One Night Stand Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My tongue kept breaking contact from her pussy as Jack's fierce pounding was making my entire body bounce forward and back. Valerie was propped up on her elbows and she had her head leaned back, allowing her long blonde hair to fall to the bed. She continued to massage her clit while I managed to steady my body by grabbing her thighs. I leaned my face into her pussy and split her lips with my tongue and dove deep into her hole. As I was fucking her with my tongue, I heard Jack let out his deep moan as his cum began spurting into my pussy. I could feel the warm, creamy liquid coating my walls. Jack slowed his pace, but stayed steadily sliding his cum covered cock in and out of me as he continued spurting inside me. He continued to moan as he milked himself with my pussy. When he finished, he slid his cock out of me and rubbed if between my ass cheeks and over my ass hole.

As Jack stepped back, holding his panty wrapped cum covered softening cock in his hand, Valerie, grabbed my head and pulled me up to her. She guided me up and I turned around to face Jack as I sat on her face. She reached up and began massaging the lips of my pussy before spreading them and opening her mouth. As Jacks cum began to drip from my pussy, she quickly caught it in her mouth. There was a steady stream of cum as it was clear that Jack and completely filled my pussy with his cream. As the stream slowed, Valerie bashed her tongue past my lips and deep inside my hole. I could feel as she licked the cum from the inside of my walls and guided it out of my hole into her mouth. As she finished cleaning the inside of my pussy she guided me down onto my back. As I lay with my legs spread, she picked my panties up off the side of the bed and returned to my pussy. As I began to massage my clit, she spread my hole with her fingers. She wadded up my panties and began to work them into my hole. As she inserted my panties into my pussy, she told me that this would keep Jack's cum from running down my legs on my way home. After fully inserting them into me, she closed me legs. I sat up and moved to the edge of the bed as she stood up and walked over to Jack and his soft cock.

She softly yanked her panties off of Jack's cock, causing him to jump. She quickly pulled her cummy panties over her hips and covered her reddened pussy. She picked up our dresses and handed mine to me. With my panties still inside my pussy, I stood up and pulled my dress over my breasts and down over my body as did she. Giving Jack a quick kiss goodbye, we quickly left the hotel room and giggled arm in arm as we walked down the hall to the elevator.

12