One Night Stand with a White Cock

Story Info
Lonely Japanese girl in the west discovers big white cock.
1.1k words
4.09
168.9k
56
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
japacumslut
japacumslut
526 Followers

One night stand. Do you know the phrase? When I was working outside Japan, in North America, it was very hard to adjust. I worked all day and the nights were empty, with so little to do. I didn't know that many people because I was in a new city. After I had not dated for almost a year, and I was feeling lonely (and very horny!), I asked a man who I knew found me attractive to go out for a drink. He was tall, and white, and although I found him sexy, I was not sure that I wanted any kind of long term relationship with him. But I was lonely for company, and so I thought that if I did not want to sleep with him, I would just have drinks and nothing would happen. We went to a restaurant and ate dinner and had a few drinks, and I was enjoying myself, but I still wasn't sure if I wanted to do any more with him. At the end of the evening, he drove me home and insisted on walking me to my apartment door to make sure I got home safely. I thought it would be rude not to ask him in after he had walked me up, so I asked him to come in and have some wine.

When he was in my apartment, I still was not sure that I would have sex with him. I thought that I would just see what happened. We drank a bottle between us, and because I am fairly tiny in body size compared to him, I'm sure that very quickly I was much more drunk than he was. I don't remember when he kissed me, but I was so horny that I did not want him to stop. It had been so long since a man had touched me like that! When he took off my top and unclasped my bra, he gasped, surprised that my breasts were larger than he had thought.

As his hands touched my breasts, I screamed, and I was so loud in my moaning as he began sucking my nipples, but I didn't care. We were still sitting on my living room couch, and even though a part of me still was not sure if it was a good idea to have sex with him, I just couldn't stop--I couldn't stop feeling good. I was thinking that I would let him do whatever, and I would not refuse his advances. I knew this was not going to go anywhere, just a one night stand, but I just could not stop. I was drunk and horny, and I just wanted him.

After he had taken my clothes off, I was standing next to my couch. He lifted one of my legs so that it was up on top of the couch, and then he kneeled down and began licking me. He said that I tasted "delicious," and I lost track of time. I closed my eyes and began to moan, lost in the pleasure of his tongue. I loved how his tongue felt in me, and I rubbed his head in response.

I couldn't control myself anymore so I got down on my knees and he stood and I unzipped his fly. I was shocked! His cock was so large! It must have been almost 10 inches long! It was bigger and thicker and longer than any penis I had ever seen, and I went a little crazy. I thought that it was "beautiful"--a beautiful large white penis. It was like a marble sculpture. I had been with a white man before, but that man's cock was nowhere near as large or as sexy as this one. Perhaps it was because I was so drunk, or maybe because I hadn't had sex for so long, or maybe it was because holding such a large cock triggered some animal instinct inside me, but I began to pant and started sucking and licking on his cock, devouring it.

White cocks are so different than Asian penises--not only was this man's cock larger and thicker than any Japanese or Chinese man I had known, it was soft, almost spongy to my touch. He was leaking almost constantly, a stream of clear pre-cum that oozed from the slit at the end of his bulbous head. I lapped it up and drank it as if it were ambrosia, desperately swallowing every drop. As I sucked on his monstrous cock, I looked up at him. I could see how much he wanted me. As our eyes met and connected I'm sure even if my moaning had not been obvious enough, he knew from the look in my eyes how horny I was for him.

He was hard, and so huge, it drove me crazy. I wanted him inside me so badly.

Somehow, the next thing I remember I had led him to the bathroom, where I kept my stash of condoms.

He sat on the edge of the bathtub, exactly at the spot I stepped over every day to take a shower, and I watched as he rolled the condom down the shaft of his thick cock. I was anxious, nervous about that huge penis and knowing that it was going to be inside me any second now. I straddled his legs and lowered myself onto him, guiding the shaft with my hand. As soon as the tip entered me, I went crazy, screaming at the top of my lungs and bucking up and down like a madwoman. My neighbors must have thought someone was being murdered, stabbed to death by a gigantic knife! It was like nothing I had ever felt before--so full, impaled deep inside. I couldn't stop screaming and screaming.

I rode him, eyes closed, losing myself in the feeling of being stretched. I became an animal, just focused on his cock, grinding back and forth as if I was stuck on a gigantic pole. I was so wet, the obscene liquid sounds so loud as I moved. He must have felt good too, because he was moaning my name again and again, until he thrust upwards and groaned. He was so deep inside me that I felt every spurt as he came, screaming uncontrollably with each, and the feeling triggered convulsions inside me.

We took a shower, and I soaped off his gorgeous cock, still beautiful even though it was now limp and hanging. After we got dressed, we went back to the living room and had a few more glasses of wine. I told him that I did not want any commitments, and although I could tell that he was disappointed, he did not argue. I told him he needed to leave, and he left looking sad and pathetic. Ever since, every time I see him he gives me a hopeful look--I'm sure he would love to have another night like that one! I might too...!

japacumslut
japacumslut
526 Followers