One Night Together

Story Info
Online lovers meet after years apart.
1.7k words
4.56
9.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James sits in his office working diligently when the phone rings.

"James speaking."

"Hi Mr. Leon, you have a visitor in the lobby."

"Who is it?" James asked.

"She won't say, Only that it's important and she needs to see you."

"I'll be right there." James says thinking to himself that it better be important. Also wondering who would visit him at work. "It definitely wouldn't be my wife." he mumbled.

James walks into the lobby and the receptionist points him toward a woman reading a magazine. All he sees is a sexy woman sitting with her legs crossed, in a short black skirt and soft pink blouse, her face is covered by the magazine. He walks over and says "Hi, I'm James. You needed to see me?"

She puts the magazine down and there she is, right in front of him, it's Angela. He's stunned and can't think of what to say. She's smiling at him. She has long brown hair and deep blue eyes. He feels like he's in a dream. She lived in South Carolina and he in Philadelphia. He never imagined in a million years that he would ever meet her in person.

" Hi sexy." She says as she stands up. That sweet southern twang making him tingle.

"Oh my." he manages to say. " I must be dreaming."

They had been chatting for awhile online when they lost touch. It had been years and she just recently found him again. Life always has to interfere. Angela was a bundle of nerves and was hoping that it didn't show. She had wanted to see him for so long. Something about him had always touched her in a way that no one else had. Now here she was, right here in front of him, He took her hand and they headed out of the building. He stopped by and told the receptionist that if anyone needed him he would be taking a long lunch.

They walked a few blocks, her hand squeezing his, no one saying anything. James found a nice quiet coffee shop. There were only two other people inside. They took a seat in the corner booth and both sat on the same side as close to each other as they could get.

"What are you doing here?" James asked putting his hand over hers on the table. Still in complete disbelief.

"Oh I was just passing by." she said smiling at him. "I had to see you."

"Angela I am just in shock. I truly thought this day would never come."

She turned toward him and her hand reached up and touched his face softly her blue eyes saying all that needed to be said. He kissed her softly at first. All the passion they had shared online becoming harder to hold in. It was a long passionate kiss that seemed to last forever. Her heart was pounding and her body quivered. His touch sending shocks through her. She could feel his heart racing as well. The kiss ended and she looked deep into his eyes.

"Is there anywhere we can go to be alone? " she whispered. " I'll find somewhere" he said kissing her forehead as he ran his fingers through her hair.

He took her hand and they hurriedly left the coffee shop. They walked down the street. He was holding her as close as he could. Still afraid that it was just another fantasy. He was determined not to let her go. He had to find a place for them to be alone. He looked over at her. She was so beautiful.

Angela suddenly realized that she did have a hotel room nearby. She was so excited that she had almost forgotten.

"James " she said laughing softly.

He turned and looked at her. He hoped nothing was wrong.

Feeling a bit foolish she said "I'm staying at a hotel just a few blocks away."

She moved closer to him and placed her hand on his chest. All the passion he saw in her eyes was amazing.

"Is there anyway that you could take the rest of the day off?"

"I am now." he said and kissed her passionately.

"Here is a card key to my room. It's room 401."

"I'll meet you there in about 30 minutes." James said " Just give me time to clear my schedule at work."

"Don't be long." Angela said. Her heart was racing. Was this really happening?

Angela headed back to her hotel room. She was bursting with anticipation. She changed into the nightie she had bought just for him. It was a black spaghetti strap nightie that was composed of mostly lace and practically see threw. She freshened up a bit and couldn't wait for Jeff to arrive.

James rushed back to the office. He couldn't believe it. His heart was racing and he prayed that no one could tell how excited he actually was. He had his meeting cancelled and called his wife to tell her he would be late tonight. She fussed as usual, but he knew it would all be worth it in the end. He hurried to the motel. Time seemed to be moving so slow. When he reached the hotel room he stood outside the door for a second, ran his fingers through his hair, and took a deep breath as he slid in the key. When he opened the door she was laying in the middle of the bed. She took his breath away.

"Oh my." he said smiling at her. "You are absolutely stunning."

James put his things down in the chair and Angela moved to the edge of the bed. She was on her knees as he stood in front of her. She put her arms around his neck and and let her head lay on his chest. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close. The emotions they both felt were overwhelming.

James lifted her chin to look into those beautiful blue eyes. "I still can't believe your here."

They began to kiss passionately and Angela started unbuttoning his shirt. Kissing down his chest as she undid each button and sliding it down off his shoulder.. Then to his belt, slowly unbuckling it, looking into his eyes with a devilish grin, she put her hand down his pants, kissed him hard and wrapped her hand around his hardness. James moaned and she pushed his pants down and they fell to the floor. He quickly stepped out of his shoes and playfully pushed her down on the bed.

She laughed and smiled at him standing at the foot of the bed. He slid his hands softly up her legs and slowly moved onto the bed as Angela moaned. She felt like she was going to burst if she didn't have him now, but she wanted to savor every touch and kiss for as long as possible.

"I need you." she said in her passion filled voice.

"And your going to have me." he said smiling at her. "I want to taste every inch of you."

He began kissing up her legs. Starting at her ankles and working his way up. She was moaning softly and her body was quivering under each kiss. He kissed first up one leg, slowly and teasingly, then blew warm air over her shaved glistening lips as his hands explored her body. He wanted to memorize every inch of her. His hands moving up under the nightie to her breast. Her nipples were hard and she arched her back as he touched first one then the other. He began kissing just above her lips and moved slowly up her stomach. Her hands in his hair and on his shoulders, then his back. She was dragging her nails softly around. He slowly pulled the nightie up and off of her. James sucked one nipple and then the other. Kissing and caressing them.

Angela was thrusting up softly and slowly. His hard cock was pressed against her lips. He could feel her wetness. She needed more of him. She needed to feel him inside of her. She kissed him hard and long and spread her legs inviting him in. James slid the tip of his hard cock just to her opening and lifted up to look into her eyes. Angela was pushing against him, trying to take him in. She locked her eyes onto his and he slowly pushed into her. Moving in and out slowly, looking deep into her eyes, he made love to her. Kissing her neck and breast. Her moaning getting louder and her nails digging into his back. He started thrusting harder and faster. Angela moaned louder, meeting each of his thrust with her own.

James rolled her over on top of him and in one swift move she was riding him. Hard and fast, her eyes still locked on his. Her hands on his chest moving up and down. Harder and faster, she rode him. She moved one hand up her stomach, then the other one, and started massaging her breast, pinching the nipples. James' hands on her hips rocking her and pushing her down harder each time. Harder and faster. He moved one hand down and softly started circling her clit with his finger and it wasn't long before Angela started to quiver all over. She arched her back and moaned louder. She could feel James swelling inside of her. His hard cock throbbing inside of her, she rode him harder. She never took her eyes off of his as they both exploded together.

She collapsed onto his chest and let her breathing and his return to normal.

"I don't want to move." she said. "You feel soo wonderful inside of me. I could stay like this forever."

"Don't you dare move and inch."

He held her tight as she listened to his heart beat. Running his fingers through her hair. It was better than either of them had ever imagined. They were both content not saying much. James was kissing her forehead and letting his hands roam her back.

Angela was in heaven. This night had been a dream come true for both of them. They both knew there would be more tonight. Much more passion to come in the hours before their night together would have to end and "life" would take over again.