One-Night Stand Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LL72
LL72
1,165 Followers

Her own pussy was tingling, warm and wet to the touch. Bree slid a finger between her labia lips, feeling the dampness of her slick slot. She was ready for a fucking and, judging from the hardness of the two cocks she was servicing, Todd and Mike were ready as well. She went down one last time on Mike's prick before pulling her mouth back with a pop, she looked up at them, smiling greedily, before standing, "I want you to fuck me."

"Which one of us first?" asked Mike, running a hand over his head, pushing the hair backwards and accentuating the receding hairline.

Bree giggled, "When I say I want you to fuck me I mean I want you both to fuck me."

Todd's eyes were open so far it was like they were about to pop, "You mean..." he was unable to complete the sentence.

Bree smiled and walked over to the bed, "I mean I've two holes." In case they still didn't get it she put her hands on her cheeks and spread her buttocks open, revealing the second, tight, fuckhole.

The two studs didn't need any further invitation and within moments Mike was on the bed, Bree straddling him, pushing her pussy down his large cock as behind her Todd was starting to push his equally large dick into her asshole. Bree groaned in pleasure as he pushed in, first the tip and then the shaft. The young man's pressure shoving her wet pussy down his friend's dick, so soon she was fully impaled on it. She gripped the quilt, "Oh, yes, give it me Todd, baby, give me your dick."

On the bed opposite Gabby was replicating her actions, lowering herself onto the waiting cock as Chris's olive brown member was slowly pushed into her tanned ass. The hot Latino moaned, "That's good. I'm greedy though, so I want it all, deep and hard."

The young men started thrusting, four dicks slamming at four holes. Bree and Gabby gasped and squealed as the large cocks went further into them, the hunks soon getting into a rhythm and giving the housewives the full length. "Ooohhh, yeesss, fucckk," squealed Bree as both her holes were filled. Feet away Gabby squeaked and shrieked in response as she too was slammed. The hunks gripped the women, their hands grabbing waist and butt and breast as they rode them, slapping their dicks into the holes. Bree grunted in excitement, working her body in unison with the dicks hitting her above and below, doing her part to keep them all in time. Her fingers clenched at the bedding, pulling at the material, "Ooohhh, uuuurrrhhh, fuck, give it me, give it me so hard."

"Shit. Yeah. Fuck. This is fucking hot," grunted the guys, still obviously unable to believe their luck even as they made a housewife sandwich of the two women. Their hard dicks slammed in and out of the holes, sending Bree and Gabby into orgasmic delight, making them buck and squeal and come. The young men, encouraged, pounding harder, their muscular thighs beating at the women, above and below, as they thundered on, hammering, slamming, thrusting deep and hard.

"Aaaaarrrghh," cried Bree as the orgasmic pleasure swept through her. The two dicks were squeezing at her, filling her so completely it was like concrete was being poured into her holes, except this was a concrete filled with pleasure. She now knew why Susan and Gabby swore by double-penetration; they told her two dicks was twice the pleasure. She hadn't been convinced until she'd tried it tonight; though truthfully she still thought they were wrong - having two hunks ram their dicks into her wasn't doubling her ecstasy, it was at least tripling it. She raised her head and screamed, howling like a wolf at the moon, "AAAAArrrrghhh, fuuuuucckkkk, aaaaarrrghhh!"

Over the other bed Chris grunted and panted, his face turning and twisting as he came, spurting his goo over Gabby's lower back and butt cheeks, the silvery tendrils sliding quickly down her waist and sides as she continued to ride Liam like he was a bronco. Chris got off the bed and wiped sweat from his forehead, standing alone in the middle of the room like a gatecrasher at a party who knew no-one. Not for long though, Bree was enjoying her DP a lot, but last time Gabby had gone airtight and had sworn by it. She stilled the studs hammering her long enough to call out to Chris, "Come over here and join us; I'll use my mouth to get you hard again."

"Fucking hell Bree," Todd gasped in astonishment, "You know it's just been in your friend's ass?"

"I know," laughed Bree, "and I also know when you come Gabby will return the favour and suck your prick back to hardness."

Chris got on the bed, standing in front of her. Even without her tongue he was starting to get hard, just the thought of ass to mouth doing the work. Bree opened her mouth and slid her lips over his large member. It's flavour was salty and bitter, but if it wasn't the most nicest thing she'd ever tasted the feel of the cock in her mouth made up for it - Gabby had been right about how good it felt with all her holes blocked up and in use. Behind her Todd started to ram down again and Mike took the hint as well, gripping Bree's back as he started to thrust up again. The Milf rocked between them, her head bobbing as she sucked the dick in front of her, making it even harder, like it was iron. Chris grabbed the back of her head, pulling her forward so that he was deeper in her mouth, the huge prong pressing at her cheek and threatening to slide to her throat.

"Fucking hell, fucking hell," grunted Chris as Bree tongued at his prong, slurping away his cum and the flavour of Gabby's ass. "Fucking hell, this is fucking great. You suck fucking hot cock."

Bree would have smiled at the compliment if she was able to, but she had no intention of emptying to her mouth to do so. The ecstatic pleasure flowed through her as her cunt and ass were whacked hard, with Chris in her mouth the orgasms seemed even more intense, as if being unable to let them out with a scream kept the pleasure reverberating round her body like balls on a pinball machine. She shuddered and shook, coming again and again and hoping that it would last forever.

It couldn't and it didn't. It was only minutes after Chris joined them before Todd grunted and gasped, and unable to pull out in time, shot his load down into her ass. The warm wet semen trickled down the hole, sliding deep down into her bowels and leaving the tunnel coated in his goo. She felt a moment of irritation that he had messed up her back passage instead of doing what his friend had done with Gabby and shooting over her back, especially as Chris said. "Yewww, Todd. I'm not going in after you."

"Hey, I don't mind," said Mike from beneath her, "It just helps lube up her ass."

Even for Mike's huge dick Bree felt her butt had been opened enough by Todd's pounding not to need any lubrication, but at the same time she wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth. She brought her head back from Chris's dripping dick "Okay let's swap position, Chris you get my cunt so lie down, Mike, my butt is yours."

The two guys moved with alacrity, Chris getting himself down on the bed and Mike moving behind her so that as soon as she impaled herself on his friend's big dong he was taking her from behind. Bree grunted in pleasure as the two huge pricks slid down her holes. Both tunnels were so stretched from the hammering they had already received that the thick members, despite their girth, were quickly pushing balls deep and Bree was getting the full benefit. She shuddered and gasped, screaming out, "Fuck me, fuck me hard!"

They did so, both studs slamming into her fuckholes with a violence and vigour, stretching and stimulating the walls. Bree screamed and shrieked, her body rocking in pleasure. She knew she was a slut, that her prim exterior was only a front, but she didn't care. Or rather she did; she loved being a slut, taking hard dicks in the most kinky and depraved fashion, cumming repeatedly and keeping the hunks hard and satisfied with her skills. Chris carried on thrusting, like he hadn't blown a load five minutes before, Mike thrust into her, ignoring the wet gooey cum still coating her anal chute. She screamed louder, "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck my holes so fucking hard they split."

On the other bed Todd was withdrawing his dick from Gabby's mouth as her friend swapped positions. Unlike with Bree it was her who swivelled so that Liam's cock popped out of her cunt and she lowered herself down on him. She quickly got into a rhythm with her reverse anal cowgirl, moaning loudly, "Ooohhh, urrrhhhhh yes, yes." Then as she lowered herself all the way down Liam's dick, she beckoned Todd, "Fuck me, fuck my cunt." The young man needed no second invitation, joining his friend in penetrating the sexy Latino housewife. Gabby's back arched and bent, Liam reaching up and grabbing her titties to keep her on. "Oooohh," she moaned, "OOOohhhh, that's it." Todd pounded in.

The four guys thrust hard and fast, ramming their big cock into the housewife holes with all the vigour they could muster, pounding deliciously deep, filling ass and pussy with large, thick dick. "AAAArrrghhh, fuuucckkk, yesssss," Bree and Gabby screamed and squealed, their bodies jolting as they were pounded like the meat between two slices of bread. Their screams left no doubt of their wants "Aaaaarrrghhh, yesssss, fuuucckkk meeee haaaarrdd!"

The young college studs did as the older women asked, hammering down and up, grunting and panting as they gave Bree and Gabby what they wanted. Bree could feel the orgasms swamping her, an almost continuous wave of pleasure, which built higher and higher and then exploded, before restarting and climbing swiftly again. Her ass ached and her pussy was sore, her vocal chords were strained like an Opera Singer after a peak performance and her back was stretched like she was a gymnast who had just won an Olympic Gold. But the twitches and pains were worth it; she screamed again, even louder, "AAAarrrrrghhh fuuuccckk, aaaaaargghh yesssss!"

It was probably a coincidence, but as she let out the animal yowl Mike released himself, grunting and swearing, "Fuck yes, fuck yes, fuck yes," as he pumped his seed into her ass. For the second time that night Bree felt the warm gush of a guy's cum filling her butthole, soothing the aches and spurting down deep into her bowels. Mike groaned some more as he released the last spurts, pulling his prick out of her.

"You know what to do, come let me suck it back," giggled Bree. She paused riding Chris long enough for Mike to move from front to back, her tongue sweeping out over his cock allowing it barely enough time to go flaccid. Swiftly it hardened again as she wiped at the cum. She grinned up at it him, "I'm going to suck your big dick until you cum again."

"Shit, okay," Mike nodded enthusiastically as Bree's lips closed round his hard member and she began to suck at it quickly and vigorously.

At the same time she resumed bucking on Chris. "Yeah, yeah, shit, yeah, fuck me Bree, fuck me," he grunted as he began to push up into her as well. Bree felt his huge member thrusting deep into her pussy, hitting her G-spot and making her quiver with excitement. It was only a shame that her mouth had no erogenous zones, she thought, as she took Mike so deep that his prick was pressing her cheek out so that she looked like a squirrel with a nut. Chris rammed harder, slamming himself balls deep, "Yeah, baby, fuck, this pussy is so fucking hot."

"AAArrrggghhh yes," on the other bed, Gabby was screaming in orgasmic ecstasy as Todd pulled his cock pulled his cock out of the Latino's pussy and coated her titties and chest with cum, pumping the dick until it could spurt no more. Gabby continued to bounce hard on Liam's dick, ramming her asshole down his prick. Some of his friend's cum was dripping onto him, but the young man was so engrossed in butt-fucking Gabby that he didn't care. She screamed again, her back arching and then rolled off Liam, his wet cum bubbling from her ass.

Bree went faster, her and Chris crashing together like waves against rocks. Her large titties bounced and jiggled as she went down and up; his firm stomach heaving and rising as he panted with exertion. Harder and faster they went, the dick pounding deep into her cunt. She could feel it, feel the thickness stretching her walls, the length penetrating deep into her. She rode it like she was a champion show jumper and he was a pure bred stallion. Her hands clawed at his chest, his gripped her side and back, driving her down. "Fuccckkk, aaaaarghhhh, aaaaarggghhh," she screamed and came, came and screamed, "Aaaaarrrghhh, fuuuucckkk, aaaaaarggghh"

"Shit, yeah, fuck shit, I'm gonna cum, I'm cumming," Chris grunted and Bree could feel his body shudder as he released. The cum blew into her pussy, swamping it with his seed, filling it with goo. As she got off him it dribbled down, sliding over her lips, the sperm smearing them with its white sticky mess. "Fuck," he groaned, "Fuck that was fantastic."

"For me too," said Bree and then looking round at the other young men, she added, "From all of you."

"Seconded," said Gabby, "That was such a great fuck."

The two housewives smiled, their desperation for hard dick sated for this night at least.

LL72
LL72
1,165 Followers
12