One Night Stand For Life

Story Info
Shanice fell in love with her one night stand.
2.1k words
1.83
13.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shanice was at her best friend Pooh's house all day and night. When she originally went over there it was supposed to be just to drop something off. They were eating when she first got there: even though they had just eaten her daughter was trying to eat everybody else's food. So Shanice asked Pooh if she would go with her to the store so her daughter wouldn't be in everybody else's face while they were eating. Pooh didn't want to go because she felt like she would look fat walking down the street eating her king burger.

"Girl, we are driving. What do I look like walking to the store?"

"O, well let me get my shoe's on."

15 minutes later still waiting for her she is on the phone in the bedroom talking to her ex boyfriend.

"Pooh what the fuck are you doing?"

"O shit! I'ma call you back." she hangs up the phone. "My bad girl I got caught up in the phone and lost track of time."

They went to the store finally and some Indian people owned the store and you could tell by the odor surrounding us. I don't know why a country's culture will allow their people to smell like that. Shanice and Pooh were joking on the smell for a few minutes until the man gave them another reason to laugh.

"You ^^^^^^^^^^?"

"What?"

"You ^^^^^^^^^^?"

"Pooh, what did he say?" The other man that was in there got annoyed that we couldn't understand him and finally spoke up and said something.

"Golly can't you understand English? He said do you pay with cash or credit today?" He had her putting her head back like turtle's do when they feel threatened.

"O, I'm sorry cash sir!"

They got our stuff and quickly walked-off with big ass smirks on there faces. They sat in the car for a few minutes just laughing. Until some crazy shit happened. Both of the Indian men came running out with bats. They just started to swing at some man that was coming up close to the car. You stole my skittles is what they kept saying over and over again. It happened so fast that Shanice and Pooh had no idea whether to drive away or just stay there. There swings started to get wilder. They started up the car and backed up as fast as they could. When they got back there were 3 more kids that had been dropped off. All the kids stayed there for about an hour or two they played with Shanice daughter. When all the other kids were leaving Shanice's sister came to get her niece for the night.

"Shanice go outside and wait for BJ and Cam to come up"

"Who the fuck is BJ and Cam?"

"You know BJ and Cam, BJ that graduated last year and chilled with Fred and I know you seen Cam around the school before he graduated."

"Ight, whatever."

BJ and Cam pull up, she does remember BJ and she had seen Cam around.

"Hey BJ, Hey Cam even though I don't know you!"

"Hey what you been up too?"

"Nothing, for real."

"O dat's cool, where Pooh at?"

"She in the house, so y'all gon' come in?"

"Are we allowed to?"

"Yea, now come on."

Shanice went back into the house before them. She had got all the way upstairs then she remembered that she was going to have to lock the doors. Shanice got up and made her way back downstairs. When Cam was outside in the car she didn't really get that good of a look at him. But she got a better look at him when she passed him at in him the staircase. OMG he has on long dreads and on top of his dreads he is sexy in the face. Went sat there and watched Hancock for a few minutes while they rolled up. Shanice kept on sending Pooh text msg's about Cam while they where smoking after the blunt was done and they had a minute to saver the weed, Pooh did what she does best and put a bitch on blast.

"So Cam, my friend wants the goods, so what's good." He laughs looks at Shanice and says, "for real it's whatever, we can do it if you want to."

Shanice jumps up and grabs his hand and takes him to the bedroom. He is just standing there in shock like he is surprised that she just came out ad said that she wanted to have sex with him. After Shanice got the room ready to do what they had to do, she pushed him down on the bed and tried to take his belt off. But he eventually had to do it himself after he took his belt off she removed every article of clothing off his waist. She laid him back down on the bed got down on her knees and began to suck his dick with every up and down motion she could feel his dick grow bigger and bigger in her mouth. It took a while to get him almost all the way hard, when she was almost there she had to stop because her mouth got a really bad case of cotton mouth. Obviously she couldn't finish the job with a completely dry mouth.

"Shit I'ma be right back I gotta go get some water."

When she walked out the bedroom Pooh looked at her with a look on her face like I know Cam ain't done yet. She just smiled got her water and went back to the room. By the time she had got back his dick had got completely soft again. "WOW!" She thought. She drank some of her water and went back to work sucking his dick for a good 6 minutes. But his dick wasn't trying to get hard. Shanice was still trying and then suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"Who is it?"

"BJ, let me talk to Cam real quick?"

"Cam yo friend wants you!" Cam makes his way to the door.

"What nigga?"

"Can you take me to the store real quick?"

"Man, for what?"

"You know for what!"

"Ight man give me 10 minutes."

Cam makes his way back to the bed by Shanice he laid back on the bed as if he was waiting for Shanice to go back to work. "Just go ahead and take him to the store now cause I'ma be mad as hell if I get your dick up and then you gotta go take him to the store.'

Pooh knocked on the door after the boys left. "So we were sitting on the couch watching the prom queen video?"

"......... They have a video for that song?"

Yea, bitch just listen to me. He told me how he's always wanted to fuck me. You know me I wasn't trying to play him. So I was down, I started to suck his dick. Shanice first of all his dick won't even that big, but maybe he know how to work it. I got his dick hard and he tried to put it in. And I'm like what the fuck do you think you're doing?"

"Wow, he thought you were going to let me hit it raw."

"Yea, bitch you know Beans is the only nigga that I let fuck this shit raw."

"I know, with Cam it's a completely different story because he has a big ass dick, IDK what was wrong though cause I couldn't get his dick up and finally when I did have his dick up almost all the way my mouth got dry and I had to come get some water."

"Bitch when you came out there 8 minutes after y'all went in the room I was like I know my nigga Cam not done yet."

"Bitch you dumb. Then when I got back his dick was soft again. But I was still about to suck his dick until he got hard cause I want his dick that much. But then this nigga BJ came knocking at the damn door. So I didn't even want to hurt my own damn feelings, so I just told him to take him now."

"Well I think that's them at the door." Pooh left the room to let the boys back in. Cam came in a few seconds after.

He sat next to Shanice: she jumps off the bed and gets back in position and starts to suck his dick. Shanice considered herself as the dick sucking champ, her damn motto was I can make any nigga cum with the power of the tongue.

"Honestly, I don't think you wanna fuck me.'

"Naw, I do, it's just awkward because......never mind.'

"Naw just go ahead and tell me."

"I'm not like all these niggas who just go around fucking any and every random bitch just to get my dick into something. Plus I just got out of a 3 year relationship. So you would be the first girl that I would be doing."

"O, well we can try again some other time if you want or not.'

Just as Shanice was getting up to give him a hug to let him know that she understands and isn't really mad. He push's her back down and lay's her on the bed. Get's on his knees and he give's Shanice a look like he was about to say some sexy shit. Instead he say's, "you clean right!" Shanice just nodded. He inhales her pussy aroma and licks her clit one time and let's out a soft moan. He sticks his tongue deep into her pussy, as his tongue goes around her pussy walls he rubs his nose on her clit. OMG this nigga knows how to work his tongue. Shanice kept on trying to move away, he put his arms under her legs and wrapped them around her thighs so she couldn't go anywhere. He pulled her closer after he had a god grip, so she could get a better feel of his tongue. She was trying to squirm away even more now, she is grabbing the sheets, her chest, finally she gives in and takes it all in. He starts sucking and nibbling on her clit she has no choice but to hold his head right there until she comes.

"OWWWWWWWWWW shit!" When he felt her about to come he started to come he started to nibble on her clit more frequently. He had two fingers deep in her pussy making circles. Then he stops right before she comes. He stands up and she looks down his dick is as hard as it wanna be.

She knew after he got the condom on he was about to put his dick in her but she wasn't ready for that. When his dick went into her pussy she wasn't ready, he had to force it in because her hole wasn't that big. After he got his dick in he had a mean stroke. He was pumping and every time he pumped. Shanice let out a small moan. To give her a better feel of his dick he lifted her legs up onto his shoulders and held her waist and lifted it. Now when he started fucking her again she tried to pull down but he had a tight grip. And her pulling down made him fuck her harder Shanice couldn't do anything but moan.

He had her get on her hands and knees so he could hit it from the back. He started strokin, she didn't have a pillow handy to moan into because she felt like she was going to scream out. Every time he stroked she went forward and her head hit the wall, she wanted the full effect of his dick so she held her pose.

"O my god!", he stops.

"You okay baby girl?"

She say's with a deep breathe in her chest, "yea!"

He was about to cum so he grabbed her waist and started pumping harder and faster. That lasted for about 5 minutes, then he grabbed her shoulders pushed her back onto his dick. As she went back on his dick he did hard thrust deep in her pussy. He came, threw the condom off, he still had some cum dripping from his dick. She gave the tip one good lick then she indulged his whole dick. Until she got every drop of come off.

After Shanice finished licking his dick she laid back onto the bed. Cam opened her legs and got on top of her. They laid there getting to know each other. We had to wait a few minutes after we got done fucking cause Pooh was fuckin BJ. After we laid there for 10 minutes we got up and got dressed cause BJ and Pooh should be done by now.