One Night to Forever Ch. 01

Story Info
Unplanned pregnancy leads to a wonderful romantic adventure.
2.5k words
2.91
7.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My life changed one day when I met a man! Not just any man! THE man! What I mean by that is, the most gorgeous, sexy, funny, sweet, dorky man in existence. One with gorgeous blue eyes, a beautiful smile, handsome rugged shoulders, chiseled body, and very distracting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On my way out of the airport in Chicago I ran into someone I never expected. I immediately yelled "Oh sorry! I was not paying attention."

I heard a low raspy voice tell me "It's okay. I was not exactly paying attention either. What is your name beautiful?"

I gasped at the idea of being called beautiful by such a handsome specimen that I m had no clue how to answer his question.

He repeated himself "Do you have a name miss?"

I finally said "Nikki! You are?"

The raspy voice said "Ryan! Where are you headed?"

I exclaimed "I am trying to get to my next flight. I am on my way to Atlanta, then my destination is Rio."

Ryan asked curiously "Really? It just so happens that I am too. What flight are you on?"

I explained "Delta flight 291."

Ryan asked "What seat?"

I explained "First class. Seat 5a."

Ryan said "5b. I guess we will have a while to talk then. We are going to be seat mates."

I said "Oh? Is that so? I hope you're not one of those people who take snacks from the person next to them."

Ryan gasped jokingly "Why would you think that?"

I said "Oh. I don't know. Mr I'm always hungry."

Ryan grew confused for a moment "What?"

I said "I follow your Instagram silly! It's one of your commonly used tags."

Ryan asked "Which follower are you?"

I said "I will tell you later."

Ryan said "Maybe I want to follow you back. How am I supposed to do that if you don't tell me your user name?"

I said "Okay. Check your messages."

Ryan looked and said "Oh! You're the girl who makes videos for Mike and me."

I said "Yes! I never did find out if you liked them this year."

Ryan said "I did! Very good use of my personal photos! I usually don't like seeing them used for things but it worked. Gave it a personal touch. Especially the broken bone line."

I said "I know. I felt I needed a personal photo for that. I saw that one on your wall and had to use it."

Ryan said "I think they are about to call us to board."

I said "Yes. I should shove this food in my bag."

We got ourselves ready to board the plane and make our way to Rio!

~~~~~~~~~

The plane was full and we waited for it to take off. As I sat there looking out the window, I felt something on my hand. I glanced over to notice his hand brushing over mine on the arm rest. A tingling sensation came over me as I felt that strong hand graze mine. A spine chilling wave of emotion went coursing through me. A feeling I had never had before. I nervously moved my hand away and I could tell he did not like my reaction. He was not one to show much emotion, but I could sense it in his eyes. He looked a bit hurt that I had moved my hand away. I put it back on the arm rest and felt his fingers interlock with mine.

I had no clue what this meant but it left me an equal mix of enthusiastic as well as skittish. I had not dated much in my life, but to be honest this man next to me was about as close to sheer perfection as you could get in a man. I tried everything humanly possible not to be caught in a staring match with Ryan! The only problem with that is, the more I tried not to...the more I kept looking at him. The more I looked at him, it turned into a serious staring session. We never spoke a single word to each other all the way to Atlanta. Finding words unnecessary, we instead spoke with our eyes. I swear neither of us blinked the entire flight between Chicago and Atlanta.

~~~~~~~~

Once the plane landed in Atlanta, we got off and headed to find a place to eat. We found a place with chicken and salads. We attempted to eat as healthy as possible. On the way to our next flight, we passed a Rocky Mountain chocolate factory and he decided to buy a half dozen milk and half a dozen dark chocolate covered strawberries. He ate the dark and gave me the milk. He didn't just give them to me either, he fed them to me one at a time. I thought to myself "Dear god this man is perfect!"

He silently sat there next to me as I ate the berries out of his hand thinking "I wish I was not on this plane. I wish I was in a very remote location with no one around for miles. Then I could really have some excitement."

I looked into his sweet blue eyes as he fed me and I wanted stay lost at sea. I wanted so badly to be alone in a nice seaside bungalow with this man. Let all my fantasies flow to the maximum. I instantly began falling in love and didn't even know it. Ryan never spoke a word to me other than asking me my destination and my first name. We communicated only with our eyes and that led to both of us feeling like the endless flight needed to be over.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Upon finally arriving in Rio, he stepped off the plane with me and his fingers still locked with mine. The flight attendants confused for a long time couple "Have a great vacation you two."

He exclaimed "We aren't a couple. We just met a few hours ago."

One attendant named Melissa said "Oh I'm sorry. I just noticed the way you were looking at each other and holding hands I assumed you'd been together for at least a year."

We told them thank you and headed to our bags. He asked "So what do you plan on doing first?"

I said "After checking in to my hotel, I was going to go sightsee."

Ryan asked "May I join you?"

I said "Sure! Why not? Maybe I find something cool you could make me a special piece."

Ryan said "I had a feeling you might suggest that. No I wouldn't mind. Anything I find, goes online."

~~~~~~~~

After dropping off our bags, we went out to go explore the city. Passing the sculpture of Christ The Redeemer and taking photos surrounding it, I stumbled across this gem that had a bluish aqua tint and had the most exquisite shape. I picked it up before he could and said "Okay, I have my piece" showing him "I love this color."

He became slightly jealous that I found such an item, but we had previously agreed to this plan. It didn't take long for him to find his own piece. I also found some others I handed to him and placed in a bag "Those you can use for your site."

Ryan asked "Did you want silver metal, gold, or copper?"

I said "Silver?"

Ryan said "Okay! I get so many messages I do not always remember what everyone says."

After a lengthy hike throughout the outskirts of Rio, we made our way back to the hotel. However, halfway back we stopped. Ryan took my hand and kissed it softly.

~~~~~~~~~~

Eventually we did get back to the hotel, but only after more exploration.

~~~~~~~~~

Three weeks after returning home from Rio, we both went on with our lives as if nothing had changed. As if neither of us had experienced the most amazing moments of our lives. That is until I felt the most awful feeling in my stomach. I waited it out a few days and it got worse. Much much worse.

I made an appointment and got a surprising revelation. I tried messaging Ryan, but he never answered me. I somehow went that whole time and never had his phone number. He followed me on Instagram but that was it. I finally broke down and messaged his friend via Facebook and asked him "Can you please ask Ryan to message me? I need to talk to him and he won't answer me."

Mike replied "Why is it so important?"

I said "Trust me, it is very important. Just not the kind of thing I tell you first. He needs to know before anyone else."

Mike said "Okay. Fine. I'll tell him. This better be important."

I said "It is. It is very important."

Finally I got a direct message via Twitter asking "So what is this urgent matter you need to discuss with me?"

I noticed that just prior to his message I got a follow and I was able to reply via direct message "At the very least I think this should be said over the phone. It is that important."

Ryan answered "Okay. What is your number?"

I told him and he called me asking "Okay. Why did I have to call you?"

I said nervously "It's about Rio! We had such a great time and now I will never be able to forget that. No matter how hard I try."

Ryan asked "What are you getting at?"

I said "Ryan, I'm pregnant, with your baby."

Confused he asked "What? Seriously? How do you know?"

I said "I know for a fact because you are the only man I have ever had sex with in my life. I always assumed I would wait until I got married, but the moment got the best of me in Rio and we went for it. Plus my doctor gave me a blood test yesterday and it is positive."

It became silent for a moment and I swear he was going to hang up on me, but he started talking again "It's not that I don't believe you, but I want proof. Just for security reasons."

I said "I will fly out there and have a doctor run an amniocentesis as soon as they can."

Ryan said "Thank you! You are welcome to come out sooner than your second trimester, but I know that is the earliest you can get the test done."

I said "Yes that is what I was told as well. I would love to go out there now. I might have to. I need to see the pacific again."

~~~~~~~~~

Once able to have the test performed, I did everything I needed to as well as have Ryan give a swab DNA sample to compare it with.

We waited for the results and when we got them, I held his hand and felt his eyes on my body.

The doctor asked "Are you ready for the results?"

I said "Yes!"

She said "It is with 99.9% accuracy that this man is definitely the father of your unborn child. If this pregnancy transpired unplanned we can discuss further options for you both."

Almost at the same moment we both said "I want this."

With our eyes we told each other "I feared not being ready for this, but now that it is possible, I want it so badly."

The doctor performed an ultrasound for us and let us listen to the heartbeat. My eyes could not stay away from the screen as we held hands tightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The moment I got home with him I noticed a tweet from some foolish petty bitch saying "You will never have Ryan in any way. You need to stop pestering the man and leave him alone! He doesn't like you! He doesn't love you. He never will."

I shared the message via DM with him and he told me "I got the same tweet you know. She mentioned me."

I said "Just making sure."

Ryan said "Just hit the block button. I already did! You don't need that petty nonsense causing stress on our baby."

I said "Oh I did the moment I shared it with you."

Ryan wrapped his strong arms around my waist trying to calm me down the best he could. I felt his lips graze my forehead as I began falling asleep with my head on his chest. He kissed it and whispered "I love you Nikki! My beautiful pregnant girlfriend."

~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later I awoke from my nap and Ryan laid there still holding me as close as possible then said "Don't look at your phone. Let's go somewhere."

I asked "I can't be as active as you."

Ryan said "Just a walk through the zoo. We're borrowing Nic today."

I said "Nic Bechtel? He's adorable."

Ryan said "Yes! Of course I do not feel we can all fit on Morrigan so I will have to actually drive."

I said "I've had many rides already so if I don't today, it's okay."

Ryan said "Hey, I know how much you love riding with me."

I said "I just love being anywhere with you in general. I'm having your baby. Being close is a good thing."

Ryan said "We better go."

We went to pick up Nicolas and headed to the zoo. He asked "Hello! You're his girlfriend?"

I said "I am! I miss seeing you on the show Nic. It's nice to finally meet you though."

Nicolas said "How did you meet him?"

I said "On a flight to Rio."

Nicolas asked me like 100 questions on the way to the zoo and I saw how crazy my boyfriend was. He tried climbing over a gate to get a kick ass photo. Of course no security being around led him to not get into any trouble for doing so. I said "My boyfriend is crazy, but I love him!" Looking at Ryan directly "Don't ever change love! Stay this way forever!"

He pulled me in for a quick kiss and said "Thank you love! So do I have enough differences from you to be a good match?"

I said "Just the perfect amount! I know we will always be connected because of this baby, but I think I want to keep you forever!"

Nicolas gasped "What? A baby? Ryan's having a child?"

Ryan said "Yes little bro! I'm having a baby! I mean she's carrying the baby."

Nicolas gave me a hug and asked Ryan "Congrats! If you're my big bro can she be my big sis?"

Ryan said "I think that's up to her not me."

I said grasping my necklace that Ryan had made for me out of the aqua gem "Of course you can call me that. I don't have a problem with it. You're an awesome kid Nic."

At the end of the day I was so tired I could barely stand. I didn't feel good at all. I had however been properly distracted from all the BS on social media. No one aware of the fact that Ryan loved me, we had been very sexually active, and we were having a child. All the petty little jealous bitches who had no life whatsoever could just disappear for all I cared.