it in the presence of two of her best friends; it made sense since they'd been the ones who'd persuaded her to try it.

She dragged her hands from Jake's back and used them to push up at his shoulders, stopping him coming down. He look momentarily confused, though his bafflement was swiftly replaced with a beaming smile as Bree said, "Do you want to bang me in the butt now?"

"Damn right I do," he said enthusiastically and pulled his prick out of her sopping pussy with a slurp.

"Okay sit on the couch," said Bree, "and I'll ride you like a bronco."

The young man nodded and did as he was told, taking the middle couch of the cushion. He gripped his large dong in his hand as Bree turned her back on him, and taking her ass in her hands, began to lower her backhole on his twelve incher. After Susan and Gabby had encouraged her, following their poker game, to try anal she had been preparing. They have advised her to use a dildo on her back passage before she went to bed and she had borrowed a butt-plug from Susan to stretch the hole when she was doing some chores around the house. It paid off, for an anal virgin her ass was remarkably supple and flexible, the dick starting to push into her hole straight away. It didn't go straight in, but Susan and Gabby had warned her not to expect that. They also, luckily warned her that, at first, it would be eye wateringly tight - and it was.

Bree raised herself, squirming slightly and blinking away the misty water that had appeared in her eyes. She paused before lowering herself on Jake's hard prong again. It squeezed in a little more, making her wince and shudder and gasp. She went up and down, slowly, gradually taking the dick deeper in her ass and wishing she could take it faster and fulfil her promise to ride him like a bronco. Luckily Jake either didn't notice her slowness or didn't mind as he took hold off her waist, gripping it hard and started to work with her, "This is so fucking cool man, your ass is so fucking screwable."

"Yes," Bree moaned, "I want it. I want it all." Quicker than she thought possible she was finding her butt was getting use to the anal invader, the walls stretching to accommodate it and the nerves tingling pleasantly as it brushed over them. She began to move a little faster, not too speedily, but with just enough vigour to allow the dick to move a little further in next time.

"Fuck my ass as well," giggled Gabby as she led Ford over to sit beside his buddy. As he sat down with his dick up the Latino began to lower her ass onto it, taking it in one hand to guide it in as the college student grabbed her sides and kept her in place. She was more experienced than Gabby at taking it in her butt, having had most of her boyfriends (before and after she met Carlos) fuck her butt since she was eighteen. It didn't take long for her to get the dick in her back hole and to start to rock it. "Oh yeah, give it me hard," she squealed, leaning back into Ford's broad chest and bringing her legs up. The young man slid his hands under her thighs and started to pound up, ramming his massive member up her hole. The housewife began to gasp and giggle in pleasure, "That's it big boy, bang my asshole open."

Like Gabby Susan had plenty of anal experience and so it didn't take her long to sit Gavin down on the last couch space and get herself impaled. Unlike Gabby she was happy to take the lead and let her young stud, if not lie back, at least take a more relaxed approach as she started to slide her butt up and down his pussy greased pole. He held her waist, rocking his hips in time with her, his dong spearing up her ass and spreading her tunnel. Susan moaned and gasped, writhing against him, wiggling and rocking to take more with each downward thrust. Despite being the last to sit on her pick-up's prick, she was so active and energetic she was the first to feel his balls under her cheeks and the full length impale her ass. She squeaked in pleasure as she felt it push through her thin wall into her clit, "Fuck, oh yeah, bang my ass, bang it good."

Beside her the other two housewives were moving faster and harder, as there assholes also spread and expanded to take in the full length of the dicks. The three women began to speed up, all three bouncing on the huge dongs, their legs spread out and their pussies quivering. "AAAArrrghh, aarrrggghh! Harder, harder. Oooooh, ohhhhh. This is so good. Fuck me, fuck me," there screams and squeals reverberated around Bree's main room. Up and down they went, Gabby taking back control and the others not giving it up and all of them more than adequately meeting Bree's promise of riding the guys like Broncos. "Uuurrhhhh. AAArrrrghhh. I can feel it. Oh my God, this is so good. I'm loving your big dick."

As she went up and down Bree knew why the others had persuaded her to try anal; her insides were cart-wheeling in ecstasy, churning and leaping with an orgasmic bliss that was so hot it was like she'd caught fire. She was an analholic now she knew, she'd never have enough of big pricks ploughing her pucker. And the best part of loosing her anal virginity - well the second best part after the orgasms - was that she was having her butt pounded with two of her three best friends beside her. She reached out her hands and her friends took them, the three of them wiggling them like in a Mexican Wave as they bounced up and down the dicks, soaking in pleasure.

"Aaaaaarggghh, yessssss, aaaaarggghh," Gabby squealed in pleasure as the dong dug deep up her ass, slapping at her special spot through the thin wall making her shudder as she came. She knew she wasn't the only one have anal orgasms; she could feel the vibrations from Bree as the redhead's nails dug into the Latino's palm. The couch was rocking so much from their combined pleasure, with that of Susan, it threatened to break. Gabby didn't mind, she spread her legs wider so that the they were rubbing against Bree's, their hot, clammy skin brushing together as they bounced. Reaching down between her thighs Gabby began to rub at her cunt. It had been soaking ever since she'd started making out with Ford, but it had got damper and more excited as the evening progressed through her blowing him, to him banging the cunt and now him pounding her tight asshole. She screamed and gasped , "Yessss, aaaarggghh give it me, give it me hard."

"Yeah, fucking yeah," Ford's upward thrusts were almost as violent as her downward blows, the two of them coming together in a frenzy of flesh slapping bangs and slurp as the dick raced up her open asshole. Gabby gripped Bree's hand, squeezing it, as a thank you for allowing her to join Bree and Susan in their pick-up. The redhead squeezed back, before letting out another scream of pleasure. Gabby knew how she felt, their was nothing like a good analising to put you on form; and this was damn good butt-fucking she was getting. A girl could hardly be blamed for enjoying it, Carlos hardly ever fucked her cunt anymore, and as for her ass - well it was at least a month since he'd enjoyed her in that hole. Gabby moved quicker, thrusting her hole down the cock, gasping in pleasure as it was filled and stretched and satisfied.

"I'm gonna cum," gasped Ford, "I'm cumming."

"Aaaawwww, oooohhhh," Gabby moaned as the warm cum pumped into her butt-hole, shooting up deep into her bowels before trickling down as she got up. She stood for a few moments, letting it run down her hole and out of her butt.

She turned to the others, Ford was collapsed against the seat, panting and spent, but Bree and Susan and the other two guys were still going strong, the two Milfs bouncing and squealing, holding each other hands, whilst with their other was rubbing at their juicy cunts. Bree moaned in pleasure, before saying, "Gabby, get my camera. It's in the kitchen, I want some shots."

"Mmnnn yes," giggled Susan, "Pictures."

"Okay," Gabby said. She walked into the kitchen, the cum oozing down her ass as she walked, and picked up the camera. It was a pretty standard digital one, little more than a point and click, but as ex-model Gabby had picked up a lot of hints from her snappers on how to take the best pictures, she was sure she could get some great ones of her friends fucking.

The two housewives were still enjoying their ass-fucking when she arrived back in the room. "Smile," Gabby giggled and took a couple of them just bouncing up and down, trying to make sure she got the huge dicks impaling them in the shot as well. She gestured for them to stop fucking, but remain in situ, as she lifted the camera again, "Bree, Susan, why don't you get closer together, give each other a bit of tongue."

The two housewives looked at each other, a slow smile spreading across Bree's face and a quicker one across Susan's. "I've never kissed another woman before," said Bree.

"It could be a night of firsts," giggled her friend, "I'm up for it if you are?"

Bree nodded a little reluctantly, "Okay, I'll give it a go."

Gabby held up the camera, watching in a viewer as her two neighbours' heads moved towards each other and their mouths met, she clicked the button as their lips opened and they began to kiss each other, sliding their tongues over and under each other. The Latino took a step back to take a few more shots, still taking in Bree and Susan's make out session, their hands resting on each other's titties, but also their spread legs and the muscular male legs underneath them, and the dicks pushing up into the women's assholes. "That's good," Gabby said as Bree and Susan broke away from each other, a broad beam on their faces showing that they didn't regret it.

"Before you carry on, I want to take one more pic," the Latino raised her camera again, "Guys could you lift them up of your pricks so that I can get one of their gaping assholes."

Susan giggled as Gavin reached under her knees and lifted him off his dick; her asshole suddenly felt cold without the dick burning away inside it. But she reached down and pulled at her cheeks, so that Gabby could get the best shot of her open ass, beside her Bree was doing the same, tittering as her cherry popped butthole was displayed for the camera. Susan smiled as Gabby clicked away, the brunette Milf was sure that this was a photo that neither she nor Bree would be sharing with their daughters.

"Hey, that looks good," Gabby smiled as she circled through the pictures, "Don't let me stop you fucking now."

Susan gave a squeal of satisfaction as Gavin re-entered her open asshole. The brief interlude seemed to have reinvigorated them both and they began to pound together even harder than before, Susan sliding up and down his huge dick as he rammed it up into her. She started to rub her pussy, sliding a finger into the hole and trying to feel the dick pounding her through her wall. Her body reverberated as she searched, the hard cock slamming her and making her shudder and shake. She squeaked again, "Fuuuccckk, fuuuccckkk!"

Gabby was taking photos one handed, the other was doing the same in Susan and fingering her wet slit. She was obviously enjoying watching her neighbours being fucked, though probably not as much as she would have enjoyed having one of the huge dicks ploughing into her own backhole. Nor was she the only one enjoying herself, Bree was bouncing up and down as fast as she could, her large titties bouncing as she screamed with enthusiasm. Susan smiled, and not just because her own pick-up had pounded her spot, as she thought how difficult it had been to convince her friend to try it up the ass, and look at her now. She squeezed Bree hand, suddenly squeezing it even tighter as Gavin hammered a new orgasm into her. "Oohhh, ooohhh, yessss, ooooohhh!"

"Fuck, baby, fuck this ass is so fine," Gavin grunted, as he slammed up, his cock ripping deep into her asshole. "It is one fuckable butt."

"Yeah, it is, so screw it open," squeaked Susan, her body thrashing back and forth as the dick went up her. "Ohhhhh, ohhhh, yesssss, aaaarggghhh."

She quivered as she came, the couch creaking beneath her as Bree also screamed and shuddered, the redhead's skin flushed and red. Susan wiped some own sweat from her forehead, still more appeared, trickling down her face faster than she could rub it away. It didn't matter, though, even if the salt stung at her eyes, it was a small price to pay for the blissful pleasure from her ass.

"Oh God, yes, yes," Jake's face contorted as he came, Bree gasping and moaning as well as the goo shot into her ass. Susan carried on bouncing, watching as Bree staggered up, gasping for breath as Jake slumped down on the couch.

"Quick Bree, on your back, let me take a picture of the cum coming out your ass," Gabby squeaked in excitement. Bree did as she was told, smiling for the camera as she lay on her rug and pulled her legs back as far as they could go so that her friend could snap a shot of her gaped open and overflowing asshole.

As she watched her friends Susan fingered her own pussy, pressing at the wall which separated her cunt and ass, as on the other side Gavin treated it as a very bouncy trampoline. The Milf gasped and bucked and moaned as digit and dick met, sending even more intense paroxysms of bliss coursing through her. She shuddered some more and screamed in passion, "Oooohhh, aaaaarggghhh, fuuuckkkk!"

"Yes, dear God, yes, I'm cumming baby," panted Gavin, seconds before he shot his goo into her hole. The semen flooded the back passage, swamping her hole and plastering every millimetre of her tunnel walls in a silvery sheen, before it slowly began to seep out.

"On your back, Susan," Gabby shouted, "Lean back, take your legs, let me get a picture."

Susan rolled onto her rear, pulling her legs back and rocking on the top of her back. Some of the cum seeped back down her hole, some trickled out, she could feel it sliding down between the crack of her buttock cheeks, dripping onto Bree's rug. The redhead would have to clean it tomorrow, and probably her couch, which must have been covered with sweat and cum, his and hers. Susan stayed in position as Gabby snapped away. "That cum looks so yummy," the Latino giggled, "Can I lick it up?"

Susan giggled as she wondered what it would feel like to have Gabby's tongue licking her ass. She guessed she was about to find out, "Yes, sure you can," she smiled as she got onto her hands and knees.

Gabby gave Bree the camera, "Take some shots," she said.

Bree nodded and raised the camera as Gabby took position behind Susan, spreading her cheeks with her hands. The brunette Milf gave a whinny of pleasure as her friend started to lick and lap at her still open butt-hole, the lithe tongue slithering deep in and swirling round the chute as it's owner slurped and sucked at the cum oozing up the passage. Gabby moved faster, her tongue rattling up and down the hole, each lap bringing as much of the salty white goo into her mouth as the Latino could manage. Susan quivered and moaned, "Oh, ohh, oohhh."

It might not be as good as a hard dick pounding her ass, but the soft tongue was an agreeable change, soft and flexible compared to the hard and erect cocks, cleaning and soothing her battered butt. Gabby pressed her face harder between the cheeks, prying them apart and forcing her tongue down deeper, seemingly determined to pick up even the dregs of the cum. Susan's could feel her excitement growing again, a warm buzz developing in her pussy. It was made all the hotter by knowing that Bree was taking photos of her neighbour burying her head in the brunette's ass. Susan closed her eyes and cried out, "Ooooohhh, yes, eat my ass, gobble that cum, slurp it clean."

A wave of pleasure washed through her, making her shudder and quake, her moans loud and passionate. For a few seconds she was lost in the pleasure.

"Oh fuck, yeah, that's shitting hot," Susan opened her eyes as she heard the Jake speak. It seemed that watching Susan getting her ass cleaned out by Gabby had succeeding in making them all hard again, the three guys sitting side by side their erect pricks pointing upwards and trembling.

Bree had also noticed and she put down the camera and scooted over to Jake. Susan watched, as her formerly strait-laced friend, dipped her head and started to take the cock that just been in her ass into her mouth. The redhead began to bob up and down, making slurping noises as she sucked the twelve incher. She reached out to the other two sitting on either side of him and, taking hold of their ten inch dongs, she began to slowly work them up and down in time with her nodding head. Susan giggled, the sight of Bree dealing with the three guys added to the sensation of Gabby's tongue swirling round her ass making her pussy even damper and tingly

The Latino looked up and smiled, "I think that's done. There's not a spot of cum in that butt."

Susan giggled, "Shall we join Bree?"

Gabby licked her lips as she stared at the three rock hard members on display, "Oh, yes. Let's swap guys as well."

The two housewives dropped down beside Bree, their mouths taking over from her hands on Ford and Gavin. The three women's heads bobbed up and down, sucking greedily at the dick, all of them excited by the thought that the rock hard members had been pounding their asses open just minutes earlier. As they sucked their fingers played with their cunts, massaging and rubbing the slick slots, making them even wetter and raising their sexual ardour like a thermometer placed in a hot room.

"Mmmmnn," Bree could see Gabby raising her head from Gavin's cock, leaving a trail of saliva. The Latino looked greedily at her friend as her mouth worked up and down Jake's twelve incher.

Bree's head slipped of her pick-up's dick and she smiled at her friend, "You wanting to swap?"

"I was thinking I might have them together," Gabby said with a grin, "If you and the guys don't mind?"

The two guys nodded enthusiastically. Bree was less keen, she would have been willing to give up Jake, even with his huge dick - she wasn't selfish - but when she'd made the offer she assumed she'd be getting a ten inch cock in return; one she hadn't tried. But now Gabby had made the offer to the two students there was little Bree could do, but pretend to be fine with the idea. She gave a tinkle of a laugh, "Sure, Gabby. That'll be good, perhaps I'll share with Susan."

The brunette gave her an angry eye, as she was obviously enjoying slurping on Ford's cock. But even Susan's math skill would work out that if there were three guys and three women and one of the women took two that would mean the remaining women would have the share the last guy. She moved her head from the dick, leaving it shiny and said, "Come join me Bree, we'll lick this dick together."

LL72
LL72
1,179 Followers