One-Night Stand Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LL72
LL72
1,185 Followers

Suddenly Leroy was out of her. Bree only had seconds to wonder why he was stopping before the answer became clear, "Don't want to fill up your cunt," he grunted as he pointed his dick over her midriff. With a few swift jerks he let if off, the cum blasting out in torrents to splatter over the dress which was wrapped round her middle. There was plenty of it as well, the young man's balls being full of sperm, it soaked the dress, leaving little silvery puddles in the fold, which ran down the creases like a molten white silver.

"Who's next?" giggled Bree. Before anyone could answer she got up and removed her dress, to stop it getting further cummed on; it was expensive. She looked around for somewhere to place it, before deciding the only relatively clean spot, was the van's floor. She skipped barefoot over the cracked tarmac, folding the dress and placing it on the sheet covering the van. It'd definitely need to go to the laundry...

She turned back to the mattress, two guys were already standing on it, looking like they were about to go toe to toe for the honour of being the next to fuck her Milf pussy. She smiled, "No need to fight, there will be plenty of me for all of you."

"Yeah, okay then," said one of them, stepping back like a gentleman to allow his buddy the chance to be next to gangbang Bree.

The redhead grinned and walked over to the mattress, placing her hand on the young man's firm chest, she could feel the excited beat of his heart, as she slid her palm over his pecs, gently pushing him down, "I'll go on top, I don't want to tire you out before I've got my fill."

"You won't," the young stud said, but he still got down onto the mattress. Bree smiled and moved over him, knowing he was looking up and seeing her shaven snatch in all its sexiness. She grinned, rubbing it gently for a moment and letting him and his buddies get a glimpse of the pink as she opened it. Then she started to lower herself down, two fingers splaying open the hole as it descended on the massive rod. The guy squirmed as she pressed down on him, she knew how he felt - the mattress might be serviceable as a fuck pad - it was better than the hard tarmac, but it still left a lot to be desired in comfort. It was one of the reasons she had wanted to go on top, though not the only one...

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, ram it up me stud," she groaned as she began to ride him fast, slamming her pussy as far down his meaty cock as she could manage, and soon she was managing a lot. The young man was thrusting up, gripping her waist and levering himself in, the two of them smacking together like clappers. Bree moved harder and harder, enjoying every second of the fucking. And even when he was spent there was more to come and cum; all around her, just feet away were the hard dicks of the remaining stallions, all pointing towards her like signposts pointing the way to the promised land.

She bounced faster, impaling herself deep on the dick. As she did so she slowly raised her ass upwards and slid her hands round to her cheeks; there was a second reason she'd gone for that position. She pried apart the buttocks, exposing her tight back hole between the round mounds, "I can take another, boys... who wants it?" it was like asking a crowd of ten-year olds whether they wanted ice-cream. There was almost a stampede, but Bree caught the eye of the guy who been standing on the mattress before giving it up, he deserved a reward, so she smiled at him and said, "You?"

He nodded enthusiastically, "Fuck yeah." She turned her head back to her front as he stepped behind her. Within seconds she felt strong hands pulling apart her cheeks and then a huge, thick, meaty prick pushing at her hole. She moaned in excitement as it entered her; it had been at least a week since she'd been fucked there and whilst dildoing in her bed at night had kept the hole sprightly and springy the real thing still stretched her. It felt good.

"Ooooohhhhh, urrrrhhhh, urrrrhhhh," she rode the dick below and slammed back into the one behind her, her body moving in a circular movement between them. The two black studs were doing their bit as well, thrusting and pounding into her so that she felt she was going to be split. Her body rocked between them, her pussy and ass enjoying the attention. Her gaze zoomed round to the other guys all standing around waiting for their turn, their big cocks pointing at her like pistols. She licked her lips and smiled; she still had one more hole to fill.

"Come here," she gasped at the nearest bloke and as he stepped forward she opened her mouth and slid her lips round his cock. There was no way she could get it all down, but he didn't seem to mind, grunting in pleasure as she encased his prick. Her head bobbed back and forth to the same rhythm as her fucked body as the three large members used her holes. Susan and Gabby would be so jealous, she thought, and impressed as well, here she was airtight with three big dicks and there were plenty more still waiting. Her hands reached out and she stroked two of the nearest, her fingers sliding over them as she moved from a gentle massage to a hard grip, jerking at them. Five cocks, and more to cum.

"You dirty whore." "Fuck those guys." "Shit, Bree, you're the biggest slut I've seen." "Five fucking dicks that's something." "Ride it bitch." All around her the gang members shouted encouragement interchanged with sexually charged insults. It all made Bree even hornier, spurring her on to ride and jerk at the dicks harder.

The guy in her ass came first, spurred on by the tightness and the enthusiasm with which she was smacking her butt down his members. Bree could feel the first touch of cum drooling out, spurting as he quickly dragged it out and blasted the majority of his cum over her cheeks and lower back. That was considerate, she thought, leaving her ass ready for the next guy. She started to push the cock out of her mouth so she could invite the next one into her ass, but she didn't need to bother. "I'm in," came a voice and she felt another hard cock pushing into her butthole, spreading the walls and plundering down.

The young stud began to pound her with unseemly enthusiasm, grabbing her waist and levering himself in and out. It seemed to revitalise the guy below her who upped his speed and power, pounding his dick into her pussy in competition with the ass-fucker. Bree would have cried out in pleasure if her head wasn't bobbing up and down the cock in her mouth, her lips encased tightly round the dark meat. The guy she was sucking grunted, "Fuck, slut, I'm going to cum."

He pulled out his cock and pointed it at Bree, jerking it hard and fast. "Shoot it over my face," said Bree, unnecessarily as that was the guy's intention. Indeed, even as the words came out, so did his cum, a jet stream of sperm blasting over her face and hair. She stuck out her tongue to lick at the salty seed as it dripped down her cheeks and over her chin. But she only had moments to do so before one of the men she'd been jacking moved to the front and presented his dick for her mouth. "Let me take that," said Bree and slid her mouth round.

If the big-dicked hunk before had let her do the work, the newcomer was more energetic. He gripped the back of Bree's head and began to thrust forward, pounding her dick into her mouth. The large prick stretched her jaws and slammed towards her throat. She gagged a little, covering it with saliva, but made no attempt to pull back. As far as Bree was concerned, this was a fuckfest where the guys could use her slutty body as they would, treating her to their big dicks in multiple, and exciting ways. Seeing that she was taking it the young stud moved even faster and harder, pounding her face like it was her pussy. It was so hard she had to let go off the remaining dick in her hand or risk ripping it off. The stud in front of her rammed forward. Bree gagged and choked, her eyes, already widened from the butt-pounding she was getting opening further and misting with water. Her make-up ran and her lip-gloss smeared round her lips. Behind and below her the hunky black studs using her other holes slammed with increase vigour.

Around her the other young men shouted, "Look at that slut go." "Fuck her face, man." "Harder, give it her harder." "Bang that ass deep." "My turn next, I'm gonna get me some pale white ass." "I wanna fuck her face, that whore can blow." It could have been Bree's imagination, but she was sure that there were more voices than before. She couldn't look round to see, her face stuck down on a dick, but looking from the corner of her tear stained eyes she was certainly getting the impression that the crowd of naked young black men was growing. She smiled inwardly, more dick for her.

"Shit, fuck, man," the guy she was sucking suddenly gasped. He whipped his dick out of her mouth. She barely had time to look at the thick slab of meat before it was pumping, exploding yet more cum on her face. "Shit, shit, shit," he continued to gasp as his cock spurted all over.

"Fuck, I'm cumming " shrieked the hunk behind her, even before his buddy had finished emptying his load. His cum blasted over her thighs and legs as he jerked it out, leaving it ready or the next go.

"Hey, Bree, I want some of that ass," it was the guy beneath her.

The Milf nodded and picked herself up, cum dropping from her as she did. "What position?" she asked.

"Hell, I'm comfy down here. Get that white butt down on my dick," he said.

Bree did as he said, lowering herself backwards onto him, her ass going down towards his prick. It entered easily, the two earlier dicks had left it wide and loose, perfectly shaped to slide in another huge dong. She groaned as she went down, feeling the ass's third prick of the evening enter her. Her hands reached backwards to the lumpy mattress, feeling the springs and torn cloth against her palms. Her feet touched at the same time, positioning her as a reverse square, her body lifted upwards as the young stud began to pound her.

She briefly had time to glance around. Her suspicion was correct, the number of guys had increased, it had to be at least in double figures now and even as she looked another two hunky young black men appeared round the back of the van, one with his arm round a pretty black girl. Bree grinned in excitement, as her view was blocked out as another guy moved in front of her. "Is this hole free?" he asked, more politely than Bree expected.

"Yes," she moaned, "Nail it."

The young man pushed his huge cock into her, driving her down on to the guy fucking her. Bree groaned out in pleasure as once again two dicks rammed her holes. The two studs slammed hard, like they were practised at it. Bree's feet scraped over the mattress as her hands tried vainly to grip it, "Oooohhh, aaaaargghhh, fuuuckkkk, yesssss."

"Suck on this slut," a cock was waved in front of her face. Bree tried to reach for it, but she wasn't in the right position, her head wouldn't go back far enough

But inspiration struck and she lowered her head so that it was just inches above the stud below her. She looked up at the naked black man pointing a huge dick at her and smiled, "Come down and fuck my whore face."

"God dammnit, slut, you're making me work for it," he seemed affronted, but did as she suggested, standing above her and lowering his haunches to stick the huge cock in his mouth. Despite his lack of manners Bree opened her mouth to receive him. His large member stretched her lips and pushed at her throat. She gagged over his dick, lubricating it, swallowing more as she was pounded up from below and then sliding down as the guy in her pussy hammered her down.

"Look at that bitch go." "Fuck Del, give it her good." "Three fucking cocks at once, that's one slutty Mom." "Fucking hot as hell as well, she's a shitting dick machine."

One after another the guys fucking her came, being replaced by others. The one banging her face didn't bother to remove it before he came, or warn her, leaving her choking as the salty cum blasted into her mouth and down her throat. She swallowed some and spat the rest out, like a geyser of white goo from between her lips, the sperm falling down her chin and over her neck. The others exploded over her chest and tits and over her back. New dicks came into her, pounding her holes, penetrating deep and driving her into yet more orgasms.

Soon she was on her side, her front and back holes being pounded by huge dicks, her hand reached up above her jerking a third. Her mouth was free and she screamed in pleasure, "Aaaarrgghhh. Fuck me. Fuck me like a hooker. I'm a nympho slut who wants your big black cocks. Fill me with your massive dicks. Take me hard, cum all over me, make me your whore."

The guys did as she asked, thrusting deep into her and ramming her holes. The guy in her ass exploded in their, the cum oozing out as he withdrew. For a few seconds she thought that might put off anyone else fucking her, not wanting to stick their cock in someone else's sloppy seconds. She needn't have worried, she was turned onto her elbows and knees so the cum slide down her bowels as she was leant forward and then another dick was slammed into her She squealed in excitement "That's it fuck it. Fuck my holes."

Then someone lifted her up by the shoulders, so she was straight again and there was a dick in front of her mouth. Bree knew what to do and took it between her lips; it's top was salty and the rest bitter, the taste of someone who had cum after screwing her in the ass. Bree didn't stop, a little ATM action never hurt anyone she reasoned, at least not that she knew off. And anyway it was empowering and gratifying that she was so hot a guy would want her twice. From the number of dicks that entered her he wasn't the only one. She was shifted position again and again, spit roasted and dp'd and made airtight, on her back and on her front and on her hands and knees. At one point she even had two dicks slamming into her twat at once, stretching the slick slot like it hadn't been stretched since Danielle had come out of there. As she came she wondered if Susan or Gabby had ever been double-fucked in their pussy, she'd ask later. "AAAAarrrghhh, yesssssss, aarrrrgggghhh."

"Fuck, fuck, you're so hot." "I can't believe how wet this cunt is." "This asshole is so fucking loose, it so easy." "Shit, slut, I'm gonna blow." Hunk after hunk came; their large dark dongs exploding pale, silvery white goo. A few came in her, their seed filling her holes, dripping and sliding out as she shuddered from another cock. But most came over her, blasting their cum with wild abandon all over her dick-ravaged body, over her face, her tits, her smooth pale stomach, her deep red hair. Until she was covered in it, the cum smeared over her like she'd been rolling in it. Her make-up, so carefully applied was ruined and her hair, normally straight and neat, was sloppy and messed up, globules of cum sticking clumps of it together. And still she was pounded, screaming in pleasure as yet more guys took her holes.

"Look at that slut go, I'm gonna to take a picture," a pretty black girl held up her phone and snapped a shot of the cum-covered redhead being made airtight.

"Me too," said her friend and snapped a photo of the guy she'd arrived with slamming Bree's cunt with his huge dick.

The guy in her mouth, pulled out, exploding his cum over her face and hair. Bree shrieked in enjoyment and then turned to the two teenage girls, "Take more. Send them to my phone. I want souvenirs."

"Sure, slut, what's your number," said one of them.

Bree just had time to tell her before another cock was presented to her and she gripped her lips round it greedily. She wanted proof for her friends of what a great evening she had without them; she was no longer a prim housewife, but a super-slut, an even bigger and hornier nympho than they were; up for anything, including multiple dickings. The two teens snapped away as Bree continued to get fucked in all her holes, one at a time, two at once, three together. More cum blasted down her ass and cunt, more shot over her face and tits, covering her in sperm, like she was a melting snowman. Virtually every dick she sucked had the unmistakable flavour of cum, showing that they'd fucked her once already, and many had the bitter taste of her ass. She sucked them all.

Gradually the gangbang wound down, all the guys had cum at least a couple of times, many three, some even four. Bree wasn't sure how many different dicks she'd had, some had arrived after the fucking had started and many had left once they'd fucked her to exhaustion. But as the last cock pulled out of her ass after shooting it's load in their she estimated that it was well over a dozen, may be even close to twenty. She put her head up, only the four guys with the van and one of the mattress carriers were left, all of them were part dressed apart from the guy who'd just cum in her butt. She looked round at them, smiling as the cum dripped from all her holes, "Any more?" she asked hopefully.

"We're done Bree," said the driver. "Fuck that was some night."

"Yes," Bree agreed.

"Can I get a lift to my Gran's?" said the guy who'd just been pounding her ass.

"Yeah," the driver nodded and pointed to a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt, folded on the ground, "Yours."

Bree looked round for her own clothes. At some point of the night her shoes had been kicked to the side of the alley and were lying up-ended amongst the trash. Her dress despite her neatly folding it someone had decided it made a useful rag; it was crumpled and sticky where it had been used to wipe dicks clean. She'd probably have to dispose of it, there was no way she could take a dress so filthy with dick spill and stinking of sex to her cleaners. But it would do until she got home. She sat on the lumpy mattress, getting dressed as the studs got into the van and drove away.

It had been a more perfect night than she had thought possible, and Bree was sure she'd be looking around for a black gang gang-bang in the future.

*

LL72
LL72
1,185 Followers
12