One Night Standz

Story Info
He shows his girl the time of her life.
1.2k words
4
13.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lead into you a hotel room, the lights are so dimmed you can hardly see and I wrap my arms around your waist and kiss your neck saying, "tonight your all mine, and you will enjoy every second of it". With that I pull your hands behind your back as I walk you toward the bed and you hear a click as you feel the cold steel of hand cuffs on your wrists. I then lay you down on your stomach and lift up your skirt revealing your black silk thong and perfectly round ass cheeks. I run my fingers under your thong as we start to kiss, moving them over your moistening pussy, softly parting your lips and sliding one of my fingers inside you. You let out a soft moan, breaking our kiss and I get up and remove my finger from you to put it in my mouth and taste you. Then I take a knife and slice from your skirt up the top of your blouse. I start pulling your clothes off and cutting away at them until your in only your thong and your bra.

I take out several silk ropes and tie your feet to opposite corners of the king size bed, spreading you legs open to nearly a complete split. as I lean over your body and start kissing you, you feel me slide my finger underneath your thong again and place some gel over your clit and then rub it between your slit and slide my finger inside you. After I pulled my finger out you feel you pussy suddenly become hotter than its ever been before and your clit instantly becoming swollen and throbbing. Your start grinding your ass against the bed, desperately trying to masturbate as your pussy becomes wetter and hotter. I undo the cuffs and tie your hands to the bed posts, keeping you from moving completely except for fidgeting slightly.

I cut off your thong and rub my hands against your thighs, and you try adjusting yourself to get your pussy closer to my hand, which I move away. I leave you alone for several moments as the gel starts making your clit ache to be touching anything, making your pussy lips become swollen and you feel your juices dripping down your ass. you start moaning for me to fuck you as I return with a vibrator and something else. I take the small vibrator and cover it in sum more of that gel and you notice it has a belt attached to it. slowly I run the vibrator from the bottom of your slit towards your tight anus, and then slowly I insert the whole thing inside you and buckle the belt around you, holding it inside you. Then I turn it on the lowest setting, and you feel a slight humming inside your body, bringing on the verge of having an intense orgasm. I then the other thing in my hand which you realize is a metal gag, you beg me not to put in on you, but I ignore you and in seconds I manage to get it on you and tightened firmly. After removing all my clothes I rest myself over your chest with my cock inches from your mouth. I remove your bra with the knife and throw them both away. slowly I start rubbing the head of my cock between your tits, leaving a slimy trail of precum. I do this so much that there is enough for me hold your tits together and start pumping my hardened cock between them.

I see the pure lust and pleasure in your eyes as my hands caress your tits and rub your nipples, and you staring down my cock sliding in out of your tits. The look on your face drives me over the edge and I let out a massive stream of cum the hits you just below your left eye, then another that lands directly on your mouth and lips. I move myself up your body and slide my cock past the ring gag and your eyes shoot wide open as you feel it pass over your tongue and several more streams of cum shoot directly down your throat. You suck on it and swallow every single drop, and when I pull out you push your tongue past the gag and try licking up every drop. Watching you do this and seeing how your pussy had become dripping wet, my cock starts becoming hard again. I jerked off between your legs and you stared in anticipation of having that throbbing 8" long and thick piece of meat being rammed deep inside you. I remove the gag from your face and you gulp and say, "please fuck me, ill do anything to have you inside me right now". I grin at you and place a pillow under your ass, slowly undoing the straps for the vibrator and removing it from your ass. the relief felt so good and your body shuddered; you felt as if a single touch of a feather would make you explode into the most incredible orgasm you'd ever experience. Then slowly I guide my cock towards your pussy and you wait for it to go inside, but suddenly you feel me slide it all the way inside your ass, and I start fucking you there slowly. at first you were in pain but then the pain turned into pleasure as your orgasm kept building up inside you. my hand rest on your hips and then they move closer to your pussy, while continuously sliding my cock in and out of your ass. My thumbs carefully spread your pussy open wide. the feeling of the cool air passing by your sopping wet hole makes your body break out in goose bumps.

Slowly my cock leaves your ass and you feel it touch the entrance to your pussy and you moan out, "PLEEEEAAASSEEE FUCK ME!!" Suddenly you feel my entire cock slammed deep inside your pussy to the hilt and your hole body convulses in a nerve racking orgasm. As the waves of pleasure continue to pass over you my cock slides in and out of your pussy at a slow and steady pace making you cum several more times, forcing you to buck your hips violently and scream out in pure pleasure. As your orgasms subside you feel my throbbing massive cock sliding out of your pussy and being rammed back inside you. Slowly I start picking up pace and fucking you harder and harder. Ramming my cock deeper inside your pussy, spreading you open wider than any other cock has ever done before; filling you up entirely. You start moaning louder and louder as you feel another orgasm begin to overtake your body and I start fucking you harder and faster.

My hands move up to your chest and I start massaging your tits and softly pinching your nipples between my fingers. As you look down, moaning loudly, watching my thick member sliding out and being rammed back into your tight, wet hole, you feel orgasm coming, coming closer.... and then you scream and moan louder and louder as your body erupts into another orgasm. Feeling your muscles contract around my cock I feel my own orgasm coming on. You yell, " cum inside me please!!" That pushes me into my second orgasm and I start cumming deep inside your pussy, holding my cock there, shooting load after load of thick hot sperm inside you. As our orgasms subside, I cut you lose and we embrace each other, kissing passionately until we fall asleep in each others arms.