One-Night Stand With Older Man

Story Info
Husband dares wife to seduce older man.
2.1k words
4.16
147.1k
43
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pointed out a man to my husband one time that was in his sixties and said he was sexy to me. He joked and teased me about it and dared me to seduce any man that was 65 or older man at the next opportunity.

About a month later we took a mid week break at an upscale hotel on the Texas coast. After a day of running around we dressed casual and sat in the hotel bar. I started exchanging looks with an older man sitting at the bar. He looked to be over 60 with his nearly bald head and a well groomed white beard. His build was very thin and he was just less than six feet tall. I could see he was wearing a wedding ring. After a few moments of talking with my husband I walked over and asked him to dance. A slow song was playing and he held me very close. We traded names and I began to tell him I wanted to have sex with an older man and if he would be willing. He smiled and rubbed his hands on my ass and said he was game. We sat with my husband and I said that my new friend Wayne and I were going to our room to have some hot and wild sex. My husband smiled and said he would give us an hour.

We walked to the elevator and I was getting very excited. When the elevator doors closed, we started kissing. His hands quickly moved down the middle of my back and grabbed my ass.

Once inside the room I had him sit in a chair as I stripped off my blouse and dropped my skirt. I walked toward him wearing just my black bra and panties. I straddled him in the chair putting my breast into his face. His hands rubbed up and down my sides then grabbed my bra-covered breast. You want me to take my bra off or do you want to do it, I asked. You take it off slowly for me, he said with his eyes fixed on my chest.

I slowly moved my hands behind my back and unhooked my bra. He smiled very big and his eyes got big as the straps loosened. Go on and pull the straps off, I said. His hands grabbed the straps and slowly pulled them down my arms. When the cups fell away freeing my breast he licked his lips and said WOW! I giggled at his excitement making my breast shake. Oh yes shake them for me, he said. Twisting from side to side like a stripper I shook my breast for him and then leaned forward pressing them into his face. He held my hips and started licking and sucking my breast. Leaning back a little, I let him get at my nipples. His mouth found my nipples and started sucking them. First the left then the right then back again and again. His hands moved up my sides and grabbed my breast firm holding them in place.

I was so wet that I could smell myself. The bulge in his pants was pressing against me. The combination of his work on my breast and his cock pressing against my wet crouch was driving me crazy. Slowly I slid off his lap and onto the floor on my knees. He stood up and I undid his belt and pants.

His slacks dropped to the floor leaving just his light blue boxers. Grabbing the outside legs, I slowly pulled them down while he removed his shirt. I gasp at the sight of his very long uncut cock. It was eight or nine inches long and looked like a dildo. Gray pubic hair covered his balls and around the shaft like a bush. I had never seen an uncut cock before or any cock this long and big in person.

He sat down in the chair and I removed his shoes, sox, slacks and boxers. Spreading his legs wide for me he smiled and asked, is it a surprise baby?

Well I have never seen such a big cock in person before. He laughed and said, don’t be scared little girl I will be gentle. My hands looked so small as I grabbed his cock at the base. Opening my mouth wide, I leaned forward and started gently sucking and licking. Pull the skin back baby and start again, he said. I grabbed the skin and pulled it back gently. Licking my lips, I looked up into his eyes and I started licking the tip and darting my tong down the shaft to his balls. Sucking them gently into my mouth. He moaned while his hands rubbed in my hair. Back upward to the tip I slowly worked my mouth. Opening my mouth wide I sucked him inch by inch into my mouth. Bobbing my head slowly at first and then a little faster. With my left hand holding the foreskin back the right hand held and gently messaged his balls. Oh lord your a great little cock sucker, he said. He told me to stop before he shot his load. I stopped and he had me get on the bed on my belly. he got on top of me and started kissing down down my back and to my ass. He pulled my panties back into my crack like a thong and started kissing and rubbing my ass. I was going crazy and wanted to get his cock in me bad.

Roll over baby, he whispered. I complied and he pulled my panties off and I spread my legs wide for him. With my legs hanging off the bed my pussy was right into his face. I love a pussy was lots of hair, he said with a smile. Most of the time I keep myself all but completely shaved. Knowing that I might be with an older man I let the hair grow. His fingers parted my lips and he gently started to lick around my clit. I was so close to cuming from his touch that I had to fight off the urge. He flicked my clit a few times with his tougn and then gently started sucking it. I started to moan and could feel the shaking of a hard orgasim begin. Just as I started to cum he sucked my clit real hard and pressed his middle finger deep in me. My body shook from the climax. Reaching to my chest I grabbed my nipples and pinched them hard. With my legs locked around his head my body bounced up and down.

Are you ready for something bigger than my finger in you, he asked. I grabbed my legs and spread them wide for him and begged him to fuck me anyway he wanted.

He said that his back was bad and that missionary on the bed would not work. Standing or on his back would be the only pain free ways. Grabbing the bed spread I put it on the table in the room and got on my back. I think this will work he said, moving between my legs. His cock was at a perfect level to enter me and I could not wait.

Grabbing my inner thighs he spread my legs wide apart and pressed the tip of his cock in me. Slowly he pressed in me a few inches and then almost all the way out before pressing slightly deeper. This slow pumping continued until he was almost fully inside me. The deeper he went the more I moaned. You like my dick deep in you baby, he asked. Yes baby I love it, I said. My legs felt weak as he started driving in and out a little quicker. Baby your pussy feels so good, he said. All I could do was moan as his monster cock slowly fucked me. I started playing with my breast. Pinching and pulling my nipples. He moved his hands between my legs and started rubbing my clit. Before I was getting close to cuming and now with him working my clit I would soon explode. I want to feel you cum with my cock in you baby, he said working me. His rubbing on my clit was putting me close but I needed him to rub faster. Faster baby rub it faster, I begged. He responded and I felt my body tighten. My legs pulled up and my head lifted off the table. His monster cock pumped in me hard and few times and I started to cum. His cock pressed in me all the way as I was moaning and loving every second. Oh yes baby your pussy feels so good, he said. When he started to pull out I wrapped my legs around him. No keep it in me a little longer please, I said. Oh god you feel so good in me, I said looking into his eyes. I would do more baby but my back is starting to hurt.

He got on the bed and relaxed. His cock was half hard and looked like a palm tree without leaves. Moving between his legs I gently start licking and sucking him hard again. Why don’t you take a seat, he said. Climbing onto his lap I grab his hard cock and slowly slide down onto him. My body shakes a little as every inch slowly enters me until I am sitting on his cock fully in me. Leaning forward I start to ride him moving up and down. It was like I was ridding a giant pogo stick. Up and down faster and faster. He reached up and pinched my nipples causing me to moan loud. Oh yes baby ride it ride it hard, he said pulling my nipples outward.

Grunting and moaning I could feel myself starting to cum again. Oh yes oh yes baby, he said as I was bouncing up and down on his cock. OOOOHHHH, he moaned and moved his hands from my tits to my hips. Holding me down on his cock. I could feel his cock shake in me an then explode filling me with his cum as he groaned. I was so close to climax again but his hands held me in place and kept me from moving.

We both smiled and giggled like teens as I remained seated on his cock a it slowly started to shrink in me. When it felt like it was about to pop out I rolled off him and dropped on my back next to him on the bed. We talked for a while about sex when the phone rang. It was my husband checking on how things were going. I told him that I had just been fucked silly and had a giant load of cum in my pussy. Listen while he makes be cum again sweetie.

I spread my legs wide and said play with my pussy baby. Make me cum for my husband on the phone. This was such an erotic turn on for me. My husband on the phone listening while a man I just met and fucked was going to get me off.

He started rubbing my clit slowly with two fingers in a slow circle motion. Oh yes his fingers feel so good on my clit, I moaned into the phone. It is a little dry sweetie so stick your fingers in my pussy and use some of your cum as a lube. Putting his two longest fingers together he pressed them deep in me. AAHHH his fingers feel so good in my pussy baby, I said into the phone. Your just a horny slut that loves to get fucked aren’t you, my husband said. Yes I am, I said as my clit was getting rubbed by cum covered fingers. Oh yes baby that feels so much better, I purred. Your just the biggest slut in the world baby, my husband said. Oh baby just like that, I said as my body started to get tense. Go on an cum for him you slut, my husband said as I started to go over the edge. AAAHHHHH, I screamed out as my body went out of control shaking. It was the most powerful climax I had had in a long time.

When I finished my husband told me he was on his way up. I hung up the phone and told Wayne that my husband was on his way up to fuck me and I wanted him to stay and watch. He smiled and said that would be nice and he took a seat in a chair in the corner of the room.

My husband walked in and ordered me on the bed in the doggie style position. He dropped his pants and started fucking me like a wild man. Slowing his pumping only to spank my ass. It did not take long before he shot his load. Covering my back and ass with his cum.