One Night Stay

Story Info
He catches up with old friends.
5k words
31.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled the card out of the lock and gently opened the door. As I stepped into the room I leant my head around the edge, looking at the double bed in the centre of the room. There she was, just where I left her, kneeling on the bed, ankles tied, blindfolded, and wrists tied loosely behind her back. Her hair hung freely below the blindfold and her lips were slightly parted. This was such an amazing day.

***

(that morning)

I stepped off the train at Birmingham New Street with my heart in my mouth to be honest. I took a deep breath, slung my bag over my shoulder, and stepped off through the crowds of people on the platform. There was a row of taxis outside the station, and I jumped into the next one.

It turned out to be quite a short ride to the hotel, which was set a little away from any of the main roads and had an impressively swish lobby, one of those ones with black marble and plant pots. The woman at the check-in desk was dark-haired and quite pretty, but with a business-like pony-tail.

'I'd like to check in please, I have a room booked in the name of G --.' I smiled and produced my driving license and the print out of my reservation.

'Of course sir,' the receptionist responded, followed a few seconds later by. 'That's all been paid for. The room is 406, here is your key. Take the lift to the fourth floor, and turn left. Enjoy your stay!'

'I'm sure I will,' I answered cheerfully, and walked over to the lift.

The room was tidily presented, like all rooms in new hotels - crisp white sheets, floor-to-ceiling windows on part of one wall, and some inexplicable but not entirely unattractive paintings adorning the others. It smelt fresh, and it was light and airy. A quick check revealed the bathroom did indeed have the expected shower and jacuzzi bath tub.

I unpacked a few items from my bag, and checked the time on my phone. It was 11.30 already, and K-- was arriving at 12.10. Throwing my jacket back on, I left the room, and took the lift down to the ground floor. The taxi route had been fairly direct, and easily remembered, and I arrived back at the same station by 12.05, less than an hour after I had arrived myself.

I waited in the middle of the dingy platform as the train pulled in, close to the bottom of the escalator that ran up to the main hall. From there I could see and be seen. The train squealed to a halt and a few seconds later the doors unlocked. Hurried business travellers were on the platform even before the old-style manual handled doors had swung fully open. I looked up and down the length of the train as the flow of humanity subsided, saw her as she stepped out of a door two carriages away. She was as pretty as I remembered, red hair hanging lazily in the air behind her, moving slightly in the wind, warm pink lips pursed as she took in her surroundings. K-- was slim and petite, but lacking nothing in feminine curves, and the tight black trousers she had chosen to wear today were doing their best to remind the world of that.

She saw me when I was still a few paces away, and looked thoughtfully at me over her narrow glasses. 'Hello,' she purred in a voice that made the base of my spine tingle. 'It's been a long time.'

It had. It had been a couple of years since we'd last seen each other, both in other relationships, both in different cities, countries even.

'Too long,' I agreed and stepped closer, my hands just above the small of her back as I pulled her into a hug. The top of her head brushed my nose and I felt her hands climb my back to pull my shoulders towards her. 'You look gorgeous as ever,' I continued, honestly, but reasoning that flattery will get you everywhere, eventually. The warm scent of apple incense crept into my senses.

'You too.' K-- smiled at me, pulling back half a step, but resting one hand lightly on my chest. 'You look really good. The new job suits you, I think.'

'I guess fresh air and exercise never did anyone any harm,' I smiled back. 'Let me take that bag. Are you hungry?'

K-- was peckish, so we stopped at Starbucks in the station and I looked at her over my cup as she nibbled at a panini. We caught up, reminisced, and talked loudly about topics that can only have puzzled the other customers eavesdropping on our chat, in which bison featured prominently.

Afterwards, we drifted back towards the hotel hand in hand. In a stroke of perfect timing K-- broached the subject just as we reached the front of the hotel's grounds. 'So, tell me, what's the plan. We've got the whole day'.

I stopped in front of her, took her other hand, and looked pointedly at the hotel. 'I was hoping we had longer than that.'

'I bet you were.' K-- almost growled, freed one hand, and batted my wrist. For the first time since she had arrived, we held each other's gazes as we stepped closer. I cupped the side of her face with one hand, brushing away her red hair, and with a delicious slowness, our lips met. Her kiss was warm, and close, and I responded without thinking, pushing back. Her lips parted, and our tongues met, her fingertips meeting behind my shoulder blades and pulling me in, my right hand slipped down to her hips, squeezing us together. Finally we came up for breath, but stayed close, foreheads together.

'I missed you,' we sighed at the same moment.

In the hotel room, the door had hardly closed behind us when we locked together again, snatching breaths between deep kisses. My hands ran up her loose white shirt, her figure so slim that I my fingertips met as I held her waist. She sighed contentedly at my touch, and I kissed her deeply one more time before lifting the shirt over her head. Her long red hair came through the collar like a waterfall, settling around her soft shoulders. She looked up at me with a smoulder in her eyes, and leapt on me like a cat.

I swear I have no idea how many hands she had for those brief seconds - tearing my shirt off, wrapped around my neck, shoulders, and back, nails tracing my chest, and pushing me firmly onto the bed. We kissed there again, her lying on top of me, both of us enjoying the feel of skin on skin. Her bra was overlain with a lacy pattern, and I could feel it roughly on my chest as we kissed, her tongue running along the side of mine.

When K-- started kissing my neck I was able to focus long enough to reach down for her trousers, and undo the button at the top. When she felt the pressure at her waist released, she looked up at me, mouth slightly open, hair hanging over the right side of her face. We were like that for a moment, before I threw my weight over, pushing her down onto the bed, and pulling her trousers and panties down to the ankle. They caught for a second before I slipped the legs over her feet, and dropped them on the floor. By the time I focussed on K-- again, she had sat up, now dressed only in black bra, her hands at my belt, then my trousers as she loosened them and pulled them down. My cock was rock hard in my boxers, and she slipped a hand down my waistband, her fingers wrapping around my shaft as she looked up at me with a salacious grin. She let go of my for long enough that I could kick off my trousers and pull my boxers off completely. I was now completely naked, and as K-- reached back and unhooked her bra, so was she. We looked each other up and down for a second, savouring the view, and then enfolded each other in an embrace. I pushed her back into the pillows, and came to rest between her legs, her arms wrapped around my neck. We kissed ferociously, my cock pressed against her navel. I could feel the warmth radiating out from between her legs, and as the base of my cock moved against her she moaned softly into my mouth.

Breaking the kiss, I nuzzled her head to the side, and began to kiss her neck, in strong slow movements. I could feel K--'s back arch as she ground herself against me, and her hands ran across my shoulders, first in caresses, then firm fingertips and finally nails raking against my skin. I slipped down her chest to kiss her nipple, standing proud, then the other, rolling my tongue around it as her fingers ran through my hair.

A playful nibble drew a short gasp, more surprise than pain, and I kissed my way down her tight stomach until I felt her trimmed bush beneath my chin. She knew what was coming and smiled down the bed at me, legs parting. I locked eyes with her for a moment, broad smile, then leant down, my lips brushing first one thigh, then the other, then I planted a kiss firmly at the top of her pussy.

One hand on each of her inner thighs, thumbs resting each side of her slit, I was able to open her pussy a little as I ran the tip of my tongue up and down it, very slowly at first, but with sudden slight changes of speed, first left then right, circling at the top as I plant another kiss on her button. The scent of her excitement spread warmly, pressing buttons in the depths of my mind, my cock hard to the point of twitching. She tasted delicious, but I already knew that, a muskiness that would always taste sweet to me. As I nibbled and licked I could feel her warmth grow, her fingers running through my hair, her pussy wetter, and I pushed my tongue deeper between her lips, feeling the edge of her tunnel, sliding up to her button. Her grip on my hair tightened, pulling me into her, one leg curling over my shoulder and mashing my face against her pussy. It was heaven, and I think it was clear in the kisses I gave her and the way my tongue never stopped moving against her pussy.

It could have been hours - it was actually minutes, but I wouldn't have minded being there all day - when K-- shuddered, hips bucking once, heel digging into my spine and fingers clenching in my hair. Her gasp, mewl, and contented sigh could have finished me right there.

I looked upwards to see her grinning down at me across her breasts. 'I love the way you do that,' she purred, untangling herself from my hair. As I pulled myself upright she got a hand behind each thigh, pulling me into a kneel across her chest. I looked down as she wrapped one hand around the base of my cock and pulled it into her mouth. She looked up at me, exuding sexuality, as she slid me into her mouth, lips soft as ever. Her tongue ran around my shaft, then brushed the base of the head, and I shuddered with the sensation. One hand took a firmer grip on my left buttock as the other held the base of my cock, brushing against my balls. K-- moaned as she sucked on my cock, knowing that it drove me wild to feel and to hear her sexy voice. I reached down and ran my fingers through her hair with one hand, pulling it back from her face and bunching it into a pony tail. To see her lips wrapped around my cock was exquisite, and she knew it.

Having looked forward to this day since I had first messaged her to suggest meeting up, there was no way I was going to hold out for ever, and as K-- pumped her lips around me for a few quick strokes, I moaned myself. She paused, my cock obscenely between her red lips, and looked up at me. 'I'm going to come soon,' I warned her. She answered with a muffled noise that she later explained was 'good!', and pulled me into her mouth slowly, and deeper than before. As she pulled her head slowly back away from me, she ran the head of my cock along the length of her tongue and the feeling was too much - I groaned as I came, my cock jumping between her lips as the first splash of come hit the roof of her mouth. K-- was caught in the middle of pulling back, and the head of my cock slipped out between her lips, the second blast splashing against the corner of her mouth, and the third against her chin.

Resisting the urge to sag down on the bed next to her, I leant down and kissed her forehead, then meeting her eyes 'That was amazing' I managed with one out breath. She smiled, and I knew she had swallowed my come. I kissed her deeply, ignoring the sticky feeling of the rest my own come on my cheek.

We lay there for a few minutes as we remembered how we felt about each other, and wrapped ourselves up in each others' arms. As our breathing returned to something approaching normal, K-- tilted her head up, the back of her head against my cheek. 'What next?' she grinned.

'Mmmm,' I purred. 'I've got that arranged.' I had. I pushed myself up, and pulled her into a kneeling position on the centre of the bed. Underneath the pillow I had hidden the blindfold, and I quickly tied it in place. It was the work of seconds to tie her wrists loosely together behind her back, and then her ankles. Loose enough for a little movement, but not enough to change position. I climbed off the bed and surveyed my handiwork. K-- knelt, dignified and erect, her chest swelling with each breath, and a droplet of my come still pooling a little under her chin. I could feel the anticipation in her every twitch and breath as she wondered what I had in store for her.

I looked over at the clock - it was two fifteen and I was in danger of being late. I pulled on my clothes quickly, and as K-- quizzically cocked her head, I whispered in her ear 'Don't go anywhere my love, I'll be back for you.'

With that I stepped out of the door, closed it firmly behind me, and made sure the 'do not disturb' sign was securely on the handle.

****

By two thirty-five I was back at the station, and only a little out of breath. My heart was racing at the sensations that were so fresh in my memory I could still feel every touch and kiss. I was at a different platform, waiting for a different train, and when it arrived she was the first one out of her carriage.

J-- was shorter than me, perhaps even the same height as K--, but that was the limit of their similarity. J-- was endowed with a curvy figure, and she was one of those women that nature blessed with the beauty of being just how she was - any slimmer and she wouldn't be the same. Her hair changed styles dramatically with almost every mood, and right now it was deep mahogany brown, hanging below the shoulders in Art Deco curls. The motif on her baggy t-shirt was partly hidden by her shoulder bag, but I new it would be amusing later, while a long middle-eastern skirt hinted at the curve of her hips.

'Hello stranger,' J-- chuckled as I walked up to her 'I thought you'd forgotten me.'

'Never!' I answered sincerely, but with what I hoped was a mischievous smile. From the twinkle in her eyes, I gathered it had worked as intended.

Unsurprisingly, we took a taxi back to the hotel. The driver asked whether we were staying for business or pleasure, and J-- smiled and squeezed my hand when I answered that we were late for a meeting.

I'd been a little surprised when J-- had answered my email. We'd stayed in touch over the last couple of years, but hadn't seen each other since a passionate summer romance that had ended abruptly, perhaps too abruptly. The suggestion that I'd had for our long-overdue next meeting had been bold, but J-- hadn't blinked an eye. We arranged the time she would arrive in the city, discussed some possibilities, exchanged saucy messages. Despite the high passions, we talked incessantly in the taxi and the hotel lobby, catching up on what we had missed in each others' lives.

We reached the fourth floor, and I led J-- to the left, gesturing for silence. I slid the keycard into the lock, then I gently opened the door. As I stepped into the room I leant my head around the edge, looking at the double bed in the centre of the room. There she was, just where I left her, kneeling on the bed, ankles tied, blindfolded, and wrists tied loosely behind her back. Her hair hung freely below the blindfold and her lips were slightly parted. I realised not for the first time that this was such an amazing day.

The door closed behind us, J-- staying silent, as I stepped up to the bed.

'A--, is that you?' K-- asked, and I could hear a little nervousness in her voice.

'I see you've been good since I left. Did you miss me?'

'I thought you were never coming back!' she whispered as she felt me lean in close to her. We kissed deeply and I could still taste myself on her lips. I ran my hands down her shoulders, the sides of her breasts, and down to her hips. She shuddered, and I saw goosebumps on her arms. I kicked off my shoes, and stripped down to my boxers again, then climbed onto the bed, straddling K--'s bound ankles, her hands to my side. J-- was standing by the door, watching our every move. Her cheeks had flushed just enough to reassure me that she really was enjoying this, but she had stayed silent. I ran my hands up K--'s body again, leaning over her shoulder to kiss her neck passionately and she made a slight whimper. I cupped her breasts, pressing them firmly but not painfully, and made eye contact with J--. She nodded ever so slightly and stepped over to the bed.

'This is what's next, K--,' I whispered in her ear as J-- bent in over the foot of the bed and kissed her deeply. K-- leant back in surprise, but found my chest behind her. 'W-' she spluttered around J--'s lips, but it tailed off as we both kissed her, my hands still against her pert breasts.

J-- broke the kiss, and I whispered in K--'s ear. 'If this is a problem, tell me now and we'll stop. If it's OK, I'll untie the blindfold.'

The air was tense for a microsecond before K-- breathed out hoarsely 'Don't stop, but leave the blindfold on.'

The release in tension was incredible and I turned her head with my thumb to kiss her deeply again. J-- had slipped off her top and skirt and climbed on to the bed with us by the time I broke the kiss, and for the first time I was able to watch as two women that I loved dearly kissed each other with abandon. J-- 's hands alternately caressed K-- then clasped her close, their breasts pressed together. I don't think I took a breath for a good minute, and only afterwards did I realise J-- had been commando under her long opaque skirt.

When J-- leant back from the kiss, I toppled K-- sideways onto the bed, freeing her legs, and she lay on her side in a pulsing catatonia. I pulled J-- down with me, and we lay on each side of K--, hands running up and down her, and each other. I took a moment to pull my boxers off again, and J-- slipped out of her bra. I reached across K-- to caress J--'s luscious naked body for the first time that day, then pressed myself against K-- to kiss her again. I was surprised when a slight pair of hands gripped the back of my neck and pulled me deeper into the kiss until I realised that J-- had untied K--'s hands. Fingertips brushed me incidentally as J-- explored K--'s body, and K-- rolled over to turn her back to me, repeating her kiss with her new partner. Now I took the role of explorer, my hands running across skin, nails scraping and fingertips questing, irrespective of boundaries between bodies.

As I leant in to K--'s back, I felt her wetness at the top of her thighs, just reaching the sheet. I pulled her out of her kiss and onto her back, unlaced the binding around her ankles, and knelt between her legs. This time I didn't kiss my way down her body. I looked over at J--, who had an odd smile on her face, and then I put the head of my cock against K--'s pussy. If I had needed any further encouragement, it would have been the way that K-- almost wriggled down the bed to impale herself on me. I pushed deeply into her as slowly as I could manage, and we rested, hip on hip for a moment before all four of her limbs gripped me and we frenched, building up a rhythm as we kissed. I could feel J-- touching both of us, and I wondered what was going through her mind. I adjusted my position to raise my chest, then slid back until I was almost kneeling, hoisting K--'s hips into my lap as we threatened to break contact. K--, still blindfolded, was breathing heavily, and as I pushed deep inside her again she arched her back, fingers clutching the bedsheets. I looked at J--, and she knew what I wanted. She swung one leg over K--'s chest, kneeling above the blindfolded woman, and lowered her pussy to less than an inch from K--'s lips. K-- could clearly tell what was happening, as her hands came up to grip J--'s thighs. From my position I could see K--'s chin, disappearing into the shadow between J--'s legs. I locked eyes with J as she rocked slowly back and forward, her hands coming up to her own breasts, rolling her nipples between thumb and forefinger, breathing getting ragged. My rhythm had sped up, and I could see K--'s chin bouncing against J--'s thigh. I took a deep breath and slowed down again, leaning in to kiss J--. I took over playing with her breasts, and she reached down, finding K--'s body. For a few seconds we continued, a muffled sound of wetness as K-- pleasure J--.

12